LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » We were insulted! Help me prove BOZO wrong!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We were insulted! Help me prove BOZO wrong!
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She said..

"So far only a small percentage of those on Lymenet have acted."

I disagree.

Please post here and help me prove BOZO (for lack of a nicer word) WRONG!

See this post below.. then post here when you have done it..

Thanks!

We'll show HER!

I KNOW she is WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/026944.html

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deedee
Member # 4638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deedee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did it!

deedee

Posts: 31 | From Gaylordsville, CT USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amyb
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5520

Icon 7 posted      Profile for amyb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did it..i've done it
my family did it
my friends did it....

amyb

Posts: 362 | From west chester, pa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lishs mom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 2344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lishs mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now miss Tea cup...oops, bra cup...ooops tin cup
Dang I hate this lyme thing...that word reversal and substituion gets me every time!!!!

I think that Ms. Bozo is a very good friend of yours...in fact....you and Mel love this Ms. Bozo to pieces...(didnt I get a beautiful photo?)

Ok ok ok....now...

I wrote
Hubby wrote
Mom wrote
Lish wrote
Mom in law wrote
Realtor friend wrote
and about 30 people who I dont know...wrote

all because of US!

For those of you who have had articles written in your local papers...heres how I (the little person) influenced the greater city in which I live in

We sent a notice in our newpaper...started with...many of you know the terrible time (we put our name here...but use your own if you had an article written) is having getting medical care in Oregon (use your state here). This could extend to ObGyn patients, Geriatric patients and any patient with an emerging illness. State of NY leads the nation in policy regarding health care. For Lishka, for your family and for your friends please take time to contact Gov. Patakis office to vote in the OPMC reform bill #A4274b "The OPMC REFORM" which was passed unanimously by the house and senate.
Then I included a link to the bill details

Posts: 1918 | From Central, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2863

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Yes! We need to send our own, plus MUST get others to do so, too.

The only way to stand up to the the "behind the scenes" influences that the Governor is experiencing (*cough* insurance companies) is to contact him in LARGE number.

If EVERYONE does get at least some others as well as themselves to e-mail, and call, we will be heard.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/026908.html

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deedee and amyb..

Way to go!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

I appreciate the time it took for you to do this.. and it will end up helping ALL of us.

Lishka's mommy and MoJo..

Keep up the good work!

I think you two are tied at first place for "THE BIGGEST MOUTH AWARD" for the day!

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbb
Member # 788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I called Gov Pataki's office, too.
Doesn't take but a minute.

Also, before the bill was passed, I sent an e-mail to the Gov. He's also gotten a couple letters from me in the past.

Posts: 4638 | From South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please understand that even if you wrote before, if it was before the end of kJuly, you MUST e-mail and call again now.

The other letters and calls are not counted in this particular action with the Governor and Hannon.

Mo

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I emailed them.
Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slcd
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slcd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did it.
Posts: 415 | From Canton, GA United States | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KBear
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did it a few days ago.
KB

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cbb... Good deal.. thanks! I think he may have a few letters from me too! You would think he would just sign the stupid thing as much as we have bugged him before! HA!

Aliveandkickin... WE LOVE you Canada folks! Let them know they are being watched all over the globe. GREAT!

TREE! There you are! I was wondering where you were yesterday evening. Good to see you! Thanks!!!

slcd... I should call you a nick name cause I never can get those initials right without checking several times if the l or the c comes first! Got any preferences before I make up one? You BETTER think fast! hehehe And thanks!!!

Kbar... or is it bear? I see where you live... so I was just wondering. hehehe How about THIS song for the day... one of my favorites... West Nashville Grand Ball Room Gowns. OH! I saw them boarding up Jimmy's place on the keys before the storm. It was on the weather channel! I hope it is not underwater! Thanks for doing it!

OK Lyme Net..

Let's prove old goofy BOZO wrong! Keep them coming!!!

rosesisland2000
Member # 2001

Icon 7 posted      Profile for rosesisland2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in as writing the Governor, too.

Rosemary

Posts: 6191 | From Arkansas | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DONE X Two
Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
levity101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for levity101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done...thanks for the reminder.
Posts: 688 | From Florida | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie tony z
Member # 5130

Icon 12 posted      Profile for lymie tony z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I emailed and called previously...but thanks to my memory problems I was'nt sure how long ago so I dood it again........the zman

------------------

Posts: 2527 | From safety harbor florida(origin Cleve., Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bel1268
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bel1268     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did it, done it, called, sent emails from hubby and boss. Mom did it, friends did it and I forwarded info to many.
Stacey

Posts: 240 | From Southern Maryland | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaronkatie
Unregistered

Done
Tincup
Member # 5829

Rosesisland...

Hope you "did it" with the new name! Grin grin!!! Are you still "glowing"? I do hope so!!! Thanks for always helping.

Pocono Lyme...

Good for you too!!! By the way.. I LOVE to hear about places far away. ESPECIALLY MOUNTAINS!!!! Do tell me something about where you are from!!! And thanks!!! Glad you joined us in the effort!

Blackmon...

I hope you are feeling better today. Thanks for taking time to help with the "political stuff". Not fun.. but it IS very important. I hope this fellow signs this stupid thing soon... and we can get back to FUN stuff.

Hey hey zman....

You are funny! I am glad you "forgot" and did it again! The more the merrier! Good for you! Any folks you know willing to send an email? I appreciate you responding. Thanks!!!

Bel...

Looks like EVERYONE you know is "doing it". That will get goffy old Bozo to back off... for sure. Thanks for rallying the troops and helping with the efforts. Many folks later on.. who just get help without a lot of hassel.. will appreciate the efforts too.

Arronkatie...

Now who can THAT be! Long time no see!!! Hope you are doing mighty fine.. and the precious ones are rocking and rolling. How about a little update over in general when you get time. OH.. and thanks for "doing it". Good to see you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You guys are making Bozo eat her words!!!

Keep up the good work!

Anyone else?

lymeam2pm
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeam2pm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's my first time to post but have been getting wonderful info from you all for the past 3 months that I have been disagnosed.
So I wrote also and asked family and friends to send a reminder also.

Thanks to everyone on this board for all your answers and help with facing Lyme. You are what gets me through some of my days.

Posts: 23 | From Spring Grove, PA USA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dontlikeliver
Member # 4749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dontlikeliver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done it...........several times.

DLL

Posts: 2824 | From The Back of Beyond | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Hey Lyme in the am and afternoon!

Welcome to Lyme Net!!!

I am sooooo happy you decided to join in the fun here!

And I am THRILLED that you took the time to respond to the request made by Bozo!

Thank you!!!

And please thank your friends for helping also. If you have been watching us for three months.. you will have noticed many of these folks need all the help they can get!!!

HA!

Not ME, of course. I think I am the only SANE one in the bunch!

hehehe hohoho

I am going to get my butt kicked for that comment.. ya think?

Anyhow.. please do post more and tell us what is going on with you.

Let us know if we can help at all.

It would be our pleasure.

Now it is off to bed or off with my head!!!

Later gator...

Oh... anyone else want to prove Bozo wrong?

And BOZO... a note for YOU!!!

I am taking my phone off the hook.. so don't even bother trying to call and chew me out!

HA!

Beverly
Member # 1271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beverly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done it too several times.
Posts: 6639 | From Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Well looky here...

It's Liver!!!

How ya been?

You snuck in there while I was typing a minute ago.

I can't go to bed without at least a howdy do..

To YOU!!!

I am glad you done it.. several times. Good work!

That reminds me...

What if we all send the message to everyone in our email address book?

And if THEY do it.. please post again and let us know.

If we don't get Bozo off our backs soon... we will have to live with her for ANOTHER year!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

It's NIGHT MARE TIME!

Tincup
Member # 5829

HA! I can't believe this...

There is our Beverly...

You snuck in there too!!! Yes.. our wonderful Beverly...

The one who I was speaking to today and got cut off from as we chatted!! YIKES!

I don't know what happened.. but later I figured it MIGHT have been the crew putting the siding on the house that did it. They may have fooled with electric and/or phone lines?

Anyhow.. sorry we got cut off.

Your head any better? I DO hope so!!!

I am also gald you did it!!!

GLAD... not gald.

Yep.. I am tired! And so should you be.

OK.. I DO know how to speak proper english.... it just doesn't appear so at the moment.

Thanks Beveraly!!!

Yep... speling is my favorite past time!

Night night.. before I say something I really don't mean by pushing the wrong buttons.

And shoudln't YOU be in bed Ms. Beverly?

Get some sleep. OK?

Beverly
Member # 1271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beverly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tincup....I hope you get some sleep too, I'm off to bed now.. Night nite.
Posts: 6639 | From Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rdcallen
Member # 3987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rdcallen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done - again.
Cathy

Posts: 71 | From Warren, Mi, USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TINCUP,

It can't be that far. I can see your place most nights from my window even with all the mountains.

Please keep up all the good work. I've been comforted, angered, frustrated, encouraged and most of all, very impressed with everyone's willingness to help each other.

I have received so much support from all of you over the months, and I want to thank all of you. I have been reading as much as possible since March and have been self-treating. I finally am getting enough energy to actively participate by posting.

By the way, the favorite cologne in the Poconos is becoming Eau De DEET. Sometimes with a splash of SKIN SO SOFT on special occasions.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissBozo
Member # 6109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissBozo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you folks are really terrific for contacing the Governor. Thanks so much!

But, Tincup, I understand that there are 4,000 registered users of Lymenet.

So, if you want to prove me wrong , you got a lot of work ahead of you.

Heh Heh Heh (Please read that as a threatening and diabolical laugh).

So, we'll see if you can prove me wrong, Ms Cup.
Miss Bozo

Posts: 1 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ellenlu
Unregistered

UP!

ellenlu
Unregistered

UP!
Mo
Member # 2863

MissBozo is watching..

Seriously, this IS the eleventh hour and we need lots more..

Mo

Mo
Member # 2863

UP!
lymeinhell
Member # 4622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeinhell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Already done twice..

------------------
Julie G.

Posts: 2258 | From a better place than I was 11 yrs ago | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mbroderick
Member # 5220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mbroderick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did it 3 times. Jordan emailed the governor twice!
Posts: 2097 | From PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Pocono.. good for you... I see you too!!! Glad you came to share with us.

How lovely!

And to all the rest... when it hits 2 pages here I can't go back and see who just posted without losing my response.. so please accept a thank you from me.. and excuse the fact I can't remember all the names unless they are right in my face!!

Anyone else?

Svengali Eyes
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Svengali Eyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done
Posts: 120 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Green Darkness
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Green Darkness     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I e-mailed twice.
Posts: 560 | From PA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ellenlu
Unregistered

Thanks to everyone who has written to or called Governor Pataki.

Tincup, I just found this thread on the third page.

I guess that means I win. Right??

Unless more people start contacting the Governor.
Miss Bozo

June Bug
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2813

Icon 5 posted      Profile for June Bug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done again for the 2 or 3rd time.....
Posts: 177 | From Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement