LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » nausea

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nausea
5dana8
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7935

Icon 9 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this question has been done to death but I am desperate.

Has anyone found any thing for nausea that helps.

At present have been on prilosec,carafate and phenergan and a bland diet. Nothing seems to help. 2 months on this treatment.

My recent scope in June 6th showed "grade2 erosive esophagitis", and "grade2 erosive duodenitis. All biospys neg for everything including MDL's lyme panal & co'S.

GI doc doesn't know what's causing it. [Roll Eyes]

What hasn't helped for me in the past are:digestive enzymes, ginger, teas, mastic gum or any other many special herbs for the stomach.

Any and all suggestion at this point would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana,
Do a search on "Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharide."

A woman at LymeNet said that this product helped her son's digestive system.

http://www.aloeelite.com/index.shtml

The above product is expensive, but has more of product per capsule than the less expensive ones do.

Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elley0531
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elley0531     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you tried applesauce? I'm not trying to be a smart *** , but when my belly is at its worst, I literally chug the stuff. It seems to help.

Have your tried: chamomile tea? Slippery Elm? DGL Licorice? L-Glutamine? Aloe? Coconut Oil? I know you said you've tried herbs, but I don't know which. They are all so hit and miss with people.

Soup also helps, or just plain broth.

Posts: 594 | From NJ/NY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks carol for the suggestions-

I did look into this product but it has L-glutamine which unpsets my stomach. I did do lots of aloe juice to no avail.

Thanks elley also-

I did try all of the things you lisited but they didn't work for me.

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you been tested for h. pylori?

For some reason I'm not able to post this medline article so I'll give you the link

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=9391784&dopt=Abstract
Erosive duodenitis: prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection and response to eradication therapy with omeprazole plus two antibiotics.

Also, reflux (GERD) is the most common cause of esophagitis. GERD can cause nausea. I had my h. pylori treated and my GERD is better. Not completly gone but a lot better.
Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elley0531
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elley0531     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you try just plain old pepto bismal?

anti spasmodics?

How much prilosec do you take?

Posts: 594 | From NJ/NY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Terry for your feedback

I was tested for H-pylori during my scope-biopsy was neg for it.

I did take two months of mastic gum in hopes maybe this might be the case. Very sure my stomach couldn't handle the meds even if I tested positive.

Thanks Elley for your ideas

I used pepto. Nanda

I haven't tryed the anti-pasmodis. What is that? Is it a treatment for GERD?

I take one prilosec before breakfast & one before dinner.

--------------------
5dana8

5dana8
Member # 7935

Terry

I just re-read the pubmed article and may go back & ask my GI duck to do a breath test.

I strongly believe untill I get to the root cause this may never resolve on its own :

This is wearing me down mentally & phyically and I am so thin and miserable.

--------------------
5dana8

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gluten free diet?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana,

Hubby had his endoscopy last Friday. Found gastritis, duodentitis and surpisingly gastric ulcers. Waiting for test results on h.pylori, but it has always been negative -- been tested at least 5 or 6 times over the years.

Hubby had also been on the carafate a month and thought his stomach was doing better.

Anyway, got our August issue of Life Extension magazine this week. New supplement came in the mail today.

Natural Esophaguard -- box of 10 capsules of d-limonene 1000mg (antioxidant extracted from orange peels). The magazine featured this new supplement, but it is not one of the online articles on the website.

http://www.lef.org

The box cost $14.97 plus shipping. Is supposed to work even better than proton pump inhibitors -- these have never helped hubby in the past with gastritis. Hope these will help with healing and lessen stomach pain.

You take one pill every other day for 10 days. Hubby is going to try one of these tonight and see what happens.

For hubby the nausea is less when he is treating babesia, but it has never really gone away during the last 5 years.

Bea Seibert

Editing to add -- it is actually the September issue of Life Extension magazine -- the website still shows content from the August issue so maybe the article will be available online soon.

The person who developed the Esophaguard said his GERD was so bad he was taking 2 packages of tums daily for years. This was 10 years ago before there were so many prescription H-2 blockers and PPI's (Proton Pump Inhibitors).

According to the article after taking the d-limonene supplements daily for 2 weeks his heartburn went away and has not come back. He takes 1 capsule monthly for maintenance. The published results of the double-blind study suggest relief for 75 - 85% of people on just 20 capsules. 50% remained symptom-free 6 months later.

[ 09. August 2006, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: seibertneurolyme ]

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aniek
Member # 5374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aniek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had an ELISA ACT test done for food sensitivities. Completely different from the Lyme Elisa test.

It was pricey, about $400 I think. But the result was surprising. I am sensitive to lemon of all things, and my nausea decreased tremendously when I cut lemon out. I know immediately now if I accidentally eat lemon.

This new doctor I am seeing found out I have amino acid deficiency. He said this causes digestive problems, and amino acid supplements should reverse my nausea issues over time.

--------------------
"When there is pain, there are no words." - Toni Morrison

Posts: 4711 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Thanks Lymetoo

Mostly I don't eat gluten. I have looked into this. But you never know.

Thanks seibertneurolyme

I am sorry about your hubby and the deperate situation you are both in. [Frown] I read your posts in the checkin. I hope you can find some answers.
I will look into this product. Thanks for posting the info.

I finished with my babs treatment in early march & knocked out my fevers & chills finally but this is the time my stomach tanked for good.

Not been able to take anything in 5 months.

And Aneik
Thanks for sharing too.
I am glad you doc found a link to your food sensitivitys and diet.

I hope the amino's help.
On an ulcer diet- it is reccomended to drink a protein drink with each meal

--------------------
5dana8

5dana8
Member # 7935

The only culprit as far as supps( I can only hold down a multi) is the melatonin.

Does anyone have nausea with melatonin use? I take 3 mg at night.

I did a search on google & couldn't come up with much in the way of side effects for this one in the nausea department.

--------------------
5dana8

valymemom
Member # 7076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for valymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea

What a wonderful site! Great info on each physical problem and the useful corresponding supplements.

Posts: 1240 | From Centreville,VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chroniclymie
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the Inca's and indians in Peru chew cocaine leaves and cocaine tea prior to taking you up to Machu Picchu .This definitely take care of nausea and dizziness.
In AMERICA however you will find it very hard and illegal to get cocaine leaves, however I think you can still get Paregoric by RX. Paragoric is tincture of opium that we used to use on infants to numb gums during teething.
So the next best thing is try to isolate the cause of the problem,pain, medicine ,foods whatever and try to fix that first.

if not try dramamine or Bonine the non drowsy if not so bad , if bad then dramamine.
next after that is rx visteril and really bad
rx tigan suppositories.

also check for inner ear infection

docdave130

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northstar
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I have taken 2.5 mg sublingual melatonin for at least ten years (including 2 years lyme), and never had a reaction to it.

I suffered several times from diffuse nausea during intense abx phase. Although liver enzymes were midrange,( once high, but not over), my llmd felt I was becoming toxic, so switched to pulse, which helped. Ergo, liver/gallbladder and body not processing quickly.

You say you are not on meds, so it cant be anything toxic you are ingesting, so that eliminates a lot.

If you check the
liverdoctor.com
website, there are several liver function tests and maybe gallbladder function tests mentioned that go beyond the regular metabolic panel. Lots of info there.

After a 6 month break from abx, I have now resumed a pulse for bart. Liver panels are still midrange, however my chiro/nd said the gallbladder was sluggish, so she has me taking a combo supplement to get it moving.

Have you every been treated for bart? It is supposed to affect mucosa.

Honestly, it was not until the last 2 months that I actually had an appetite, or enjoyed food, so there may have been a brain center involved, also.

Is there a ND near you, as there maybe herbal tinctures for quick absorbtion?

I hope you are successful with finding a solution.

Northstar

Posts: 1331 | From hither and yonder | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have they checked your kidneys?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aniek
Member # 5374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aniek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana,

The thing with amino acid deficiency is that you can't digest protein so you can't get the amino acids out of food. One reason he suspected the amino acid deficiency was that a Great Smokies stool test showed I wasn't digesting protein. This also adds to nausea, because your body can't digest the food in your stomach.

As far as the melatonin, have you tried different brands? It could always be a filler in it.

I really recommend the Elisa Act test if you can afford it. I would never have discovered my food sensitivities without it. It has made a huge difference on me mentally to get rid of the nausea and enjoy food again.

--------------------

Posts: 4711 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cordor
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cordor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have had been having terrible nausea problems for past month. I am 48 yr old woman, who is now down to 88 pds. Been undergoing treatments for 2 1/2 years for lyme (went undiagnosed for 20+ years prior). Had bad stomach problems with IV, which eventually calmed down. That was over 2 years ago. Since then have been on several oral antibiotics and antifungals. Had to stop everything approx. 6 months ago, because was starting to loose too much weight. Now the Lyme has acted up again, worse than ever. Neuro problems bad and incredible nausea.
Ginger used to help, but not at this point anymore. Have tried carafate. Did not help. Was in ER 3 days ago and they gave me IV of Zofran. First time I have not had nausea in weeks. They gave me pill form of zofran. Also have Tigan pills and suppositories (they burn) and also Fennergan supp (have not tried yet)
It is no fun and I honestly get tired of "certain" doctors trying to tell me "YOU HAVE TO EAT". I want to eat more than anything, but my body can't do it. It's an awful thing to live with. I hope someone out there has some advice.
I hear a few of you talking about Amino Acids.
How do you know if you are deficient? Is there specific testing?

--------------------
Corinne

Posts: 529 | From Raleigh, NC | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeindunkirk
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeindunkirk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone tried peppermint? When my son's symptoms included AM stomach aches, which continued for awhile with lyme treatment, I would give him a peppermint in the morning. It seemed to work for him. Stomach aches are a symtom that thankfully has been gone for some time now.
Posts: 547 | From Maryland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by cordor:

I hear a few of you talking about Amino Acids.
How do you know if you are deficient? Is there specific testing?

Here is what Dr C of MO has to say about amino acid testing:

"Essential amino acid and essential fatty acid levels are usually low in borreliosis patients. Essential means the body cannot make these elements. They must be absorbed. Some say you are what you eat, but reality is that you are what you absorb. In fact, overweight patients sometimes test low in these essentials, even if they appear to have a reasonable diet.

Amino acids make up protein, such as found in muscle tissue. Fatty acids are used in cell membranes, making chemical messengers, nerves, spinal cord and brain tissues. Patients that are low in essential amino acids and fatty acids do not have normal levels to make muscles and other tissues. It is no wonder some of these patients are terribly sick.

Initially I reserved testing of essential amino and fatty acids to my patients with life-threatening illnesses like ALS (Lou Gehrig disease). I did this mainly to protect my patients' pocketbooks, because many simply cannot afford extensive testing. However, some of my ``normal'' borreliosis patients began requesting to have their essential amino and fatty acids tested, too. They also they came back with multiple deficiencies, so deficiencies may be present even if patients do not have a life-threatening illness. These patients often feel better with supplements of essential amino and fatty acids. However, if the supplements are not absorbed, repeat testing may reveal even lower levels."

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Aniek
Member # 5374

My doctor ordered an amino acids test that was a 24 hour urine catch through LabCorp. He always uses LabCorp, not sure why.

A 24 hour urine catch is exactly what it sounds like. You catch your urine for 24 hours, keeping it in your fridge.

A doctor who is knowledgeable about amino acid deficiency will pick up on other things. My doctor suspected it on my history of Lyme for so many years, autonomic nervous system disfunction, pain, motor tics, fatigue, nausea, abdominal cramps, and stool tests showing I wasn't digesting protein.

--------------------

seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading about all the prescription anti-nausea meds reminds me of all the things hubby has tried -- Zofran was the best, but it is very expensive and about half the time made him actually throw up instead of just being nauseated.

Zofran is an anti-nausea med frequently prescribed to cancer patients -- is supposed to work on the chemical nausea center in the brain. Most anti-nausea meds work on serotonin -- block it in the G.I. I think.

Actually, had never really thought about the amino acids themselves being low and causing nausea. When hubby has gastritis he is always low in many of the 40 amino acids generally tested.

He does have a recent neurotransmitter test (the end product of amino acids) which shows several low. Do plan to discuss this with his new PCP tomorrow. The problem is that with gastritis either oral pills or the protein powder supplements burn his stomach. May have to go on some IV amino acids.

One of the best labs for amino acid testing is Meta Metrix. Their ION test includes many other functional nutritional tests, but can order only the amino acid panel (urine or blood).

http://www.metametrix.com

Alternative docs who know the most about nutritional and functional medicine usually are members of ACAM (American College of Medicine).

http://www.acam.org/dr_search/index.php

The other possibility that could be causing nausea is parasites. Am checking into this again for hubby. Treatment 5 years ago at the start of his illness made a significant difference for a while -- until he started taking antibiotics a year or so later.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dana,

I know it sounds so simple, but I still find that my best remedy for nausea is Ginger.

Gingerale
gingersnaps
gingered candy
fresh ginger brewed in tea
or premade ginger tea
or for a fast fix, just a spoon full of sliced picked ginger.

Sure hope something will help soon!
M

Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Many thanks guys for all your replys

Northstar
Thanks for you ideas on liver support/GB and other issues. it would be wise of me to find a ND.

Aniek
thanks for the info on the elisa test for food sensivities. And also about the 24 hour unrine catch. I did have the carch done 4 years ago which was normal. But alot can change.

Condor
I hope you can find something that works for you [Frown] and so sorry you are going thru such a hard time.

lymetoo
Thanks for the added information on amino acids. I will look into this.

Mel
Thanks for the ginger tip. I have tryed ginger but it doesn't seem to do much.

lymeindunkirk
thanks about the peppermint. I have found ginger & pepermint tend to burn my stomach so am stearing clear for now

seibertneurolyme
Thanks again and I hope your appointment goes well today and you can find some eleif.

Cave76
Thanks again for the info on h-plyori. I put in a call to ask my GI duck for the blood test.

--------------------
5dana8

DolphinLady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DolphinLady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Medical marijuana helped me get through the worst of nausea. For me it is 100% reliable, I get instant relief with a very small quantity (thankfully because I don't like using anything more than I have to) without any negative side effects. However, I'm sure it's not the best thing for the lungs not to mention the liver which is already dealing with a lot. Using a volcano helps with the lungs.

Also, as with anything else, it must be used with dr.'s approval. And it is contraindicated for those that tend toward manic depression or schizsophrenia. I would also stay away from it if I thought it would trigger an addiction to it.

Hope you find something that works for you and get relief very soon. - D

Posts: 925 | From California | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Thanks for the reply dolphin lady

I don't want to go that route bcause my brain cells are already fried from the lyme.
But thanks for thinking.

I did try marinol. A synthetic version but couldnt take the cns side effects.

Take care

--------------------
5dana8

iceskater
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceskater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friend: sorry to hear that your stomach is still on the fritz.

I take 3 mg melatonin and do not have any problems with it upsetting the stomach.

I have been on prevacid in the past for acid reflux problems, which curiously since contracting lyme, has not had a problem with.
( prescription med)

Ginger derivatives are good for nausea: ginger ale or gingersnaps.

Saltine crackers also good for sopping up acid between meals, etc.

Hope that you start to feel better really soon.

Posts: 719 | From Delaware | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

So far a happy ending:

Just wanted to let you all know I found the cure for my nausea. 5 days & still holding [Smile]

I went off of my low dose doxepin(25-50mg) at night for sleep about the same time as the really violent nausea started.

I didn't connect the two until I read Nal's post "neurotransmitter test"

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=046805

Where seibertneurolyme was talking about how SSRRI's try to keep serotonin in the brain. Serotonin in the gut can cause nausea...most anti-nausea meds block serotonin in the gut.
Her hubby had been on low dose doxepin for 8 years for nausea.

Phenergran was the only thing that was helping me with the nuasea.

The big light bulb went off. I looked up doxepin. It's not an SSRRI but it said "blocks the passage of serotonin.."

I had some left over & took one that night.
The next morning I woke up with very little nausea for the first time in 5 months. Much better!

It's been 5 days now and still not much nausea.

Of course I don't think it would account for the GERD or the erosions in my GI track, so I am still going to take the prilosec & carafate for now.

Many many thanks for all you guys. You saved me from the horrible nausea and I am eternally grateful [kiss]

--------------------
5dana8

seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Dana,

Glad you found something to help with the nausea.

It has been 3 weeks since hubby's endoscopy -- MDL biopsies for Lyme and coinfections were all negative as was blood test for h.pylori.

Initially a new proton pump inhibitor (Zenegrid) was somewhat helpful with nausea. Ran out of samples and insurance would not approve this med. Has been on Protonix for 5 days now and nausea is worse and stomach pain has returned. Also sweats are becoming an increasing problem -- pretty sure the babs is acting up again.

Doc did not test for giardia as requested. Plan to try some anti-parasite herbs this next week and see what happens.

I know that quinine is hard on the stomach, but I have a hard time believing that that is what caused the ulcers when he had taken it for 4 months in the past. Will let you all know if the parasite treatment helps or not.

Bea Seibert

5dana8
Member # 7935

I am so sorry bea. [Frown] I sent you a pm

--------------------
5dana8

savebabe
Member # 9847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for savebabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like H-Pylori. This is another bug that may take a few rounds of treatment to eradicate.
Posts: 1603 | From ny | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3ktykatz
Member # 9596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3ktykatz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may think I have cat fur for brains, but... When I get really nauseous, I eat pickles. It's something about the taste that helps. I've also heard of nurses putting rock salt (ice cream salt) under their tongues when they have to deal with something really nasty. Same premise as the pickles. When you start to get sick, you produce more salivia. The excess salivia goes to your tummy and makes you hurl. Picles, olives, salt dry up the saliva.

Don't know if that is 100% true because I've never read it in a medical book or anything. It just works for me.

Best wishes,
3ktykatz

--------------------
3ktykatz + 1 new kitten

Posts: 24 | From Alabama | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful123
Member # 3244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cat fur for brains [Big Grin]

i am on prevacid which helps the nausea most of the time. had acid reflux. when i try to stop taking it (to eliminate at least one drug) i am sorry.

talking/reading about nausea can make me nauseous.

it really is a dreadful symptom/reaction. love having to run to the bathroom at work. hasn't happened in a while. thank goodness

--------------------
some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield  -

Posts: 1160 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement