LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » now, pimples on stomache

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: now, pimples on stomache
firepipersnurse
Member # 9637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for firepipersnurse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello,
would anyone know anything about pimples on my stomache? i have these raised red pimples that probably number about 10 on my abdomen. they don't itch, they're not petechia.....i don't know what they are.

i have been on doxy for 7 days, i don'tt hink it's an allergic reaction because their no where else. and it just started yesterday.....

is this related to lyme? i swear everyday it's something different. dh says sarcastically, "gee you should google rashes you probably have some rare disease" smart....@#3.

karen

Posts: 68 | From uxbridge, mass | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurtingramma
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7770

Icon 7 posted      Profile for hurtingramma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get these also. They usually come before a rash. I always assume they are a "waistband rash", but I always have to cut back on the abx for a few days to make them go away. I've thought about going around naked to see if I still get them

--------------------
"Few of us can do great things, but all of us can do small things with great love". Mother Theresa

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1629665573&ref=name

Posts: 938 | From Northeast Kingdom Vermont | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penn92
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penn92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try Googling "shingles" and see if that looks like what you have. It doesn't sound like the classic shingles presentation, but if it is, you need to get on antivirals ASAP to lessen the shingles' severity and duration.

Shingles often occur when the immune system is weakened. Search for "shingles" here in this forum also - hatsnscarfs had them about 6 weeks ago and there was a big thread then.

--------------------
Getting older is when we would rather not have a good time
than have to get over it. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 386 | From Radnor, PA - where the ticks run free | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelmo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelmo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember our skin works in relation to our liver and kidneys. When we need to release toxins, the toxins have only three ways to leave. The pores of our skin need to breathe to release toxins.

If you are using a lotion with mineral oil/petrolatum, you are covering your skin with liquid plastic. Even the wax in bar soaps can put a sealant on the skin.

It could be a release of toxins. Plenty of warm baths, drinking lots of water will help. If it doesn't clear up, then ask the doc. Aveeno baths help, too.

Kelly

Posts: 2903 | From AZ | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heathnicole
Member # 9313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heathnicole     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have the pimples on the stomach . .but man I have them on my face. . and it'e rough because I use to have awesome skin and hair.

Not anymore. . if anyone has any ideas for this please let me know!

Thanks and bleesings,

Heather

Posts: 74 | From Florida | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
groovy2
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for groovy2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All

Very small red bumps can be a symptom of babs-

This rash is mostly painless but some
of the bumps get a nerve effect to where
when you scratch one you feel it in another
place-- scratch leg- feel it in on your back ect--

The bumps sometimes form a ruff spot that
can be felt to the touch----

The bumps seem to form(cluster) over joints that
about to become painful from babs attack--

The bumps can form anywhere on your skin --

Take photos and post here --Jay--

Posts: 2999 | From Austin tx USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DolphinLady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DolphinLady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would focus on detoxing as already mentioned.
Posts: 925 | From California | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement