LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Parasites - (not to be ignored)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Parasites - (not to be ignored)
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the stuff I have learned from our doctor about Parasites, often through my own and my husband's treatment:

Probably the most overlooked area in medicine is the worms in people. The worms are a double-edged sword: 90% of us here have them without knowing it. When somebody has worms, the worms send out neural messengers -- messenger molecules that suppress our immune system.

What it does is create a lazy gut, which for some people is okay; like the chronic indigestion, slow, slightly constipated sort of mood that many people are in -- and it's great as a treatment for Crohn's disease and colitis because it suppresses the immune system locally, you don't get the inflammatory reactions. However, it comes at a big price. It comes at the price that the immune system in general has defects. It's put to sleep by the neural messenger molecules from the worms, and this is when the viruses, the giardia, the amoebas and the candida and all those tings mutate in more aggressive forms, and Lyme Disease becomes much more of an issue.

Since he lived in India for a couple of years, he was very aware of the worm issue. In India he ran an immuno-diagnostic lab in their hospital that they had there, and they had some of the best microbiologists working for them, seeing them on the microscope. They examined the stools of Westerners - when the Americans came there on their first day of coming there, they examined their stools, and found that they were already full of worms when they got there.

They didn't get the worms there in India; they came there with the worms. In fact, the Americans were more infested than the Indians living there. However, the worms were in a very subdued state. They were the same species or worms but were much, much smaller, often just microscopic. You could only see them under a microscope, but they identified them with their antigens, and they realized that worms are throughout the world, an incredible illness, except that in the West, they had adapted to the more sanitary conditions and were in different forms, but were incredibly involved in immune suppression.

This today still isn't known in the West, but for 30 years since then he has been looking at that, and using his direct resonance test with the worm slides and he finds them in a lot of people. Recently he started taking a shortcut -- why bother looking through 60 slides and finding out which worm it is? He simply tests the worm medicines and gives it to people.

There are two (or 3 or 4) drugs that I know he uses frequently if a patient tests positive for them. He often recommends they do the Arise and Shine program first. It's an herbal cleaning program that gets rid of all the debris and the pseudo mebrances in the gut, old stoo residues, and then the worm medicine. Deworming can take 2-3 years. The treatment has to be repeated within a certain time frame . Most of the worms, when they die, get immediately digested by your digestion. Also they have a process called autolysis. The moment they are in the process of dying, they autolyze. It's a process of protecting their children, of avoiding detection.

Worms are very sophisticated.

There is no lab that can make a correct diagnosis. We have found this out the hard way. Worms are smart. They change their antigen presentation all the time on the surface to confuse the immune system. I don't know of any other diagnostic tool other than ART to find them and treat them. I went through that myself - . The health benefits are dramatic.

The hard thing in parasite cleansing is the die-off effect. When you kill them, you kill them in the brain, in the heart, wherever they are. They live in the lymphatic system and it plugs you up.

I have heard of people who were given a too aggressive worm treatment too early on, and they developed seizure disorders and one could see a calcified worm in the brain - from the worm that had died off in the brain. There is a way to seduce them to leave and to go for the food in the gut, and then leave., etc. etc. etc.

It's something that needs a doctor that has some experience in this. Same as with the metal detox. It's got to be done right.

Take care.

P.S. Worms, etc. have an unbelievable affinity to store large amounts of metals in their skin without being metabolically disturbed by it. So when a patient is on a heavy metal detox, the worms immediately take that stuff (mercury, tin and other trace metals) coming down into their coat and they become completely invulnerable to our own immune system, because one thing our white cells cannot handle is large amounts is mercury. Our white cells die when they are trying to gobble up the mercury; and that doesn't help the organism because when the white cell dies, it releases everything that is stored back into the system; metals are not metabolizable - that means they cannot be transformed into something else as not disturbing; and once they are released again, they are just as toxic as they were before.

When we are in that hypercoaguable state (dark thick sludgey blood), viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasites, worms, etc. get trapped in there.

In treating Lyme Disease and with neurological diseases it is becoming more and more important looking for worms. I have heard it said that there is a tremendous amount of increase in parasites and many of them are worms that are ``new'' and not recognized!

This is an excerpt from Dr. K's lecture "Lyme Disease: A Look Beyond Antibiotics" (www.neuraltherapy.com/articles):

The Lyme ABC

A. We start with deworming our clients. We often use a simple yet agressive seasalt/Vit C protocol (19) which has an independent effect aginst the spirochetes also. The high salt conmcentration kills large parasites by osmotically induced dehydration (osmotic shock). High salt levels also increase the enzyme elastase which has a strong antimicrobial/anti-spirochete effect (4)
Protocol: 1.5 grams of seasalt per 20 lbs of body weight in 4 divided doses per day for 3 weeks. With each dose also give 1-4 gms of Vit C (dose has to be just below bowel tolerance). Three 3-6-week cycles with a 2 week break inbetween. The BP should be monitored and not elevate outside acceptable levels. 5 % of the population are salt sensitive and react with a significantly increased blood pressure. In the off weeks we give 1/2 tsp of sea salt first thing am in a glass of water. Sometimes we enhance the program by using the ``Arise-and-Shine'' herbal program. Often I will add in a course of Albendazole or Biltricide. We developed antiparasitic CDs for entrainment of the immune system. The frequencies were obtained by German physicists by taping the sounds of microbes in their respective live activity in an underground lab which was soundproof and electromagnetically completely shielded (6).

B. the next step is the treatment of giardia, entamoeba histolytica and trichomonas, which most often are overlooked. Lab detection of large parasites in most US labs is hopeless. Amoeba and giardia trophozoites can only be detected in a fresh stool for about 20 minutes. None of the labs available to us comply with this necessity. The detection rate is so substandard that only ART testing, a therapeutic trial or abdominal palpation by an experienced practitioner are capable of establishing the diagnosis. Protocol: organic freeze dried garlic ( 14 ) treats all of the above astoundingly successfully. Sometimes we add Tinidazole 500 mg bid for 10 days always followed by long term garlic therapy (3 caps tid after meals).

C. Next we attend to the chronic strep infections, which often coexist with the herpes viruses. No other treatment has bee.............

(The approach, timing and protocols vary from one patient to the next. gg)

It is a most important treatment with neuro problems.

[ 12. December 2005, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlisonP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlisonP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankks Gigi for that great post. I couldn't agree more. It is estimated that between 90 and 100 percent of the population are infested with worms/parasites. They greatly compromise digestive health and overall health.

Also agreed about the die-off. This can be pretty nasty.

Parasites can actually help keep a weird kind of homeostasis in a body that is immune compromised. They can eat necrotic and dying tissue in a compromised body and help keep it at bay. Killing them off could be problematic because it may only kill the weaker ones allowing the stronger ones to thrive.

A healthy body will automatically become an inhospitible environment for worms/parasites, so I think that treating for them when you are really sick can often make you sicker. Just something to watch out for.

That said, I have done a couple very successful parasite cleanses (before my Lyme symptoms completely overtook me) and I passed some scary stuff, like liver flukes and roundworm.

I used a tincture of wormwood (artemisia), clove and green black walnut hull. I plan on doing another cleanse when I'm feeling a bit stronger physically.

Cheers,

Alison

--------------------
 -

The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. --- Edward R. Murrow

Posts: 923 | From California | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Due to Gigi posting about muscle testing for a long time, one day I made a comment to a family member "I need to find someone to muscle test me". At that time I was taking 22 different meds, hormones, supplements etc and really concerned that some of those things were harmful to me. They were!!!!!!!!!

That was 15 months ago. Ten days later my Lord or one of my angels sent me a message through my Russian massagist. "I met a chiro doc who does muscle testing, I think he can help you."

Parasites came up early in muscle testing and I did treatment through this doc. This is a disgusting topic to think that we have this creatures in our bodies. But I'v seen evidence of them dead upon exiting. My doc told me that one of my parasites was a monster. He referred to it as a thinking parasite. It had a brain. Oh my!!! This is not Ripley's Believe it or not. It's the life of someone with a chronic illness.

Gigi thanks for continuing to give us the knowledge and power to find our health. By the way, I muscle tested very helpful for Mt Capra Goat Whey. Started it about a week ago. Looking forward to improved health with it.

Take care, Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pq
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx gigi!
Posts: 2708 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ConnieMc
Member # 191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConnieMc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of this is absolutely correct. I just went through treatment for tapeworm and toxoplasmosis and I am convinced that it has been the turning point in my road to recovery. My fatigue has diminished significantly and my life is nearly back to normal after 8 years of illness.

I was diagnosed by a vet, and fortunately have a progressive PCP who is very receptive to the concept of humans having parasites. She is now training under the vet (I introduced the two when I went to her to ask for help treating these) to read samples, and has been shocked at what she has found. She got samples from both healthy and ill patients, office staff, etc, and said her findings have been "eye-opening". She also took the same samples to a doctor who specializes in parasites, and confirmed results. Turns out the vet is very good at what he does.

Hey, if nobody else will do it, put a turd in a plastic bag and take it by your vet's office and tell them you suspect your dog has parasites. The information you gain may ultimately be very beneficial. I never would have thought it would all come down to this.

Posts: 2275 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
micul
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for micul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great ConnieMc!

Toxo is suppose to be very hard to get rid of. I am interested in what you used to get rid of it and the other parastes. Did you just use the Hulda Clarke parasite cleanse?

--------------------
You're only a failure when you stop trying.

Posts: 945 | From U.S | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ConnieMc
Member # 191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConnieMc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micul:
That's great ConnieMc!

Toxo is suppose to be very hard to get rid of. I am interested in what you used to get rid of it and the other parastes. Did you just use the Hulda Clarke parasite cleanse?

Nope, I took a full month course of a sulfa drug. I am to be checked again soon, and we can retreat if needed. But I know my load is down.

For the tapeworm, I took a dose of Biltricide every 3 weeks for 9 weeks.

The vet told me not to use parasite cleanses, as in the long run, they do not work. You can first treat with traditional drugs, then follow with naturalpathic meds.

Get the book "Guess What's Coming to Dinner". The index section has detailed info on treatment for the various parasites. The vet was very specific on this. And my PCP concurred after doing lots of research on the subject.

Posts: 2275 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you Connie. It is amazing what results you can get from getting rid of parasites. Too often we (lymenet group) focus on only on what to do about lyme.

There is a BIG picture in this healing of vector borne illnesses and parasites is a biggie.

My I'm dying, bottom dragging fatigue is gone too. I love it. But I can still burn up my master energy if I do too much, but I can come out of it with rest.

Take care, Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ConnieMc
Member # 191

quote:
Originally posted by map1131:

My I'm dying, bottom dragging fatigue is gone too. I love it. But I can still burn up my master energy if I do too much, but I can come out of it with rest.

That is interesting, as that is exactly how I am. I can tell when I am pushing my limits (or should I say, pushing my luck). After having fatigue continuously for years and years, I forgot what it was like to not have it. It is almost like being "HIGH". All I can say is I am just glad I got to experience it again. Now if I can just stay where I am and not relapse, I will be happy.
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Connie Mc,
Congrads on making good progress. We used to talk once in a while but a long time ago so you probably dont remember me.
I have talked to my vet about people lyme here and got no where. Medical ducks say there is "ZERO" lyme here. The vet says we have quite a bit of lyme in dogs. Now the old excuse of being bitten when you were somewhere else has to not quite cut it because dogs dont travel around like humans do so therefore they caught it at home!! Most of them anyway.
Funny thought came to mind while typing this. My PCP lives right next door to my vet.(Startling thought) The PCP has gone on record as saying dont worry, we dont have lyme "here" . the vet says, dogs do. Have to ask them to talk to each other sometime on exactly how this is possible. Course they wont, their educated, unlike me!!! And know most everything I dont!!
Will ask PCP next time there about the parasite cleanse. Always thought there was something connected to that anyway since I am "extremely" sluggish.
Gigi-- Keep the excellent info coming, I always read what you have to say from the 'voice of experience'. unfortunately I dont have any such good people around here that understand what yours do.

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
notime2work
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for notime2work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ConnieMc,

Who is the author of the "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" book? I looked on Amazon, and there were several items with that title. Thanks.

Posts: 142 | From Flyover Country | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a link to the book on my site here:

http://www.betterhealthguy.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19&Itemid=40

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda LD
Member # 6663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda LD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

Does riffing for parasites help? Do the same frequencies for parasites get the Babesia too?

The guy who sells me suppliments said we had to get my body stronger before we hit the parasite meds. He has got me on a ton of stuff. I am feeling better. I hope to start in January.

I'm getting checked for yeast and heavy metals then. The silver fillings come out at the end of December and begining of January.

Thank you so much for your ministry--I have learned so much from you.

Linda

Posts: 1171 | From Knoxville, TN US | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ConnieMc
Member # 191

quote:
Originally posted by notime2work:
ConnieMc,

Who is the author of the "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" book? I looked on Amazon, and there were several items with that title. Thanks.

The title is "Guess WHAT'S Coming to Dinner". I see that Scott posted the link. Thanks Scott.

Excellent book.

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can rife for parasites. More debate about benfits of Rife for Babesia, but in theory, yes it should have some benefits. Dr. K uses microcurrent for organism inhibition including babesia.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gigi, I'm doing the salt/ C therapy but when do I know I got the parasites dead ?? Is there an average timing for deworming acc. to Dr. K.?

I mean, when do we stop doing salt/ C? Or we have to be doing it all the way long with lyme/ co-infection treatment?

Thanks,
Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Dr. K documented protocol for Salt/C on his web site is fairly short. Salt/C folks on other sites do it for the long haul but I have also heard that Dr. K may be starting to use it for longer than originally documented. Hoping Gigi can comment.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

map1131
Member # 2022

Linda, your doc is correct about getting some other things out of the way and getting you to a certain point before starting parasites.

That's why muscle testing is very helpful. Because things come up in the order the body wants it to heal.

Sometimes you can throw the book at a chonic illness and nothing improves because there is a time and a place for steps in healing.

Take care, Pam

--------------------

notime2work
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for notime2work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ConnieMc said:
"Get the book "Guess What's Coming to Dinner". The index section has detailed info on treatment for the various parasites. The vet was very specific on this. And my PCP concurred after doing lots of research on the subject."

Yes, maybe one of these days I'll learn how to read!

Posts: 142 | From Flyover Country | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Dr. K. and ART determine when to quit Salt & C or when to quit or continue anything. That is what leads eventually back to health. I think Map said it clearly. That's what energy testing is all about. There is very little guessing as to what should come next.

To Scott and is comments on this:

"Dr. K documented protocol for Salt/C on his web site is fairly short. Salt/C folks on other sites do it for the long haul but I have also heard that Dr. K may be starting to use it for longer than originally documented. Hoping Gigi can comment."

No, Scott, nothing is cast in stone with Dr. K. He said it clearly in his article where he describes using Salt & C. "Lyme Disease: A look beyond antibiotics" www.neuraltherapy.com.

There is no"documente" protocol for any patient.
I got into a hazzle with the fellow sponsoring the Salt & C site when he insisted that Dr. K. does not do the protocol as it should be done. Any protocol is done in a way that the patient has a chance to improve and eventually get well.

In reality, Dr. K. only does what the person can handle. If a person does well in all other respects, of course Salt & C can be continued if there is not something else that has surfaced as a dominant problem. If the patient tolerates it, other agents may be used at the same time. But there is such a thing as synergy. Often just one added remedial agent in the mix, can kill the effectiveness of a protocol. If you, for instance, have knocked out enough bacteria and parasites with certain agents, etc., and all of a sudden you become severely heavy metal toxic (because these critters are holding heavy metals in their cell walls and they are being released into the system when the critters die), before he lets you continue to redistribute the heavy metals throughout the body and back into the brain or organs and body compartments, he will stop the program or change it.
That's why these things people call "herxes" can be so detrimental. Most of them are just a redistribution of toxins, often into less favorable places. Some people cannot do Salt & C at all. Some may have to start with a much
milder agent.

The organ load, liver, kidney, brain, heart, have to be kept managable. I was never allowed an antibiotic when my autonomic nervous system via ART testing went into a deep freeze, i.e. became blocked completely --- when no healing whatsoever can take place.

We should forget calling protocols protocols. What may be a tremendously helpful protocol for one person, maybe killing another person. We all bring different conditions to the table and we all need to be treated as individuals. My 80 year old husband would have gone to heaven on some of the advertised "protocols".

As an example, my husband had exactly the same co-infections as I did, but different symptoms and needed a totally different treatment regimen than I did. The meds I got would have killed him outright or prolonged his treatment even more.
He got the infection through me, the same tick toxins, but treatment had to be approached totally differently. His autonomic nervous system just did not say okay to some of the remedial agents I could readily take without side effects. The same goes for any person at any age.

Wishing more doctors and practitioners would resort to this way of testing. The problem is it takes time to learn - it definitely is not learned in a weekend. That type of testing Dr. K. refers to as 'department store muscle testing'
and is done by many -- often giving a wonderful technique a bad name.

Deworming can take several years. It is wise to lighten the load first a bit before going on heavier medicines. I had done the Arise & Shine before I ever got to Dr. K. and he still says it saved me in many ways. It is unbelievable what you can get rid off with this treatment.

I then also used the Sputnik, a great tool. It's a little Rife machine packed in a capsue that you swallow, and on the way down it kills a lot of the mature parasites. But doctors got bad-mouthed on the Internet and are not outwardly using it. It's the cleanest of all tools, because it does not add any chemistry to you. You swallow it and it kind of rummages around. Sometimes you get little electric jerks down your legs and other funny sensations. But it takes a lot of the load of the parasites. It makes the treatment with heavier meds afterward easier.

The KMT 23 as do the earlier editions of KMT treat more parasites than you have ever heard of. I listed them some months ago. It's a great way to go. The KMT uses microcurrent and is a much gentler and very effective treatment modality. As Scott indicated, it inhibits the bugs from replicating. I used to do it all the time along with meds, etc.

Linda, there is a totally separate section in the KMT addressing the Babesia infection. Please read the Section entitled "Component #1" in the article "Look Beyond Antibiotics" it explains the KMT in great detail. All is directed toward awakening the immune system. will copy that part here:

"The 3 Components of Lyme disease

Lyme disease has 3 components, which should be recognized and addressed with treatment:

Component #1:
The presence of spirochete infection and co-infections

The co-infections are bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic. Since the spirochetes paralyze multiple aspects of the immune system, the organism is without defenses against many microbes. Many - if not most - of the co-infections are really a consequence of the spirochete infection and not truly a simultaneously occurring ``co-infection''.

For this aspect of treatment we use pulsed electromagnetic fields (KMT-microbial inhibition frequencies), niacin in high doses (12)herbs, minerals, bee venom (6) and - sometimes - antiparasitic medication and antibiotics.

The KMT microcurrent technology is new and revolutionary(17). The instruments are FDA approved for pain control. Designed by Japanese engineers they use 4 different - but simultaneously applied - high frequency superimposed biological waveforms. The interference pattern is creating thousands of harmonics which are then manipulated into the specific published microbial inhibition frequencies ( against Bb, mycoplasma etc.). This stealthy microcurrent travels freely through the body reaching every tissue. The instrument measures the skin conductance over a 1000 times/second adjusting the amperage constantly (so that the body never creates habituation/resistance against it). The microbes are inhibited in their metabolic and sexual activity and gradually die out or disappear from the body.

The instrument looks not much different than a TENS unit and is applied via 4 electrodes to the skin or used by translating the electric field into a vector force field using signal enhancer technology. The KMT frequencies are designed to not only interfere with the reproductive mechanism of the microbes and parasites, but also to awaken the immune system, entrain the white cells to recognize the invaders and at the same time help to absorb and shuttle the effective medication to the body compartment, where the infection actually is. Otherwise, most treatment substances given never reach the target in sufficient concentration."

When do you stop treatment of Salt & C. I treated for parasites as long as I still tested positive for signs of parasites with ART testing. Lab tests are poor or non existent.
The parasites in any of us are probably mutating at this very minute -- so what are we really looking for.

In general, I treated all aspects until all symptoms were gone. Since most symptoms are neuro symptoms and cannot be attributed to a specific infection or toxin, I kept treating until one fine day I was symptom-free. So keep doing what you can do, what you can afford, and find the best person that can help you identify your problems. Anybody that tells you parasites and Lyme do not exist, knock on another door and find help. It took me two years to find the guy that finally helped me. I did not know of the existence of Lymenet in those days. God lifted my brain fog a minute here and a minute there and I finally got it. The tapes that I took during a treatment sessions I literally know by heart, because I played them all day and often all night - between these many weeks to the next appointment. They kept me from jumping over the bridge and they also finally made me understand
that Lyme is not just a few infections, but that I needed healing on all levels. Dr. K. refers to it as the "Five levels of Healing". You can read about this on his website.

Wishing you all the same good fortune!

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Helpful explanation. My comments on length of time on Salt/C were taken from Dr. K's document. It is documented as 3 weeks. Here from the document:

We start with deworming our clients. We often use
the seasalt/Vit C protocol published on the internet. It is now known that as a side effect also the enzyme elastase is increased which has a strong antimicrobial effect on the Lyme spirochetes.

Protocol: 1.5 grams of seasalt per each 20 lbs of
body weight in 4 divided doses per day for 3 weeks.

Is it that he is suggesting it is normally only 3 weeks or that this is the dosage for 3 weeks and then it changes? I understood it from other's comments to be the former.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

GiGi
Member # 259

Scott, this, as Dr. K. outlined it in his article, is merely an example of what he might do for some patients. Read what I said above. You are pulling out a section of a 30 page article and make that Dr. K's protocol for Lyme patients. I assure you that usually he does not to start an MS patient or an ALS patient, an autistic child or cancer on a deworming program. If he puts anyone on any program, they may be on it for a week, and some he may put on for 3 weeks; some may do it for a few months, etc. etc. It all depends on how a patient starts out, how an individual progresses or does not progress. That's the result of ART testing, whatever this testing determines. If a program turns sour and the patient starts having problems, it is stopped or changed.

If a patient gets stressed by a protocol and if the protocol blocks the functioning of his autonomic nervous system (ART = Autonomic Response Testing), the patient will not stay on it or the program is altered in such a way that the program is tolerated without blockages.

Unblocking the autonomic nervous system and keeping it unblocked is the main criteria and why ART is so important in determining this. If you are a patient of Dr. K. and you arrive at the office totally blocked, whether you are actually aware of it or not but just feel miserable, you will not leave his office until you are unblocked by treatment that he will searching for while you are there. That is the major purpose. So if it means discontinuing a program because your body is now unable to handle it without blocking your system, that is what he will recommend. That is the only way to get the immune functions back into action, slowly, and it may take a couple of years of this, but that's what eventually gets a patient well.

I know many would like to have set rules and set protocols. That does not work in the healing business. One size does not fit all. It is not black or white. At least not from Dr. K's perspective.

That's what I learned, and seeing the results and experiencing the results myself, I firmly believe in this.

Take care.

SForsgren
Member # 7686

All valid points and I don't dispute the need for individualized approaches to healing. I was making the statement largely based on several dialogs I have had with others in the Salt/C community whereby Dr. K generally uses the Salt/C protocol for a shorter time than those who are reading about it on the Internet and doing the protocol as outlined there (which is generally longer). Most on the internet speak more in terms of months and years, than weeks.

My only point was that of the stories I have heard, it is generally the case that Dr. K uses it as "part" of a larger program for a shorter period of time than those who use it for a longer time as a main treatment of their protocol.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

johnnyb
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnnyb         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, I recently read the article you mention here.... Rife and KMT seem to perform similar functions. How do they differ, and which do you think is superior (or are they for slightly different purposes) ?

- JB

Posts: 1197 | From New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

"My only point was that of the stories I have heard, it is generally the case that Dr. K uses it as "part" of a larger program for a shorter period of time than those who use it for a longer time as a main treatment of their protocol."

Your are right, Scott.

Dr. K. is of the opinion that many other factors play a huge role in Lyme Disease that are not necessarily solved by Salt & C. It's easy, but irresponsible in my opinion, to do ICHT and many other protocols and then go out and write a book and tell the world that Salt & C cured them. Salt & C is a very helpful adjunct in the treatment of Lyme, but in Dr. K.'s opinion there are many aspects to this chronic disease that are complicating Lyme infections, were present before Lyme infections, and need to be dealt with in a different way.

It is so easy to go on the lecture circuit or on the internet, write a book about the cure, and tell these sorts of things as opposed to having a semi-dead patient sitting across from you whose problems require a totally different approach at certain times and need different treatment modalities through the whole recovery process if it is ever to happen. Dr. K. is devoted to healing and has no other interests.

Nothing is firmer in Dr. K's mind than his belief that it is never just Lyme alone that is the problem. And there are many parts to Lyme Disease that Salt & C just does not touch.

He uses protocols when he feels the necessity is there, patients can benefit and the timing is right.

I am sure we all will learn a lot more at the next seminar come January.

Take care.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement