LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Long time visitor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Long time visitor
Brussels1
Member # 52771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody. Here is the old Brussels. I forgot my password, so I entered again as Brussels1.

Just writing to say daughter and I continue in remission despite numerous new tick bites as always... Somehow our immune system does not allow the little critters to take us back to hell. [Smile]

I have learned Biomagnetism in the last 2 years and have been practicing it too. It's a fantastic technique for pathogens, without the need of taking drugs or even herbs. Dr. Klinghardt speaks well of it too.

There's a doctor in NY called Dr. Garcia treating lyme patients for years with biomagnetism with a rather good rate of success. The problem is the waiting list.

My daughter's constant lyme relapses as a young child finally ended with the bionic-like protocol we did at home (the PE1) about 14 years ago.

90% of her food allergies went away, she is now an adult and has just some memories of her suffering as a child. She spent this whole week hiking in the middle of the Dark Forest, the origin place of lyme disease here in Europe. [Eek!] she's not afraid...

I still bear some consequences of the 4 years of hell I lived somehow. My hair turned white (they still are), I lost so many teeth (they're still gone [Big Grin] ), one spot of infection in the cheekbone never truly healed (I'm trying to solve this specific point still).

I caught the first covid in 2020, still in March before the lockdowns, and then got bitten many times by ticks (as always) and during covid, well, I got the EM rash again, after about 11 years without having that again.

The first covid put my immune system so down that my body could not fight the damn tick infections. But I used the PE1 again, and had to deal with the chronic fatigue from post covid, it took me about 6 months but I came back again well.

Anyway, I just wanted to come around to see what's going on here, and to say that people do live in remission. And i don't even call remission, as lyme does not come back. Not unless we are bitten again and are weak enough to let it develop.

Biomagnetism is giving me so much energy. It's an amazing therapy. I'm immersed in it for the last 2 years and it was one of the best things that happened to me, healthwise.

Just wanting to share the news after so long.

Posts: 6 | From Switzerland | Registered: Sep 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,

Good to hear from you again and so glad you and your daughter are doing well!

Please come visit frequently. I miss your posts!

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8896 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brussels! Thanks for the info on biomagnetism! Will have to check it out.

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6152 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So good to hear from you, Brussels!
Posts: 2255 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mountainview
Member # 52772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mountainview     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy to know you and your daughter made out well. Looks like we both gave status updates around the sametime. Wish mine was better news.
Posts: 22 | From MA | Registered: Sep 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels1
Member # 52771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, Hiker, Alaska, Manna and MountainV!
Where is Lymetutu?!

Thanks for the nice messages. I see the forum is slow these last months / years?

I guess it moved out to other platforms or most people healed?!?! I hope so!!

I'm still helping people with lyme around me, with my PE1 doing the Bionic protocol, if someone lives in Switzerland, you are welcome to come!

But I'm also incorporating biomagnetism as a tool to deal with the infinite number of coinfections and parallel infections!!

Biomag is THE FASTEST anti microbial therapy I ever encountered. It's just magic.

I'm sleeping SOOOOO DEEP now, as I haven't slept I think, since the era PRE MOBILE PHONE. I just turn off, like a rock, and wake up from such deep sleep. And I'm sure the antennas are still emitting their radiation all over the place....

Anyway, I highly recommend BIOMAGNETISM for anyone wanting to improve from INFECTIONS. By far, the most amazing therapy I did, because it's simply so fast. You don't have to believe in it for it to work.

Just buy a few neodymium magnets of a certain potency, and apply the biomag pairs (always North and South are necessary for each problem).

Like acupuncture, there are magnetic lines flowing in our bodies, and critters use that to damage our own magnetic fields. With the magnets, we mess THEIR magnetic fields and they lose power immediately. At least, that is how I understand the therapy.

The theory says that magnets change the pH so fast that critters die. Well, I don't really believe it, but the truth is: the thing works for sinusitis, colds, covid, mycoplasma, bartonella, ehrlichia, malaria, TB, polio, etc

I have an Excel list with THOUSANDS of pairs. I feel a bit like the Rife fans, back then, collecting numbers of frequencies to run their device!!!

Posts: 6 | From Switzerland | Registered: Sep 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels1
Member # 52771

Here it is, Dr. G. He calls lyme lyme's, just ignore that....

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2791491991073697

Brussels1
Member # 52771

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dr-garcia-biomagnetism_suffering-from-lyme-disease-greg-was-so-activity-7107967127919157249-qpnK

A very sick man, sick with lyme most of his lyme...

Catgirl2.0
Member # 51843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl2.0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brussels, so happy you found something that works for you! I also help people remotely with all kinds of infections, including cancer, covid, colds, flu, parasites, mold, Proto, heavy metals, lyme and company, emotions, tissues, etc. I also use it for teeth. I use something specific called: EM. It completely changed my viewpoint and life on treating things with energy. EM rocks!

--------------------
Remember to keep an open mind

Posts: 80 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels1
Member # 52771

Message for Marie (your message box is full)

yep this is Dr. Garcia in NJ.

I'm not sure what is Lymestop..... Sorry.

Dr Garcia practices biomagnetism.

Buy a PE1? I guess yes, with Larry.

https://www.photonicenergetics.com/

Costs with Dr. Garcia??
I have no idea....

You may call his office and ask, I suppose?

If you'd like, I can do it also, but it's remote.

I use Dr. Klinghardt's ART and Psychokinesiology method coupled with Biomagnetism, that I learned with Dr. Goiz and Dr. Garcia.

I need either your dried saliva on a piece of paper, or your voice (about a minute) with a voice message, so that I can test you energetically.

I can do once for free, if you cannot pay, as I know many lyme sufferers can barely survive as I 've been there.

Empty your mail box so that we can communicate privately.

Brussels1
Member # 52771

quote:
Originally posted by Catgirl2.0:
Hi Brussels, so happy you found something that works for you! I also help people remotely with all kinds of infections, including cancer, covid, colds, flu, parasites, mold, Proto, heavy metals, lyme and company, emotions, tissues, etc. I also use it for teeth. I use something specific called: EM. It completely changed my viewpoint and life on treating things with energy. EM rocks!

Glad EM has worked for you and that you are able to help others with it, Catgirl.

I remember you told me about it long ago!!!

Glad you are still practicing it until today!!!

Flydive
Member # 52795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flydive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - just discovered this site a few days ago and have been poring over everything I can find about using the PE1 with the nosodes. I saw post back in 2017 where some folks were helping SteveO do the same thing but I never saw if it helped. I am in northern WI and was hoping to be able to get the nosodes in the US but Desbio does not carry the bb nosodes in any other dilution than 1M and 10M. I just got off the phone with them to confirm. Does anyone know how I might be able to buy the correct nosodes? I already talked to Larry and he is still making the PE1A available - and is around $2100 plus you need to buy the generator from Spooky2 if one wants to go that route.
Posts: 8 | From Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2024  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flydive—do you want the nosodes more diluted or less diluted than 1M and 10M?

I got nosodes in Germany when I was there years ago and haven’t found anything comparable in the United States. But I don’t have them anymore to check dilutions.

I don’t know if pharmacies in Germany would mail them or not? I bought mine in Pforzheim, Germany and Frankfurt.

I used the bionic infrared machine with nosodes and felt it helped some.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8896 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flydive
Member # 52795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flydive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brussels, I was reading a post from 2017 about how you used VRT and had others try it out. Do you think it could treat Lyme or is it more of a support therapy? Do you still use VRT with the Violet Ray? This seems to be the site for the current VRT energy supplements - they list 7. https://www.energymedicineproducts.com/energetic-supplements-retail
Posts: 8 | From Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2024  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flydive
Member # 52795

Hiker53 - I am looking for all of the dilutions that Brussels and others mentioned that they used when treating with the PE1 or the Bionic 880. As I understand it (and I am very new to all of this) the 1M and 10M are very diluted. If I understand correctly one can use a less diluted nosode like a D4 or D5 to create the weaker dilutions of D6, D8, D10, D12, D15, D30, D60, D100, and D200. It looks like the nosodes may be only available in Europe at this time. I am trying to find out if they will ship to the U.S.
Flydive
Member # 52795

Once I was finally diagnosed - did the Abx route initially which had almost no effect on me. I then went on the Buhner protocol which saved my life - I had lost so much weight that I was a walking skeleton. Since that time I have continued to do the herbs, monolaurin, supporting herbs and supplements, a rebounder, ionic foot bath and sauna, but have never tried any of the energy modalities. I am currently stuck - can't seem to get past a certain point. Still have some brain issues, neurologic pain, and fatigue. Immune system is very beat down - if I catch a cold it takes me 4 to 6 weeks to get over it and the respiratory symptoms are quite severe. I am hopeful that some form of energy therapy can get me to the next level of healing.
Flydive
Member # 52795

Since some others have had really good success with the nosodes and a PE1 it seems like a good thing to try - if I can manage to obtain the nosodes. I think the VRT energetic supplements that Brussels talked about may be helpful as well - I just wonder if it is best to use them with the Violet Ray. There seemed to be a possible concern that the Violet Ray may break down the energy in the supplement? Also am interested in the Biomagnetism since it can be done relatively inexpensively. Have ordered some neodymium magnets and will begin experimenting with them as soon as they arrive. The following site gives some information and direction on how to use the magnet pairs: https://biomagneticguide.com/index.php
Flydive
Member # 52795

Hiker53 - do you know what size glass vials should be used for the nosodes? I am thinking like 10ml or 20ml??
hiker53
Member # 6046

Flydive--that sounds about right. Mine came in glass vials already.

Ultraviolet light or infrared light will break down the energy in the of what’s in the nosode and they won’t work.

I taped the vials above navel and below breasts, but did not shine the infrared light on them.

[ 02-16-2024, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

Flydive
Member # 52795

Question about the use of the nosodes - do you use all of the different dilutions at once taped across the solar plexus - or one at a time? I was thinking that you did one at a time but then saw a youtube video by 17hens where she taped like 10 vials across her son's chest.
hiker53
Member # 6046

Flydive, , I taped several at once of different dilutions. I was treated at a clinic in Germany and one vial held the actual bacteria.

I was there 4 weeks and would say it got me 30% better.

--------------------
Hiker53

Flydive
Member # 52795

Hiker53 - How did you heal the remaining 70% or are you still on that journey? Since I don't have any nosodes yet I am going to try the Biomagnetism and see if that helps. I also ordered some VRT energy supplements but haven't received them yet.
hiker53
Member # 6046

Flydive--I used a Brennan energy healer for years (sadly she passed away) and she got me to 80%.

Now I am using a type of energy healing called Eminus mirus or EM and will see what it can do.

--------------------
Hiker53

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement