LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » KMT Microcurrent Treatment?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KMT Microcurrent Treatment?
GotLyme?
Member # 8485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GotLyme?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you that use a microcurrent device as part of your treatment.

How important is this device as a part of your treatment protocol?

Did you have noticable gains after starting treatment with this device?

Has the $1,350 price tag paid itself off in regards to the treatment benefit?

Lastly, does anyone ever sell their device when they have completed treatment?

I am considering the device and have researched the topics on this site which have discussed the KMT devices; hoever, I am looking for more definative info prior to shelling out the big $'s.

Posts: 38 | From P-TownOR | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the only treatment I have done consistently since going off abx in December (far from well-just couldn't tolerate them anymore). I know for sure it does something because I had a reaction after the first few treatments.

I can't say for sure how effective it is but I trust that Dr. K has done his research and I don't plan on stopping any time soon!

Diana

Posts: 202 | From vancouver, canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northstar
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi GotLyme:
I have used the KMT since January, 06.

In response to your questions:
��� �� � �� � � �� ��
------------------------------------------------------------------------

How important is this device as a part of your treatment protocol?

I use it about 3-5 times a week now. Some programs I favor, or emphasize. The reason I am not so strict on scheduling it now, is that I am actually out and doing things at this point. (I was religiously using it 6 days a week for a few months).
==========================
Did you have noticable gains after starting treatment with this device?

Had a herx with bart, feel much clearer after brain and fungal programs. Feel "safer" running the lyme! It is bacteriostatic. Also, I noticed a reduction in teeth pain.

My perception is that the specific signal/frequency is like a shadow which alerts the immune system, without the harm of the actual organism.

Basically, I do not understand it! But it does something positive for me.

==============================
Has the $1,350 price tag paid itself off in regards to the treatment benefit?

I do not know how you can put a dollar amount on improvement? I was lucky to have some funds available at that time. I am glad I did it.

I was leary at first plus had a big guilt trip for the cost, when I did not know what the outcome would be. Afterwards, I felt it was the right thing for me and that there has been benefit.

I have always considered it a part of a whole, but would not, at this point, omit it, nor rely soley on it.
===============================
Lastly, does anyone ever sell their device when they have completed treatment?

I plan on keeping mine, unless I upgrade over the years. Some people feel they are cured, others say they are in remission. Never know til it's over.

I may one day feel "cured", but just to make sure, I would continue to use it. Plus, it has lots of stuff in it, that is not just lyme/bart/babs, for general health maintenance.
N.

Posts: 1331 | From hither and yonder | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't have Lyme anymore, but still use our KMT. Don't have Lyme anymore or heavy metals, but still use our FIR Sauna.

We will be using both for the rest of our lives.
They help detox the daily accumulation of toxins; they help rid us of any microbial infections that are bound to be coming our way as long we we live. Most of all: We use it for facial and body toning, beauty applications, lymphatic drainage.

Both are investments that are paying dividends daily. I don't know of any better investment.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>How important is this device as a part of your treatment protocol?
- Very important, close to number 1 in my treatment. I've been using it for only 2 months, and dont know what I will say in the future though. But now, I can't think of living without it.

> Did you have noticable gains after starting treatment with this device?
Two weaks after starting only with GI and Brain programs, I was gardening out and cycling again. Two weeks previous to that, I was on emergency with strong air hunger and paralysis. My brain fog is gone (I think) and fatigue under control.

>Has the $1,350 price tag paid itself off in regards to the treatment benefit?

Can't tell you, I borrowed the machine now. I just ordered mine last week. It's a long time investment, I see things like that. I already spent about 700 dollars a month in herbs / supplements, and much more on doctors that did nothing.

> Lastly, does anyone ever sell their device when they have completed treatment?

I don't think I'll sell it. I plan to use it if my daughter or someone gets a tick bite and continue using on myself for long. Unless the upgrade model is much superior, yes, I would sell it.

Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use it several times a week. Just did the brain clarity program last night. For me, it was worth what I paid without a question and I would never be without it. I think it will be something I likely use for years to come, maybe a lifetime.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foggy
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foggy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone explain how KMT differs from TENS? Insurance will cover TENS with an Rx. Anyone try to file for reimbursement for their KMT?
Posts: 2451 | From Lyme Central | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Significant difference. KMT has microbial inhibition frequencies for Lyme, virus, parasites, etc. TENS does not. I have heard of some people getting reimbursed. I tried and have not so far. I think the device is definitely a great tool.

KMT also has frequencies to improve lymph drainage and mobilize heavy metals.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foggy
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foggy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This helps give me some clarification:

The KMT microcurrent technology is new and revolutionary(17). The instruments are FDA approved for pain control. Designed by Japanese engineers they use 4 different - but simultaneously applied - high frequency superimposed biological waveforms. The interference pattern is creating thousands of harmonics which are then manipulated into the specific published microbial inhibition frequencies ( against Bb, mycoplasma etc.). This stealthy microcurrent travels freely through the body reaching every tissue. The instrument measures the skin conductance over a 100 times/second adjusting the amperage constantly (so that the body never creates habituation/resistance against it). The microbes are inhibited in their metabolic and sexual activity and gradually die out or disappear from the body. The instrument looks not much different then a TENS unit and is applied via 4 electrodes to the skin or used by translating the electric field into a vector force field using signal enhancer technology. The KMT frequencies are designed to not only interfere with the reproductive mechanism of the microbes and parasites, but also to awaken the immune system, entrain the white cells to recognize the invaders and at the same time help to absorb and shuttle the effective medication to the body compartment, where the infection actually is. Otherwise, most treatment substances given never reach the target in sufficient concentration.

Posts: 2451 | From Lyme Central | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement