LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » new chest pain

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new chest pain
Lisa B.
Member # 8547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisa B.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started Biaxin XL/Omnicef 4 days ago. Tonight I'm experiencing chest pain. Never had this before. I've searched archives and found 1 other post relating Biaxin to chest pains.

I've never been extrememly symptomatic. I've functioned well enought to take care of four kids. I have been on various antibiotics for 10 months and have not herxed.

Sorry to offend, but I worry that the term "herx" might be used too often. It seems people assume any new symptom or increase in symptom must be a herx, when it could also be a reaction to meds or another problem not related to Lyme. But....that's another topic.

All to say, I'm looking for replies that have to do with meds I'm on, but not necessarily people telling me I'm herxing!!

Thanks for any help. I did email my LLMD tonight and will await his response.

Lisa

Posts: 24 | From California | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newdurham77
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newdurham77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa,

I don't quite believe in "herxing" at every new change. However, chest pain has been an almost constant symptom after numerous, repeated investigations that rule out independent cardiac issues. Several cardiologists reassured me that the pain is "not the heart"...

Hope you are feeling better.

Posts: 109 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie tony z
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie tony z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never took biaxin but I do remember reading something somewhere that it has some very undesireable side effects.

Ketek gave me heart pains and I attributed it to the abx attacking the chetes around my heart that was causing my vitral valve regurg...since the ketek my fluctuations their have gone down to a minimum.

This could be what you're experiencing or it could also be a reaction to the meds.
Try switching to something else.

I had heart attack symptoms while not taking any meds as well. Diagnosed as stress cuz they could'nt find anything wrong with my heart.

I know now it was the bug messing with my CNS.

zman

--------------------
I am not a doctor...opinions expressed are from personal experiences only and should never be viewed as coming from a healthcare provider. zman

Posts: 2527 | From safety harbor florida(origin Cleve., Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa B.
Member # 8547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisa B.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the feedback. It's really not fun to be in a position with symptoms that cannot be specifically attributed, definitively, to something! Our best hope is, "well the cardiologist said it is not my heart!"

My chest pain is better this morning. Weird.

I'll see what my llmd says later today.

Lisa

Posts: 24 | From California | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
char
Member # 8315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for char     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa,

We are posting about same issue at same time!
My daughter is have same reaction! Glad to read answers to your thread.

Hope you continue with good day.

Char

Posts: 1230 | From US | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GotLyme?
Member # 8485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GotLyme?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started IV Rocep. two days ago and almost immediately started to have a dull pain across my upper chest.

Not quite sure why and I am not sure that it is anything to worry about either because the discomfort is not that severe (mainly when I take a deep breath).

With this added pain I also have had 'traveling' dull pains all over my body.

I am not trying to make too much of all of this but I thought I would share my experience to date.

Posts: 38 | From P-TownOR | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CLC
Member # 7112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know if this is of any help, but I read in some prescribing information for zithro, biaxin, etc., that it is contraindicated for people with certain heart conditions like prolonged QT interval.

I can't take zithro because I start having arrythmias all over the place, panic-type symptoms, etc. So I'm afraid to go near any macrolides. (I can't remember -- they're classified as macrolides?)

Posts: 81 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa B.
Member # 8547

Lyme doc emailed back and said it does seem like a herx to him. He explained that it is chest wall pain due to muscle inflammation because the antibiotic was working. He wants me to continue taking it and take Mobic if needed.

I now recall that several years ago my daughter, the first in our family to test positive, had severe chest pain immediatley after her first dose of Biaxin.

Wonder if it is the Biaxin that is very effective at killing bugs in that area, or does Biaxin just cause chest pain in some individuals.

Char, was your daughter's chest pain after taking Biaxin?

Thanks,

Lisa

Lou B
Administrator
Member # 64

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyme can cause chest wall pain, independent of abx.

--------------------
Lou B
 -

Posts: 2200 | From Mount Hope, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pharmacist is a good source concerning drug interactions and many times easier to reach than the doctor.

My doctor is treating me homeopathically which has absolutely no side effects. Herxing was extremely bad in the first two months but has settled down now (starting my 5th mth) to a level that most days I do not even need Advil. It was reassuring to know during the worst days that it was definitely bacteria die off and not drug interaction. Some peoples' symptoms on this website read like a Stephen King novel.

I have no personal experience with Biaxin, but feel if your doctor is not worried, then you should trust him.

--------------------
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be Peace.

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie tony z
Member # 5130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie tony z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is very difficult IMO to trust the doctors anymore...even llmd's....without questioning them somewhat...
We've all been messed over by so many...
I also ask my pharmacist a lot of questions.

Got lyme...you may want to keep an eye on the picc line if that is the side you are experiencing discomfort in chest area...
Also...each time I was on rocephin I developed a lung issue...the ducks could'nt determine if it was bronchitis or pneumonia...it was probably lyme related...but of course the ducks would'nt even talk about that...
I followed up with levaquin first time and clyndamicin the second time.....

Good luck out there......zman

--------------------
I am not a doctor...opinions expressed are from personal experiences only and should never be viewed as coming from a healthcare provider. zman

Posts: 2527 | From safety harbor florida(origin Cleve., Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Biaxin XL
Active Ingredients: Clarithromycin
Representative Names: Biaxin, Biaxin XL
Available Product Images:

What are clarithromycin tablets and extended-release tablets?
What should my health care professional know before I take clarithromycin?
How should I take this medicine?
What if I miss a dose?
What drug(s) may interact with clarithromycin?
What side effects may I notice from taking clarithromycin?
What should I watch for while taking clarithromycin?
Where can I keep my medicine?

What are clarithromycin tablets and extended-release tablets? (Back to top)
CLARITHROMYCIN (Biaxin� or Biaxin� XL) is an antibiotic. Clarithromycin kills certain bacteria or stops their growth. It treats ear, lung, sinus, throat and skin infections. This medicine is also is used to treat a certain bacteria that can cause stomach ulcers. Clarithromycin will not work for colds, flu, or other virus infections. Biaxin� XL is an extended-release form of clarithromycin that only needs to be taken once daily. Generic clarithromycin tablets and extended-release tablets are available.

What should my health care professional know before I take clarithromycin? (Back to top)
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
*diarrhea
*irregular heart beat or abnormal heart beat
*kidney disease
*liver disease
*stomach problems (especially colitis)
*other chronic illness
*an unusual or allergic reaction to clarithromycin or other macrolide antibiotics (such as erythromycin), foods, dyes, or preservatives
*pregnant or trying to get pregnant
*breast-feeding

How should I take this medicine? (Back to top)
Take clarithromycin tablets by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take the tablets with a full glass of water. You may take clarithromycin regular-release tablets with or without food, but be sure to take the extended-release tablets (Biaxin� XL) with food. Taking clarithromycin with food may reduce stomach upset. Do not crush or chew the Biaxin� XL tablets. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Finish the full course prescribed by your prescriber or health care professional even if you think your condition is better. Do not stop taking except on your prescriber's advice.

Contact your pediatrician or health care professional regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.

What if I miss a dose? (Back to top)
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses. There should be an interval of at least 6 hours between Biaxin� doses, and at least 12 hours between Biaxin� XL doses.

What drug(s) may interact with clarithromycin? (Back to top)
*astemizole
*birth control pills
*carbamazepine
*cisapride
*colchicine
*digoxin
*dofetilide
*doxercalciferol
*ergot alkaloid medicines, like ergotamine
*other antibiotics, like grepafloxacin or sparfloxacin
*paricalcitol
*pimozide
*ritonavir
*some 'statin' medicines for reducing cholesterol (examples: atorvastatin, lovastatin, simvastatin)
*terfenadine
*theophylline
*triazolam
*warfarin
*zidovudine

Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines that you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.

What side effects may I notice from taking clarithromycin? (Back to top)
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
*difficulty breathing
*redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
*severe or watery diarrhea
*skin rash, itching
*swelling of tongue or throat
*vomiting
*yellow color of eyes, skin, or urine

Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
*changes in taste or smell
*headache
*nausea
*stomach pains or cramps

What should I watch for while taking clarithromycin? (Back to top)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional if your symptoms do not improve in 2 to 3 days. Make sure to take all of this medicine as prescribed, even if you begin to feel better.

Clarithromycin may decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills. Women should use additional forms of birth control during the month they received clarithromycin. Depending on the length of clarithromycin treatment, additional birth control methods may be needed for at least one menstrual cycle after the antibiotic is finished.

If you get severe or watery diarrhea, do not treat yourself. Call your prescriber or health care professional for advice.

If you are going to have surgery, tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking clarithromycin.
::::::::::::
::::::::::
::::::::::::
:::::::::::

Omnicef
Active Ingredients: Cefdinir
Representative Names: Omnicef
Available Product Images:

What are cefdinir capsules?
What should my health care professional know before I take cefdinir?
How should I take this medicine?
What if I miss a dose?
What drug(s) may interact with cefdinir?
What side effects may I notice from taking cefdinir?
What should I watch for while taking cefdinir?
Where can I keep my medicine?

What are cefdinir capsules? (Back to top)
CEFDINIR (Omnicef�) is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It treats many kinds of infections including those of the skin, respiratory tract, sinuses, ears, and urinary tract. Generic cefdinir capsules are not available.

What should my health care professional know before I take cefdinir? (Back to top)
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
*bleeding problems
*kidney disease
*stomach or intestinal problems (especially colitis)
*other chronic illness
*an unusual or allergic reaction to cefdinir, other cephalosporin antibiotics, penicillin, penicillamine, other foods, dyes or preservatives
*pregnant or trying to get pregnant
*breast-feeding

How should I take this medicine? (Back to top)
Take cefdinir capsules by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the capsules with a drink of water. You can take cefdinir with or without food. If cefdinir upsets your stomach, it may help to take it with food. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Finish the full course prescribed by your prescriber or health care professional even if you think your condition is better. Do not stop taking except on your prescriber's advice.

Contact your pediatrician or health care professional regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.

What if I miss a dose? (Back to top)
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses. There should be an interval of at least 4 to 6 hours between doses.

What drug(s) may interact with cefdinir? (Back to top)
*other antibiotics
*probenecid

Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.

What side effects may I notice from taking cefdinir? (Back to top)
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
*difficulty breathing, wheezing
*redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
*seizures (convulsions)
*severe or watery diarrhea
*skin rash, hives, or itching
*swelling of the lips, tongue or face
*swollen joints
*unusual weakness or tiredness
*vaginal itching
*vomiting

Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
*constipation, diarrhea, or other stool changes
*dizziness or drowsiness
*gas or heartburn
*insomnia
*loss of appetite
*nausea
*stomach pain

What should I watch for while taking cefdinir? (Back to top)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional if your symptoms do not begin to improve in a few days.

If you are diabetic, you may get a false-positive result for sugar in your urine. Check with your prescriber or health care professional before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetic medicine.

If you get severe or watery diarrhea, do not treat yourself. Call your prescriber or health care professional for advice.
:::::::
::::::::::
:::::::::
:::::::::::

2 potential interactions were found for the drugs you selected.

CLARITHROMYCIN (in Biaxin XL) may interact with GRAPEFRUIT JUICE

Grapefruit juice may block the breakdown of clarithromycin in the intestines. This could cause an increase in blood levels of clarithromycin which could increase the risk of side effects from this antibiotic. Potential side effects of clarithromycin include headache, diarrhea, and nausea. You should avoid drinking grapefruit juice or eating grapefruit while taking clarithromycin. Discuss this potential interaction with your healthcare provider at your next appointment, or sooner if you think you are having problems.

This interaction is poorly documented and is considered major in severity.

Last Updated: October 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOOD may interact with CLARITHROMYCIN (in Biaxin XL)

Food may slightly delay the absorption of clarithromycin from the stomach into the bloodstream. However, it does not appear from currently available evidence that the effectiveness of clarithromycin is reduced if taken with food. Clarithromycin may be taken either with or without food. Discuss this potential interaction with your healthcare provider at your next appointment, or sooner if you think you are having problems.

Make sure your drinking plenty of water and also taking acidophilis at least 2 hrs after abx.
Yeast may be taking of and causing bloating and pressure in your stomach witch can cause bad chest pain it happened to me .

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
char
Member # 8315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for char     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lisa,

Sounds like you have gotten some good advice.

Hope the herxes will settle down.( and keep working-the fine line!)

My daughter is doing IV clindamycin. I got mixed up that it was Biaxin. For some reason, I believe they are similar abx...The search and research function of my brain is not wking so well. Little sleep lately.

I got some good advice, too from folks here...Dr. is calling to check in on my daughter. She took abx break yesterday and we will discuss how long to extend. Going in on Monday, which is awesome.

Best wishes,
Char

Posts: 1230 | From US | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trails
Member # 1620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am bringing this up to the top b/c I am having stabbing pains in the area that I believe to be my heart. I have had these before, but these seem MORE intense.

I am worried.

I have e-mailed the LLMD.

I wont go to ER coz we know what a show that would be.

I have never had any cardiac problems associated with lyme.

I am having other stabbing shooting pains too, but it seems that when you get them close to your heart, it gets even scarier.

ANy advice?
Trails

Posts: 1950 | From New Mexico | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
humanbeing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for humanbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Called my llmd today because Biaxin is causing many symptoms but the chest pain is the worst, and shortness of breath.

Lisa, did your pain resolve? If I don't hear from him I am not taking my dose tonight.

Any thoughts?

--------------------
We are spiritual beings on a human journey...

www.ruggierogallery.com

Posts: 906 | From CT | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henson2
Member # 463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for henson2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, All,

Remember me? Chest pain Poster Person! LOL.

Seriously, I'm not laughing - it was my worst and most consistent symptom and often got scary.

Did all the cardiac workups numerous times - all fine.

My LLMD explained that the Lyme spirochetes like to hang out in the nerve roots in the spine and can irritate one or more of the nerves that wrap around the rib cage.

It can get particularly bad on either side of the sternum, and be very sharp and deep there (i.e. can be on left side, where heart is) - - but that is where those nerves around the rib cage end, and the spirochetes inflame the nerve ending.

I was ready to slice it open and do a biopsy and look for any organisms there and my LLMD said, "you won't find any there. It's coming from the nerve wrapping around your rib cage."

This can also lead to rib pain, chest wall tenderness, and soft tissue pain. For me it was just that laser thin point where the nerve ended.

DO get cardiac stuff checked out! I'm not an MD and you should rule out any cardiac probs and definitely consult your MD and LLMD.

But this was my chest pain story. And the LLMD said it is a common Lyme symptom.

Over time, correct doses of abx lessened that pain. But it was one of the worst sx to live with.

Just a word of caution - don't get nerve block injections, as I did. They made the pain there worse. They did them into the sternum, into the ribs.... and made the pain more severe! The pain clinic was not Lyme literate. I'm actually not sure why it got worse w. injections.

Hope this helps. I'm not an MD, though, so check w. your Dr.

Warmest good wishes for feeling better soon!
[Smile]

Posts: 1066 | From East Coast | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foggy
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foggy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My chest pain was due to Babs. A year of Biaxin, plaq and Tetracycline didn't help at all.

Switching LLMDs and treating with Mepron, Septra DS and a macrolide made a huge difference within days.

Do a search here. Lots of tid bits on chest pain. My sympathies as it's a scary sx and no fun.

Posts: 2451 | From Lyme Central | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trails
Member # 1620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Henson2--thanks so much for explaining all that.

I sorta thought that was what was going on with me...as I have so very many other nerve root pain conditions.

I have had extensive heart workups in the past and last ekg was normal in August.

Still waiting to hear from my doc just in case [Wink]

Posts: 1950 | From New Mexico | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pmerv
Member # 1504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pmerv   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think we can over-emphasize the fact that not all symptoms that occur during treatment are herxes, that people can have more than one disease simultaneously, and that hearts are, well, kinda central to life! Anyone with worrisome chest pain should consult a cardiologist. Unstable angina can occur anytime and may be caused by plaque in the arteries. It may happen at night when you are lying quietly in bed! If you have chest pain, see a doctor first and ask questions later.

--------------------
Phyllis Mervine
LymeDisease.org

Posts: 1808 | From Ukiah, California, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa B.
Member # 8547

Mt LLMD said it was a herx.
It turned out to last only that night.
I was fine the next day and since.

Lisa

trails
Member # 1620

Just got back from the least insane urgent care experience since geting lyme!
LLMD wanted me to go and get it EKG'd just in case.

EKG normal...the doc there thinks acid reflux.

I disagree.

Too tired to think about it.

Foggy
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foggy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks, don't forget about co-infections. Talk to your LLMD if you're concerned. Most LLMDs agree: Testing for co-infections is also unreliable.

Many of us never tested + for Babs or Bart on even the most sensitive tests available...

Posts: 2451 | From Lyme Central | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahinnewyork
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarahinnewyork     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lisa,

I experienced chest pain on Biaxin and stopped my course early as it was so unnerving-

A couple of months later, I was tested for allergic reaction to the class of antibiotics that Biaxin falls into and sure enough I was mildly allergic...

I have read that Biaxin can have an affect on the heart's QT ratio. Google search Biaxin and QT ratio perhaps? or Biaxin and heart rythmm (sp?)

When I went off the Biaxin, my heart felt normal again within 24-48 hours and I have never had a repeat of those feelings- so I associate it with the Biaxin and not a herx or Lyme....

I don't mean to scare you- each of us had such different experiences- perhaps get some allergy testing?

Best of luck with it-

Sarah

Posts: 119 | From new york, NY, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa B.
Member # 8547

Sarah,
I've been fine since that one episode.

I'm continuing to take it without any chest pains.

But it does always scare me that people assume every little symptom or increase in symptoms is a herx.

I think it can soemtimes be attributed to a allergy/side effect of the medicine.

Whcih is scary, if people continue on that med thinking they are getting cured.

Just my thoughts!

Lisa

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement