LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Podipatch smoky miracle!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Podipatch smoky miracle!
hatsnscarfs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6562

Icon 14 posted      Profile for hatsnscarfs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

First I want to thank everyone who recommended Podi patches. I ordered them as suggested from: http://www.akgnaturals.com/Podi%20Patch.html

I used my first patch last night and am amazed at the incredible effect. Today I feel energy I haven't felt in the 5 months I've had Lyme. Instead of my usual morning dread of having to do anything (I've been forcing myself to do the minimum required to keep my job)I actually felt like my old pre LD self, looking forward to doing things. My brain was truly functioning even if only for a few hours.

I've had foot and ankle pain to varying degrees for 5 months. The soles of my feet feel like they are burning with toxins or misdirected energy and my ankles ache and during the night get stiff. When my feet hurt I can't keep them still and fidget endlessly. I tap my feet, wiggle my toes, circle my ankles round and round. When the foot energy/pain is intense I avoid wearing shoes and walking around. This week I started soaking in Epsom salts before going to bed. This helped a little.

As soon as I applied the Podi Patch to the balls of my feet I felt my pent up foot energy going toward the patch. I slept deeper than I had in months. When I got up for my many nightly trips to the bathroom I felt really tired and groggy. I only got up 2 times during the night. Since starting Doxy in August I generally sleep lightly and feel wide awake during my many nightly treks (sometimes I would need to pee hourly). I would toss and turn and fidget with my feet.
With the Podi Patch I really slept. I woke up feeling groggy which is actually more "normal" for me.

When I removed the patches they were medium to dark brown and I realized that I had not made sure the contents were well distributed. I'll make sure to even out the contents tonight when I do my heels.

The only thing that bothered me about the patches was a strong smoky smell. I'm not sure what the smoky ingredient is or if it smells this way to other people. I wore thick socks but the smokiness came right through and made me feel like I was sleeping in a smoker. This morning I took a shower and washed my feet really well with soap and a brush but my feet still smell super smoky. The packaging from the pads and the socks I wore last night have made my whole apartment smell smoky and I'm not sure how much of this is my sensitivity to smells or whether the smell is truly strong. If this smell is as strong as it seems to me I will be like a walking campfire today (I'm not staying home all day like yesterday). Eau de BBQ! My breakfast tasted funny too. Maybe I should soak my feet in BBQ sauce!

Advice please! Has anyone else had a similar experience with Podi patches? Does anyone know what the smoky stuff is? I looked up the ingredients on the website but couldn't figure out what was causing the smell. How do you deal with the smell?

Regardless of the smell I'm ordering a one months supply right away (I started with the 5 day supply.

Many thanks,
Hats n Scarfs

Posts: 956 | From MA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!

Combining the electromagnetic charges...to produce hydrogen.

Acids, essential oils, etc. have neg. charges. The minerals (and glycogen) have positive charges. We DO absorb and get rid of things thru our skin. Who woulda ever thought...thru the feet alone?

Now...get hydrogen INTO the cells = healing.

Our feet...yea...I recently tried a new expensive insole. Boy, did I pay the price. OUCH. Wrong move.

There is much to learn from alternative and ancient therapies.

Foot massage - accupressure points - really can help, for example.

I will look into this product further.

Very, very interesting! Thanks for posting!

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fulfillment09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fulfillment09   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hats n Scarfs

I love your posting!!! "EAU DE BBQ" !!!

I use Podi Patch too and I have the same thing happened to me. The sensation is really something, isn't it? I remembered all the foot and ankle pain before and now it is a blessing to not having to endure that anymore.

The smell is horrible for me and at least for you it's more like smokey and eau de BBQ. Mine was more like a nasty old sewage stench for quite awhile and now it gets much better once you've been using it for a while. But that doesn't matter anymore as long as my health improves I am willing to do whatever it takes.

I also like and appreciate the people from this company. They are very informative and caring. I call them whenever I have a problem or info and they do take their time to talk and find a solution if possible. I've tried their other products too and it works very well. I used to have a very very bad PMS symptoms before and their Monthly Peace product works like magic. Oh, you should also get the Free gift, Agaricus, that comes with your one month program. That herb is fantastic!!! That increase my energy from CFS and I have not had my weekly cold or flu like symptoms anymore.

I am so happy that finally we found something that makes a difference for our illness. I know this program works and I'm trying to inform everyone so they don't have to suffer so much. So....take care and enjoy.

"In Heaven with Podi Patch."

Posts: 149 | From Long Beach, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fulfillment09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fulfillment09   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, BTW, if you also have a flu like symptoms you will get better with this program as well. Everybody talks and talks so much about all of these symptoms and it seems to me that's all they do. I guess there are a few of us who are action taker. Talk is just talk, but for me Action is RESULT. Treatments cost money, but how many drugs I was put on by my previous doctor that cost me a lot of money too and I was still so sick and worse at times. Sometimes we just have to step out of our analytical head and explore other possibilities for our own growth. I have a listening for other people's input,insight and advice, but the final choice is always, "What's best for me and is it worth it?" I'm glad I made a very good choice in trying the podi patch program. Make sure you ask them about the "healing crisis" situation or I'm available to chat with you too if you have any concerns. I've been using this product since August.

I admire you also Hats n Scarfs for taking a chance like me and reached the rewards. I'm young, but I've grown in a way because of my health problems. Have you read,
"Who's moved my cheese?" " I'm not sure I remembered the title correctly because a passenger on a flight let me read his book on our 6 hours trip. It's a great book.

Hey Marnie. Try 5 days supply for $25 and see how it goes for you.

Best regards to all.

Posts: 149 | From Long Beach, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marblenose
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6477

Icon 12 posted      Profile for marblenose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,
I did it last night, too!
OOEY GOOEY SMELLY! I feel more energetic but am afraid to admit it!
I will continue with my nose in a clothes pin!
Blessings,
Marblenose

Posts: 287 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeinhell
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 4622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeinhell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the tourmaline that you smell. Yup, hickory smelling kinda sorta. And yes, it's normal and you will get used to it.

To get the smell off your feet - use a long handled bathing brush and lather it in soap to give your soles a good scrubbing. (You can also use the brush for 'Dry Skin Brushing' to wake up those sluggish lymph nodes.

I've either become used to the smell (which I suspect) or have gotten better at scrubbing my feet (lol!)

It's a small price to pay for feeling better. I am SOOOOO glad you and others were brave enough to try them.

Funny, my LLMD and I were just talking about them this morning. She has Lyme too, still uses the patches for 3-4 days at a time, and says they have changed her life. Ditto that!!

GiGi put up a couple months ago about them, but unfortunately I can't find it using the seach tool (it was so good, I sent it along to my LLMD).

------------------
Julie G.

Posts: 2258 | From a better place than I was 11 yrs ago | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marblenose
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6477

Icon 10 posted      Profile for marblenose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sitting in my office waiting for the next client to arrive and I took my shoes off!!! Oh my goodness I smell BBQ and boy am I hungry! I scrubbed my feet with soap and a brush. This is going to be interesting.
Blessings,
Marblenose

Posts: 287 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a great natural product that doesn't stink and energizes you, improves sleep, relieves pain, lowers cholesterol, lowers blood sugar, and on and on.......for way less? I wish I'd had it years ago! But I'm loving every minute of it now!

------------------
oops!
Lymetutu

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was curious about this, and ordered a 5-pack.
I think that "fulfillment09" might be getting a commission by sending us to that site to buy the product.

"Wood vinegar" seems to be the main ingredient in the powder that's contained in the patches.

I left mine on for 12 hours. I didn't notice any wonderful effects like "hatsnscarfs" says she did. Geez, she sounded just like one of those paid advertising programs on television, lol.

I did notice the aroma. My grandfather was a builder, and the smell reminded me of lumber, in some way. (Well, it's wood vinegar, maybe that's why?)

The powder in the packet did turn dark, and it left a kind of "varnish" finish, smooth and dry and shiney, on my skin and on the surface of the patch.

I washed my feet well, but you could still smell it.
I can imagine wearing this to bed and having your husband say, "Honey, how about.....ewwwwww-----what's that smell!"

My slippers smelled like it, the bed smelled like it. I bet it would be a "turn-on" if you worked construction, but I just cannot see how people use this for a month without their partner complaining.

I went to Google and looked up "wood vinegar."

"Pyroligneous acid is a complete and pure wood vinegar first developed in Japan when scientists and researchers discovered that the tree sap or wood vinegar of some trees actually possesses detoxifying functions.
This was confirmed after conducting hundreds of experiments with the Oak, Sakura and Beech tree sap extracts. Bamboo trees also have been added to the growing list of wood vinegar extracts that have physiotherapeutic properties."

There appear to be several companies that sell this type of detox patch.

Marnie, I'm very interested in the chemistry behind this method of detox.

Exactly WHAT is being excreted through the skin when it comes into contact with the patch?

fulfillment09: Has the company that sells these ever analysed the "varnish" that results after using to see what is in it?
Can you get the same result by moistening the pad and letting it just sit and oxidize?

What happens if you use the patch on another part of skin, say the lower leg?

I only tried this the one time, but I do plan to try it again.

Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeHerx001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are very good questions carol.

I was thinking the same thing. How do we know that these podis are just reacting to the moisture and or the heat.

Is it really the toxins that are brown.

Take care LH

Posts: 2905 | From New England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeHerx001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ordered mine.

Figured it couldnt hurt since I wake up with severe foot and leg pain anyway
))))))))))

Posts: 2905 | From New England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fulfillment09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6492

Hi Carol,

You are a trip!!! I love your sense of humor. Hatsnscarf is a paid advertising company and I'm on commission with podi patch. Well, I wish I could sit at home and make $ from them.

Here's the truth, alright. AKG Naturals offered me a bottle of Agaricus for every new customer I send to them, but everybody must tell them my name on their first order for me to get the credit. However, I didn't tell anyone to do that and suggested only the company's website so.....I get nothing. I'm sure they would offer that same deal if anyone is interested. Perhaps someone with very limited income should do it to help compensate their supply cost. My parents is financially well so I'd rather give that opportunity to someone who needs it.

Carol, don't worry, I'm not offended by your joke or comment, alright. I just have a big mouth and lovesssss to talk about things I like. So there....I love my podi patch. I have an addiction to this stinky, smelly stuff.

Oh, what's in this stuff after used when analyzed? I sent in my used patch for testing and have not received the results yet. They are supposed to be tested for 15 toxins. Mercury, prophyll alcohol, methyl alcohol, arsenic, plastic, aluminum, cadmium, asbestos, .....and I can't remembered the rest. I can't wait til I get the result. I'll post the info. (Psssss..... Let me collect a little commission on this... ) It costs $25 for the test and you can get the info from the website.

I don't know what happens if you wet the patch and didn't want to waste my precious supply. I'd never thought of other body parts. Maybe someone should ask them for the info. Let me know about that.

Julie gives great info about this stuff, perhaps she knows. Well...Julie G., our Podi Patch expert adviser? Comment please.

Thanks, I appreciate your knowledge.

hatsnscarfs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6562

Icon 12 posted      Profile for hatsnscarfs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the compliment Carol, saying I sound just like one of those paid advertising programs on television. You see sales is my profession and I write lots of ads. The problem is, right now I don't have enough energy to sell the product I am supposed to be selling! That product is not anything you would stick on your feet!

Honestly, I wouldn't have used up precious brainpower writing about Podi Patch if I didn't think it was important to let other people know how well it worked for me. The foot pain has been driving me crazy for months.

If I was in charge of marketing Podi Patch the first thing I would do is change the name since it sounds like a diaper thing "Potty Patch".

The skeptic in me was thinking some of the things you are too. Since you have some extra patches maybe you could do an experiment and let us know how it goes: 1. moisten a patch to see what moisture without toxins looks like. 2. Send the moistened patch in for testing to make sure they don't find any toxins in it. For the sake of science I'll be happy to pay the $25 bucks for the testing!

I was skeptical too about testing done by the same place that sells the product. It is possible though that everything is just fine.

Ok, its time to go wash my feet and apply podi patch Day 2.

Any additional ideas for getting rid of the smell in the am would be good. Scrubbing with soap and a brush didn't get rid of it.

Hatsnscarfs

Posts: 956 | From MA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you use a Befe detox foot soak unit (about $300 to buy) or an ozone sauna, the toxins (neg. charge) are released via the feet that way also.

In the foot soak units (Aqua Chi is another brand), the water turns color.

In an ozone sauna, they put white towels at your feet (and around your neck so you don't breathe ozone - bad for lungs), but when done, the towel that your feet were on can have brown splotches on it.

I've seen it happen.

Sure looks like toxins can indeed be removed from the body via the soles of our feet.

With SOME of the toxins removed, it should, theoretically help to alkalinize your body. The toxins (neg. charge) make the body acidic. The body has to find some positive charges to counter this acidic condition...the minerals. Get some toxins out and less demand on the stored minerals. They can be used to do their intended jobs instead.

My sis owns a Befe unit. She was told not to use it near the time she takes abx. and she was instructed to drink some mineral water afterwards. I, too, was told to drink mineral water after the ozone sauna which I tried as an experiment several months ago.

I wanted to see for myself what it was like and how I felt. (I do not have lyme, sis does).

Listerine takes body odor out of clothing (armpits) if you pour (I use the regular "scent") it on the clothing before washing them. White vinegar doesn't work. I'm wondering...foot soak with a little Listerine in the water to remove the odor??? Anyone game to try it? ;-)

Many years ago Listerine was blamed for some oral cancers. Doubt me? Into a search engine, type in: "Listerine cancer". They've changed the formulation since though.

Dr. Schols makes activated charcoal inserts for your shoes to absorb odors.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troutscout
Member # 3121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't get to the site.

I use clay foot bathes and they feel great and pull out alot of bad stuff...

Trout

Posts: 5262 | From North East Iowa | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lhm312
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if we can do the befe foot baths in addition to the podipatch? My concern is that too much detox may overload our system. I go for befe three times a week.

I also do bath soaks, coffee enemas, and take detox supplements under the care of an alternative practitioner. I feel strongly that with these supports, the toxic effects of the abx may be mitigated.

On an interesting note, I was muscle tested for Ketek which I started this week, and to the surprise of the dr., it showed no negative effect. He said it was very rare to muscle test for an abx and find it a good thing, so I am very excited.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fulfillment09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6492

troutscout,

which site are you trying to get on?

If you are talking about podi patch it is www.podipatch.com or www.akgnaturals.com. They are the same company just different site for their products.

Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To fulfillment09:
I apologize for the comment about the commission. But it looks like SOMEONE is making a commission out of that absurdly high price.

It will be interesting to see what the results are when the used foot patch is analyzed. For one thing, I'm pretty sure that asbestos does not circulate in the body.

I say this because it has been my understanding that if you inhale asbestos fibers, they lodge in the lungs, where you can then develop cancer.

If you ingest asbestos fibers, you can develop cancer in the intestinal system.

So I don't think they circulate in the blood or the lymph, where they might be able to exit via the skin at the Podi Patch site.

Hatsnscarfs:
So THAT'S why your testimonial sounded like an advertisement! I guess if you write ads for a living, you get pretty good at it.

You know, we might be able to use your talent here at LymeNet if we ever need to market ourselves.

Marnie, thank you for your comments about acid/alkaline balance in the body.
I know of several of my family members who would laugh hysterically if I told them about detox patches, and it would help to be able to defend myself by citing chemical reactions.

Hmm, I'll have to try the Listerine thing.
Boy, the things I find out at LymeNet!

Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeinhell
Member # 4622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeinhell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carol

FYI - these things used to cost $240 for 30 days, so the price reduction for those who have been using them is much appreciated.

I am just a regular ole lyme patient, am NOT on commission, and am in no way affiliated with AKG or anyone who sells them. I don't even buy them there. I just wanted to make that clear for anyone now scratching their head.

I have wondered about getting them wet and seeing what color they turn - like a tea color. Nothing like the globs of stuff that I get, particulary under my toes (which seems to be sinus area).

As for using them in different areas - in theory, you could. For quite a while, I had very stinky sweat and discussed it with my LLMD. She said it was part of the detox, and suggested if I wanted to speed it up, what say try the patches on the armpits??? Sooooooo........ what the hey??

Needless to say, they didn't get warm enough I guess - the patch hardened, stayed white, and I woke up with some seriously uncomfortable armpits. And the fun of ripping off the patch from your armit - YOWZA! Throw that $8 out the window! (And wasn't I the attractive one in the am???)

Still, I firmly believe in the product, and hope others are willing to give it a try, at least for a month.

------------------
Julie G.

Posts: 2258 | From a better place than I was 11 yrs ago | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ihm312, You said in your post: "On an interesting note, I was muscle tested for Ketek which I started this week, and to the surprise of the dr., it showed no negative effect. He said it was very rare to muscle test for an abx and find it a good thing, so I am very excited."

I never found this to be true. We found that as long as we were infected one of the group of abx usually tested positive. I was muscle tested for every antibiotic after I found my ART doctor practically every time I saw him - same for my husband. The doctor usually tested every antibiotic before subscribing one; some tested negative, some tested positive. The positive one he prescribed until we came back the next time. We usually had long pauses in between abx, because within a few weeks the one that tested positive earlier, which we then used, turned negative about a month later, blocking the autonomic nervous system, and of course was then not used any longer. The body had enough of it and turned against it. It often happens that it tested positive again a few months later.

So, in general, we never took any abx longer than 3-4 weeks, because it started to backfire and block the system. I wish a lot of the people knew this and they might then change their mind and not call it a herx any longer. Often it is not a herx, but rather, the body just goes into reverse and no healing takes place until a change is made
in whatever one takes, abx or other remedies.

Just felt like adding this to your note. Isn't muscle testing the greatest thing?
In my book, I never want to see another doctor for any reason unless he is an ART practitioner. It has saved my husband's life and mine, and even though we are both a bit older, we are back to a healthy normal life.

[This message has been edited by GiGi (edited 01 December 2004).]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lhm312
Unregistered

Gigi, yes, the muscle testing is great. When I go in feeling bad, he tests to find out if I am on too much of something, or not enough.

For example, I was slowly increasing my cat's claw, and we determined that the 7th drop was affecting me badly, so I am going back down to 5 drops for a while to readjust.

I was hoping someone could answer the question about using the podipatch while getting Befe foot baths. I will ask the dr. as well, but suspect that he's not familiar with it or he would have recommended it.

fulfillment09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6492

Had computer system shut down since this morning and I've been dying to log in considering this an important and enjoyable part of my life.

Wow...things are happening here.

Carol - that was so wonderful for your apology and I'm glad all is well now. I really really just meant well for all of us and I just won't "shut up" when I noticed a good thing.

Good point about asbestos so hopefully podi patch helps prevent cancer. I'm all for that.

I remembered reading an article about reflexology (foot massage). It mentioned that the feet have the highest absorption ability so perhaps it could be the best place to have the toxins remove. I would think the armpits have more heat for the patch but perhaps it lacks something else. Julie, I hope your armpits are ok or even better - hair no longer grow since you did a "deep" cleansing.

Another thing - Julie is right about the price. It was $240 for a month program so I'm not complaining about $120 plus my agaricus for free which value at $55. So actually I only paid $65 a month for my podi patch. Knowing how much my energy increase after taking agaricus I'm a happy customer and believe in their products. It's important for me to get quality products for my health so I only spend my money on supplies. Cheap is cheap. I don't want to have to wonder if this stuff is as good. But I also understand if ones have a limited budget.

Julie, I took your advice and trying to be tested for lymes. After talking to an MD specialized in lymes he recommended me to see a local healer or therapist for treatment. He said that it seems my symptoms is under control perhaps by using podi patch, agaricus, and lots of YoungsLiving oils so this healer can help me maintain my current condition. He also told me to contact Igenex for testing. I think it'll cost about $180. I'll do it after the holiday since there are too much expenses right now. Thanks, Julie.

fulfillment09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6492

Hey everybody, we are not answering to lhm312 question about Befe foot bath and podi patch. Sorry.

Well, I'm not familiar with the Befe so can't comment there. Maybe you should try it once to see how you feel afterward. If your feet are all nice and rosy it's a good sign. Maybe that Befe bath could take the stink off. Now that's a plus!!!

Hey let us know how it goes....

achey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for achey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a vey interesting dicussion. My queston would be around retoxing the concentration of abx out of the body with these patches...

If the patches are helping to leach or pull toxins out of the body, and antiboitics are certainly a toxin, do the patches cause a decrease in antibiotic concentration in the blood?

If so, those of us particularly with neuro lyme,would want to question the use of this kind of product if we are hoping to raise the antibiotic concentration beyond the blood brain barrier.

Any thoughs?

Posts: 663 | From NH USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeapinLizards
Unregistered

Gigi, How do I find an ART practitioner?

fulfillment09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6492

Hi Achey,

The things I would do for all of us.

So.....you were concerned about removal of antibiotic. Since I'm "clueless" and "curious", which is my nature , I called AKG Naturals for the info.

They said podi patch does not have any interferring with what's in our blood. In this case antibiotic in our system is not going anywhere near the podi. What it does is pulling the toxins that are deposited in our soft tissues and organs (lymphatic, fat, etc.) When these toxins are being removed slowwwwwwwly our symptoms gets better and our body will heal itself. That's why I'm still using podi patch since August and I'll start my maintainence program when they said so. Maintainence program is when using podi patch once or twice a week once your patch turns light brown and less slimy.

All I know is that I'm feeling much better now and I trust that the product is doing its job so I don't analyze or worry about it.

Well, I hope this info helped.

fulfillment09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6492

FYI, I'd posted my podi patch lab result so don't forget to check it out.
Magdalena
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6096

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Magdalena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Kiddos!

You guys have "sold" me on the footpads! (smile)

Here is the link to the thread that GiGi had going under

Talking about Footpads as an adjunct to healing http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/029605.html

This all sounds great!

Maggie

Posts: 400 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement