LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Citruslyme Now Has a ...PayPal Account! Can you help?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Citruslyme Now Has a ...PayPal Account! Can you help?
Michelle M
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7200

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Michelle M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, this was MY idea, not hers. :-)

Citruslyme is just a kid and was not quite sure WHAT PayPal was!!

If it was up to me to find a postage stamp and an envelope, probably nuthin' would ever get sent. But LOTS of people have a PayPal account. So I talked Lynn into getting one, since it's free to set up.

If you can spare a small donation to help her through her move, help her purchase some meds or supplements or food or whatever she happens to need, well, that would be really cool.

To send her a donation, just go to your PayPal account, click on the "Send Money" tab, and enter her email address, which is:

[email protected]

[group hug]

Big hugs from your Goofy Newfie ex-Canadian lymie friend Michelle!!

Posts: 3193 | From Northern California | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
humanbeing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for humanbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michelle,
Leave it to you to be brilliant!

Now I have to get a pay pal account too so I can participate in this modern marvel.

Lynn, I am still going to ship out a little care package but will save the cash for paypal...do you know how to access the money?

I encourage everyone to chip in if you have the resources, if we all help each other just a little bit, together we can be a great force.

Thank you Michelle, you are a blessing.
Kim

--------------------
We are spiritual beings on a human journey...

www.ruggierogallery.com

Posts: 906 | From CT | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2863

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[woohoo]
Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatsnscarfs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatsnscarfs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Michelle,

I'm going to send her some supplements. I emailed her to find out what she needs. I have a 25% off certificate at mercola.com and will put it to good use for Citrus. Will send cash later.

hats

Posts: 956 | From MA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know where Lynn can go with a pay pal account to buy supps at good prices?

I e-mailed vitacost & asked, because I know they have a good selection & good prices but they have not e-mailed me back as yet.

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
humanbeing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for humanbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the pay pal donation goes right into her checking account so she can use the cash anyway she likes...

--------------------

www.ruggierogallery.com

Posts: 906 | From CT | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle M
Member # 7200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, lots of really good stuff can be gotten from eBay Stores... a quick search for probiotics got me Threelac and lots of others, also Nattokinase, lots of other supplements, including organic Artemisinin. Ordering from the same place saves $$ on shipping.

Plus, it's pretty easy to turn your PayPal credit into cash if that is what's needed!

Thanks, everyone!

Michelle

Posts: 3193 | From Northern California | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citruslyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for citruslyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to thank those for the bits of donations they help alot and soon I will be able to get the care I need.Already odering some supplements thanks to everyone who helped [Smile]

For those of you who have not followed my story and have no idea what is going on here is the link:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=015768

your help is still greatly appreciated and it goes a long way [Smile]

If anyone else wishes to help and has a pay pal account you know what to do:
[email protected]
Michelle this was a great idea. Thank you!!
blessings,
Lynn

[ 15. September 2006, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: citruslyme ]

--------------------
citrus

Posts: 248 | From student | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
humanbeing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8572

upsy

--------------------

www.ruggierogallery.com

lymeinhell
Member # 4622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeinhell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up for more help

--------------------
Julie
_ _ ___ _ _
lymeinhell

Blessed are those who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed.

Posts: 2258 | From a better place than I was 11 yrs ago | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillybean
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillybean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UP, UP, UP FOR HELP!!! [hi]
Posts: 203 | From Jacksonville, FLorida | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citruslyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7851

Icon 12 posted      Profile for citruslyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I just wanted to thank my lymenet guardian angels again for their kindness and support-- it means a lot. I am overwhelmed by the support here.
Those who helped-- God Bless this really helps.
If anyone else still wishes to contribute a little it will help a lot.
pay pal : [email protected]
Blessings,
Lynn

--------------------
citrus

Posts: 248 | From student | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citruslyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for citruslyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up

--------------------
citrus

citruslyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7851

oopsies clickedthe wrong button. guss up again?
[Smile]

--------------------
citrus

Michelle M
Member # 7200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, everyone, for the contributions to help our young Canadian friend! I'm really excited that she is finally going to get some decent care and medicine.

I don't use my PayPal account very much -- just for Dr. J's defense fund and LymeNet, mainly. But I thought this time might be one of those rare occasions when it was a fast and easy way to help someone in need.

Thanks so much to everyone for all the other help they've given via mail or other methods. I know it's much appreciated.

People who leave the forum in a huff over some imagined slight really have no idea of the caring and sense of family they've missed out on.

Citrus, hope to hear some good news soon!

[group hug]

Michelle

humanbeing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8572

[bow]

--------------------

www.ruggierogallery.com

citruslyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7851

Hye just wanted to thank those who helped , it is appreciated [Smile]
For those who are clued out -- the link to my story is here
If anyone wishes to contribute a litte in any way PM me or help by donating a bit
my pay pal again is
[email protected]
My biggest thanks to all the great support here and the beautiful people, you have touched me -- thank you.
blessings,
Lynn

--------------------
citrus

Katcon
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone heard anything?
Posts: 175 | From Pa | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citruslyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7851

Hi Katcon here's a link to my story so you get a good idea of what's going on.

Just wanted to thank the kind remarks here and those who helped.
those you want to still can !!!!! [Smile]
and ............it goes a long way!!!
Pay pal :
[email protected]

--------------------
citrus

citruslyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7851

oops forgot to update well ok here it is : doin crummy but hangin in there from the support here and hope .
Had a horrible day with muscle weakness, headaches, and tachycardia just now [Frown]
But I have all the hope in the world.
gotta keep on fighting.
I am looking forward to of the supplements some folks offered to send me can't wait till they come!!!
And I look forward to seeing an LLMD in the US soon and get better. But right now it is very very rough.
blessings,
Lynn

[ 16. September 2006, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: citruslyme ]

--------------------
citrus

citruslyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7851

upsy [Smile]

--------------------
citrus

humanbeing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8572

up

--------------------

www.ruggierogallery.com

Momoftwo
Member # 8732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momoftwo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Citrus,

Have you talked to Jim Wilson at the Canadian Lyme Foundation? You can see Dr. B. in Toronto or Dr. M. in Vancouver - that is fully covered under the provinical health plan. I think perhaps there is one other LLMD in Toronto.

Posts: 18 | From canada | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citruslyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7851

Dr B is a crook.
he traumatized me and told me he would only treat me if I was in a wheel chair moving one finger like his patient with amoxicillin.
He yelled at me for rolling my eyes at him when in Fact I had Bell's Palsy.
He laughed at me and my mom and said I wonly had antibodies against lyme b/c I took abx.like the bax made me have antibodies but my results are false positive.
I have no further comment on our little Dr B in Toronto.

--------------------
citrus

citruslyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7851

[QUOTE]Originally posted by citruslyme:
[QB] Dr B is a crook.
he traumatized me and told me he would only treat me if I was in a wheel chair moving one finger like his patient with amoxicillin.
He yelled at me for rolling my eyes at him when in Fact I had Bell's Palsy.
He laughed at me and my mom and said I wonly had antibodies against lyme b/c I took abx.like the bax made me have antibodies but my results are false positive.
I have no further comment on our little Dr B in Toronto. tha kind of help from our helath plan I am very thankful for [not]. I lost a whole year of my life since that appointment only spiraling downhill and I appologize but I wish to hear nothing of Dr B.
Dr K here is private and charges like mad.

--------------------
citrus

AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momoftwo:
Citrus,

Have you talked to Jim Wilson at the Canadian Lyme Foundation? You can see Dr. B. in Toronto or Dr. M. in Vancouver - that is fully covered under the provinical health plan. I think perhaps there is one other LLMD in Toronto.

It seems Dr.M is thought very highly of. Hope this might help you.

CanLyme

[Smile]
Ali

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillybean
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillybean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The PayPal was a fantastic idea. It only took a couple of minutes, and BAM, it was in her account.
I wasn't able to send alot, and I know everyone here is overwhelmed with Lyme bills, but if each person just sent a little, it would really add up and help her alot.

I am so thankful for the place I am in now. I never want to feel as bad as I did before, feel so alone, and be so broke. If nothing else, please remember Lynn in your prayers-- they really help too.

Healthy Healing,
Jill

Posts: 203 | From Jacksonville, FLorida | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle M
Member # 7200

Thanks, Jilly and others for your thoughtfulness.

CitrusLyme is in shock right at the moment, having just learned that her mother may have a very serious disease. They are devastated. There are still more blood tests to run and tests to do. I know she is extremely ill herself but trying to be strong for her mother.

It is rather a lot for a 19 year old. I know she will appreciate your prayers.

Michelle

[ 22. September 2006, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: Michelle M ]

Momoftwo
Member # 8732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momoftwo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope some of those comments about Dr. B. can be removed from the board.

He is one of the very few physicians treating Lyme in Canada, he is a good doctor and he is needed.

There are no financial incentives for doctors to treat Lyme in Canada. They go out on a limb to do so.

Posts: 18 | From canada | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
humanbeing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8572

Lynn
So sorry to hear about your mom. Sometimes it is hard to know why bad things keep happening but hopefully you have a strong faith.

Did your care package come yet? Hang in there and try to stay open to new docs..there are good ones who will be able to help you.

Blessings,
Kim

--------------------

www.ruggierogallery.com

citruslyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7851

I love DR M yes he is great. but I have no comments on dr B
thanks everyone for you support

--------------------
citrus

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement