LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Detox Foot Pads sent in to get tested

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Detox Foot Pads sent in to get tested
heathnicole
Member # 9313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heathnicole     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys . . I have been wearing those foot pads by Health Marvels from Scott's site . . . .
and I sent them in to get a "Patch Test"

Didn't shock me when I found out I was positive in a majority of these.

Can anyone help me with the results.
I Know what a lot of these are but how do you get these out of your system other than a heavy metal detox?

I would appreicate any help!
Thanks in advance & God Bless!

Sent : Tuesday, March 6, 2007 7:58 PM
To :
Subject : patch test results

Benzene
P

Isopropyl alcohol
P

Methyl alcohol
N

Aluminum
P

Cadmium
P

Copper
P

Lead
N

Mercury
P

Nickel
N

Thallium
N

Thulium
P

Arsenic
P

Asbestos
N

Dye set (azo dyes)
P

PCB's
P

P = Positive N = Negative

These tests were done only for educational research using a SyncrometerTM and only for the sample supplied.

We do not do diagnostics and are held harmless from all inference or misusage of these results.

Carmen T. Myers <><
CTS Originals
P.O. Box 64
Lemon Grove, CA 91946
619 644-8635

Posts: 74 | From Florida | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might be worth looking at zeolites such as Destroxin or Natural Cellular Defense. Those can also be useful.

Cilantro can be helpful as well.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelmo
Member # 8797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelmo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like your body could charge a battery
Posts: 2903 | From AZ | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
healthywealthywise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for healthywealthywise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL at Kelmo! Hey, maybe we're losing all of our energy out of our feet. :-)

I'm curious, so does this indicate that the footpads are working in eliminating these things, or that the footpads themselves contain some or all of these? [dizzy]

Posts: 867 | From PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had the pads energetically tested in a manner similar to what the testing company above does. Did a test of a before pad and an after pad and the after pad had many items positive where the before pad did not.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't it amazing how toxins can be removed thru our feet especially?

I tried an ozone sauna once as an experiment. The towels at my feet (white towels) were SLIGHTLY stained brown at the end of the session.

I was told the sicker the person, the more staining happens.

I wonder if it is a "gravity" thing?

Really strange.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi heathnicole,

The one that would keep me up nights is being positive to arsenic. There are test for this. Blood tests as well as hair strand tests. I would want to know how high the arsenic levels are.

Arsenic is a real bad boy & can minic alot of lyme symptoms. Neuro problems/digestive problems & fatigue- just to name a few.

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtnwoman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtnwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'm more of a materialist...I would much prefer to see the foot pads analyzed by Doctor's Data Lab (experts in heavy metal evaluation) than by energetic testing.

Too often I have seen energetic diagnosis reflect the tester's bias more than reality.

Has anyone done this-- sent their used pads to Doctors Data?

If the company is so sure that they work, it would be nice if they funded even a few tests to really prove the pads are detoxing what they say it can.

Posts: 211 | From NC | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Read the available information. www.kenrico.com has lots of good information there.

I don't think Doctor's Data is going to test a foot pad.

To my knowledge, anyone that could do that would be very expensive. It would be interesting though if someone finds a way to do so.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would really like to get mine tested also.

I have been using them for over a yea three times a week. At first they were pitch black, now they are very dark brown.

Do they ever get lighter? Would they show mercury?

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Virginia of Yore
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Virginia of Yore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did the "Patch Test" cost, and was it done by the CTS Originals place at the bottom of your test results, or by someone else? What is that device they use to test it?
Posts: 193 | From Virginia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

It runs 20 dollars. It is done by CTS and they use energetic testing via a Syncrometer.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi randibear

When I first used them they where very dark almost black.

Then they turned a medium shade of brown. The last time I wore them they where only a plae brown color-almost a beige color.

So yes, for me they did turn lighter over time but I wasn't going by color but that they helped me feel a little better.

ps: for a while I used them everyday because I always felt toxic from herxing on my abx.

Blessings [Smile]
Dana

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement