LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Theralac is having a sale...UPDATE, check your bill!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Theralac is having a sale...UPDATE, check your bill!
Melanie Reber
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 3707

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning all,

Just thought I would pass on this information for those of you who use Theralac...or to those who have been wanting to try it.

I have been out of this pro-biotic for awhile, and have made due with other brands, but my LLMD insists that they are the best.

So, I recieved word yesterday that they were having a sale of $5.00 off and no shipping fee if you purchase 2 bottles.

I just ordered. The info is as follows for those interested:

web: http://www.enzalase.net
phone: 866-734-4172

You can take a look at the site to see the cost and misc. information, BUT, you must call the phone number to place your order. Be certain to tell them that you want to take advantage of the $5.00 off and free shipping offer.

One more thing- I always forget to take my probiotics because they are more viable when refridgerated...and when in the fridge, they are out of site and out of mind.

I was told by a rep of this company that Theralc is indeed shelf stable for 30 days.

Disclaimer- I have NO affiliation with this company and make no profit by spreading this information [Smile]

Happy yeast fighting,
Melanie

[ 30. March 2007, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Melanie Reber ]

Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tic chick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tic chick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great. Thank you, Melanie.
Every bit helps. [Big Grin]
Tic

--------------------
Adversity is the diamond dust heaven polishes it's jewels with. � Robert Leighton

Daily world-wide prayers welcome for the Lyme Community - every day at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time and 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time � all faiths welcome!

Posts: 309 | From S.E. Mass | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Melanie!
I was pondering this today. Thank you for helping with my decision.

I found this link a little more direct...
http://www.theralac.com/Default.aspx?selection=0
it took Lymebrain me 2 veiwings and 10 minutes to find therelac on that first page. [lol]

Off to fight some yeastie beasties.

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you!! I was just getting ready to order more when I got online and saw your wonderful post!!!!!

I LOVE Theralac, and I "advertise" for them all the time! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHHHHH....you have to CALL. Duh, me!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susiecv
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susiecv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know if this offer is open to anyone or if it expires anytime soon? First time I ordered they asked me if I had the number for the $5 off from my doctor -since I didn't have a LLMD they kindly gave it to me anyway as a first time customer. Next time I called I asked for the $5 off & they said it was a one time deal.
Sue

Posts: 249 | From finger lakes, ny | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

The free shipping is available all the time. All you have to do is order two bottles.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Beverly
Member # 1271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beverly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for posting this Melanie, maybe I will try it.

Huggss to all... [group hug]

Posts: 6638 | From Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not familiar with this very much. can you take it with theralac?

will it help with a big big yeast problem if you are taking fluconazole?

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildCondor
Unregistered

Icon 6 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you wonderful one!
 -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again,

I'm so glad that you are all taking advantage of this. I know it isn't a huge savings, but like it was mentioned above...every little bit does help.

I guess the link that I provided was a bit confusing, and I am sorry for that. The direct link for Theralac Probiotic Master. www.theralac.com

To answer your other question...the email that I was sent said that this discount would last only through the month of March.

I have no idea about any of the other products displayed...sorry.

My best,
Melanie

Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up for the weekend crew [Smile]
susiecv
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susiecv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI-just called to order 2 new bottles-asked for the $5 off sale. Salesperson told me that is for NEW orders only (but she would see what she could do-) She later asked if I heard about it from a newsletter.
She did give me $5 off (at least on one of the bottles).
Guess you could say it is a new order everytime [Smile] !

Posts: 249 | From finger lakes, ny | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Goodness!

If any of you are running into "issues" getting the discount, please just shoot me an email. The email that I got from them allows me to submit names so they will forward it on to others, therefore allowing you to take advantage of this "sale".

M

TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Melanie! I got the $5 discount, no problem.
Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks bubbaloo...

I think I may try it?? NOT good normally on that stuff.. so I hope this is something I can tolerate.

Appreciate the savings info! And the kick in the pants to get me doing stuff I should.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK.. need help figurin'...

It says...

THERALAC...the most advanced probiotic available for digestive and immune system support!

THERALAC's high potency capsules contain:
* 5 symbiotic probiotic strains!
* 20 billion CFU - total probiotic strength!
* 2 bioactive prebiotics, LactoStim and Lactoferrin!
* Natural acid-proof formula with grape skin buffers!
* Vegicaps of plant origin (no animal gelatin)!

30 capsules lasts 10 WEEKS on standard dose program!

Order 2 or more bottles and get free shipping!*
*Does not apply to international orders.

For more information about Theralac visit http://www.theralac.com/.

Bottle

SKU: TBOTTLE
Weight: 0.30
Price: $39.95
````````````````````````````````````````````

Soooooooooooooooooo... they say 30 capsules last 10 weeks. ????

So how do you dose it?

And I suppose 2 bottles.. $80.00 would last 20 weeks?

???

THANKS!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Alls I know is most people here, from what I have read, take one capsule a day. This would then last you 30 days, or 4.whatever weeks.

My doc however had me taking 3 per day. This explains why mine did not last as long...

BUT, they were also in the fridge, so I am sure I skipped doses here and there...

Soooo, YOU figure THAT one out [Smile]

(personally, I am going to try and sick with the one cap per day, augmented with liquid probiotics...that is when I can remember to look in the fridge for the liquid stuff!)

Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

"Do I need to take Theralac every day to correct a probiotic deficiency?
No. Theralac's advanced, high potency formulation allows you to take two capsules per week once your intestinal tract's microflora has been balanced (this occurs for most people after taking Theralac daily for two weeks). The ability to take a probiotic twice a week provides convenience and cost savings.

NOTE: Taking Theralac daily for two weeks provides 280 billion CFU to your intestinal tract, a very effective dose by probiotic standards. Once this dose colonizes the intestinal tract it can be maintained by taking two capsules (40 billion CFU) per week."

http://www.theralac.com/Questions.aspx?selection=2#Question7

[ 04. March 2007, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: Melanie Reber ]

micul
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for micul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Do I need to take Theralac every day to correct a probiotic deficiency?"

Yes you do. Theralac is killed just as easily as any friendly strain of bacteria is. It just has a better delivery system to insure that it reaches the small intestine undamaged. It is not protected from abx.

If you try to just use 2 caps a week while still on abx, your in for some trouble. Any one on continual abx needs to take a probiotic at least twice a day, and this is just to counteract the damage from abx, it will not repopulate the gut up to normal levels.

I've tried Theralac, and it does work. I tested it and it was fine, but it didn't do for me what some people on this board have claimed that it did for them. There are other good probiotics that work that cost half as much.

--------------------
You're only a failure when you stop trying.

Posts: 945 | From U.S | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Just to clarify...the comments above by me were taken directly from the Q&A on the link provided below them, and do not refect any personal opinion of mine [Smile]
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tincup:
Thanks bubbaloo...

I think I may try it?? NOT good normally on that stuff.. so I hope this is something I can tolerate.

[Big Grin]

TC! So so good to see you back. [Smile]

So's you know I called the Theralac info line and spoke to a very nice man,who's name escapes me right now. (Sorry, very nice and helpful man!)

Anyhoo, I had some concerns that I may not be able to tolerate this as I saw one of the ingredients is milk based (sort of). In our discussion he told me it hasn't caused problems, that he's aware of and may actually help people with milk allergies. I have some issues with cow and goat dairy and was concerned.

We talked and I believe it might not be a problem but he did suggest a smart way for me to test it out. He suggested taking one the first day, skip a day and take another, if still no problems skip 2 days and take one more.

He felt if no problems developed by then I'd be in the clear. (I think I might be able to tell on the first dose as goat whey and cow whey protien make me immediately very ill.)

Anyway, and here's the really important part...

There is a full money back guarantee if you cannot take it!!!!

I have taken Ms Melanie's advise and ordered, got the discount and am awaiting my shipment. Thank you Melanie for posting this and making it easier and more accessible. You're the bestest! [kiss]

--------------------
more light, more love

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Yo True.. good to see YOU too!

My new computer thinks you look mighty pretty today.

Thanks for sharing the details of your conversation with the nice man. I haven't talked to any nice men lately. You are a lucky one for sure.

I have a deal for you.. since we both have a problem with probiotics and you are just so very special.

How about YOU take it first and let me know if it kills you! If it does.. I might want to save my money and buy some more ice cream.

[Big Grin]

Thanks mountana for the answer. One or two a week is more my style... and fits the pocket book a lot better. I wish they had a sample pack with two or three pills to try first for those who have problems.

But then again.. I could probably pawn them off on somebody at a discount if I can't take them.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

trueblue
Member # 7348

You got it kiddo, they should be here this week. I'll go first if you try the chorella first, deal?

Also... compliments will get you everywhere but since I am not feeling too perty perhaps your new puter is reflecting back your beauty and not mine.
[Big Grin]

It's a lot of money to lay out... but at least knowing you can return if they don't agree with us, it'd only cost return shipping, I think, since shipping to us is free.

--------------------
more light, more love

trueblue
Member # 7348

Therelac experiment and update.

It arrived in a timely fashion, woot! I tried one the first day, waiting until the following night and took one at bed. No issues at all so far.

My invoice came through without the $5 off so I called and it was immedidately remedied.

I'll update on my next phase and test to see if I can cut out the other probiotics once I'm up to speed.

Quick questions, does anyone think I may need more then one a day to begin with after my experiment into tolerance is complete? What time of day do most feel it is most effective to take?

I'll shut up, now, and once again thank Melanie for pointing me somewhere I think I needed to go. [kiss]

--------------------
more light, more love

TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: $5 discount

When I called the order in back when this was first posted, they said no problem, they would give the discount. I am now paying my credit card bill and I see that I did not get the discount.

I have a call in to them. Just wanted to mention to double check your credit card billing if you haven't already.
Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too, did not get the $5 discount even after calling them. Will have to call again. Hiker

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Thanks so much for the head's up!

I just checked, and I didn't get the $5.00 off either!

Not good, not good at all.

I hope everyone will check their bills, and make some noise, I know I will!

M

Ladylee210
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ladylee210     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I having alot od acid like burning like feeling in my tummy lately.

I do take theralac 1 x 1aday - someone above mentioned to only take 2 2 times a week after 2 weeks of taking one.

Does anyone think this could be my problem?

Is to much to much?

Posts: 374 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by TerryK:
Re: $5 discount

When I called the order in back when this was first posted, they said no problem, they would give the discount. I am now paying my credit card bill and I see that I did not get the discount.

UH OH.... I think I may have been overcharged now that you mention it. Off to check my bank account!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

It's supposed to be $79.90, right?? (for two)

Mine's OK.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

trueblue
Member # 7348

nope, $74.90 with the $5 off. Mine came through full price so I called when I saw the invoice.

They were quite apologetic and went to rectify it immediately. When I got my bank statement I was only credited $.05.

Ooops, I called back, and the gentleman was kind of embarrassed and said he would fix it, asap. I need to check my account and make sure but they were very nice and had every intention of making it right.

I'll check tomorrow and make sure. Don't be afraid to call and have it fixed, no sense buying when there's a sale and not getting sale price.

--------------------
more light, more love

dontlikeliver
Member # 4749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dontlikeliver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last time I ordered some directly from then, I received four bottles instead of the seven I had ordered and paid for. So, it sounds like one has to always be on alert with them then.
Posts: 2824 | From The Back of Beyond | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Goodness!

OK, here is the deal...straight from the reps. email which he has asked me to post.

First, my letter to him, his reply, and my reply.

I am SOOOOO sorry this has caused such confusion!!! Honestly, I was only trying to help.

---------------

3-30

Good evening Jeff,

I am writing to make you aware that today I found out that I am one of at least three patients on the message board LymeNet, who tried to take advantage of the $5.00 off sale on Theralac, who were in actuality charged full price.

I am not too thrilled with this of course, and am hoping that you and/or your associate that wrote to me this week will take care of the situation. This does not reflect well on your company, and I am now disappointed that I endorsed your product.

Thank you in advance for a reply,
Melanie Reber

-----

3-31

I will certainly look into the matter and I can only do it for you as I do not have the names of anyone else. Looking at your record, I do not see where you gave the Rx number.

This is not a sale on Theralac. The $5.00 is a discount received from your doctor who gives you an Rx number and a phone number to call to order.

The $5.00 off is for the first bottle of Theralac purchased only. In almost every case where someone calls ME and asks if they can use it again, I give it, but the system is set up for a one time use only.

The phone number 866 734-4172 must be called to get the $5.00 off. ( In the past month we added a place on the website where the number can be added)

There have been several times when a number has been stated that is not a legitimate number from a doctor. I do not give the $5.00 off for that.

Simply placing an order without

a) entering the number for the first time or

b) calling 866 734-4172 and specifically giving the number,

there will be no way for us to know if someone has the $5.00 off Rx number from their doctor. Again it is not a sale.

This was instituted to try to help Lyme patients in some small way. It is not an ongoing discount for every bottle purchased.

We also try to help by offering ``volume pricing''.

Two bottle Free shipping, that is a savings of $6.75

Half case(6) Free shipping and each bottle is $4.95 less than standard retail price . . . a savings of $29.70 on product and $40.50 on shipping single bottles

Full case (12) Free shipping and each bottle is $9.95 less than standard retail pricing . . .a savings of $59.40 on product and $81.00 on shipping single bottles. Like getting three bottles Free.

Because the product is packaged and made by our standards, if kept in the fridge, Theralac is good for two years. If kept in the freezer even longer. We store it at -20 degrees. So the patients can buy larger quantities and keep them.

We truly understand the burden our product cost has for Lyme patients. Any probiotic is if insurance does not cover the cost. However, our product works because it is better, and better usually means people get results. The old saw ``you get what you pay for'' applies. You get the best probiotic that has the best value. What you pay for is live organisms after passage through the gastric environment. Live organisms in the bottle at expiration, live organisms entering the small intestine live organisms entering the colon. According to studies at Bastyr University, Consumer Labs and Consumer Reports, most of the probiotics off the shelf are either not what is stated on the label or dead. A true waste of money. Some competitors use soil organisms, not human strains. Some don't specify the strain of bacteria. Some don't list count by strain so they can load the capsule with the least expensive culture to get a high number. Go to http://www.theralac.com/Quality.aspx?selection=11 enter your lot number. You will see third party independent lab test results on our product. Does anyone else do that? That is Quality and Value.

If you contact those on the message board who feel they have not gotten a legitimate $5.00 off, and have them call my office directly at 866 563-2710 I will take care of the matter. I will be in the office on Monday and Wednesday of this first week in April. Sarah will be here in the afternoons.

They do need to give me a legitimate number, they need to give an approximate date of the order, they need to state they did not receive it before and I will credit their card. I have a record of all Rx numbers and I can check the order history from patients that have ordered before.

I will take care of all legitimate errors.

I would truly appreciate your posting this email. A misstatement (Theralac is having a sale) has caused at least three of you to think we did something wrong. The error was in the statement posted on LymeNet and I hope this will set the record straight.

Here is a number anyone who has not used an Rx number before can use to get the $5.00 off one time only. Anyone who has used a legitimate number in the past cannot use this one.

Call 866 734-4172 and give Rx number 083308 and say you got it from the LymeNet and it will save your $5.00 on your order. It will Not save you $5.00 on each bottle.

Jeff Thurston
Theralac

----

3-31

Dear Jeff,

I am forwarding the Theralac email to you to see where the discrepancy lies.

I was sent this email on 2-28. Because I AM a repeat customer, I assumed this would apply to me as well, or you would not have sent it.

This very clearly states Theralac was having a sale of $5.00 off if 2 bottles were purchased and there would be no shipping charge. This "sale" was to run through the month of March only.

The email points to a website that described the products, but clearly states that the specific phone number had to be called to place the "sale" order. When I and others called the phone number, we all mentioned that we wanted to take advantage of the $5.00 off sale, with no shipping fee. On the phone, we were NOT given any other information or asked for Rx numbers...only thanked for our patronage.

The email also lists a form to submit names to forward to others who may wish to take advantage of this "sale". The email states only that one had to call the number on the email to receive the discount, and does NOT mention anything about new customers or doctor Rxs.

I can now see that it does mention "first orders". So, if I am understanding you correctly, because I have ordered from you in the past, this would not be considered a "first order" for me?

Obviously, there has been a huge misunderstanding.

Yes, I wrote a post on LymeNet, because in good faith, I wanted others to be able to take advantage of this offer. Many did. I received an email from your associate afterwards thanking me for that post. I am wondering why the mistake was not corrected at that time?

I will post your entire email to me if that is what you wish, but I can assure you, you have disappointed many patients who are already overly disappointed with medical circumstances, have a difficult time understanding "fine print" wording, and do not like to be further taken advantage of whether it was a mistake or not.

Sincerely,
Melanie Reber

---

Once again, I am very sorry for the misunderstanding! Please call him personally at the numbers listed above in his email to try and receive the discount if you have had trouble.

From now on, I will stay completely out of ALL product endorsement! [Roll Eyes]

Melanie

trueblue
Member # 7348

Melanie,
So you know...

I did check today and Jeff did credit my account just as he said he would.

When I called, originally, I only said I'd like the $5 off and they said ok. I had no Rx # or code to give them and no one asked.

When I saw the invoice didn't reflect the discount I called immediately and was treated very nicely. Someone hit the wrong button and credited me 5 cents instead of $5 but when I called back that was immediately fixed with many apologies.

This was a first order for me but at least it did allow my to try the product at a slightly cheaper price. Thank you for that. [kiss]

--------------------
more light, more love

Lymetoo
Member # 743

This was not my first order, so I'm "good."

Melanie....NO WORRIES. I've been satisfied with their product for almost a year now. I love it.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

trueblue
Member # 7348

Toots, you can still call and ask. If they said over the phone they would give you the discount why not get it?

Worst case, you are politely told no. Nothing to lose it's an 800 #. Bet you get it though!

--------------------
more light, more love

TerryK
Member # 8552

Dear Melanie,
Clearly the error is on their part. In addition, I specifically asked for the discount when I called in my order and no one asked me for numbers or anything else however they did agree to give me the discount.

Sorry that you had such a hassle. I really appreciate your diligent effort on behalf of lymenetters.
Terry

Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Update, again...

Jeff has written back to say that we were absolutely correct and that he was sorry for the confusion.

I have asked if I can post his latest email which gives info to call him directly so he can take care of the errors.

When I hear back, I'll let ya know [Smile]

Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

4-1

Here is the information you can post.

We at Theralac apologize for our error. Anyone who ordered Theralac by calling 866 734-4172 in March and did not receive the $5.00 discount for product they ordered in March can call me at 866 563 2710 (please call by APRIL 15TH ) and I will issue a credit to their credit card for the $5.00.

Our hours are 9-5 EDT. If we are busy on the phone, please leave a message with your name and number and we will call you to let you know the credit was issued.

Jeff Thurston

Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

I just wanted to put this back up one more time as a reminder for anyone else who did not receive the credit.

I know it is only $5.00, but after all this hassle...I REALLY want everyone to get what was promised.

You have til the 15th, so make sure you call the above number.

(I just had to call myself...forgot all about it already [Roll Eyes] )

TerryK
Member # 8552

I had called and left a message the day I posted the message about the fact that I didn't get my discount. They called me back and said they were refunding the money so I didn't even need to call them back.

I know this has been a hassle, especially for Melanie but I will say that the company always ships promptly and I've never had a problem with the billing before and I've been using them for almost a year. I had a problem with their website once. I called and they gave me a discount for my trouble.

Thanks again Melanie for all your hard work on this, very much appreciated. [kiss]
Terry

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement