LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » homeopathic used wand "to break up body wastes"? hoax or not??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: homeopathic used wand "to break up body wastes"? hoax or not??
geniveve
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i went to a homeopathic doctor once. he did the foot detox thing (and know I believe that definitely was a hoax), but this one thing has me stumped.

he gave me a purple wand and told me to hold it on the side of my neck, then under my breasts, and then under my arms.

he claimed it did something like break up the cysts and helped eliminate toxins from the body. can't remember what it was called.

however, i can tell you that the foot detox and that wand treatment costs me $150. i didn't notice a real difference so i never went back.

has anybody heard about this wand kind of treatment? personally, i think it was a bunch of hooey....

maybe i'm wrong, but what do you think??

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shazdancer
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shazdancer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm voting for hooey....

Did this person tell fortunes on the side? [Roll Eyes]

I think this person discredits some very well-educated naturopaths and herbalists that do a lot of good.

Regards,
Shaz

Posts: 1558 | From the Berkshires | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very strange

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mbroderick
Member # 5220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mbroderick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think hooey too. Was the wand supposed to cure Lyme also?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 2097 | From PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikken
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, no real homeopath does "detox" and the wand thing just sounds like a scam...sorry.
Posts: 369 | From Ohio | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlie
Member # 25

Icon 12 posted      Profile for charlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..I wish I had a 'wand' i could use to 'break up' ducks...I'd do it for a lot less than $150....
Posts: 2804 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geniveve
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, that's what i thought too. but at least i'm glad i mentioned it. somebody else can learn about this and save themselves time and money!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheCrimeOfLyme
Member # 4019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCrimeOfLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my daughter has a pink wand... waving it now.

LOL
He sounds like a real nutjob.

--------------------
You want your life back? Take it.

Posts: 3169 | From Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LYMESCIENCE
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LYMESCIENCE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've totally seen a wand treatment, but it usually involves pulling a rabbit out of a hat, and instead of doctor, the people who do the rabbit thing tend to call themselves magicians [lol]

But, all joking aside, this is one of those....yeah, total hoax things. If the idea they are selling you regarding this wand has to do with special properties that the wand has, and you wish to continue the use of this product, you should know which physical property its supposed to effect(gravity, elctromagnetism, or other forces).

My guess is that for any such wand to profoundly affect some of the basic physical forces to a degree that alters the human body, the kind of equiptment needed is a lot more technical than a wand.

For example, ever heard of those ankle magnets?? They didn't really do anything, so some people assumed that magnetism wasn't really important for human beings.

However, if you apply an incredibly strong magnet ie: MRI, you can actually get an incredibly detailed picture of the body because the magnet changes the electrical spin of the electons within the body, then as it releases the magnetic forces, a picture is taken as the electron spin goes back to normal that shows a great picture of the inside of the human body. The point is that these kind of physical changes can be produced in the body, but to my knowledge the kind of technology is far more complex than any wand.

Posts: 559 | From Cary, NC | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm, without knowing specifically what you are talking about - like what is the name of the treatment? - I don't think anyone can tell you if it is hooey or not.
Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mikken, I really disagree - a real homeoptath does detox. Even a homeopath cannot help heal unless he/she helps you to detox.

Homeopathy is a wonderful modality when it is indicated. Many of my treatments were based on homeopathics, done by a Lyme literate MD who is also a good homeopath. He taught me to make some of my own homeopathics. Homeopathics work in the energy/mental field.

I have not heard of the wand. But know of many treatments that work in the mental field, and they work.

I also know of some fabulous footbaths, while I returned one that didn't satisfy me.

You can badmouth almost everything if you try hard enough. Ignorance is no excuse.

Let's give credit where credit is due. Sometimes you pick up a sour apple.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie tony z
Member # 5130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie tony z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mitcha ka boolah....bippity boolah...bipity bopity boo

If ya use the wand like the mathematician for constipation used his pencil...

up his keester and worked out that problem...

Then I guess any colored wand would do...cuz it'll be brown by cracky!

zman

--------------------
I am not a doctor...opinions expressed are from personal experiences only and should never be viewed as coming from a healthcare provider. zman

Posts: 2527 | From safety harbor florida(origin Cleve., Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with GiGi.

If you don't know what you are talking about, don't knock it. That puts you in Steere's camp. Isn't our long term abx use knocked??? Havn't our wonderful, life saving LLMD's been critized and labeled as as "quacks"?

I have had lyme since 1999. I have been off of abx for 2 years due to bio-feedback, homeopathic work, foot baths and energy work. My best guess with the "wand" is a type of magnetized instrument utilized in energy field work.

Have you ever heard of Chinese medicine? Lots of energy work utilized there.

After 5 years of abx, I am now 2 years out with no abx due to different forms of alternative medicine.

How long have you been "off" of meds and leading a productive life? Can any of you knocking this treatment say you are off abx and in remission?

I will add, I was not your typical easy to treat case. I had several co-infections along with a complex mycobactrium infection. A very complicated case, 33 doctors, in 3 states, in 7 clinics and hospitals, and 2 homeopaths and one Chi Master.

My point is don't knock something you don't understand!

I rarely visit this site anymore because I have forgotten that I have lyme. I just happened to drop in to see how Tutu and Just Don are doing. I guess this was my calling to reinforce alternative medicine as it does work and let people know that it can happen to you too!

Remember, 80% of your healing is in your head and what you "believe". If you "believe" you are going to get better, you will. This came from my wonderful LLMD!

Life is good!

JJ

Posts: 919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JJ,

Glad you're feeling better. I'm definitely NOT off antibiotics yet, but I am a strong believer in the herbs I take -- especially the Chinese formulas I get from my acupuncturist.

When my LLMD first mentioned detox foot pads, I have to say I was wary of them -- really skeptical. For me, they seemed to work, and now I use them on a regular basis.

To me, it does seem that $150 is a lot of money (we're all struggling around here, I suspect), especially for something that is a bit unorthodox.

If I hadn't felt results from the foot detox pads, I would have never used them again. That, to me, is a deciding factor: For genvieve, that little $150 seemed to have no results.

I don't think I would have gone back either.

Andie

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dtiffen02
Member # 8993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dtiffen02     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by geniveve:

he claimed it did something like break up the cysts and helped eliminate toxins from the body.

If by toxins he meant money, then yes, it helped eliminate your toxins.
Posts: 53 | From tampa | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie tony z
Member # 5130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie tony z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on now....

Alternative methods are ONE thing...but pure fantastical garbage is another...

I do NOT believe that about 80 percent stuff either...

You sound like the shrinks I went to early on who told me my dispersed, persistant, resistant infection was a product of my mind due to stress...

If this is the best you can do JJ then please stay in the lurking modality...

This kind of stuff chips away at this website's credability...

zman [kiss]

--------------------
I am not a doctor...opinions expressed are from personal experiences only and should never be viewed as coming from a healthcare provider. zman

Posts: 2527 | From safety harbor florida(origin Cleve., Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikken
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
Mikken, I really disagree - a real homeoptath does detox. Even a homeopath cannot help heal unless he/she helps you to detox.

Ok, let me rephrase that. A classically trained homeopath will not do detox.

A classically trained homeopath will choose ONE remedy based upon the symptoms presenting at the time of the repetorization. This remedy will be selected and prescribed in a dosage designed to suit the patient's constitution. It will not be a dry dose, it will not be multiple pellets, and it will not be dosed "mechanically" (i.e. "4 pellets to be taken every day" or whatever).

If the remedy is correct and given in the correct dosage and administered properly, the body will heal from the inside out. Detox will happen as a result of the healing and the life force growing stronger.

There are other forms of "homeopathy" out there, including combination remedies and whatnot, but these are not as Hahnemann taught. And neither are purple magic wands. If that's some other form of energy field manipulation, so be it, but it's not homeopathy.

I agree that homeopathy can be a powerful tool...and as such, done badly, it can do damage.

FWIW.

Posts: 369 | From Ohio | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymie Tony Z,

Apparently you will never recover if you don't believe you will. Attitude is everything.

A very dear friend of mine was recently diagnosed with cancer. His chances of survival were slim to none. The doctor told him that it was all in his attitude and he also used the 80% attitude for healing. After 6 months of chemo AND alternative medicine, he is cancer free. His attitude has been better than one can imagine. The medical field is amazed and is going to use his case as a case study. Attitude is everything.

I categorize alternative medicine, as a ``catch all'', including all types: Chinese, homeopathic, biofeedback, kinetic energy, Chiropractic, naturopathic medicine, you name it, anything outside of "Western Medicine".

If we all rely 100% on "Western Medicine" for everything, we will not recover. Healing comes from with in. This statement comes from my well-respected LLMD. Even my LLMD respected my use of alternative medicine and encouraged it.

I have been on this board since 2001 and feel with credibility. I came here for help. It was this board that found me my LLMD. It was this board that gave me the support I needed to get through this nightmare. I return now and then to see what is new. I have personally met and have many personal friends that continue to post on this board. I have helped literally dozens of people get help around the country. I used to be quite involved in on this board and with the some of the great "oldies" still posting.

It is people like you, with a closed mind that "chips away at this website's credibility..."

I answered this post with respect and feel I at least deserve that in return.

Go back to your shrinks...with such a closed mind, they were onto something.

By the way, I don't lurk.

JJ

Posts: 919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is people like you, with a closed mind that "chips away at this website's credibility.

Well I guess that would depend on what a individuals Idea of credibility.

Wouldnt it?

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheCrimeOfLyme
Member # 4019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCrimeOfLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alternative methods helped me more than antibiotics and put me into darn near remission.. although as I posted before, nothing with a wand was used.

I did use pendulums though. [Smile]

--------------------
You want your life back? Take it.

Posts: 3169 | From Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you heard of the new and easier way of preparing homeopathics? Does away with the need for measuring and all that diluting.

You prepare a number of vials of water. Then show them a picture of the agent you want to use for the specific disease to be treated. The water remembers it.

Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dtiffen02
Member # 8993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dtiffen02     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lou:
Have you heard of the new and easier way of preparing homeopathics? Does away with the need for measuring and all that diluting.

You prepare a number of vials of water. Then show them a picture of the agent you want to use for the specific disease to be treated. The water remembers it.

Only if you wand it first though. If not you're just wasting your time.
Posts: 53 | From tampa | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Mikken, I am afraid I totally disagree with you and your statement

"Ok, let me rephrase that. A classically trained homeopath will not do detox."

If you are ill and in order to get well you have to clear the toxic terrain, you have to clean up the body, you have to clean up the mind, you have to detox. That goes for all disciplines. Covering up the toxins just does not do it. If you continue to hold on to the toxins in whatever form and not remove them, thus removing the cause, we will remain sick.

Homeopathy, classical or otherwise, work mainly in the mental field.

Dr. K. named his last seminar on Lyme Disease and Neurotoxin Mediated Illness "Energy Medicine". I have seen many different "wands" used, including colored glasses. Go try a few of the different colors once in a while - you will find to your amazement how they can affect your body.

I do not think there is one modality that I was not treated with and all of them worked together to get me finally well.

It's all right to keep eyes closed. We all can take it or leave it.

Quit bashing - ignorance is bliss! I don't mean you, Mikken. I mean some of those nasty posters who ought to stay away from this board and wash their dirty laundry elsewhere. It stinks.

[ 30. June 2006, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LYMESCIENCE
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LYMESCIENCE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lou:

Lou, that's f@#%ing hilerious! I actually fell down laughing. [lol]
Posts: 559 | From Cary, NC | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Yes, Lou, water can "read", water reacts, water sends messages --- water even understands foreign languages

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

By the way, adding a little laser light to your water vials when reading the messages helps make a better remedy.

Lymescience, I hope you did not hurt yourself falling down.

Good night.

lymie tony z
Member # 5130

I don;t have a dirty,negative mind that precludes I'll always be sick...

That's called Adlerian Inferiority of Organ Complex...(adler was a student of Freud)...

And I wrote a paper on the subject...

When I was really ill and prey to some of the "alternative" methods...I even paid a psychic healer to work on me...

a couple of hundred bucks later I was still infected with this dang bug...So Please...

I'm NOT close minded....I'll entertain any logical approach to the eradication of this disease...
I left you alone GIGI cuz I figured most on this board knew you were a little "OUT THERE" and would'nt listen to you anyway...

But more and more I see folks...NEW folks grasping for answers and modalities...and if they follow some of y'all they'll be spending money up the ying ying and not treating the CAUSE of this disease...

NO I'm not cured yet...but I'm a dang sight better than I was when I was only using supplements and phsychics....

There's always someone we know who got a miraculous healing...I suspect GOD had something to do with these...NOT phsychics or wands or positive thinking...

although positive thinking IS usefull in keeping the cycle of PTSD and lowering our immune systems in chronic persistant infection down to a minimum.

I don't think it can be all that is necessary to combat this disease.

My Cousins wife was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer the begining of this year...even after the ducks told her she was going to live six to eight months...she's positive she's going back to work soon...
I hope she's right...we'll see.

My sister in law was told by a psychic healer not to worry about the lump in her breast...so she did'nt...

Now she has no breasts.....

People have got to use common sense....

Yeah jj the mainstream ducks put down our open ended utilization of antibiotics...
Why not ask yourself WHY?

There's not enough research...except for Fallon...

I personally can tell you that this approach HAS helped me...it keeps me alive and kickin till a cure IS found...

and I have tried other methods...so I know what I'm talking about there also...

Sooo I'm not bashing them out of hand...

I'm just trying to give my self educated opinion as to what works and what snake oil remedies do not...
And if anyone tells me water(H2O) can "remember" things...
I gotta ask what the heck alien planet did they come from...
I believe in other "dimensions" and such other Quantum Physics....
But I and my Disease DON'T live there...

Any Newbies that come to me for advice...I'll tell them what worked for me...y'all can do the same...
Let THEM judge what protocol they want to try...

And God Help them........zman

--------------------

JJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 602

Earth....both Gigi and myself, among thousands of others.

Water can remember....

If you want to talk $$$, since this night mare started, it has cost over $400,000, spent on "western medicine" to be "healed". (thank God for insurance) and it certainly did not "cure" me but did help some.

I was spending $5000 a month on meds alone. In the past 4 years, I bet I have not spend $2000 on alternative therapies combined and I am off of all meds and living a great life. I am not "waiting for a cure", I am living!

Educate yourself, you would surprised what is really out there, what is energy, (everything, including disease) and everything has a frequencey!

Like Gigi said, "ignorance is bliss"...

JJ

dtiffen02
Member # 8993

quote:
Yes, Lou, water can "read", water reacts, water sends messages --- water even understands foreign languages

Using this principle I just stuck it to this guy I don't like. I brought him a glass of water, but little does he know I cursed at it before bringing it to him. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right about now...
lymie tony z
Member # 5130

Oh yeah...water HAS energy...three atoms full...that's a fact...

BUT COGNITIVE ABILITIES....

If water has such a good memory...how come it does'nt stay in it's river banks like a good boy?

Those folks should just be able to TELL the water to recede...and scold it for causeing such headaches to all the folks recently in the NEAST

Not to mention the folks in Louisiana...

Or maybe they were'nt speaking the right dialect!

You folks that believe this stuff better stay out of the rain...
that water you drank and peed out into your toilet is gonna remember how you treated it and get back at ya!

aaaaaiiiieeee the curse of the cognizant water!!

zman

--------------------

charlie
Member # 25

Icon 6 posted      Profile for charlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww man...another bunch of this vibrational healing stuff.

I got in on some in the past and got ranted at for making jokes.

Fortunately though the moderators have a technique they eventually use known as 'serial deletion'....

Posts: 2804 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

"vibrational healing stuff"

That's what homeopathy is -- resonance, frequencies. It's been going on for a couple hundred of years and is still going strong.

Maybe you all should try a bit of it. It might just take some of your aches and misery away.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

When I was using antibiotics or other pharma drugs, I always was taking homeopathics somewhere during treatment. I used mostly Heel products.
My mainstay was Lymphomyosot to keep the lymphatics open and flowing, toxins leave the body and nutrient uptake works better. This from Heel's website:

Yes, there is another way to be healthy! Homeopathic medicines treat most symptoms gently and effectively. But what if you still need to take allopathic drugs? Recent scientific studies of Heel's modern homeopathic combination medications (�antihomotoxics�) confirm that parallel treatment with homeopathics can ease the side effects of chemical medication (as in diabetes) or allow you to get by with a lower dose (as in asthma). Heel products are available to trea wide variety of health problems.

Why combination medications?
Each Heel combination medication contains several different potentized (homeopathic) ingredients. Because they're formulated to treat specific symptoms, these combinations are much easier to use than classical homeopathic remedies. In his later years, even Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843), the founder of classical homeopathy, began prescribing several single remedies at a time. 150 years later, Reckeweg took this approach further and used it to develop scientifically validated medications appropriate for modern use.

Get rid of the toxins and life in and around you is a lot more pleasant.

Take care.

mikken
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2276

quote:

If you are ill and in order to get well you have to clear the toxic terrain, you have to clean up the body, you have to clean up the mind, you have to detox. That goes for all disciplines. Covering up the toxins just does not do it. If you continue to hold on to the toxins in whatever form and not remove them, thus removing the cause, we will remain sick.

Homeopathy, classical or otherwise, work mainly in the mental field.

Gigi,

Well, I respect your point of view, but I think that we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

I have seen homeopathy do wonderful things for both body and mind. And given the mind/body connection, it's little wonder. Life is energy, thought is energy, and all the universe is energy, so energy medicine just makes sense.

But detox as I see it is a natural process. The body *wants* to detox from all the day to day stuff (not to mention assaults like vaccines and such). If it cannot detox on its own, there's a reason for that - disease.

To force detox upon the body is to put a burden upon the lifeforce. Rather than allow the lifeforce to strengthen enough to do it on its own, you've pushed it beyond its current strength and driven it beyond what it had the energy to do. The result is a weakened lifeforce and exhausted energy.

Detoxing can also confuse a case, since it palliates symptoms that now may not show for the prescribing homeopath. Rather than letting the lifeforce choose its priorities, you've chosen for it and changed the picture of the case.

To heal from within includes detox. But detox in the body's own way, in the body's own time. As the layers come away, the lifeforce strengthens and becomes better at dealing with the issues at hand.

Now I will say that if you are carrying a toxic load so heavy that it threatens life itself, that is something that you need to deal with as if it were an emergency. Just as if you are in a car crash and need allopathic treatment to survive...homeopathy cannot help the dead, eh?

And for those of you who think that energy medicine is a load of crap...well, let's just say that I used to think so too. We each travel our own path in our own way.

lymie tony z
Member # 5130

Let the "force" be with you.....zman

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement