LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Medical promise of rife therapy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Medical promise of rife therapy
healthywealthywise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8595

Icon 3 posted      Profile for healthywealthywise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been reading so much about this on threads.

Many have said rife has helped cure them, while others say it hasn't.

Not sure if this is allowed, but would anyone in either category allow me to "borrow" their rife machine to see if I see any improvements in a test case? [bow]

My doc pretty much fired me today, at least for lyme treatment. I knew it would come, I think she is getting pressure from insurance and medical board in PA for treating me.

She even acknowledged that I knew more than her (thanks everyone!) and suggested I find a new LLMD. Betty is helping me to do this. :-)

So I would like to know if I could test rife rather than using the abx that hasn't worked for me. I don't have the money to buy one and husband told me he can't build me one. He's afraid he'll electrocute me if he does it wrong. LOL

I would be willing to pay shipping and insurance on the rife machine and get it back within 1-2 weeks. I don't expect this amount of time will heal me, but if I see a slight improvement, I'll move heaven and hell to get one.

I just want to know if it will help before I dip into my 401k to get one.

Thanks! And I'll give a full report online either way. I know this is asking a lot, especially in the trust area, but I promise to return it quickly after the test. [Smile]

Feel free to pm me.........

[ 05. February 2007, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: tothepoorhouse ]

Posts: 867 | From PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
healthywealthywise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for healthywealthywise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I didn't mean to ask for favors for those who rife is "helping" or "not helped".

I meant "healed" and "not helped"

I'd never ask for a test unit for someone who is "currently using" a rife machine for therapy. [hi]

Posts: 867 | From PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tothepoorhouse

I recently let a fellow lyme friend try mine. I have an EMEM3D from rife labs. I basically bought it on faith because my stomach gave out after 3 years of traditional abx therapy.The treatments did help alot & put me in parcial remission.

I have not been able to stomach the meds for a long time now but the rife's & supp's been holding to some extent for the last 7-8 months but not sure if it can pull me from the slight dive I am in now- left over from a trip to hell in CA.

In remission & doing ok on rife since april/may but not 100% certain its because I got my germ load down first on ABX & that held me or its from the rife machine...I guess only time will tell.

Darn..wish you where closer I would let you try mine. Although its nice to know if it would produce a die off...theres alot more involved...in just giving it a few trial runs.

Like- did you use the machine for the correct "frequencies that target your particular strain? There's some experimenting at first to see which frequency's make you herx the most &
Did you use it long enough ect..

But taking one for a "test drive" couldn't hurt

Blessings
Dana

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tothepoorhouse:

I would be willing to pay shipping and insurance on the rife machine and get it back within 1-2 weeks. I don't expect this amount of time will heal me, but if I see a slight improvement, I'll move heaven and hell to get one.

There's NO WAY you could decide if it was helping you in only 2 wks; maybe not even in 2 months.

There are a lot of lyme patients in PA. Surely you could find someone near you to share theirs for a few months.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
healthywealthywise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for healthywealthywise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, I wish I could find local folks to share. [Frown]

I've contacted my local support groups in several counties and they never responded. I get it, they are probably so inundated with requests for help, one voice is not heard.

Feeling very alone right now. {shrugs shoulders and goes back to bed again to pull the covers over my head. I wish my doc hadn't failed me, I wish the abx hadn't failed me also}

I have no clue or experience to know if rife is the magic bullet I might need.... but I would like to try it as I remain positive that I can beat this horrible disease. Thanks

5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tothepoorhosue

Can you try & find a cheaper used machine? I have a webb site if I still saved it somwhere for used rifes.

I agree with lymetto that rife is a long time indevor. I have heard it takes any where from 6 months to 1 year to feel better using it on a regular basis.

But I do understand you would like to see if you get a die off first. This would hinge too on if you "hit the right freqeuncy's on the first try.

I ended up getting mine from rife labs because my stomach failed so quickly & saw the writing on the wall. So wanted one in a hurry. If you get on Dan's waiting list I belive it will take some months & I think his machines go for aprox $500.

Can you try an herbal protocal for now? If you can't do or have failed on the abx? How about bruhner's or zang's or cowden?

Hang in there [group hug]
Hugs & healing'
Dana

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psano
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you try posting on the Lyme and Rife group on Yahoo groups?

I wanted to try one out and someone not too far away allowed me to try theirs out. I'm in southern California.

There were also directions for making your own using a "degausser" (?) ring on some site that I thought I'd bookmarked, but now can't seem to find.

Maybe you could also consider trying to build your own, or have someone else do it for you.

And while I haven't tried it, I know there's a really inexpensive "No Rift Rife" on line that you can get for about $100, but I know nothing of it's efficacy or safety.

I think my main concern about the contact types of rife machines are the question of developing electrical sensitivities from using them. Lord knows none of us need to add to the problems we already have.

FYI, I don't own a rife machine yet, and have only tried it once (a doug coil), but it definitely made me herx.

Posts: 449 | From Pasadena, CA, usa | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

hey tothepoorhouse

here's the rife site psano mentioned:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/lyme-and-rife/ -In the beginning a little tricky to sign up & navigate.

here the royal rife site for people who are selling used rife machines:

http://www.royalrife.com -click on "buy & sell used equipment"

You can post a message on either site asking for anyone wanting to sell a particular brand of machine. Like if you wanted a EMEM machine & don't see one for sale

hope this helps [Smile]
Blesings
Dana

--------------------
5dana8

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement