LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » crawling things in eyes??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: crawling things in eyes??
geniveve
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i looked up itching eyes, dry eyes, etc., in the search but no one mentioned specifically the feeling of having things crawling in your eyes.

or if they did, i missed it. sorry

i have to wake up at night and use eye drops and i have the twitching.

but the feeling of something crawling around is the pits... the absolute worst. i can do with the rest, but i hate this.

i wish i could see the buggers but i can't, just the feeling....

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by geniveve:
i looked up itching eyes, dry eyes, etc., in the search but no one mentioned specifically the feeling of having things crawling in your eyes.

or if they did, i missed it. sorry

i have to wake up at night and use eye drops and i have the twitching.

but the feeling of something crawling around is the pits... the absolute worst. i can do with the rest, but i hate this.

i wish i could see the buggers but i can't, just the feeling....

I don't know which would be worse ... I CAN see them! I have had a floater in my eye as long as I can remember (undiagnosed for 30 years). When I saw a picture of borrelia, I KNEW I had it because there's something that looks identical to one of the pics in my eye.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, SixG, same here. My doc says the floaters are inside the fluid of the eyes. Hoping to reduce some of them with microcurrent or electromagnetic pulse generator. We'll see... (pun intended.) I'll let ya know if it works.

We're going to play scientist and have a look inside my eyes with my friend's little microscope that hooks up to his tv screen, just for fun.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bejoy:
Yes, SixG, same here. My doc says the floaters are inside the fluid of the eyes. Hoping to reduce some of them with microcurrent or electromagnetic pulse generator. We'll see... (pun intended.) I'll let ya know if it works.

We're going to play scientist and have a look inside my eyes with my friend's little microscope that hooks up to his tv screen, just for fun.

Keep us posted! I wonder how mine always stays in the same place and looks the same. Seems strange to me.

I'd love to see the pics if you can post them somewhere! That will be cool.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geniveve
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you think they'll go away with treatment? i sure hope so.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrG
Member # 10254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few nights ago I had a seizure in my sleep which woke me up of course. Right away I noticed crawling in my left eye. As I write this I feel ticking in there.

I have used clarkia in the past as my parasite cleanse prior to my liver cleanse. But I don't think I can use it in my eyes.

--------------------
Pat Sr

Posts: 63 | From Toms River,NJ | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking about using a really good quality colloidal siver in the eyes to see if that clears the floaters. But...One protocol at a time!

I do use colloidal siver for various things. It cleared my baby daughter's ear infection in one day, after three courses of abx didn't work. I have also used it to prevent eye infection after scratching my cornea.

I've learned that you can use a small particle colloid safely (made with pure water), but you don't want mild silver protein or silver chlorides, because they end up with such big particles that you risk the spooky side effects.

I imagine there are possibilities for clearing Bb or other parasites. If anyone else tries it first, let me know what you find.

bejoy

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psano
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My eyes used to bother me something terrible...itchy, crawly, constantly pink, drooping, double vision.

I also started getting little bumps around the sinus area between the eye and the nose that itched. Gross!!!

It's all better or gone after a long dose of abx therapy.

When I think back on it, I think my entire head/brain must have just been totally overwhelmed w/Bb.

Posts: 449 | From Pasadena, CA, usa | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunnyslumber
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunnyslumber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see things in my eyes that look like spirochetes as floaters in my eyes as well. It's kind of disturbing, when I wake up in the morning and have the sun shine through my window I seem them there, taunting me...
Posts: 122 | From San Diego, CA, California, United States | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement