LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Sleep Well Checklist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleep Well Checklist
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sleep Well Checklist

Orient your head towards the North in the Northern hemisphere, to the South in the Southern hemisphere.

Check for geopathic stress. This is critical, look it up in the Reference section.

Check for aberrant South pole fields. Magnets, South pole down to rebar may fix this.

Get dust mite covers for pillows and mattress over two years old.

Use natural fabrics.
Don't sleep with a gas or electric heater on.
Avoid sleeping on metal box springs or frames.
Do not use an electric heating pad or blanket.
No waterbeds.
No TV in the bedroom, the screen emits radiation for 40 hours after it 's turned off.

Don't sleep next to a plugged in appliance like a radio.

Don't put your bed on the other side of a wall where a refrigerator is installed.

Check your home for electromagnetic radiation greater than .2 milligauss. You may have to move (we did a few years ago) or install Quantum products to protect you from it. We have a rental meter available in the office.

If you are lying prone, or asleep, by 11 p.m. the liver is assisted, according to Traditional Chinese Medicine, with its function of cleaning the blood.

Avoid eating protein at dinnertime as it may cause excess energy during the night, carbs are more soothing.

Don't go to sleep angry with your partner, work it out first.

Some people may benefit from a glass of red wine with supper.

All healing takes place in deep peace, so protect the time and place where your life force is renewed! You spend one third of your entire life asleep, in bed; it's a very important place.

The above is from a friend.
www.healthydetox.org

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheCrimeOfLyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 4019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCrimeOfLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a serious question about geographic stress. I know animals have something to do with it. I can't remember if it is cats that will pick up on the vibrations

or if it is the dogs. I do not own a dog, but I do have two cats who INSIST they sleep in my bed, which may mean that they are sensing stress .. or is it the cats that will sleep where there is the less stress?

I did notice that my one cat will sleep in the middle of the floor.. which is strange because cats don't like to sleep in the open, they will find a corner/etc. And, its always in the

same spot. It happens to be right on top of all of the piping in my home in the basement as well as my gas heater under the floor.

I do know one place my cats REFUSE to sleep. In my autistic sons room. They won't even go in there and if they do go in there, they go straight for the windowsill and make a mad dash out when they want out. if you close the door when one of them are on the windowsill, they get VERY upset.

I just couldn't remember if it were cats/dogs that may help you know where to sleep. My b/f has been reading EVERYTHING he can get his hands on on the alternative way of life and this is something he is very interested in and is probably going to end up testing the house sooner or later. HOpefully sooner.

--------------------
You want your life back? Take it.

Posts: 3169 | From Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The top three things I have been taking lately ,
along with my nite meds are:

mag glycinate ,vit.B-6 , calcium and a cup of chamomille tea.

this combination taken close to bed time makes me extra sleepie every time.

Hope this helps [sleepy]

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
santa_pax
Member # 8318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for santa_pax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chamomile tea only works for me if I stick a few sleeping pills in there.

[Razz]

GiGi what about computer monitors? Do they emit radiation too? Are laptops better?

s_pax

Posts: 58 | From Planet Earth | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timaca
Member # 6911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timaca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK....so I had trouble with the first one..."Orient your head...."

Since I've recently become a member of the Stiff Neck Society, I have trouble orienting my head ANYWHERE!!

It is such a pain in the neck to wake up in the middle of the night and try to turn my head!

Ouch!

So...for now, I will skip number one, and let my head do what it wants (which is precious little! [Big Grin] )

Thanks for the suggestions though!

Timaca

Posts: 2872 | From above 7,000 ft in a pine forest | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When we were ill, we had no electricity in the bedrooms. We pulled the fuse into that area.

No computer. No clocks. The electric wiring in this country is so poorly insulated - electricians in other countries go to jail if they wire things as it is done in this country.
That's a major problem for ill people, especially in the sleeping areas.

The science is: cats do not mind, they thrive in geopathic exposure. Dogs will not sleep there. The best place probably is where your dog sleeps during the day when you are gone.

I got busted from this board a few years ago for saying this. It created such an uproar. But it is as true today as it was back then. You will not get well when exposed to that. Viruses strive - multiply like rabbits - under electromagnetism. Microwave towers in your are are bad news. Check these things out.

When your autonomic nervous system is out of sync because of the neurotoxins and infections, all this should be avoided. Some of my friends had to move because the microwave towers were staring into their windows, etc. Learn about it and pay attention to it. Do a search here - I listed a number of easy books to read and learn about all. Just do a search here on electromagnetism and geopathic stress under my name.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement