LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Gallbladder / Liver Flushes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gallbladder / Liver Flushes
SForsgren
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone doing them? My LLMD supports them and I did the first one this weekend. Didn't see stones the size I expected but did see several dozen small ones. Interesting. I followed the Hulda Clark protocol for the flush.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beverly
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 1271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beverly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't tried one yet.
Posts: 6638 | From Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pattiecake
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pattiecake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to try one but read that it is harder on your system when you are on abx. SOmeday when Im off (haha) of them I will try it.
pattiecake

Posts: 687 | From PA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marks
Member # 6965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott,
I did the liver flushes (Hulda Clark's protocol)from Feb., 2004 - Oct. 2004 every 2 weeks netting about 1500 stones. I didn't know I had lyme until Feb. 2005.

The flushes did help me I think but they didn't relieve my symptoms of lyme.

I believe my liver was better able to tolerate the abx I have been on for the past 7 months because of the flushes.

I want to do them again but will probably wait until I take a break from abx.

I just ordered the new machine from Dr. K today. Nancy said it should ship next Wed. - if not then it will be the following Tues.

Posts: 74 | From MS | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marks, excellent. Yes, please keep in touch on the Dr K machine. I ordered mine as well. You can reach me direct at [email protected] as well. Best

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
micul
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for micul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a few before I knew that I had lyme. Felt like dog**** the whole next day. The last time that I tried one, I threw up the olive oil/juice mix in the morning. It burned the crap out of my sinuses. Man that hurt! I Have an ND that says "Never Ever Do Them Again" . He says that by mixing olive oil and lemon or grapefruit Juice, that you are essentially making a soap mixture. He says that they only do damage, and that they do not get out any real stones of appreciable size if indeed there are some in there. I'm convinced. No more Hulda Clark liver flushes for me thank you.

--------------------
You're only a failure when you stop trying.

Posts: 945 | From U.S | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlisonP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlisonP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done about 16 of them, most before I knew I had Lyme. I have gotten out thousands of stones and parasites. I just started doing them again.

What helped me the most now that I know I have Lyme is eating nothing the day of the flush (since we are immune compromised we don't produce a whole lot of bile and this seemed to help) and also getting a colonic afterwards to remove any trapped stones.

Colonics are key, I think, expecially for those who feel sick afterwards. Flushing can stir up a lot of stuff and overwhelm the system.

I am not an abx yet, so don'tknow what it's like flushing while on them.

I was also doing the Hulda Clark protocol.

Alison

--------------------
 -

The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. --- Edward R. Murrow

Posts: 923 | From California | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Good info. Thanks. I plan to do at least 2 more before I come to any conclusions.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement