LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rechts-Regulat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rechts-Regulat
snowboarder
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snowboarder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My alternative doc recommended this and wondered what a starting dosage would be?

Anyone else use with great success?

Posts: 738 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use 10ml twice a day. Just finishing up my second bottle.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robi
Member # 5547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it helping?

--------------------
Now, since I put reality on the back burner, my days are jam-packed and fun-filled. ..........lily tomlin as 'trudy'

Posts: 2503 | From here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doing too many things to say. Will eventually retest for coagulation to get accurate data.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted this about Rechtsregulat last month. There are many more posts on the subject that tells you more.

If you are asking whether it helps or not. Here is my short story on what it does, almost instantly, to your black thick blood with fibrin build-up.

The nurse tried to draw some blood from my husband's arm to mix with the phospholipids/glutathione chaser, etc. which is one of the most beneficial treatments done.

She got into the vein, but only got little dark blobs of blood. It coagulated almost instantly. How do you get 20 mls of blood out that way?????
I asked my husband whether he had taken his Rechtsregulat this morning. He said "no" - that he forgot.

I gave him a swallow of Rechtsregulat and within a few minutes his blood started to flow - bright red - filling the tube in no time at all. That's the almost instant effect of Rechtsregulat.

When you are on die-off, whatever it is, your body is battling black sticky blood that can't reach very well anywhere. One reason you feel so icky.

One of the mechanisms that the microbes use is hypercoagulation. That means thick black blood.
The microbes like to live in the endothelium where they find lots of food. They manage to trigger your coagulation mechanism to lay down a layer of fibrin on top of them in order to avoid being recognized by the immune system. One of the methods used to avoid this is using the KMT and the super important one for us was the
Rechtsregulat.

We use very little now. Only a teaspoon full here and there. But when you are in the midst of battle trying the clear the dead proteins and dental infections, it's one of the best things that ever came down the pike.

Here is what I said in a previous post. I am not reading it now and so I may be repeating some.

"Rechtsregulat has a most positive effect on every function of the body, taken orally, or applied to skin, dribbled into the ear and nose, etc. etc. etc.

I cannot translate the 100 page booklet that I have, but here are the applications that have proven successful by many European practitioners:

It replenishes the body's missing enzymes thereby producing defences and correcting a misguided immune system, correcting ph; increasing metabolism; anti-aging skin; blood wash eliminating five major causes, i.e. multi-resistant coccis, blood mycosis, candida, borrelia, EBV, heavy metals.

It is indicated for: loss of vitality, infections, sleep problems, toxic tissue, stress, loss of concentration, infected breathing channels, jaw and sinus & skin, infected ligaments, tissue, muscles, joints, ill mucus membranes, infections via fungi, viruses and bacteria. Treatments of wounds: puzz, injuries of skin (cuts & burn), thorat and tooth area, herpes simplex and Zoster, injuries to ligaments
(sports). Gastritis, gas and stomach problems, constipation and overreacting colon, illness of colon, nerve problems, neuralgias, nerves misfiring, edema of all sorts, swollen legs, lymph blockages; heart and circulatory problems, increased thrombocyte aggregation, flowing of blood (too low); heart problems; high blood pressure; weak bladder; gastritis; heartburn, etc.

Constipation, colitis, conlon infect; infected male organs; back pain; dry eyes, blurry vision;
bronchitis; laryngitis; smokers caugh; chronic sinusitis; lumps in breast.

Dental use: Pain reduction of root resection, infected areas heal quickly, all healing in half time - no fear of infection by spraying on tissue after teeth removal; pains that don't respond to normal meds fade quickly, bleeding gums, etc.

Regulat works as a desinfectant, less pain, rebuilding of gum rissue and blocking infections.

Cosmetics: use in cremes, on skin, dry skin, age spots, warts, cellulitis, akne, nailbed infections, fungi

Use in arthorses, rheuma of soft parts; autoimmune illnesses (rheumatism, joints, MS, psoriasis) increased cholesterol and triglycerides, hormonal imbalances, allergies.

It is recommended to use during antibiotic therapy, cortison therapy, chemi and mycoses therapy. Regulat acts directly where needed, directly at the nerve transmission ends. Used successfully with animals.

Successful ues: burn-out syndrom, lasting flue, nervosity, dizziness in head -------

I am tired - the list goes on and on - I call it our 10000 enzymes and it works in many ways.
I have reduced out intake to a teaspoon a couple times a week since our blood is back to bright and flowing and has been for a long time now.

Yes, it works for Babesia - as Dr. K. stated in his article "Look beyond Antibiotics: ----

"G. Mycoplasma responds well to enzymes, when it is treated in sequence with the other microbes as outlined here. The most effective strategy is the German product Rechtsregulat. This simple drink has been extremely effective in eradicating mycoplasma and other cell wall deficient microbes. It also has a herparin like anti-fibrin effect that surpasses injected heparin by far. It has just like heparin a strong biological effect against Babesia as well. Dosage 1 tbs/2 times per day."

The KMT program #4 is designed for treatment of mycoplasma. KMT program #2 is designed for treatment of Babesia.

Rechtsregulat is now available at Biopure. I used to haul it all the way over from Germany. The price at Biopure is just as decent as when I shipped it over myself. It's in heavy glass bottles - that's why. No plastic.

Rechtsregulat is made via a lengthy cascade fermenting process unlocking the enzymes (hard to translate for me!), in liquid form made from organic figs, dates, walnuts, coconuts, lemons, soy beans, onions, celery, sprouts, artichokes, millet, peas, safran. It has no other ingredients, just a long and tedious process.
It tastes like a very mild cider vinegar.

I cured my broken heel with it along with a totally dead nerve up to my knee from dislocated fibula, making moving my toes impossible. I am walking again without a cane or crutches.

I spray it on my face (diluted 2:l - water/Regulat) before my makeup.

Take care.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 3045 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000 | IP: Logged | Rechtsregulat has a most positive effect on every function of the body, taken orally, or applied to skin, dribbled into the ear and nose, etc. etc. etc.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

OK. I can now vouch for the first signs of RR working. I get a monthly blood draw of just a few drops via finger prick. Normally, it is a major struggle for them to squeeze out the blood and it is very dark. Yesterday, I did the same thing and the blood was easy to get out AND it was the most amazing bright red/pink healthy looking color. I often get nosebleeds and had one of those this week as well and the blood color was different without a doubt. I am sold enough to continue taking it. Good stuff.....

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

GiGi
Member # 259

Scott, good decision. And the R&R will continue to carry the dead sludge out and above all, mainly, most importantly, bring blood/oxygen and nutrients to body compartments that probably haven't seen healthy blood for a long time. Without that happening by whichever method you choose - getting healthy and well again is a distant dream. You have got to clean out and bring good things in. It's so basic ------

I got this just yesterday and it tells in Dr. K's words a bit more about Rechtsregulat:

"RECHTS-REGULAT

Naturally fermented and biologically cultivated mixture of organic fruits, nuts and vegetables provides the body with a pre-digested fermentation concentrate and an abundance of enzymes and vital raw materials.

Rechtsregulat is a single cascade fermentation process of foods whereby enzymes are unlocked and energized. These enzymes are divided into their effective units and maintain their individual molecular structure. This enables an increased enzyme uptake both internally (when taken orally) and externlly (when applied directly to the skin or mouth). It is highly effective in the treatment of a multiplicity of diseases and one of the most innovative developments of our time.

The goal of this kind of fermentation is to receive unlocked enzymes in liquid form. The name RECHTSREGULAT symbolizes the clockwise rotation of lactic acid and the support of our biological regularization.

The modern diet does not support a full compliment of naturally occurring enzymes. Naturally occurring enzymes are completely destroyed during food processing, food storage and the addition of pesticides and food preservatives. This was of prime importance in the discovery of Rechtsregulat - a unique and patented fermentation cascade using only a special selection of nuts, vegetables and fruits. The high enzyme and protein portion naturally released by the complex and sensitive fermentation procedure.

Other enzyme preparations available contain only two to three enzymes, mostly from fruits (papaya and pineapple). Our bodies require over 10,000 naturally occurring enzymes. Rechtsregulat provides enzymes in an unlocked predigested and highly energized form.

Ingredients:

Controlled biological cultivation of fermented fruits, vegetables and nuts. This composition contains an enormous enzyme content:

Other organic ingredients include:

Date, fig, walnut, coconut, lemon, soy bean, celery, artichoke, millet, pea, saffron.
Drinking water, lactose and glycerin.

Free of preservatives, alcohol and sugar.

Directions for use:

Orally: Start with two doses of 10 ml a day. This can be taken directly from the bottle or diluted into half a glass of water. One dose taken in the morning on an empty stomach. One das taken in the evening before going to bed.
Rechtsregulat should be left in the mouth for a minute before swallowing.

Applied externally: Apply it directly up in the nose using a spray, directly to the hair, the skin, applied to cotton pads and applied between fingers or toes.

Health Benefits include:

High levels of stress, predominance and lack of physical movement can result in lowered enzyme levels resulting in chronic fatigue, depression and many other health problems.

Rechtsregulat can be used for:

Intestine illnesses
Stress, chronic tiredness, nervousness
Exhaution conditions
Inflammations of the respiratory system
Joint and rheumatism
Fungal infections
Dental problems
Sport injuries
Increased cholesterol
Skin diseases and skin problems
Allergies
Chronic pain
Hair problems
Improves the sperm quality
Wound healing
Infertility"

Rechtsregulat is availabe in a 350 ml glass bottle.
Biopure Healing Products
1-800-801-6187

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wallace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wallace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I am going to discuss taking this with my new doc next week, It must be better than his recommended stuff!

Any more experiences with it?

Sunny thoughts,
Wallace

Posts: 654 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ebrischoux
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ebrischoux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of my son's hypercoagulation testing came back normal. This was prior to treating any lyme or co-infections.

We have no problems getting blood out of him but his blood is very dark red...Is this the color it is supposed to be...From reading the previous posts, it seems like it should not be this dark.

He has terribly dry skin and his knuckles are thick and cracked.

He is presently on break from Mepron/Zith due to severe violent episodes and live enzymes were raised....

We just started him on Questran in hopes of relieving his body of toxins he cannot eliminate on his own..

So far, just started Saturday, he has been really happy...No violent outbursts....

Thanks Eileen

Posts: 127 | From Rock Tavern, New York | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine202
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christine202     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the bottle but have not started it yet due to having the flu.....

A little worried that it might be too much for me right now but look forwar dto trying it soon.

Posts: 437 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

I still use it twice daily. One of the few products along the way that I could really see working....

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ebrischoux/Eileen:

You said, "He has terribly dry skin and his knuckles are thick and cracked."

Are you giving him fish oil?

I don't like the fishy burps, and finally bought Carlson's lemon flavored fish oil. Much better, and pharmaceutical grade, so no mercury.

In the mean time, you can buy a tube of lanolin at the drugstore. This is very thick, but will absorb into the dry skin and condition it.
I didn't need to use it anymore after taking the fish oil for a while.

Carlson's fish oil
http://store.yahoo.com/iherb/liquidomega3.html

Actually, you should be taking the fish oil too.
It improves the quality of the cell membranes, and it important for mental health.

Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ebrischoux
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ebrischoux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Carol,

Yes he gets two Omega 3 at dinner....Should I be giving him more?

Eileen

Posts: 127 | From Rock Tavern, New York | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
truenblue
Member # 6507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for truenblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott & GiGi,
where did you buy Rechts-Reg from ? I search online but did not find any place in the US where it is available ?

thank you

Posts: 23 | From PA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truenblue
they get it at bio- pure
the phone# is in listed in the above posts up from here [Smile]
1800-801-6187

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Christine, that's when you need it most - when you have the flu.

Read the booklet Scott posted here a few weeks ago. It explains what enzymes are and what they do and why most people lack them. It describes all the uses for Rechtsregulat, where it has been found beneficial. Research by a group of doctors using it with their patients. I don't think there is any area in the human body (or animals) where it isn't beneficial, even for pets.

Take care.

[ 10. March 2006, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

SForsgren
Member # 7686

http://www.enzymfit.de/Accessible_Enzymes.pdf

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement