LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » SaltC, Salt-N- C, SeaSalt Vita-C Protocol DOES IT WORK?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SaltC, Salt-N- C, SeaSalt Vita-C Protocol DOES IT WORK?
John292
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John292     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I started this becasue "lymie tony z" asked me to.

Does it work?

Does it work for me?

Yes but I did not know until I tried it.

Will it work for everyone?

I think it will NOT work for everyone because I have yet to see any one protocol that works for everyone. Lyme disease effects and infects each person differently.

If you take the Salt and C and feel bad you are HERXING and it is working.

I believe in organic food to cut down on toxin levels when the keets die off, alkalizing the body by eatting alkalizing food so that nothing foreign can live in it and exercise to sweat and get rid of toxins.

Peace,

John

--------------------
Nov-08 NutraMedix, BurBur Pinella WORKS, Japanese Knotweed, d-Lenolate, ALC, Was on Salt/C 1.5 yrs ended in 06
My brain is working better!!

Feeling very good now [Smile]

Posts: 182 | From Northern, NJ, USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John292
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John292     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony?

--------------------
Nov-08 NutraMedix, BurBur Pinella WORKS, Japanese Knotweed, d-Lenolate, ALC, Was on Salt/C 1.5 yrs ended in 06

Posts: 182 | From Northern, NJ, USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashleygait
Member # 10398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashleygait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You crack me up. [Big Grin]
Posts: 77 | From New York | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started the salt/c protocol and so I am very happy to hear that someone is doing well on it. I have high hopes.
Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started the salt/c protocol and so I am very happy to hear that someone is doing well on it. I have high hopes.
Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pq
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the links below might help get a picture on things.

one link for a group on salt/c.
two links on a survey of results for various regimens.

while this is in connection with chron. fatigue, many in this group do have lyme, and co-infections.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Salt-n-C/
Raw Numbers at: http://lassesen.com/cfids/raw_survey_results.htm
Simple form at: http://lassesen.com/cfids/protocols.htm

Posts: 2708 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pq
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see my two posts, and other posts on this thread:

http://tinyurl.com/yzef88

Posts: 2708 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John292
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4628

What is the Blasi protocol? It rated higher than the Salt-C.

I always think about survey these days and wonder what kind of shape the persons digestive is in. I think that has a big influence on the results they get.

In order for the salt-C to work a person has to stay on it for 2 years. Herxing has to be understood. It is a result of the protocol.

I hope you are not right about the sodium health problems. I am thinking all the heart and high blood pressure problems are from eatting the WRONG salt and that has been going on for many years. I think the natural salts will not cause the heart and BP problems.

Processed salt is really bad. It kills cells and is very acid to the body chemistry.

The body has to USE mineral reserves to balance the PROCESSED SALT.

Natural salt with natural minerals alkalizes the body.

An alkaline body will kill off lots of deseases, bacteria, viruses and other bugs besides LD other tic bugs.

Take care,

John

--------------------

sadie420
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sadie420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try www.lymestrategies.com for the salt C protocol and a great forum!
Posts: 115 | From new york | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pq
Member # 6886

the short of it,so far as i recall, alfred blasi,a spaniard, who suffered for years from crushing fatigue, fibromyalgia devised a mineral mix of sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and perhaps one or more other minerals, and made excellent progress.
he calls it recuper-ion; you can find it with a search.

i believe a critical key to it's effectiveness are choice of anions to which the cations(minerals) are hooked up.

i've yet to try it.

Ladylee210
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ladylee210     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone - I hear alot about this salt/C thing around here.....

by any chance is it the one from Barton Publishing?

I blasted this guy who sent me an email about this....

I bought the book and read what the "CURE" was and blasted him for calling it a "CURE" (as there is no cure) and one of my big pet peeves is all the people claiming to have a "CURE" for Lyme - CHARGING for that "CURE" - when we the ones living with Lyme know there is no "CURE".

I sure hope he "CHANGED" his "CURE" title or claim - to "POSSIBLE CURE" as I requested...and lowered the price of the book.

Lyme people struggle enough financially and IF there ever was a "cure" I would hope that the charge of that "cure" would not be overwhelming for all....

This company kinda teases you - tells you of a "CURE" but you must buy the book to find out what it is... [bonk]

Posts: 374 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pq
Member # 6886

http://lassesen.com/cfids/alfred_blasi.htm

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlfredblasiprotocolFMSCFS/

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladylee, the basic salt/C protocol is discussed here. I don't know how it compares to the book you are referring to:
http://www.lymephotos.com/index.shtml

There is a yahoo group centered around this protocol, and you can read more about that by going here:
http://www.fettnet.com/lymestrategies/welcome.htm#thrust

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sadie420
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sadie420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladylee,

I think I know what you are referring to regards "the cure" but the salt/c protocol at www.lymestrategies.com is not related to that at all. Check it out.

Sadie

Posts: 115 | From new york | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie tony z
Member # 5130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie tony z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee John,

Was that a plea for me to respond!??

OK then....I have personal knowledge that this protocol stinks...

Does not work...

And some of the people who have utilized it have now some really bad EYE issues.

Sodium is sodium....It has the same effect whether naturally occuring or processed.....

VitC IV's are worthless...except to the practitioner....they sure make a lot of dough!

Anything else!?

zman

--------------------
I am not a doctor...opinions expressed are from personal experiences only and should never be viewed as coming from a healthcare provider. zman

Posts: 2527 | From safety harbor florida(origin Cleve., Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ladylee210
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ladylee210     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadie .....

Yes that's it!

I was very leary of this and I did write to this person and or company and blasted him for claiming a "CURE".

Notice how he doesn't tell you what it is - you must purchase the transcript and or book to find out.

But anyway if it helps - I guess then it's ok.

What kind of results are any of you having on this program? do you herx and so on?

Posts: 374 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked into the Blasi Protocol a couple of years ago - when I still had the Fibromyalgia diagnosis. I thought it was pretty expensive if you bought the prepared ``mix'' of minerals. Supposedly, the proportion of the minerals has to be very exact for it to work.

It just seemed WAY overpriced for what you were getting. And I think there was only one place to order the stuff from.

As someone posted above, there are now ways to mix up your own minerals, making it affordable. But is it as effective as the ``original stuff''?

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

For those who are worried about heart problems from SALT, check out Cave's topic called "Cell walls and antibiotics and heart" - it should still be on the first page of this forum.

Read it and see at what can happen to your heart from killing off bacteria with ANTIBIOTICS (and probably alternative stuff, too).

It seems that we just can't win sometimes. [Frown]

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy

sadie420
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9294

Ladylee,

You mean what kind of results are we having from salt/c?

I think it is the most promising thing I've ever tried - 6 months now. If you are interested you could visit the site I posted for more info. on the protocol and hear what many, many others have to say on the forum site.

btw: Yes, you do herx on this protocol.

Sadie

John292
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4628

Hello Lyme Tony, Thanks for posting. You had asked me to start this... Do remember?

Please tell me more about why the eye sight is harmed by the SodiumChloride.

My near eye sight has not been good as good as it was. I can't say it'schanged since Istarte dthe Salt-C. I have a few choices as to why: 1) mercury contamination I ate lots of Tuna as a kid, I am loaded with Hg1 2) I am getting old and my eye sight is changing 3) reading all the time and now 4) Too much Sodium Chloride.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement