LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Anyone try autourine therapy per Dr. Klinghardt?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone try autourine therapy per Dr. Klinghardt?
spookydew
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spookydew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it help immune system?
Posts: 290 | From ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spookydew
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spookydew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course the IM injection!
Do you have to do all of these things in the protocol at the same time?

Posts: 290 | From ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pq
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd like to read about it.
got the link for this?

Posts: 2708 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done it. I did 24 injections in 2006. I herxed on this like no other treatment I had ever done. My only caution would be to monitor hormones. I was on heparin and a/u at the same time and actually think that it was the heparin and not a/u but I did have an undesireable shift in hormones during these two things.

In general though, I think the a/u was a good thing for me.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking of trying it once because the ideas behind this therapy make sense to me. It follows the homeopathic theory of 'like treats like.' Our fluids (urine, in this case) have our pathogens (or residues of those pathogens) in it, and so using a homeopathic dose of it should stimulate the immune system to go after those same pathogens.

I think it needs to be prepared properly and a proper dose chosen. Is there a professional who might be able to help you with this? I did not try it because I did not know anyone who could help.

Claire

Not medical advice... just thoughtful reflection

[ 27. January 2007, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: clairenotes ]

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spookydew
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8432

A Look Beyond Antibiotics, Dr. Klinghardt
This is the link
http://www.neuraltherapy.com/LymeALookBeyond6.pdf

Scroll down to 2: Allergy, the second paragraph.
Most sites give instruction more on drinking it daily.

I did 1st injection last saturday. Didn't feel needle but sure felt the *!@# going in. Then I was afraid I would just drop dead.

Didn't ask Husband to do cause thaught I was crazy for doing it.

Started low temps, then sinus,allergy,respiratory infection and temps increased by wednesday. Husband did second one this morn. Much better, still didn't feel needle but rest was less painful.

Feel better, but every thing does for few weeks.

spookydew
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8432

pq,
This one I thought was very informational:
http://www.auto-urinetherapy.com/modern_medical.htm

However, you must be careful if on medications because it can cause toxicity of certain meds.

pq
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks...got it... [lol]

when i first scanned your subject heading, i thought this was the element gold(Au) hooked up to the amino acid taurine, figuring tht the letter 'o'(in auto) was a typo for teh letter 'a' in taurine; thusly, and hence ...Au-taurine...gold taurate. [lol]

gotta read up on this...heard about it in the '80s on some hour-long radio show.

later
pq [Wink]

Posts: 2708 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please give us updates, if possible.

Thanks,

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susan2health
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susan2health     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend that is a nurse and very knowledgeable about medicine and alternative health does the "auto urine" thing.

Yes, it does seem shocking to drink your own urine.

But she swears that it helps her health.

I haven't tried it yet.

I guess I'm not that brave or desperate.

Susan

Posts: 233 | From United States | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pq
Member # 6886

On a related note, stanislav burzinski, m.d., ph.d, cancer doctor,isolated some factors in urine that had great value in treating some cancers.
google burzinski to find out more.
i think he called some of these factors,'anti-neoplastons'?

Wallace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wallace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently my homeopath took a pinprick of my blood and made homeopathic remedies from the blood with a Bioreasonance machine.

I have tried urine therapy without success however.

I have also had it injected.

wallace

Posts: 654 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement