LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » should you pee in the bath?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: should you pee in the bath?
trails
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope THAT one got your attention.
[Eek!]
It is a real question though.

I discovered the exquisite pleasure of peeing in the bath, which is RELIEVING to say the least, as a result of colon/rectal surgery a few years ago. It was the ONLY way I could pee after the surgery for 3 days.

(Dont you just LOVE these medical boards)

I now take 2-3 hour long hot baths every day and drink about 2 quarts of water while in there.

The other day I was thinking about me peeing in the bath and I thought---holy crap! You shed Bb in your urine! What if I am reinfecting myself?

So now I keep a "pee jar" which is actually plastic next to the tub.

Has anyone else thought about this?

I could be the only one peeing in the bath. That would not surprise me. [Big Grin]

Just put it out there for comments,
sillyness (but not mean-ness please)
and anyone that might actually know if we could reinfect ourselves via urine?

Trails

Posts: 1950 | From New Mexico | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the opposite may be the reality. It is probably not likely that you would get reinfected from urine touching your skin. However, auto-urine therapy is a very real treatment and one that is said to work for several people. The concept is that the urine contains DNA, fragments, etc. of the organisms which the immune system is no longer fighting in many cases. This is then filtered and reinjected into the body IM which over time exposes the immune system and entrains it to better fight the infections.

Now, I'm not sure what to say about peeing in the bath though..... [Smile]

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interestingly and strangely, this came up as a tangential topic of conversation in my book group tonight.

Scott, somebody brought up the topic of auto-urine therapy.
Go figure.
It had to do with Howard Hughes (late millionaire/ eccentric). How this came up or was even remotely related to the book we had read is still a mystery.

But a number of people had heard of this therapy.

Personally, I couldn't get past the image of the ketes flooding back in...

whacky synchronicity...

[Wink]

Andie

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlie
Member # 25

Icon 6 posted      Profile for charlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all I doubt any of us will be inclined to bathe with you...However you might want to look into this further, Who knows, could be urine the money...instead of just a peon you might become a research whiz.
Posts: 2804 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by charlie:
Who knows, could be urine the money...instead of just a peon you might become a research whiz.

-  -  -

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildCondor
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you can pee in the bath if you want to, I dont think it will be harmful to you. Think of the fish in aquariums, they sure look healthy and they pee all day and swim in it, and they are so beautiful! You can pee on a wound in the wilderness too to sterilize it. [Cool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DR. Wiseass
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DR. Wiseass   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFL

--------------------
DR. Wiseass
NOT a real doc - just a real wise  -
 -

Posts: 792 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie, Charlie...you should take a bow! That was awesome...

And the best way to end an evening -- laughing!

Thanks, everyone

[group hug]

And just in case someone is curious, I found this, with a lot of info and testimonials. Learn something new every day, I guess. :

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/urine_testimonials.htm

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

A physical therapist spoke to a ladies only talk one evening. She addressed peeing & asked how many people do while taking a bath.

It's "NORMAL" ... bath relaxes those nerves so much they do what comes naturally to them.

Just scrub your tub promptly for the next bather.

shadow13
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 1467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadow13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK .... I'll ask the stupid [confused] question. Do you have to shower after you tinkle???

--------------------
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Posts: 830 | From Endicott, NY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymelady   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew a woman years ago who told me about a folk remedy; when a baby is born with yeast in the mouth (most are), wipe the baby's mouth with its own urine/diaper and it clears it right up!

Lymelady

PS
Peeing in the bath is one of a lymie's few pleasures, I say pee your brains out (what is left of them)!

Posts: 484 | From Fredericksburg, Va USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dontlikeliver
Member # 4749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dontlikeliver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, some people are into 'urine therapy' - this sounds like the ultimate version.

I just wonder, do you have another bath after your pee-bath? (a pee-free one?)

I've always thought of swimming pools as giant 'tubs' with people's pee in them, consequently, I do not go to swimming pools.

DLL

Posts: 2824 | From The Back of Beyond | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

When I was growing up, we had a fairly large kidney-shaped pool.

On the deck, for as long as I can remember, there was an ashtray that read:
We don't swim in your toilet;
please don't pee in our pool.

I never knew whether or laugh or be really embarrassed!

[Wink]

Andie

trails
Member # 1620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I knew this would be a good one!

Posts: 1950 | From New Mexico | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chroniccosmic
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chroniccosmic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bladder is considered a sterile field, unlike your digestive tract which isn't.

Kind of makes sense to me that your wee-wee would have been purified and filtered by the kidneys. I say go for it. Kids do it all the time.

I thought only my girlfriend and I talk about stuff like this. [lol]

Posts: 460 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't know.

If I thought it would make me better I would soak in just about anything.

But if Ketes love the bladder are some of them eliminated when peeing?

And if you had a low grade yeast/bladder thing, would your warm poras pores soak this in to?

And what about the toxins we release when we pee.They leave the body and can't help but think some may not leave via the "poop shoot"

Will they also get soaked up via the pores?

"To pee or not to pee",that is a good question [Big Grin]

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elinor
Member # 8174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elinor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, this sounds gross but folk on here seem quite open minded so here goes........last year I had a patch of rough, red skin below each eye, very sore and itchy. I tried several different creams but none helped, the skin looked and felt horrible.

The doctor suggested a steroid cream but I had read about urine therapy helping eczema so tried dabbing fresh pee onto the skin with a cotton bud each morning and night. It really worked!!! Within two weeks there was no sign of redness, the skin was smooth and no more itching.

If you are squeamish you can wash it off with clean water after an hour but honestly it didn't smell or feel bad so I just left it. No-one ever knew.......oops..... till now!!!!

Posts: 51 | From England | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psano
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I've read everything..............
Posts: 449 | From Pasadena, CA, usa | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Thanks for a great question post! Loved readng the various answers and England's post...sorry but unless I scroll to the bottom, I can't remember your name.

Goes to show other home therapies there are; FREE to whomever wants or needs them. [kiss]

HEATHERKISS
Member # 6789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HEATHERKISS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stew in your own juices.

LOL,

--------------------
HEATHER

-

Posts: 1974 | From ABERDEEN, NJ 07747 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trails
Member # 1620

I also cry a lot in the bath.

I call it a ME TEA.

-

dontlikeliver
Member # 4749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dontlikeliver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard there are people who like to pee on each other, but I guess that's a totally different ball-game (no pun intended).
Posts: 2824 | From The Back of Beyond | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Think of what we could all save on our water bills... [Big Grin]

Actually, Elinor, if you follow the link I posted earlier on this thread, there are a lot of pretty strong and legit-sounding testimonials.

This apparently had its genesis in Ayurvedic medicine in India.

I know when I was in India, I was afraid I was getting a cold or flu. I went to a doctor in this teeny tiny little office (with just the doc). She listened, sent me out with several packets of powders and charged me $12. I followed her instructions, and by the next morning, I was fine.

That experience, plus my negative Lyme ducks has made me a lot more wary of Western conventional medicine.

I figure whatever works...we're fighting for our lives here.

As my friend said last night: With Lyme, we have the job of being our own health advocates.

Andie

trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, supposedly, peeing on a jelly fish sting takes the pain out. Oft times the sting may be in a place where you may not be able to pee on yourself.

I have not actually tried this since I haven't been stung. I don't think I'd like it but might be grateful to the pee-er.

[bow]

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a scream!!!!! If you're doing 2-3 hrs a day in the tub, no wonder you're a peeing in the tub. lol

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trails
Member # 1620

The jelly fish thing is true and works.

Former surfer.  -

charlie
Member # 25

Icon 6 posted      Profile for charlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...This topic is STILL popping up??....guess it's the number one thread of the day....
Posts: 2804 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elinor
Member # 8174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elinor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laugh all you like you lot but I'm having the last laugh, I got cured remember, well at least my skin did............ but thinking about it maybe if it works so well on a little patch of skin it could work wonders if you bath in the stuff!!

trails, I bet your skin is sooooooooo soft!

Posts: 51 | From England | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
siggy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for siggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*lol* !!!

This tread gave me a good laugh!! [Big Grin]

Okay, so pee on a rash can actually work!? I have a constant rash behind both my ears of all places. Only thing that has worked so far is a strong steroid. Why not try pee?? It is definitely cheaper.

I will let you know if I dared trying it, and if it worked.
(Don�t think I will let anybody else know, though.... [loco] )

Posts: 155 | From Norway | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DR. Wiseass:
ROTFL

What a hoot!!

Hey, tell me how in the world you can stay in a tub for 2-3 hrs?? I can NEVER get comfortable, so I never take baths. Can't remember the last time I actually took a bath.

OK, go ahead and have fun with that!! [Big Grin]

charlie, you take the cake allright! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trails
Member # 1620

I have an oversized tub. So I can move all around and get into different positions.

I DONT stay in 2-3 hours at a time. About 1 hour at a time 2-3 times a day. So total is 2-3 hours.

Glad we cant smell thru the internet tutu. [Wink]
 -

When we shed Bb in our pee is it dead or alive?

Trails

Gabriella7
Member # 7862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gabriella7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My son had a very bad poison ivy rash and a doctor from India told him to treat it with his own urine. He did and it worked! [Razz]

Gabriella

Posts: 58 | From Georgia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karatelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I know about the jellyfish one --- anybody see that on Friends?

Sandy

Posts: 686 | From Northeast Georgia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimBoB
Unregistered

Dear DONTLIKE LIVER:

WHY would you NOT go into a pool with peoples PEE in it? WOuld you go into the pool, IF you were the only perosn to use it? CHlorine and all?

The chlorine is supposed to get rid of all germs in the pool, just like in many cities drinking water.

BUT, THAT is the mentality of our Western Society.

KILLING!

THAT is what Chlorine does. Just like antibiotics. They BOTH Kill.

NOW, from reading all these posts, we see that maybe we SHOULD get into pools with a lot of other people PEEING in there. We just need to get rid of the Chlorine, right?
[Big Grin]
Jim [Cool]

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trails, yeah maybe if Tutu put that bottom of hers in the tub once in a while, she would find her bottom warmer and less toxic.

Tutu, you need one of bath cushions that attach to the bath wall, so when you lay back you are more comfortable. A detox bath is the best. I just finished mine. Epsom and baking soda and warm water make me feel like a new woman.

I swear it takes away my aches and pains for several hours and gives me great energy. I only do 15 minutes at the most. On toxic days I will do a morning and night detox.

I'll have to think some more on this peeing thing.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by map1131:
trails, yeah maybe if Tutu put that bottom of hers in the tub once in a while, she would find her bottom warmer and less toxic.

heheehee! [lol] My bottom is great! Thank you very much!! [Big Grin]

Yeah, I think I need one of those pillows. It's the neck that hollers at me when I try to do stuff like that.

I'll skip the peeing tho! [spinning smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlie
Member # 25

....for some reason I feel compelled to keep posting to this thing...peer pressure I guess...
dontlikeliver
Member # 4749

or is it pee pressure, Charlie?
dontlikeliver
Member # 4749

I wish I'd known about the pee/poison ivy thing years ago when I got it so badly I was covered from head to toe, literally, in tiny blisters for 3 weeks. I am severely allergic to it.

DLL

troutscout
Member # 3121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am voting no.

The Vice President of our Lyme Assoc has identified urine and feces exposure to an infected dog as the culprit that infected her family. (She works for a state health department...so she knows 'stuff')

Trout [Wink]

--------------------
Now is the time in your life to find the "tiger" within.
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
www.iowalymedisease.com
[/URL]  -

Posts: 5262 | From North East Iowa | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildCondor
Unregistered

This has prompted a whole bunch of curiosity!!!
pee for eczema...I even asked my doc about this today and he said it has worked for 1000's of years!!!

http://www.biomedx.com/urine/
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/urine.htm

AP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just plain wierd. [tsk]

--------------------
Sometimes when I say �Oh, I�m fine� I want someone to look me in the eyes & say �tell the truth�

Myspace: http://tinyurl.com/5p64ed

Posts: 644 | From WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildCondor
Unregistered

It may be weird, gross etc. but if you were 100 miles into the wilderness and you got a major cut or wound, and could not get medical attention, urine can be used to sterilize it, in fact, some folks have had their lives saves by having maggots and leeches clean their wounds! yeah gross, but its natural! [Razz]
AP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know about urine... In fact, I worked on small cruise ships for awhile and we did a charity cruise with Mexican orphans once. There was a little boy that got stung by a jellyfish and one of the nuns that accompanied the children peed on it. He felt better. I would pee on myself if there were no other means for survival.

--------------------
Sometimes when I say �Oh, I�m fine� I want someone to look me in the eyes & say �tell the truth�

Posts: 644 | From WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8430

In a way, my boyfriend pees on me everytime he leaves the seat down and "drips" on it...

--------------------

trails
Member # 1620

okay, now THAT, AP, was gross. [puke]
AP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8430

You're telling me.

--------------------

WildCondor
Unregistered

Peeing on a jellyfish sting totally works, that happened to me in sunny California and the life guard told me to pee on it, so i did and it worked.
AP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8430

I have peeing anxiety. I can't do it under pressure.

--------------------

Gretchen P
Member # 8403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gretchen P     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I must say I think I am insane for even LOOKING at this post. My next problem is the mental picture I get of a nun peeing on a little boy. How do you do that with all that habit stuff on? [bonk]

Hmmmmmmmmm I do not think there would be enough pee vs. water to actually sanitize anything. That is unless you are taking a shallow bath. Is that a shiver or a tinkle? [Big Grin]

And this is where you are supposed to go potty [toilet]

Imagine 2 whole pages of this!

--------------------
I'm gonna get that lyme !!!

Posts: 61 | From Erie, PA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by AP:
You're telling me.

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MADDOG
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADDOG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn it I missed out on this post for so long.

You can only pee in the tub if you have a rubber firehydrant in there.Kind of like a rubber duck!!

If you stay in there for two or three hours I guess peeing is one way to warm the watter back up!!!

Any body that can pee behind their ears is very well endowed.

Grandpa tought me to pee on bee stings.It works!!

MADDOG

Posts: 3996 | From Ohio | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meg
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhhhhhh, just don't tell me we need to drink it. [toilet]

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boomerang
Member # 7979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boomerang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
charlie charlie charlie................

[bow] [Razz] [hi] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1366 | From Southeast | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once I peed in the shower with my then girlfriend I peed on her leg she said ewwwwwwwwwww I said I was marking my territory hahahaha ! [woohoo]

So guys watch what you do if dont want a wife hahaha [Big Grin]

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are just nasty! lol.. [Eek!]

I can't beleive I'm going to tell you this..but here goes...

While in Hawaii years ago I was stung by a Portugeuse Man of War.. OMG it hurt SOOO bad..

My entire leg got swollen and the glands in my groan balooned up.. I started having a hard time breathing.. [Eek!]

Long story short I should have gone to the ER...but you know how much faith we all have in ERs now... [cussing]

so needless to say we followed the advice of the local staff working that morning and went back to our room to rest it off.

It started hurting so unbearably that I finally said to my husband "Do you think what they said will REALLY work?" And he said "It's worth a try"..

So I put my leg in the shower and closed the curtain and he tinkled on my leg!..The pain stopped immediately! [woohoo]

So after being married for only hours here my husband was peeeing on my leg!

The other symptoms didn't subside as quickly though...Geesh thoughs nasty jellies!

Daniella

ps. About the peeing in the bathtub...thingy...would you want to lay in someone elses pee? If not then I wouldn't lay there in my own...Although I'm one to talk after what you all know now...lol [kiss]

--------------------
~Things may happen in my life time to change who I am but I refuse to let them reduce me...~

Posts: 968 | From private | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brentb
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brentb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WildCondor:
You can pee on a wound in the wilderness too to sterilize it. [Cool]

So if I'm in the woods with a buddy and get a wound I can't pee on, I could just get my bud to...
uh never mind I's rather die.

Posts: 731 | From Humble,TX | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurtingramma
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurtingramma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, I'm a tub pee-r. Although I very rarely take baths. And it's always at the end of the bath before I'm ready to get out.
I also pee in the shower - which my dh thinks is just totally gross. Hey, it all goes down the drain - what harm can it do?

--------------------
"Few of us can do great things, but all of us can do small things with great love". Mother Theresa

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1629665573&ref=name

Posts: 938 | From Northeast Kingdom Vermont | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HEATHERKISS
Member # 6789

Icon 4 posted      Profile for HEATHERKISS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This needs to come back up. [toilet]
Posts: 1974 | From ABERDEEN, NJ 07747 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LostCityAgent
Unregistered

People,
Urine is steril. There is such a thing called "Urinetherapy" in which people drink a small dose of their own urine claiming it is a healing agent.
I know nothing about it. But,, I would not go that far.

karatelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karatelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trails,

You said:

quote:
I now take 2-3 hour long hot baths every day and drink about 2 quarts of water while in there.
I just want to clarify that the 2 quarts of water you drink is from another source other than the tub -- right? [lol]

Sandy

Posts: 686 | From Northeast Georgia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
radiogirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for radiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Siggy,
I read your post above about a rash behind each ear that you may consider Pee-therapy for.Id like a picture of you accomplishing that!
Wink Im sorry couldnt resist.I bet you ment application would be with a cotton ball or else it would remind me alittle of my dog chasin his tail!

Good Nite All

Posts: 140 | From Texas | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol B
Unregistered

Maybe that's why I got lyme and my dog didn't-he drinks out of the toilet bowl.

Staying up way past my bedtime to read this-great stuff though. Keep it going to three pages-so I have something to look forward to tomorrow.

mag
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mag     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trails,

well not to be gross
but twinkle on to your bladders delight.

funniest thread and responses
thanks for the laughs
mags

Posts: 259 | From California | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badtick33
Member # 9078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badtick33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am bumoing this up because I just don't want it to go away!

I have no great pee-in-bath-use-it-as-medicine stories but me and my friends have been forced to pee in some very creative ways while traveling in central america......

[lol]

Posts: 58 | From boston | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement