LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Cavitations and Sanum injections

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cavitations and Sanum injections
jbgoth
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jbgoth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if anyone has had success using sanum injections to help cavitations. I am also interested about ozone injections.

I hate to bring this topic up, because i know how controversial it is, but im trying to make an informed decision on treatment without having surgery.

I am trying to be as conservative as possible with treatment.

Thanks,

Jordan

Posts: 593 | From Miami, Florida | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
serendipity
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8474

Icon 1 posted      Profile for serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for bring this up, I too am interested in others experiences about the ozone in particular.

I had cavitation surgery in April, but there is energetic evidence of ostitis still at the site. I felt much better after the surgeries, immediately so, which convinced me that the cavitations are a burden on my body and well being.

Now I am applying Cumanda onto a gauze and placing it on the gum every day, and also using a homeopathic vial and special light to pull out toxins from the site.

Then I will have to decide what to do next with the guidance of my docotor: surgery again, ozone injections, or homeopathic injections.

Posts: 628 | From the south | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMP
Member # 9713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordan wrote:

"I was wondering if anyone has had success using sanum injections to help cavitations. I am also interested about ozone injections.

I hate to bring this topic up, because i know how controversial it is, but im trying to make an informed decision on treatment without having surgery.

I am trying to be as conservative as possible with treatment."

I too am looking for alternative treatments for cavitations. I may have at least one and we know my hubby has some. I have been diagnosed with Lyme but he has not.

My hubby was referred to an Oral surgeon by his DDS, but we can't afford the surgery and we also try to avoid any invasive treatments.
We have been treating his periodontal disease with Calcium/Mg supplements and cat's claw as well as hydrogen peroxide oral rinses and application of tea tree to the gums afterward.......if he remembers to do this he sees visual improvement as one area of the gum (that was not the worse) has completely healed, but he is not consistent, so he still has another area that is better but not completely healed.
Then, of course as we have become aware of cavitations from LLMD, we know that there is bone death in those areas and that is probably not healed.

My LLMD, as well as some other LLMDs believe many Lyme patients may not be getting well because of cavitations in their jaw bones caused by osteomyelitis or osteonecrosis. Having heard a lecture on Interferential Current by a Russian MD in 1997, peaked his interest and he has apparently read the Russian MDs book "Treatment with Interferential Current" published in 1971.

So, my LLMD has suggested interferential current treatment for osteonecrosis/myelitis might be an alternative to the expensive oral surgeries. He actually met with a company (EMPI) to offer their Interferential machines to his patients for just under half price - $800, so his patients could save thousands on oral surgery....and...patients could also use the machines to improve blood flow & lymph flow, enhance tissue oxygen, and remove toxins as well as reduce pain. I think these last 5 claims have been pretty documented.

And I know that Interferential current is being used on post surgery patients for pain and to promote healing, and also to promote osteogenesis.

I posted a question on this forum a couple days ago re: Anyone used inferential current or know anyone who has?. I have gotten three responses from people who said they had not tried it but heard it was being used for pain. Apparently no one on this forum, consistently, has used it or personally know of anyone using it.

--------------------
God's mercies are new every morning.

Karla

Posts: 85 | From KANSAS | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jbgoth
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jbgoth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karla and Serendipity,

I guess we are all searching. Hopefully, Gigi will come along and guide us in the right direction.

I know that having cavitation surgery done by one of the best surgeons, will fix the problem. But, if there is ANY way to avoid the surgery, i would really like to know.

My jaw is pretty sore today from the injection. I am going back next week for another treatment.

Im wondering if i should be starting with the Sanum products (i was muscle tested), or just go ahead with ozone therapy?

Jordan

Posts: 593 | From Miami, Florida | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jerry travers
Member # 9774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jerry travers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how have you been tested to find the cavitations? i would be curious to know how many chronic lymies have root canals, which according to some reports, all have infections and /or dead bone and tissue. i have or have had an issue going on with my jaw, some type of infection or cavitation, i'm not sure. a few weeks before i became horribly ill with lyme ,etc a crown broke off one of my molars , even with the gum line. i had amalgams removed from all my teeth, a few fillings repaired,etc last november was hoping for improvement as i had read that spirochetes like your jaw and especially root canals. this according to my consult with dr.j in kansas, who also has written a book on overcoming lyme disease.
Posts: 73 | From connecticut | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tortiecat
Member # 9357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tortiecat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I don't have any great info about caviations and sanum, but I wanted to respond to the question posed by jerry travers. I have chronic lyme and have had root canals (and retreatments) on 10 different teeth.

I have all holistic materials in my mouth now (including biocalex for root canals), but my teeth have been a source of pain and frustration since 1990. Most of my root canals got infected. I have had no choice but to have two of them yanked and replaced with implants.

You mention a book by Dr. J. Can you tell me the name of the boo?

Posts: 49 | From Orlando, Florida | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jerry travers
Member # 9774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jerry travers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a very informative website , giving information about biocalyx used for root canals. let me know if you are interested.
Posts: 73 | From connecticut | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cavitations cannot be removed with Sanum remedies as per my own experience. They help after oral surgeries to facilitate healing of tissue, etc. I had many of the Sanum remedies usually combined with Neural Therapy injections. Also to help speed up removal of toxins -- not all damage is automatically removed just by the surgical intervention. The body will take several months to heal tissue and bone.

Same for ozone treatments. With real cavitation issues, I am not aware that ozone is effective. Wish it were. It is used for other problems, and is also used after the oral surgeries to help healing.

Biocalyx is known to fail as other materials that have been used for root canals. That became evident several years ago.

This is from my own experience. The experience of my husband. The experience of many of my patient friends -- Dr. K. patients.

Per the researcher and scientist at Altcorp who has examined hundreds of root canals (grant from a foreign government) "all root canals fail" - some sooner, some later. He also said clearly "if you have root canals, you have cavitations because they cause them. This is an insidious silent situation". His words, at a lecture lasting several hours a couple of years ago.

Nothing is different than what I have posted here about root canals and cavitations for the last six years. Nothing has changed.

Take care.

P.S. The fellow who has been doing the research and testifying to Congress on mercury matters has had many oral surgeries himself to get him out of ALS and the wheelchair. He is now well and researching and travelling wordwide.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement