LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » KMT22 --> Matrix21

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KMT22 --> Matrix21
SForsgren
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am planning to purchase the new Matrix21 device from Dr. K when I return from vacation next month.

Talked with Nancy today and Dr. K is testing out the device now and it should be available in three weeks.

This is the KMT22 plus some new features that it did not have before.

------------------
Best,
Scott
www.BetterHealthGuy.com

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marks
Member # 6965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott
I also have the Matrix21 on order. I had ordered the KMT22 but the new technology came out before my order was filled so Nancy called me with the good news.

I am anxious to get started. I guess we will get ours about the same time.

Posts: 74 | From MS | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vacation????
Well this statement makes me wonder just how sick you are. I have to wait for a day that I have enough in me to go the 2 miles to the supermarket and have enough sense to know what to buy when I get there and your going on vacation.

Yikes, this surely brings out the shallow envious side of me!!!

Posts: 561 | From connecticut | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely have my struggles but I do work full time and am blessed in that I am still largely functional. My main symptoms at this stage besides fatigue are burning sensations, muscle twitching, numbness, tingling, joint pain, digestive problems, floaters/vision problems, etc.

I hope to leave these behind soon as well...

------------------
Best,
Scott
www.BetterHealthGuy.com

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marks
Member # 6965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott,

Just out of curiosity - what other protocol are you on? Will you be using abx along with the Matrix?

I am on Dr. C's protocol - but have reached a standstill right now trying to take flagyl. Most days I don't take anything but have been on abx for the past 6 months everyday.

The herx is so severe when I try flagyl (I only take 1/8 of a 250 mg.). I don't want to delay my healing but I just can't function with the flagyl. I take it about once or twice a week - depending on what I have to do.

I am also still working full time - but it is not easy.

Nancy has said that a lot of people are able to stop abx after starting the KMT22 which I would think would also apply to the Matrix21.

Posts: 74 | From MS | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

My full protocol is on my web site at www.BetterHealthGuy.com. Let me know if you have any questions after you review.

Best,
Scott

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Also, I am on doxy 100mg 4 times a day now with pulses of tindamax. Expect to change in about 4 weeks to something different. When I start the Matrix21 and GB4000, my hope is to do abx only 2 weeks out of every 2-3 months.

Best

hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before you buy the matrix ask if they took out the beeping noise. The KMT22 beeps constantly and drives me insane. I am very sensitive to noise. Can't figure out why a doctor would program in a beep while it is running! Even a smothering it with a pillow didn't help.

Wish I had returned it. I wonder if they will let me trade in the KMT22 for the matrix? Hiker53

Posts: 8876 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

I think they did take out the beep. I'll verify. Scott
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Per their office, the new device does not beep. Scott
pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the cost of the Matrix21?

------------------

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pab, you might want to call Nancy at 541-488-6770 and get the information relating to KMT
firsthand. She uses the machines on patients, she knows what it does and doesn't do. She can tell you all about it.

We used it extensively during my whole journey to wellness and I am still using it for just plain keeping my immune system and body balanced.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

There was a post on this previously and if I recall from my conversation with Nancy, it is about 975. Scott
CLC
Member # 7112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about this Matrix 21 machine. I ordered it months ago, it was supposed to be available late September, then read on here that it was delayed 'till November, and it's now January.

I read in a recent rife thread that someone just got a new KMT machine that just came out. (?)

I'm totally confused.

Posts: 81 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be patient. When Dr. K. thinks it's right, it will be available. He does not make these things himself. They are not made in a huge production line. They are made one after the other. Be glad that they are - at least it is an affordable, most functional device, and made specifically with Lyme in mind and everything that goes with it ----! The metal approach, the parasites, the viruses, the fungi, the molds, lymph, muscles, ligaments, necessary in treating Lyme, only the multiple approach will eventually bring success. This device is designed just for that purpose. There is not much for you to decide, what to treat, the sequence to treat -- you attach it to yourself, press a couple of buttons and go.

If you have one (S21 or KMT) that was made some years ago or yesterday, it doesn't mean it is not going to do the job. Mine is even older than that - the design and engineering has changed over time.

Mine has a teeny beep that I don't hear at all - I really have to listen. Some people have an autonomic nervous system that is very much out of balance, and sound or light or smell, or temperature are one of the main senses affected by that. Don't blame the machine. They made an effort to remove that beep - it only came on when frequencies changed -- so in a way it tells me that it is not stuck someplace.

Whatever - let me assure you that you will have to look wide and far to get in a device the same coverage of the most up-to-date science as you will get in that little no-beeper. I have watched the evolving of that device for a long time and am so pleased about it and so tickled that people can now eventually afford it.

That said - anything you do, get into, that you have no trust in or expect nothing good - that's about what will happen. It would be better to leave well enough alone and not waste your precious money.

Mine goes with me wherever I go. I go on a trip or away from home, it comes with me. I am not ever going to get caught, if I can possible help it, by a mosquito bite or by an injury of any sort. It has delivered unbelievable benefit to
my broken foot and horribly damaged nerve up to my knee. My foot was "dead" and had no movement in it because of the injured nerve - it is working just fine now. And will be perfect once I can have the last five screws and titanium plate removed from my heel. I delivered "neural therapy" to my leg, foot, and whole body with the KMT, whenever I could not get to Dr. K. for treatment because he was not in the country.
We all know that we carry Lyme infection for the rest of our days, dormant in hiding, but an injury often can flare things up. First thing out of Dr. K's mouth when I told him I was in an injury accident --- "use the machine".

Do whatever you must, but don't blame this magnificent tool. It is a lot safer than most others - it works in a biological range which is not the case with most "rife" machines. It is microcurrent delivered via battery (I understand now rechargable when not in use) - no electromagnetic exposure. ( It does its killing not by killing and flooding your body with dead corpses, but by stopping the microbes from replicating. We all know how many babies they make in little time!) It works by "teaching" your own immune system to take over again. This is the most important to me and is so important when neurological symptoms are involved. We do not need any more electromagnetic exposure. I know that this was and is always Dr. K's greatest concern for patients - because most of us come totally stressed out and damaged from electromagnetic exposure ------.
He refuses to agree to the design of a machine that is plugged into the wall for that very reason.

We do not want to hurt our body any more than it already has been because of various factors - some under our control, some not.

Enough for now. I don't sell them - just want you to know that I would not have wanted to do my
"journey" without that device. It is my old standby and always ready. Any sign of the flu, I watch TV while wired!

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have tried to Google "KMT23 microcurrent" and a couple other search words like Dr. K's name, and I come up with nothing.

Where can I read about this machine online, where to get it, cost, etc.?

So this device is not considered a "rife machine"?

Thanks -

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slm214
Member # 5913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slm214     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott, do you think this new machine would be more helpful than light therapy? I have a chronic osteomyelitis in my jawbone.
Posts: 23 | From Phoenix, AZ US | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

I have not used light therapy or read many/any folks with Lyme using it with much to say. I think the device is useful. Have been using the KMT23 now since just before Christmas. I can't report any change in symptoms yet, but I think it is reasonable to assume it will take several months to see the benefit. I am also reasonably functional at this stage and so it takes more time to see smaller shifts in my symptoms. I think the device is worth trying.... Best

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

diana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand from Nancy that the kmt23 is fda approved for pain control (mine is on route). Can anyone explain how it works on pain?

thanks,
Diana

Posts: 202 | From vancouver, canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tailz
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do I get KMT? It's something different from Rife? Can someone PM me info on it?

I ordered a Rife, but I'm not sure about it now. I'm looking into silver pulsers and Active Air, too. Thanks!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayda
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kayda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I'm wondering if this device is compatible with pacemakers. Do you know?

Kayda

Posts: 582 | From midwest | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Contact Nancy at BioTools at [email protected] for more information on the KMT product.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Kayda
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kayda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I just sent an email.

Kayda

Posts: 582 | From midwest | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement