LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Vaccine critics erased from Google

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vaccine critics erased from Google
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How EVIL can the PHARMA industry be?
Well GOOGLE IS 100% PART OF IT.

If I type in GOOGLE "mercola interview judy mikovitch" , who is a researcher on vaccine contamination with retroviruses, that's what google shows:

"Your search - mercola interview judy mikovitch - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords."

--------------------------------------------------
If I type in Duckduckgo the same "mercola interview judy mikovitch" that's what I get:

The Link Between Human Retroviruses and Chronic Disease - Dr ...
📷https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCY1LlzLXew
Dec 10, 2018Natural health expert and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola interviews Judy Mikovits, a virologist, researcher and founding research director of the Whi...
Dr. Mercola Interviews Judy Mikovits - Take Control of Your ...

📷https://podtail.com/podcast/take-control-of-your-health-with-dr-mercola/dr-mercola-interviews-judy-mikovits/
Natural health expert and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola interviews Judy Mikovits, a virologist, researcher and founding research director of the Whittemore Peterson Institute, on how retroviruses like XMRV may play a causal role in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and other diseases.

Dr. Mercola Interviews Judy Mikovits, an episode from Dr ...
📷https://open.spotify.com/episode/1VbLJnaOw019VYZyERRRIH
Dr. Mercola Interviews Judy Mikovits By Dr. Mercola. Natural health expert and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola interviews Judy Mikovits, a virologist, researcher and founding research director of the Whittemore Peterson Institute, on how retroviruses like XMRV may play a causal role in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and other diseases.
https://vaccineimpact.com/2019/google-is-now-a-pharmaceutical-company/

And much more.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you'd like to search for information that CONTRADICTS pharma interests, you can be sure GOOGLE is NOT the place to go.
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Google is a pharmaceutical company

Just click on it and see what you got on the healines of this article?

Health Impact News on how GOOD VACCINES ARE!!!

Still having doubts the Pharma accepts criticism and is fair?

That they DON'T KNOW ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS? That they don't know about research showing SERIOUS problems with vaccines?

Well, Google thinks like them, because they are CLEARLY eliminating all articles going against vaccines.

Try to even find information about Judy Mikovits, you'll basically only find articles that criticize / ridicule her.

go go DuckDuckgo, type her name there, you'll find what we USUALLY used to find in Google, before it sold its soul to the Pharma Devil.

lightfoot
Member # 2536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting!!!

--------------------
Healing Smiles.....lightfoot [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 7228 | From CO | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Broxin
Member # 52040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broxin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird because german google shows me all the results.
Also you have a typo. Its
"mercola interview judy mikovits" not mikovitch is it not?

Posts: 68 | From Germany | Registered: Nov 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Yes, there's a typo, and because of that typo, google shows NO RESULTS.

Type the same typo in other search engines, they come with the RIGHT answer and correct my typo!!

Before, Google would have given me answers with the typo.

They simply changed the algorithm to make it harder (her name is not simple to memorize, so if you don't know her name EXACTLY, she wouldn't show up)

How can google comes with nothing when I type MERCOLA? I mean, Mercola!!!?!

Just because Mercola came with Judy Mikov!!

I mean, no search found for MERCOLA INTERVIEW JUDY MIKOVITCH is crazy.

Google should at least show MERCOLA sites, but it comes with nothing found!

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can find articles on Mercola's site - use his internal search engine
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I can find it, Robin, no problem...
Specially in Duckduckgo or other search engines

I'm just warning that sites that come with contrary info than what's accepted by google Verizon capital may not appear first or be put at the end of search due to change in algorithms...

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's really not surprising .. but oh so WRONG!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightfoot
Member # 2536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I understand, Duckduckgo is the only search engine that does NOT track the searcher.......

......and it is not "shielding" us from health info that doesn't fit with the agenda of Big Pharma.

The sad thing is although one can still get the info on alternative medicine.......it is not available with the default search engine, Google.

Sooooo many folks don't know this or that there is an alternative to Google. [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

As I have been discussing this with friends and acquaintances, I have been bowled over by the widespread lack of understanding. That's putting it kindly!!!!

--------------------
Healing Smiles.....lightfoot [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 7228 | From CO | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is disgusting that Google is censoring natural health info. They are based here in SF, Mountain View and soon to be in San Jose. Ugh. They raise housing prices and run lots of commuter lines that stop everywhere on our streets.

Anyway, am switching to duckduckgo for searches. Everyone who finds out is switching. Don't give Google your search activity anymore.

You can do internal searches for medical info on the mercola and greenmedinfo sites.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simple solution :
NEVER use google!

I stopped long ago.

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Yeah, let's boycott google as a searching engine!

I mean, how could 4 words
MERCOLA + INTERVIEW + JUDY + MIKOVITCH (with a wrong spelling)
come out with ZERO results??!!?

At least, "Mercola" would bring me thousand results.
But nope.

Google blocked my search on purpose because her name is probably in their black list.

So her name sort of canceled all other searching results, and none of Mercola pages appeared either.

I feel like living in a science fiction horror sometimes...

LisaK
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they do the same for politics.. and other things...

LOTS of spying!! get rid of them!!!

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must read. . .

"During the past year there has been a diliberate assault on medical sanity by the Internet giants and popular social media platforms to abolish and censor voices and websites challenging the orthodoxy of the CDC's vaccination policies."

https://www.maiyro.com/posts/Pvt752

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you Bonnie!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement