LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » After dental treatment: do you regret ??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: After dental treatment: do you regret ??
hardynaka
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more and more convinced I should treat my root canals and remove amalgams due to many of your opinions (Gigi too of course!).

Of course, people around me think I'm getting nuts as it will cost us a fortune, we may have to get out of Switzerland to do the treatment cheaper (but safer).

I got a small child with no family around to look after her so I have to take her with me and my husband too to take care of her while I treat my teeth in Eastern Europe ...

So you can imagine I need some good arguments to convince him. He may 'lose' his yearly vacation due to that, and I feel a little guilty ... Plus the whole $ it will cost him.

Before I start such 'teeth enterprise', I would like to ask people that did the amalgam removal and root canal treatments (pulling off teeth etc), if you are fully satisfied you did that.

With heavy metal chelation afterwards, of course (minimum 4-6 months).

Do you ALL feel it REALLY worthed ?

I'm sure others from lymenet would be happy to hear about that too.

As I only read positive posts from people who treated their teeth/ jaw, I was wondering: are you all 100% satisfied??!!

You may PM me if you don't want to go public.

Thanks a lot.

Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wallace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wallace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to do down the Biological dentistry route but are you seriously considering going to E. Europe to have it done?

Switzerland and Germany are the home of Biological dentistry surely whatever the cost you should find a good dentist there?

If you are going to have dentistry done have it done right! Or not at all!

Personally I think the choice of dentist is crucial. I dont think money should come into the calculations- beg, borrow, steal etc!!

Cavitations should be examined as well.

I agree with Gigi good dentists are a rare breed indeed!

For detox I am going to have IV vitamin C, gluthiane etc

Thomas Levy book on Vitamin C is worth reading here.

Choose your dentist with care, you may not be able to afford a second go!

Dont regret you went to the wrong dentist!

Sunny thoughts,
Wallace

Dr K in Washington should know some dentists in Germany I would have thought.

Posts: 654 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't get enough replies to your question, I suggest you do a search of the archives on lymenet, using search words like teeth, dental, etc.

Not everyone who has done this was happy with the result. Not everyone thinks not doing this prevents their lyme treatment from working. Not trying to talk you out of it. Think it is smart to ask around and get a good sampling of opinion on such things before investing a lot of money.

Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had seven amalgams removed last week.

I became more convinced this is what I needed to do as I read here all the info about dentistry. (That and I registered a 22 for Mercury on the Dr.'s Data test-very high!).

I am certainly not one of the sickest on this board, but my symptoms nag on through what is now my 20th month of treatment.

Certain symptoms for which I never seem to get relief I now attribute mercury as a factor ie: facial sensations, fatigue, headache, twitching (even on my tongue), floaters, etc.

Right now I am experiencing what I think is a flair from all the dental work, (see my other post on amalgams and headache).

My hope is that addressing this issue will help me turn the corner. I use chlorella and other detox support currently, and will start chelation next month.

I also have two titanium implants. The crowns are porcelain with a Chromium/molybdenum/nickel filler underneath. I dont know if these are a problem for me.

To have these removed is pretty major. I am looking in to having ART done so I will know for sure if all or part of the implants must go before I make the investment. (Cant find ART practioner near PA.....).

But to answer your question as to whether all this works, that remains to be seen. I REALLY hope it does! But I think there is no question that it is good to get the mercury out of your head.

Posts: 116 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Wallace, thanks for the reply.

I usually go to German dentists these last years. For ONE root canal two years ago, he charged me about 1,100 euros and still didn't put the crown on top (maybe it was better like that anyway).

With the 'poisonous' crown should be about 2,000 euros, for one single tooth. With special non toxic materials, God knows how much it will be for one single tooth.

I can't afford to more than a dozen amalgams off plus no idea how many root canals, plus an operation (I have a needle inside one of the canals, broken by one of these incompetent dentists). And plus alternative lyme treatment (not covered by health insurance) without going bankrupt.

With the help of Gigi, I found an association that practices neurobiology here in Switz. and it's one of the guys from there that recommended going to Hungary to treat teeth. He followed Dr. K's courses.

I'll see what he proposes. He's at the moment in Hungary following his 'patients' (he's a naturopath).

I finally could talk to a dr. today (after I posted here) and he advised me NOT to do the teeth stuff now. He is the only medical dr who did a few of dr.K's courses in Switzerland.

Problem is that he gave me an appointment only for May!

Anyway, I'm going to to a search here as Lou proposes.

Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

And LC, yes, I've been following some of your last posts. Hope you get better from now on.

Good to know that ART can test which materials are toxic for us.

Daughter is crying again!

Thanks and good luck!
Selma

lou
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are two views on the toxicity or lack of same in mercury amalgams. You pays your money and takes your chances.

Not toxic: http://www.emedicine.com/EMERG/topic813.htm

Toxic:
http://www.mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou,

Thanks so much for posting both sides of this issue.

It was one I had to face early in my abx treatment for Lyme and I opted to go a conventional route.

Like everything else with Lyme, I'm not sure this is something that can be generalized.

I know two women who had Lyme, was on iv treatment for about a year and is now fine. Both still have their mercury fillings and several root canals.

I know another Lyme patient who is now in her 3rd or 4th year of treatment. She's had all her fillings removed and all her root canals addressed. She's seems more sick now than ever.

I had a chipped tooth and something needed to be done, so I opted for a root canal. It's the only one I have (though I do have some mercury fillings, too). I had a LOT of trauma having the dental procedure, but it did stir up my Bartonella, so I take that as a good thing.

Since the root canal, I'm just continuing my slow progress.

This may all be something I reconsider in time, but for now, I did the thing I could handle.

I think this has to be a personal decision, and Selma, just know I'm thinking of you as you make that choice.

Andie

By the way, when I was weighing my options, I heard from several people on this board privately. They seem to have had no problems with conventional dentistry during their Lyme treatment.

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, give me a hint - I can't find anything that says mercury is not toxic in your first link.

Thank you.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Member # 81

"After an exhaustive investigation and review of the evidence, including the form of mercury in question, the route of exposure, and the dose, the Public Health Service concluded that dental amalgams do not pose a serious health risk (Public Health Service, 1993)."

In the morbidity and mortality section.

I think expense and trauma are additional factors to consider.

Andie333
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the trauma I had from a root canal.

I also need a cleaning but absolutely refuse to do that until my health is more stable.

Lou, you raise a point about expense. I have wondered about the cost of removing old fillings and having them replaced.

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Thank you, Lou. That article has got to be the joke of the 20th century.

It would be funny if it were not so terribly sad for the people that suffer because of ignorance and stupidity.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cate
Member # 8787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's no question mercury is toxic and it does leach from fillings. much of the best research on this issue has been done in europe and canada (you'll find some of it on pubmed). US dentists and doctors are still woefully undereducated, in general, on the dangers. here's some good background: http://www.amalgam.org.

still, as someone who had 9 amalgams removed 3 years ago, i can't say it cured me. it did improve some symptoms (headaches in particular) and i feel better and more resilient overall. if you can afford it, i'd say go for it. i am glad i did it, but i would caution anyone doing it to GO SLOW. i had mine done one quadrant every 2 weeks, and it was really hard on my system. not only sitting in the chair with mouth open, but the after effects, when the body does start detoxing and dumping stored mercury. be sure you have a skilled dentist so your jaw doesn't get unbalanced with all the filling replacements.

also, perhaps most important, make sure your dentist follows the IAOMT guidelines so you aren't exposed unnecessarily to more mercury:

http://emporium.turnpike.net/P/PDHA/mercury/iaomt.htm

best detoxers afterward for me were vitamin c, chlorella and cilantro (Dr. K's protocol, more or less: http://www.neuraltherapy.com/heavyMetalDetox.doc).

good luck deciding!

Posts: 47 | From California | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mountainmoma
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mountainmoma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad I had my dental work done.

Yes, it was very expensive, and I am in debt over it. It is expensive here also, $2000 or more per tooth for a crown from a biological dentist is about what it would cost here too. Im not sure what my total was, I think around $10,000.

I had mine divided into thirds, and had the work spaced out over a year. The last third was completed a month ago. I havent done any formal chelation yet. This is something that is easy to mess up, and I want to be careful.

I had known issues with one section of my mouth, old large failing filling, etc., so getting at least some of the work done was not an option anyway.

In the second section, we had a surprise, one tooth had a hairline crack noone knew about, and kind of came apart after the old filling was removed. Getting this section fixed had immediate payback. I was no longer in pain when using these teeth. Also, less sensitive to cold.

Next thing noticed was much better gum health.

I am also noticing much improved Lyme symptoms, but how much is due to teeth, I have no way to know.

My take on Lyme disease is that I have an overloaded immune system. My response over the past few years has been to remove as many loads, things that tax my immune system, as possible, so it can do its part to get me better.

The dental work was important for this in two ways. 1) Mercury fillings release mercury, a known poison. I either have a body that can handle this to some extent, in which case I am using alot of my resources expelling mercury. Or, my body cant handle getting rid of it and it is poisoning me. I believe it is the second for my body. But, either way, it is a problem. I need all my resources to fight and get rid of lyme disease, I dont have any to waste on continually trying to get rid of mercury vapor that my teeth were constantly exposing me to. 2) Teeth that are not functioning properly are a drain on the bodys resources and health. Most, if not all, of my teeth had decay under their existing fillings/crowns. This is a drain on my immune system and health. Fixing this improves my overall health and frees more of my bodies resources to fight lyme disease.

I have not had any adverse effects from the dental work.

I am not saying you need to do this. Its something you have to decide about.

Posts: 222 | From Santa Cruz Mountains, CA USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Lou, thanks for the 2 links, the first one I had already read, not the second.

And Andie, do you know if the people you know who got better with lyme had just a few amalgams and no (few) root canals?

I have a dozen or more amalgams, about 5-10 root canals, 2 crowns, one broken needle inside a canal. If I had a few amalgams only I would be glad, would be much easier to consider!

And Cate, good websites, thanks. I kept them in my favorites. Didn't know Vit. C could help to detox Hg.

Mountainmoma, well, I don't expect a fast recovery after teeth treatment either. I suppose the effects of decades of poisoning won't disappear in a month or so...

Glad to hear you're getting better after it!

Thank you all!
Selma

LC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andie-
The cost to have my amalgams (7) removed and replaced was $135.00 each. I didn't think that was bad.

My dental insurance (MetLife) paid 80%. I was pleasantly surprised.

LC

Posts: 116 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Selma,

I don't know the numbers of amalgams and/or root canals these people have. They just told me their results.

I honestly don't have an opinion on this; I just know my body is still pretty weak and vulnerable, and anything medical/invasive I choose to do, I now know I have to do slowly.

LC,

That's a great price, actually. I'm glad to hear it.

Thanks for telling me that!

Andie

Wallace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wallace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I have an appointment with the last of these dentists, Do you know the German one?

Wallace

Australia
NEWRYBAR,

ANDREW TAYLOR, BDS FACNEM(DENT)
17 WATSONS LANE
NEWRYBAR, 2479

Phone: 612 6687 2552
Fax: 612 6687 2729
Email: [email protected]
Web Site:
Services

Biological DDS
Cavitat Scanning Location
Dental Surgery
Holistic DDS
Metals Free Dentist

Training

Bachelor of Dental Surgery 1975 Sydney University Courses attended: Huggins, Queen, Shankland, IAOMT, Nutritional medicine and multiple similar courses. Dr Taylor has worked mercury free since 1994, is a founding member of the Australasian Society of Oral Medicine and Toxicology.

Associations

Australasian Society of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine, Australian Dental Association.

Comments

We do not do Root Canal Therapy or Implants.

Canada
Vancouver, BC

Madeson Basie, DDS
2083 Alma St. #305
Vancouver, BC V6R 4N6

Phone: 604.222.8292
Fax: 604.222.8297
Web Site:
Services

Nanaimo BC, BC

Cline Medical Centre
John Cline, MD
233 Prideaux Street
Nanaimo BC, BC V9r 2M9

Phone: 250 753-3030
Fax:
Web Site:
Services

Nanaimo, BC

Cline Medical Centre
John Cline, MD
233 Prideaux Street
Nanaimo, BC V9Y 5K7

Phone: 877-333-3030
Fax: 250-753-3006
Web Site:
Services

Biological DDS
Biological MD
Dental Surgery
Metals Free Dentist

Hamilton, ON

Rolando Estrabillo, DDS
860 Upper Wentworth ST
Hamilton, ON L9A 4W4

Phone: 905.387.2600
Fax: 905.387.2617
Email:
Web Site:
Services

Implantologist
Metals Free Dentist

Montreal, QC

Global Dental Art
Carl Benoit, DDS
4571 Sherbrooke West
Montreal, QC H3Z 1E9

Phone: 1.877.934.0222
Fax: 514.933.4348
Web Site: www.drcarlbenoit.com
Services

Appliances & Dentures
Biological DDS
Dental Surgery
Holistic DDS
Metals Free Dentist

Training

Dr Huggin's Complete Protocol, Occlusal & TMJ Therapy (neuromuscular approach), Biological & Holistic Dentistry, Compatibility Report, Adhesive Dentistry.

Associations

IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology), AMDHQ (Association de Medecine Dentaire Holistique du Quebec), D.A.M.S.

Comments

We are fully equipped to provide conscious sedation with the supervision of a qualified anaesthiologist. With this approach we are able to complete all dental treatment in one session very comfortably.

Germany
Munich,

Johann Lechner, DR.MED.DENT, HEILPRAKTIKER,NATUREPATH
Gruenwalder Str. 10A
Munich, D-81547

Phone: **49-89-6970055
Fax: **49-89-6925830
Web Site: www.dr-lechner.de
Services

Appliances & Dentures
Dental Surgery
Holistic DDS
Implantologist
Metals Free Dentist
Naturapathic Doctor

Training

published 7 books about Holistic Dentistry and Systemic Medicine e.g. "Disturbance fields in the Trigeainl Area and Systemic Disease" available in English (order: [email protected])

Associations

GZM-Germany (International Society of Holistic Dentistry)

Comments

Metal free implants (Zirconiumoxide) Total metalfree restaurations Bioenergetic testing with SkaSys Psycho-emotional coaching with SkaSYNC Kirlian-fotografy Ozone treatment (major blood infusions) Neural Therapy Ear Acupuncture

United Kingdom
Poole,

Moonfleet Dental Practice
John Ahearne, BDS MSC MFGDP LFHOM{DENT}
30 Bournemouth rd
Poole, BH14 OES

Phone: 01202741622
Fax: 01202749611
Web Site: www.moonfleet.co.uk
Services

Biological DDS
Dental Surgery
Holistic DDS
Metals Free Dentist

Training

BDS London Hospital 1978-83 MSc UMDS{LON} 1989-91 MFGDP Royal college of surgeons(Lon) 1992 LFHOM(dent) Bristol Homeopathic Hospital 2002 Cavitation Surgery(Wes Shankland) 2003

Associations

British Dental Associatin British Society Of Occlusal Studies IAOMT (UK) Faculty of Homeopathy (UK) British Dental Homeopathic Association Acadamy Of Minimally Invasive Dentistry British Dental Accupuncture Society The society for Homotoxicology &Anti-Homotoxic Therapy-GB

Stagsden,

Munro-Hall Clinic
Graeme Munro-Hall, BDS
Wick End Farm
Stagsden, mk43 8ts

Phone: 01234 826722
Fax: 01234 826806
Web Site: munro-hallclinic.com
Services

Appliances & Dentures
Biological DDS
Dental Surgery
Holistic DDS
Health Related Products
Metals Free Dentist

Training

Awarded FIAOMT Pankey Inst. of Advanced Dental Education

Associations

IAOMT

Comments

We use Hall V-Tox methodology to detox and prepare patients. Intra venous Vitamin C in high doses used

LIST WITH US

Home | H.A.R.P Home | Cavitat Locations | Dental Information
Heathcare Products | Heathcare Professionals | Resources | Client Login
Dental Help | www.dentalhelp.org
email us

Posts: 654 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

To answer Selma's question, you NEED to understand what is referred to as
REVERSE TOXICITY - WHAT HAPPENS AFTER AMALGAM REMOVAL AND SIMILAR INTERVENTIONS (oral surgeries).

In short, in most cases it took years to do what it has done to you and it takes years to undo -
But it is a lot easier to deal with if you understand what is called REVERSE TOXICITY.

To start with, Chelation is a misnomer. Dr. K. has treated metal toxicity since the eighties and has never used that word. I never heard the word chelation until I came to this board!

You cannot bring mercury out of the brainstem or frontal lobe by shooting some stuff up there hoping it will hang on to it and pull it out of the body.

The mercury entered the brain not via the blood. The way the brain becomes toxic is not through the blood brain barrier. It does not travel in the blood to the brain (maybe 2-3%, yes), but about 97% of it travels in the nerve, in the tubulin inside the nerve, to the brain.

(I have posted about ``tubulin'' recently --- it was ignored by most. Read about the destruction of tubulin caused by mercury. Tubulin is the transporter of our neurotransmitters essential for life. Tubulin dead? Nerve starves to death.)

Picture the brain, and some nerves that hang down like hoses. Dr. K. describes it like a ``medusa''. The mercury, once placed in the teeth: Through biting, hot and cold, movement of jaw, mercury vapor forms that attaches to the mucous membrane and a large portion of it travels inside the first cranial nerve. (Stoertebecker/Karolinska Institute, Sweden) straight into the limbic system (if you don't know anything about the limbic system, look it up! It is The home base of our Emotions.) bypassing the blood-brain barrier.

It doesn't travel in the blood to the brain; it travels in the nerve, inside the tubulin that is in the nerve, to the brain. Mercury leaves behind itself a destroyed tubulin. The tubulin, through which our neurotransmitters are supposed to go where they have to go for us to funcion.

And then the other one: Stoertebecker, the brilliant Swedish dentist (who lost his position at the Karolinska Institute when he put that on paper) realized that a far more important transport mechanism is the autonomic nerves. You have got 8 cranial nerves with wrappings of autonomic nerves in the mouth.

The amalgan mercury vapor and the abraded particles get directly taken up by the nerves to the brain -- go straight to the brain stem within 24 hours and from there to the brain. They all bypass the blood brain barrier.

The mercury does not get to the brain via blood and it therefore does not come back out via the blood.

If we have a sensory nerve ending or a Sphenopalatine nerve from the 9th cranvial nerve; or the vagus nerve in the tonsil area and you have some abraded mercury particles that get flushed back to the tonsil area, it gets taken up by the nerves there, travels inside the nerve and nothing restricts it from going into the brain. There are other routes the mercury travels.

As long as the filling is there, the mercury will travel, filling up certain portions of the brain with mercury. There is a point to point relationship between nerve and brain area.

If the mercury comes from the first molar; it is very different if it is from a high filling or a low filling; it is very different depending on how much copper is part of the filling and how much zinc as to where it ends up in the nerve and where it travels to.

The reason I am saying all this is that the mercury did not get into the brain via the blood stream and and there is no chance that it can come out that way. It came in through a certain door and it will go out through that door. That is how Dr. K. describes it.

The mercury is bound somewhere in the brain, because it has lost two of its electrons on its way and that automatically sucks it onto the proteins in that area. The detox agent that is used is so designed as to give the mercury its electrons back. The carrier can then take it out. (IV Vitamin C)

The carrier will take it out exactly the same way it came in. It travels back down the nerve, doing all the collaterals. So when you detox the brain, you could suddenly get blurry vision, pain in the jaw, or a sore neck, or a pain in the shoulder. Or we start to have the organ problems - the liver the kidney, because the vagus nerve is one of the hoses that goes to all these organs. You can literally touch the Vagus nerve right behind the ear. It goes down to the organs.

You can follow the symptoms, using the proper detox agent for the area, to clear out the areas affected. If the mercury was absorbed from the gut, it travels up the vagus nerve into the brain. It is going to come down and you will feel it in the gut as it comes down.

That is called Reverse Toxicity.

Once you understand this, when you have dental work done, and go on an effective detox program , you can expect the symptoms to recur in the area where the mercury first came in. You have to treat that area and use substances that will move it from there in ways that mobilize the mercury from this area and ideally not mobilize it back into the brain - but out of the area.

The other issue is: Wherever the mercury was for a long time, this is where the chronic microorganisms settle: Lyme, the mycoplasma, the funguses, the molds. When you start doing this reverse movement, down the cranial nerves hanging down from the brain, we will have to deal with the typical bugs there........

Do you have a choice? And leave things the way they are and stay on antibiotics, herbs, and supplements?

That is your decision.

I recently saw a photograph from a well known researcher/scientist done with a certain device of a pulled tooth that still had the amalgam filling in it for over fifty years: The tooth was still ``steaming'' - the vapor was still visible in the picture -

My constant companion through this episode in my life was the microcurrent ( works in a biological range). Dr. K. published an article sometime 1994 ``Microcurrent: The Poor Man's Antioxidant Therapy''. The microcurrent of the KMT gives the mercury its missing electrons back, so it can be carried out.

Take care

P.S. Don't confuse the toxicity caused by root canals with mercury. The toxins produced by root canals are known as thioethers and mercaptans and are carcinogens. They are a lot worse than any other toxin we know. They are worse than mercury or arsenic, etc.

Wallace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4771

Do you know if there are any metal free dentists in Switzerland? I am surprized they aren't.

I thought Switzerland was a paradise!

I am reading Thomas Mann's The Magic Mountain so I guess I've got a biased view!

Wallace

hardynaka
Member # 8099

Hi Wallace, thanks for the hint on dr. Lechner in Munich, I read great part of his website, looks interesting, but I have no idea about the material he suggests using for crowns and bridges (ceramic made of zirconium oxide)...

Anyone knows it?

Nor his test which is not ART, if I understood well, but something he himself developed, but that sounds like ART. Any clues on that too?

Well, there must be biological dentists here in Switzerland, I haven't searched for them as I have not really started thinking about my teeth before a few weeks ago, after considering the posts here from lymenet, specially from Gigi.

I don't have any other serious symptom for the moment and I'm "only" on herbs. But lyme is there, as I know I will get all symptoms back if I stop herbs (I did the stupid experience for a single day!).

I don't feel too bad as many of you here, my symptom now is reduced to feeling cold in the morning and some sound sensitivity, plus 'herxes' that come with herbs (like ear pressure and liver pain both get clear a few minutes/ an hour after cleansing supplements).

That's my lyme disease for the moment. So I think it should be the good timing to do the teeth.

Gigi helped me find a holistic doctor here, but he's almost full, will take me only in May. He certainly knows a few metal free dentists in Switzerland as he 'preaches' no amalgam in the mouth, but prices here a prohibitive, specially if my treatment involves both cavitation operations and root canals.

I've been learning a lot these last days thanks to all the links you all provided!

Are you enjoying Magic Mountain? Switzerland is indeed beautiful, not only Davos, but many parts of the country. I think I read it but soo long ago!

I have a beautiful view to the southern Alps just in front of my window, it's an old farmhouse (about 250 years old), just next to small woods, streams, I see deers passing in front of my kitchen sometimes... Quite romantic but this area is infected with lyme-ticks!

Selma

paige1
Member # 7486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paige1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

Thanks for that beautiful explanation of the reverse toxicity. That probably explains my recent sore ear (I thought it was my eyeglasses pinching back there), sore neck, shoulders, sore jaw, sore sinuses, sore everything. I'd never seen it described before in such detail, thank you!

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Gigi, I'm trying to understand what you want to mean with reverse toxicity.

If I got it well is that you're trying to say that heavy metals are heavily damaging our entire nervous system, the more we live with them, the worse we will get.

And that the basic thing to detox after dental treatment is IV vit C.

No, I certainly do not want to be taking Buhner's protocol forever! And I think I don't have a choice either, I hate to know my body is very probably not fighting lyme alone because of what dentists did to my teeth!

I just wanted to have testimonials of other people before I engage going on that heavy mouth/ teeth treatment. Not only for me, but for my husband and whole family. It will help convincing him too, and he's a skeptical to any doctor's approach (dentists included).

I'm still new in lyme, you're many years ahead me in your readings/ research! If you asked me about my teeth even 4 months ago, I was never going to tell you I was concerned about them. A little, yes, but not really much.

But now I'm not only concerned with my teeth, but with tons of raw and cooked fish I've been eating for decades! Tuna and salmon were my favorites and they're know to be heavily toxic. I don't think I had a single week without tuna and salmon in the last decade!

And I'm still on those fish, but now added chlorella. But I'm not giving certain fish anymore to my daughter as she can't digest this chlorella pyrenoidosa either (she gets diarrhea).

I knew I got lyme only in October last year. I haven't gone through even 2 weeks of antibiotics since then.

I keep asking me these questions:
- am I not well because no doctor gave me antibiotics?
or
- am I not well because my body can't fight against this disease by itself because of heavy metal toxicity?

When I read somewhere that more than 50% of the population of Tcheck Republic is probably positive for Borrelia but not all are symptomatic, I started to think option number 2 could be a good possibility to explain why...

Thanks always for your insights,

Selma

GiGi
Member # 259

GiGi
Member # 259

For anyone interested: Dr. L. in Munich uses Skasys. He was originally a student of Dr. K. and developed this computer device. When he was once overhere speaking at a Klinghardt Seminar, less than 3-4 years ago, that machine did not have any Lyme frequencies programmed into it, thus he could not find it in the patients.

In this type of device, you can only find what you already know. It is not ART and should not be compared with it.

ART finds what is not known to the rest of the world. It works on a physiological basis. All other muscle testing devices, EAV, Bios, work on the mental level. I described it here some time ago.

The prices for dentistry in Munich are not lower than in Switerland. In fact, all the prices in Germany , even for dentures are higher there than in the U.S. I could not find a dentist in the US that could make me a prosthesis to be comfortable with or eat with. I got mine in Germany and it works like my own teeth. And it was expensive. But considering I will not ever spend another penny on my teeth, after the fortune I spent for years and years for repairs that almost finally killed me, it was worth it.

I am not certain about dentistry in Hungary. I had a prosthesis done here in the city (before I went to Germany) by a Hungarian trained denturist and it was as bad as the ones I had before.

I do not think the technique of the basics is as important as the testing for materials to be used; testing of establishing the correct bite and occlusion. I think that is something a dentist either does well or does not well. Drill speed etc. is highly important to protect remaining teeth and any material that a person is not compatible with will become a new stress factor for the whole body. I would not go for any testing but the MELISA testing. All others (Clifford, etc.) I would not depend on. ART testing the materials if done by a seasoned practitioner works fine.

I am well acquainted with a dentist in South West Germany, suburb of Stuttgart, who is totally Klinghardt trained and has a staff that does the ART testing during, before and after. The lady naturopath in Germany I mentioned to Selma is very familiar with dentists that do work combining it with ART.

Remember, they are not hanging out the big "come in" sign anywhere in the world where school dentistry is still dominant. Neither do the doctors. They do not have to - there are way too many sick people for them to handle if they are good at what they do.

Got to go.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

To Selma and whoever is interested

``Gigi, I'm trying to understand what you want to mean with reverse toxicity'',

Mercury from your teeth did not enter your brain via the blood brain barrier, that means not with the blood flow, but it went into the brain via the tubulin that is inside the nerves. That's the way it went into the brain, and that is the way it has to come down.

``And that the basic thing to detox after dental treatment is IV vit C.''

No, definitely not. Some IV Vit C helps because it gives some of the mercury its lost electrons back and it is easier to move. The major detox agents for heavy metals are DMPS, best if combined with neural therapy, Cilantro tincture which crosses the blood brain barrier; balancing of minerals, and chlorella. There are several other agents that can be employed depending on where the metal is sitting, moving through on its way, etc. Every body compartment takes a different approach. There is not one agent that will do the job overall. Or remove the metals from wherever they are. It is tricky to coax it out. It takes different ones for different areas, the brain, the gut, the connective tissue, wherever the metals are.

I recited the Reverse Toxicity, because 99.9% of the people attempting a heavy metal detox think they are finished once the fillings are out.

That is just the start of it all.

And unless people understand how this works, they feel they have been misinformed, have been had, have done a dumb thing, dentists did sloppy work, etc. etc. If you don't believe the extensive research that is available readily - it is all over the worldwide web - then of course there is no need to talk about it. You keep your fillings, and go on from there, hoping that you will find health again. That is I have run into people on this board that have pulled their amalgams, but never went through an effective mercury detox because it is complicated and not easy, or they do not know how it should be done. They assume, fillings gone, now I am okay. That is not so.

I tried to draw a picture of how the mercury gets out of the teeth and what happens and what should be done to get it totally out of the body. Merely pulling the amalgams, does not mean much, because mercury has already escaped and is no longer in the teeth, but in other body parts, mainly the brain = neuro symptoms.

If you have eaten fish, it is not as bad as you think, because fish also contains the very substances that detox us automatically as long as the body is still functional. Not all of course, but at least some of the metals.

What is bad -- is the raw fish as long as you do not consume it with the hard liquor that should go with it --------- Do a search on the internet and look for a picture of a brain of a sushi eating person. Somebody sent it to me once. I am not sure that the picture is for real. But from what I have heard from Dr. K. and where people are starting to release some of the worms when on a good parasite program, it is clear to me that the parasites and larvae are in the brain also causing horrible symptoms over time.

Please read the chapter on chlorella in www.neuraltherapy.com: one or two chlorella tablets mobilize more mercury than the two tablets can carry out of the body. So people feel sick. The problem is eliminated by taking a lot of chlorella, once before a major meal, it mobilizes metals and with a handful of tablets you have enough in the body to carry the metals out - all the way out. If there is not enough chlorella there in the system when the mobilized metals come down, it cannot pick it up and the mercury then is not able to get out of the body. The chlorella acts as the magnet and carries the mercury out in the stool.

The quality of the chlorella plays a huge role. Only the best chlorella will do. INK as a good one that is always tested for quality. So does Biopure. People have problems if they use inferior chlorella.

``I knew I got lyme only in October last year. I haven't gone through even 2 weeks of antibiotics since then.''

There is nothing better than antibiotics when you are in the acute, the early stage of Lyme.

``I keep asking me these questions:
- am I not well because no doctor gave me antibiotics?
or
- am I not well because my body can't fight against this disease by itself because of heavy metal toxicity?''

Any good ART practitioner can help answer at least some of this.

``When I read somewhere that more than 50% of the population of Tcheck Republic is probably positive for Borrelia but not all are symptomatic, I started to think option number 2 could be a good possibility to explain why...''

Dr. K. thinks the number of infected, non-symptomatic people is quite a bit higher.

But because of the aggressiveness of the bugs, the problem is growing daily. The number of microorganisms is overwhelming and people become more toxic they older they get. That was not so 50 years ago. It got caught only once I had too many root canals spitting out toxins.....................

Good luck finding the right way.

Take care.

Wallace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4771

Do you know of this place www.paracelsus.ch ?

Wallace

Stabident Method
Bacterial infections enclosed within the bone are treated with a method developed at Paracelsus. It is a painless, extremely delicate perforatory technique with which biological medicine is injected directly into the bone, the medicine having been tested beforehand with highly energetic electro-acupuncture. With this method our patients are spared complicated and painful operations.

Material Testing with Vega
With a special electronic method, showing patient responses by way of an irritation of the skin, we define which prosthetic materials the body will tolerate. With this method, subsequent effects for the whole organism are avoided. With this electro-acupuncture machine the appropriate remedies may be tested and found.

Galvanic Currents (Oral Battery)
Currents develop if there are two or more metallic dental materials, which have toxic effects on other organs (e.g., soft tissue rheumatism, neuralgia). Such currents are found and healed.

Bioresonance Method
By changing the frequency of the body's own oscillation, the corresponding organs are harmonized. Applications include:

Support of the healing of a wound after an operation

Support of the elimination of toxic materials such as mercury and palladium

Relief of pain

Treatment of allergies and stress

Wallace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4771

They even do neural therapy Selma.

Wallace
Background and Philosophy
The Paracleusus Klink in Lustmuhle Switzerland was established in 1958 and is widely recognized as a center of excellence for natural medicine. It has now grown into a dynamic team of 80 highly committed people. This includes 8 doctors, 5 dentists, natural health practitioners, nurses and other staff.

Paracelsus Staff

Absolutely unique to the Paracelsus Klinik is the integration of a holistic dental practice. The clinic has educational facilities for in-house staff training and offers seminars for other practitioners. It also has its own pharmacy for natural remedies and an organic whole food restaurant which offers a relaxation room, snacks and an extensive vegetarian lunch buffet. The Paracelsus doctors and all staff speak English.

The Paracelsus Klinik specializes in the treatment of chronic, degenerative diseases. The advanced diagnostic tests include darkfield microscopy, biological terrain assessment, electro-acupuncture (Voll), thermography, dental panoramic x-rays, heavy metal evaluation, heart rate variability testing, hair mineral analysis, and many others.

Treatments are individualized and are comprised of isopathy according to Enderlein, dietary therapy, acid-alkaline balancing, anthroposophic medicine, homeopathy, neural therapy, osteopathy, oxygenating and ozone therapies, Chinese medicine, herbal remedies, colonics, bioresonance therapy, local and systemic hyperthermia, bodywork, psychospiritual and energetic healing amongst others. The Paracelsus doctors are leading experts on Enderlein therapy, darkfield microscopy and the detoxification of heavy metals.

Paracelsus Klinik
CH-9062
Lustmuchle, Switzerland
Tel: ++41-(0)71-335-71-71
Fax: ++41-(0)71-335-71-00
www.paracelsus.ch

The Paracelsus Klinik Lustmuhle is located in the beautiful Swiss mountains (Appenzell region) about an hour east of Zurich. It is approximately 5 1/2 miles from the city of St. Gallen and 2 miles from the village of Teufen. For more detailed information and a photographic tour of the area, please visit our travel section.

View from the clinic - watercolor by Joan Brady

GiGi
Member # 259

To Wallace: beware.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement