LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Brown spots GiGi thoughts or anyone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brown spots GiGi thoughts or anyone
tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

I know some about brown spots but it looks like I'm getting more but also feeling some what better. Is there any way to get rid of these and if so how? I've taken many supplements to support the liver but can't seem to get rid of them.

These spots were not present prior to starting lyme treatment in 04. I don't ahve the money to get them all lasered off so I need an alternative.

Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey [Smile] are you having your labs done(liver blood work checked)?

Just a thought.

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tickalert, lasering them off is not a solution.
You need to support your detox more effectively by clearing out the liver, gallbladder, kidney. Any meds that kill, will put a strain on your eliminating organs as well as the skin, which is really our largest eliminating organ. I remember my mom calling the brown spots -- "liver spots" in the old country where I come from.

Supporting the organs with colonics and lymph drainage therapies will not only help your brown spots over time, but you will feel a lot better all around.

I use diluted RechtsRegulat. 1 part water, one part RechtsRegulat. on my face in general mixed a drop into my creams, or sprayed onto my face. It takes a while - it also helps with hair, wrinkles, pains if you have them, anyting that needs to heal, etc.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you been on doxy? Thats where I got a few.

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pru
Member # 9070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pru   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello all.. new to the board, what are brown spots?
Posts: 55 | From portland, or, | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimBoB
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I asked my duck about the brown spots, he said that is "normal" when we get older!

But damn they itch like crazy sometimes. I don't remember my parents havin them, though I didn't see my mothers back when they were older.

Jim [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All lab work is fine and always has been. My first spot appeared when taking Doxy. I've primarily been on Zithromax on and off very low dose with a host of other supplements.

GiGi, I just bought some Rechts recently and started taking it. I didn't know you could spray it on directly to problem spots. Your right lasering will not get to the root of my problem. I've done a little lymph drainge and didn't notice a difference...maybe over time. I need to find an MD that will give me a script for colonics.

Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An MD that will give you a script for colonics? Good luck with that. I doubt that will ever happen. Why do you need a script? You just go do it...

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

To everyone that is using Rechts Regulat:

Do yourself a big favor and read the booklet in English (100 pages) that Scott so generously posted for all of us.

It tells you in detail what all you can do with Rechts Regulat. I haven't found anything yet that it doesn't work with or for --- just remember it contains thousands of enzymes that most of us get in our food any longer. And different enzymes activate everything else you take, your supplements, your food, your immune functions, detoxification processes...............
Get yourself a tiny spray bottle or one with a tiny nozzle. Have it at your nightstand or your bathroom table. I have several sitting around.
My son's dog (13 years old) gets a squit of it in her food and she loves to come to our house. She runs twice as fast after that. Her blood starts flowing.

Just think, it takes a three year process to make that golden juice -- I treasure it above almost anything else I take. It is not just for Lyme - it is for life. Nothing in our body can function without the cascading effect enzymes accomplish in our body. Nothing - without enzymes there is no life. Many of the functions a healthy body usually performs is hampered by the drugs and toxins that we take.

I am so convinced of that stuff - I could stand on a soapbox on the street corner!

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

JimB, the brown spots are flat with the rest of the skin. They are what older people often get, especially on hands and sun-exposed body parts.
They should not itch.

What you describe sounds like something different. Since you can't afford Rechtsregulat, if it were me and knowing you have Buhner herbs, maybe take a little of some of the Buhner herb, the cleansing type, dampen it with hot water (if alcohol bothers you) or electrolytes and put it on a bandaid-like thing taping it on that spot for a while. Watch it. If it irritates it, I would not leave it. Who knows, it sounds more like a parasite coming to the surface.

That's my doctoring for the day. Where is the Lymenet Police?

Take care.

tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Scott,

The state I live in requires a prescription from an MD. My DO is alternative and will not have a problem giving me one.

I'm 39 and these brown spots seem to be getting more prevelant although I'm feeling better...go figure.

GiGi,

You say 1 part water 1 water Rechts coud you please explain in more detail? How many ml etc. Thank you!

JimBoB
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, GiGi. Did the police get you??? :?)
###

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement