LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » What is the best immune fighter?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is the best immune fighter?
tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what works the best? I've tried Mannatech which I belive has made a huge difference in my recovery but wondered if there were other things I should do to build my non functioning immune system?
Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump!
Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Virgil and Mary
Member # 9602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Virgil and Mary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear tickalert,
Virgil has been using large amounts of Ambrotose and extra Plus and ImmunoStart as well as Catalyst, Ambrotose AO, MannaCleanse and Cardio Balance to support his Immune System and cardiac function. He has found this to be a good combination while working with Homeopathic preps. He never used the antibiotics and seems to be coming out of his symptoms slowly but steadily. We believe that the Mannatech products are what has given his body the support needed to avoid further complications. He could never do without sleep and not come down with some great problem. However, this two month period with so little sleep has not done him in. He is tired (from the Lyme as well as lack of adequate sleep)but is still able to function when he has to.
How much are you taking of the products? How long have you been on them? How long have you had Lyme?
It is hard not having a pill that will just cure everything right on the spot. But I don't think anything medical or natural would do that for Lyme sufferers. It is a long term process no matter what. The key, I believe, is to support the body so that it can do the job God created it to do-repair, restore, protect and defend itself. However our modern diet just does not have what it takes to supply what we need and that is why it is so vital to supplement the nutrients missing in our diet.
Best wishes on your road to wellness. It is achievable.

--------------------
Virgil and Mary

Posts: 58 | From Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement