LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Thought this was hilarious, though it's not Medical

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thought this was hilarious, though it's not Medical
AP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyme plush

I know it doesn't belong in medical, but maybe someone needed a good laugh to feel better.

--------------------
Sometimes when I say �Oh, I�m fine� I want someone to look me in the eyes & say �tell the truth�

Myspace: http://tinyurl.com/5p64ed

Posts: 644 | From WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Link did not work. Too many http(s)

This works.

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/lymedisease.html

That is even better than getting a floral arrangement with real limes (the fruit) stuck in amongst the flowers!

(For those who are able to laugh in midst of a disaster.)

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vermont_Lymie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vermont_Lymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaaaaahhhhhh!

That is pretty funny, thanks for the laugh.
Check out the other maladies. Giardia is
awfully appealing. Can they really
be making a profit on these?:

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/main/maladies/

Posts: 2557 | From home | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
healthywealthywise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for healthywealthywise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Let's all send one to Wormser!!! [woohoo]
Posts: 867 | From PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He probably wouldn't recognize what they are, and you know the tests aren't reliable. [bonk]

[ 10. December 2006, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: AP ]

--------------------
Sometimes when I say �Oh, I�m fine� I want someone to look me in the eyes & say �tell the truth�

Posts: 644 | From WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8430

quote:
Originally posted by Marnie:
Link did not work. Too many http(s)

This works.

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/lymedisease.html

That is even better than getting a floral arrangement with real limes (the fruit) stuck in amongst the flowers!

(For those who are able to laugh in midst of a disaster.)

Thanks for fixing the link, and I'm glad others could find it funny.

--------------------

wrotek
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrotek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very funny, hug Ur Lyme bacteria [Smile]
Posts: 636 | From Wroclaw, Poland | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where DO you guys find this stuff?

These are pretty cool - I couldn't help but notice that the Lyme kete and the Syphilis kete are identical, except the Syphilis kete is pink, LOL. [Big Grin]

Maybe we should send both to Wormser - like, *hint* *hint*, maybe they COULD be transmitted the same way?

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caat
Member # 2321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!! I almost spewed coffee all over my keyboard.
Posts: 1436 | From Humboldt county ca usa | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, just what was missing: spirochete, cell-wall deficient bacteria and Lyme cyst plush dolls, to say nothing of the co-infections. Start designing...
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
klutzo
Member # 5701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for klutzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabulous! Some people have truly bizarre things going on in their minds. How did they ever think this up?

I laughed out loud, and that does not happen often these days.

Thanks, [Big Grin]
Klutzo

Posts: 1269 | From Clearwater, Florida, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8430

I'm so happy that this made other people laugh. I know how hard that can be sometimes.

--------------------

5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[lol]

who in the world would like to snuggle up with BB?

Except maybe a tick

Is the add for real? Hysterical

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildCondor
Unregistered

Icon 6 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it looks like the Worm actually.
He and his buddies ARE THE SUPERBUGS!

The hole they are digging themselves is getting deeper, won't be long now before the total collapse. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lioness
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lioness     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!

Is that for real?? Like I want an E-Coli doll or any of them.

Although, the "Kissing Disease" does have cute eyes... [Wink]

Posts: 240 | From MA | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement