LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » FIR Sauna question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FIR Sauna question
tjtighe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tjtighe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After I take a FIR Sauna in my portable, I have to head back to bed for about 2 hours. Is this normal? Die-off, maybe?

--------------------
tj

Posts: 296 | From Portland, OR | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robi
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have one of these but i have been reading. A FIR sauna can deplete your minerals. It is extremely important to replenish minerals after sitting in the sauna.

There arre several books. I would get informed befroe doing too many of these and depleteing your body .....

Be careful. Whis I knew the specifics, but I don't. You do need to find out about this though.

robi

--------------------
Now, since I put reality on the back burner, my days are jam-packed and fun-filled. ..........lily tomlin as 'trudy'

Posts: 2503 | From here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vitch
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vitch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if you're taking your magnesium, potassium etc I think you may be right. It may be a result of the heat killing the spirochete.MO.

--------------------
[email protected]

www.lymediseaseassociation.org/Conflicts.doc

Worthless tests & labs, a dangerous vaccine, insurance companies refuse to pay, undertreatment the norm, all about money. MO.

Posts: 281 | From CT | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minoucat
Member # 5175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minoucat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also -- saunas of all types promote blood and lymphatic circulation, tending to increase abx delivery and movement of toxins (and excretion of toxins, too). When I first started using the steam sauna I could only be in it about 10 min, and then would start feelig ill, and was very weak afterwards. Now I can stay in much longer and usually recover after 15 minutes -- although I can still get very light headed if I stay in too long.

--------------------

RECIDITE, PLEBES! Gero rem imperialem!
(Stand aside plebians! I am on imperial business.)

Posts: 2331 | From WA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use the one from www.saunapeddler.com. They will offer a $50 discount total $599 with shipping included if you mention that you heard this from me - they do not offer this otherwise. Mine has been great and the couple that runs the company are great also.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement