LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » herx/stomach flu/ yeast? Im so sick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: herx/stomach flu/ yeast? Im so sick
cantgiveupyet
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8165

Icon 9 posted      Profile for cantgiveupyet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, if my symptoms werent bad enough today i woke up with stomach problems.

I woke up in the middle of the nite dizzy, then this morning bloated had a bm....and now my stomach really really hurts.

its rumbling.

my sinuses hurt, my head is killing me....when i bend over i get a head rush.

I think it might be something i ate yesterday, but i just dont know.

I feel hung over...like i went out drinking all nite. I feel like im warm and im going to pass out.

Is this yeast?

im so sick i havent taken any meds today.

--------------------
"Say it straight simple and with a smile."

"Thus the task is, not so much to see what no one has seen yet,
But to think what nobody has thought yet, About what everybody sees."

-Schopenhauer

pos babs, bart, igenex WB igm/igg

Posts: 3156 | From Lyme limbo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillybean
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillybean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry you feel so bad, and wish I could help. I'm anxious to hear what others say, because I feel like this alot.

Take Care, feel better,
Jill

Posts: 203 | From Jacksonville, FLorida | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Getting Better
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Getting Better   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cantgiveupyet --

I have felt like this. Who knows what it is? My doc attributes almost all these weird reactions to herx but who knows. Ketek made me really sick like that.

I am confused about why the herx involves stomach problems and nausea.

--------------------
Jeff

Posts: 533 | From CA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painted turtle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painted turtle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't give up...

Of course I do not know your history like how long you'be had this and how long and with what you have been treated and what has improved and what has gotten worse...but I am curious.

Liekly you have already shared this info on the boards but I am very lymie in remembering things.

Honestly, it is a very fine line between the helping and the hurting with the treatments for lyme disease, there is just no question about that.

Really, it is hard to know what is going on.

But...what I would do is, if it is ok with your dr. STOP ALL MEDS AND SUPPLEMENTS FOR 3 DAYS to wash out.

Then really really listen to what your body is saying to you and take it from there.

Personally, I think we get so desperate sometimes to be well and healthy that we just don't think straight when some times, all the body needs is simply a little of itself and nothing more.

Best wishes to you.

--------------------
www.lymefire.blogspot.com

Posts: 855 | From United States of Mind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, here is a possibility. Do you have leaky gut syndrome?

Read up on it. I developed it after 5 mths of daily Advil. NSAIDS are known to cause damage to the intestinal wall as can abx and yeast. If fact, if you have leaky gut, you definitely have a yeast problem.

My main symptom was an intense burning in my stomach area. Hurt so bad I couldn't eat. If your intestinal wall has been damaged, partially digested food is escaping into your body and can make you very sick.

First thing to do is go on a very strict vegan diet. No dairy (worst offender), No sugar (2nd worst offender) and no meat. Drink only pure water and herbal teas. No caffiene or colas.

Make sure most of your food is cooked (although I eat a lot of salads because I eat out so much). I am taking two probiotics a day as well as probiotic enimas and garlic.

Go to www.drmcdougall.com and read his article on "hope for arthritis". You may not be suffering arthritic lyme, but within one day of this diet, my burning stomach calmed right down.

The diet has not been easy for me (and I really like veggies) but I can't tell you how much my lyme arthritis has improved as well as my stomach. It can't hurt to try.

I hope this is of help to you.

--------------------
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be Peace.

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cantgiveupyet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Painted Turtle= to answer your question

diagnosed with lyme nov 2005....think i might have had it since 2000.

first month treatment was doxy 200mg after day 4 i had a bladder herx and felt paralyzed....stopped meds for 4 days and went onto 100mg only doxy.

was put on cedax in dec....4 days of that and had another urine problem...peeing brown pieces...almost passed out at work. Only on 400mg.

walkin dr thinks i have UTI...but on abx for that....turns out no bacteria grown...no UTI.

I was put on Diflucn which really seemed to help.

Now i am on diflucan and cedax. I just took 400mg of cedax...yes in desperation to get better.

But that will prob be all i take tonite. My LLMD usually recommends backing down if things get bad and then go back up.

My monthly friend is also late.

i will look into the leaky gut as well.

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

Posts: 3156 | From Lyme limbo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does your LLMD think it is?

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cantgiveupyet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt call him as it is the weekend.

i think it is some kind of reaction to the eggplant i ate last nite. My stomach is used to eating chicken and egss mostly and some veggies.

i have been having a problem with food not being digested...tonite it is the eggplant seeds.

i had 2 bm's today and i have been going almost a week with just one.

if i still feel like this on monday i will call the llmd.

also might be do to a change in brand of aciphodolphilis.

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried Theralac?

Theralac

Also, nightshade vegetables can cause pain.

--------------------
Peggy

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painted turtle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painted turtle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant give up...

if you think it is the eggplant, it is probably the eggplant.

one of the hardest things for me is to really discern and determine adverse reactions to food,

which always make the symptomatology increase in one way or another!

stay away from eggplant!!! [Smile]

--------------------
www.lymefire.blogspot.com

Posts: 855 | From United States of Mind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeinhell
Member # 4622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeinhell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fungal, fungal, fungal.

Dizzies, stomach issues and sinus issues = Yeast, Yeast and more Yeast. (And yeast causes leaky gut).

You have got to stick with Diflucan long-term. 30 days at least, and control your diet. No carbs, no sugar.

Yeast will also give you that drunk feeling after you eat, because it really is making you drunk. It's fermenting your food.

40 days of 150mg turned me into a new person. (200mg for two months also is very effective.)

Prior to taking: Every time I ate, my sinuses would clog, I would have to run to the bathroom, my stomach would explode and I would get dizzy. I soooo feel your pain.

And Theralac WILL fix your stomach. One pill a day - no joke. Taken whenever you feel like it (although as far away from Diflucan as you can).

--------------------
Julie
_ _ ___ _ _
lymeinhell

Blessed are those who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed.

Posts: 2258 | From a better place than I was 11 yrs ago | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

hi julie,

i started therelac but was alternating with another brand....havent taken it in a few days. will start it back up tomorrow. if i wasnt so sick i would go downstairs tonite and take one.

its either the yeast or the stomach bug going around.

im on 100mg of difflucan a day right now.

i got so tired of the chicken and egg diet....the tought of both makes me very ill.

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

lymeinhell
Member # 4622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeinhell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See if you can bump up the Diflucan to 150 or 200 (100 2x a day). (Check with your LLMD - you need to be monitored with bloodwork on this stuff).

Try the broccoli and beef diet for a while until you get this under control. Add some nuts (raw almonds) to your diet - the magnesium and fiber will be good for you, and also help with your tummy issues.

SuperCritical Omega 7 - by New Chapter - will also work wonders on your stomach (and most likely leaky gut). It rebuilds the mucous membranes in your GI system. (Take it with food at first if you try it - it may repeat on you a bit).

www.vitaminshoppe.com - most reliable place I know of that sells it

I spent 2 years on SuperCritical Omega 7. Theralac finally got me off it.

I am no doctor, but your issues sound sooooooo familiar to mine. Any type of antibiotics at this point will only make it worse.

Hope you feel better. [group hug]

--------------------
Julie
_ _ ___ _ _
lymeinhell

Blessed are those who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed.

Posts: 2258 | From a better place than I was 11 yrs ago | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

thanks again. i just dont know how im going to do abx treatment. everything i eat affects me...

i will ask about the diflucan increase.

its just frustrating

eggplant was my fav food..............after this im not going near it. [toilet]

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bummer, can't!!!! I'm so sorry! Food issues with Lyme are SOOO frustrating!!

If it's not yeast, then yep it must be the eggplant or a stomach virus.

----------------------------

Jeff, since Lyme can cause stomach issues, any Lyme herx can do the same.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

what is a good way to find out if it is yeast?

stop abx again...... i just dont know how to determine yeast symptoms from lyme....its frustrating

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A simple test for yeast.

I read this on the Theralac site. I tried it and boy did I have it bad. I thought "oh yeah, they are just trying to sell something. I bet everyone's spit does this. So I had my husband and daughter try it. Their spit was clear!"

Test:
First thing in the morning before you eat or brush your teeth or put anything in your mouth, spit into a glass of water (clear glass so you can see)

Wait 20 or 30 mins and check the water. If you have long stringers, cloudiness and/or sediment, you have yeast.

If clear, you are probably ok.

Mine was awful!

--------------------

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

ive done this before and mine was bad.

see this is why i doubt my lyme diagnosis....i really think the abx feed the yeast and now im very very sick because of it.

maybe a holistic dr is the way to go.

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

Christine202
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christine202     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just PMed you... have had the same bug for weeks now...so has my husband, mother and inlaws..

Its not fun...going around here in CT like crazy.
[Frown]

Posts: 437 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
humanbeing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for humanbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Can't,
I had posted a few days ago about catching the stomach bug from kids. Started Wed night, still not back to self.

I was 8 days into my second round of abx (tetra/biaxin) and both kids had a stomach virus. I was not only vomiting but my lyme symptoms were off the charts--ACHING/PAIN. I though I was dying again. Major crying. Fever.

This year the stomach bug is very bad and many are sick for a week with it.

My lld says it was prob a virus and a herx and to stop abx till tummy settled. I held off the tetra for two days but took biaxin only the second.

I think that when I catch a regular cold/virus/anything that it sends lyme symptoms into high gear due to activation of already stressed immune system.

Lld says our pain is really caused by the immune system and inflammation reacting to infection/toxins, not actual ketes gnawing on our nerves.

I don't know about yeast. Before Jan, I used to have vgl. yeast infections all the time, I havn't had one in many months.

I only take a few capsuls a day (about 10 billion counts). The acidophilus makes me queazy.

Can't-- the worst part has been the setback in hope for me. I feel despair. I honestly don't believe I will get well.

--------------------
We are spiritual beings on a human journey...

www.ruggierogallery.com

Posts: 906 | From CT | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

im with you humanbeing.....the setback is the worst.

im crying more now too. I must have missed your first post about the bug. Now just one more thing added to everything else. I had crackers and my stomach is rumbling ugh. Pepto does help though it got me thru the nite.

the symptoms of this bug in some ways are worse then my lyme symptoms.......and i know like usual everything i get takes longer to recover from.

its too bad the virus cant kill the lyme wouldnt that be wonderful.

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

pab
Member # 904

Have you thought about treating yeast only for now?

--------------------
Peggy

cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

i did that for a month and then my llmd put me back on the abx and the diflucan .

i will ask at the next appt.

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

henson2
Member # 463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for henson2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry you are feeling bad.

I will write to you what I've written a couple of times on the board now... forgive me for sounding like a broken record. LOL.

I had awful stomach problems, too. I saw an integrative Dr. who did a test I never would have thought of: an IgG Elisa Complete Food Panel test for delayed food reactions. It's a simple blood test.

I lit up the board with new onset adult food allergies! Note -- *delayed* food reactions. These are different from what an allergist will discover in a skin test or blood RAST test. Those are for immediate reactions, and anaphylaxis.

Leaky gut and/or yeast and/or long term use of NSAIDS can contribute to new onset delayed food allergies... and they can do a number on you. They gave me stomach issues, dizziness, and horrible muscle pain I just had assumed was the Lyme.

With delayed food reactions, you can still be reacting 3 days later, even as you eat or drink more of the offending food. The bad foods act like toxins in your body. I didn't even know!!

On the diet of foods I am not allergic to, the muscle pains went away.

I am learning that these allergies are likely caused by leaky gut and/or yeast.

Here is a new twist to the Diflucan treatment: I have been reading a nutritional guide to diet and medical conditions, as well as some books on candida, and more than one author is saying that with prolonged use of Diflucan, the yeast can become resistant and become more virulent.

So it is a good idea to rotate types of anti-fungal treatments.

Don't know how true this is... lots of people seem to be doing well on Diflucan.

I would seek an integrative Dr. and/or naturopath to at least get you checked out for yeast. I think we are all susceptible to it due to long term abx and especially NSAIDS. I was on a high dose of Motrin.

For candida I have found a very informative book by Jean Marie Martin. She covers a whole lot of aspects, how to help it with drugs or naturally, and she includes some good recipes.

Warmest good wishes to you.... I wouldn't be improving now if it weren't for the support of this Board. I know how awful stomach/food/dizziness issues can be.

Sending healing your way

Posts: 1066 | From East Coast | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvs2ride
Member # 8090

I, too, am reading how sick candida and food alergies can make you. Much of the same symptoms as lyme.

Eventually I hope to work with a nutritionist or anyone who can help me identify my food triggers so I know exactly what I can and cannot eat.

I'm glad to hear about the blood test. As for the yeast, my chiropractor recommends the Theralac combination therapy. I can't remember the names of the 3 products but she says the collastrum will be beneficial in healing my intestinal wall (leaky gut). I have read many favorable posts on Lymenet regarding the effectiveness of the Theralac and the third product consists of drops in your water and oxygenate you which kills the yeast. (Kills Bb too) It costs about $121 but I may give it a go.

BTW, my spit is much improved. I guess the diet, garlic, and diflucan get the credit for that.

--------------------

cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

thanks henson for your post. im calling a natural dr on Monday and hopefully he will run some tests. i will let him know i want the delayed reaction food sensitivity test done.

i will try to find a nutritionalist too i need help badly.

Im so depressed the only thing i can seem to eat are eggs and chicken.

i think the pretzels and crackers even did me in...

my ears are real clogged right now and i just feel like i cant breathe. stomach is a bit better thanks to the pepto.

im not getting the signal to pee so im back with that symptom again. im so frail and just depressed.

i still have bit of a headache too.

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

jbgoth
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jbgoth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also had leaky gut which i finally cured.

Blood tests for delayed food reactions are the way to go.

Also, if you have a yeast problem, you should not be eating pretzels or crackers.

I did find some crackers from a place called Samis Bakery. They are made of millet and flax seeds. They are yeast, sugar, dairy and gluten free. You can buy them at Whole Foods or online. They are actually really good. They have bread and lavash too. Yummy.

Small changes can really help you feel better.

If you have food allergies, they can really make you sick. Its amazing. I couldnt believe how bad i felt from eating a tomato or a brussel sprout. I can now eat them without a problem.

Hang in there,

Jordan

Posts: 593 | From Miami, Florida | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

i will check out those crackers. I just get so sad that i cant be normal. I feel sick, i cant eat what i want too. My body is really messed up. I had a few good days and i really believe it was because i was back on diflucan.

i hope i can get that delayed food reaction test done soon......finding a dr to do it wont be easy. who knows maybe it is the eggs and chicken making me sick.

i want my life back

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

jbgoth
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jbgoth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was sensitive to eggs at one point. Oy, did they make me sick. I can eat them now without a problem.

I know it sucks not to be able to eat what you want when you are sick. However, you really need to take care of yourself and watch what you put into your body. I know its hard to figure it all out.

You really cant go wrong with veggies and chicken. I was a vegetarian for 18 years and started to eat chicken again because i had to go on the candida diet.

Buckwheat, millet, quinoa are great grains you can eat for some carbs. I needed to eat the grains or i felt too sick.

Hang in there, we are here for you.

Jordan

Posts: 593 | From Miami, Florida | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

i will keep those other grains in mind ...i bought some flax waffles at whole foods....gluten, egg, yeast, milk free.

I had one egg tonite, and yuck the smell of it alone made me sick. Eggs have been my main staple..

i was a vegetarian for 4 years...but i ate a ton of past and veggies then.

i think i might have some millet pasta too.

what can i eat for breakfast without the eggs im lost.

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

jbgoth
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5567

Believe it or not, i eat broccoli or cauliflower for breakfast. Also, the grains i mentioned are wonderful for breakfast.

I try to eat one type of food each day and then rotate another food the next day. Its not good to eat the same food every day, at least i dont think so others may disagree. Im sure thats why i couldnt eat brussel sprouts for a while, because i was eating them all the time. After not eating them for a few months, i ate them once a week without a problem.

I will have tofu one day, the next chicken and then the following day i will have a bean soup or a piece of fish (not tuna). On the fourth day, i will have tofu again. A lot of people have problems with soy products, but, they dont bother me.

Jordan

henson2
Member # 463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for henson2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, cantgiveupyet,

I'm so glad you'll be pursuing the delayed food reaction test!

Please be hopeful! I know how crappy you feel now... I was there. But there is hope and help to turn this around.

Even recognizing that there are these things such as delayed reactions and possible candida or leaky gut.... that is going to open doors for you to heal and leave the awfulness behind!

Eggs could indeed be aggravating your feeling so bad. I love eggs and ate them for breakfast and even sometimes a bedtime snack. My holistic Dr. even asked me, "What food would it be hardest for you to give up?" and I said EGGS! (Give me my omelettes!)

But there it was, at one of the highest antibody levels of all on my test. Not even egg whites were permissable.

This may not be true for you. But I think in general people can react to it more readily than, say, chicken or fish.

I've become used to eating all sorts of bizarre things for meals. Now I eat poached salmon or other fish and red beets for breakfast. LOL!

The incredible thing is that once you start to feel better, you won't even care what you need to eat to feel better like that!
I'll eat salmon and beets forever if it means that overall muscle pain will stay away!

There is hope... you are on the right road... you do not have to suffer like this much longer!!

Even as a trial, can you substitute fish or chicken for the eggs?

Weightwatchers has a saying: "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!"

For me I change it to: "Nothing tastes as good as feeling better feels!"

Hang in there, ok? Please let us know how you're doing.

In the meantime, before you learn what your reactions are, I learned on this forum about a medicine that acts as a kind of antihistamine for the stomach and gut... that is, you won't feel the effects of reactions so badly. It keeps the inflammation down and calms everything. It's called Gastrocrom. Maybe even a PCP would prescribe it for you?

Maybe you should check first, though, to make sure it wouldn't alter the test. I don't think it would, but be sure. Definitely worth exploring for some relief!

There are threads on here about it if you want to do a quick search.

Please let us know how you're doing .... this part of the road is really tough but it is fixable. Be hopeful [Smile]

Warmest good wishes for feeling better very soon!

Posts: 1066 | From East Coast | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henson2
Member # 463

My message posted twice - sorry about that!
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cantgiveupyet:

i just dont know how to determine yeast symptoms from lyme....its frustrating [/QB]

The best way is to eat a diet for yeast and treat the yeast. If you get better, then you have your answer.

I remember the setbacks VERY WELL. That has GOT to be the WORST thing about Lyme, hands down! ... or is it the PAIN, or fatigue, or dizziness, or headaches, or twitching, or ...???

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

i have chicken, steak and turkey lined up to eat.

I tried some flax meal for breakfast, it wasnt bad but i dont think i will be making it again.

i miss the old food. my mouth feels funny today, like and alergic reaction funny. who knows what that is about.

i feel all iritated again between my legs....so tired of this crap.

I made an appt with a natural dr for the 29th....i have and endo, uro/gyn..llmd appts this month as well.....someone has got to be able to figure out if it is yeast. I think i might add one more natural dr to the mix, have to do some research first.

im down to 94.5lbs

i really thought i was on the road to recovery, something happend inside of me....i need answers!!

it all happend when i lost 5 lbs overnite...downhill from there.

--------------------

-Schopenhauer

BostonLyme2005
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amy,

sending you MILIIONS of hugs your way!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nal
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You hang in there. There has to be answers out there for you somewhere!!

I was so convinced that I had a horrible yeast problem. If you read my latest post then you know that my CDSA came back negative for yeast. I was totally shocked!

A naturapath sounds like a great way to go. Hang in there!!

Nancy

--------------------
Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% how you respond to it!

-Chuck Swindoll

Posts: 1594 | From Colorado | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement