LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Treating Lyme before Cavitations?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Treating Lyme before Cavitations?
Kayer
Member # 52338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone! I'm new here (well, I've been lurking for a month or so!) and generally new to lyme treatment.

I recently found out, after experiencing pretty disabling symptoms on and off for the past 15 years, that I am dealing with a chronic lyme and babesia infection (mycoplasma, strep and parasites in addition...woo hoo!)

It makes a lot of sense given that my main symptoms have always been dysautonomia (POTS, specifically,) heart palpitations, disequilibrium (felt like I was on a boat moving up and down for months at a time,) episodes of tachycardia, PVCs, nerve pain. So it's good to have more of an idea about how to focus my treatment.

Prior to this I had been treating myself for all my mystery symptoms energetically mainly via herbs and detoxing and this always kept me 75%+ functional throughout the past 15 years... Until my latest huge crash in November that eventually led to further testing.

I recently started a lyme and babesia specific homeopathic protocol through Desbio. It's the series therapy nosodes. I tested positively to this specific treatment through bioresonance testing. I started up a couple weeks ago and so far so good.

I have LOTS of questions about homeopathy, it's so new to me, but I'll utilize the search function and save those for another time [Smile] However, if anyone has any experience with Desbio, please feel free to share!

I also happened to JUST find out that I am dealing with 4 jaw cavitations (possibly 6) as well as a dead tooth. Diagnosed via CBCT scan. All of which I had no idea were a problem. I had an inkling that something may have been wrong as I've had some pretty significant jaw pain in my past, but my previous dentist never caught it.

I am moving forward with scheduling cavitation surgery. I'm just feeling very confused now as to whether the vast majority of my symptoms are related to the cavitations or from lyme/babesia?

Will going through my homeopathic protocol even have a positive effect if I have all these jaw necrosis dragging me down?

Or should I pause and wait til after?

Has anyone had significant improvements following cavitation surgery?

Thank you to all for any input. I look forward to talking and sharing more with all of you!

Posts: 3 | From NY | Registered: Apr 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A dentist suggested cavitation surgery for me but as I had no jaw pain I did not get it done. I didn’t trust the “ holistic” dentist that was going to do the surgery. If done improperly it can cause nerve damage.

Perhaps take care of the dead tooth after getting a second opinion from a different dentist before you jump into fixing the cavitation. This is just my opinion.

I used DESBIO not to ingest but as part of a nosode when I did infrared light treatment.

I do use a lot of homeopathics for detoxing such as Pekana products etc. But I feel I am past the stage of killing Lyme.

Sorry I am not much help. Best wishes.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayer
Member # 52338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiker- I did hear that the nosodes could be used that way. Did you have success with that treatment?

I hadn't considered nerve damage from the cavitation surgery. I'll be sure to ask a lot of questions about that when I consult. And will only be booking my surgery once I am 100% comfortable! But I do feel in my gut that it needs to be done.

If I do, I'd be traveling out of state to one of the more world renowned biological dds to get it done...so if I do decide to do it, would make sense to do it all.

Posts: 3 | From NY | Registered: Apr 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisaloo
Member # 12909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisaloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know people who nothing worked until the cavitations were taken care of. Bacteria had a safe place to hang out and not get killed.

Thankfully I just had one tooth that needed oxygen therapy. I can't say that helped, but it was also a recently pulled tooth, that my lyme got much worse after removal of. Take it for what it's worth.

--------------------
Lisa T

Posts: 42 | From madison wi | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement