LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Zippity do dah!! We are 1/2 way there!!! Finally!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Zippity do dah!! We are 1/2 way there!!! Finally!!
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Petition Count: 25,043

Congratulations!!!

[woohoo]

You are the BESTEST!!!

We've FINALLY hit 25,000 plus for the petition!

With a new season coming at us fast and furious... Let's get the other 25,000 needed!

Send the site link below to everyone you know. And even those you don't know!!! Ask them to help Lyme... with one minute of their time!

You can do it!!!

http://www.lymediseaseassociation.org/referral/Petitions/Petition.php?id=1

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAT IS AMAAAAAAAAAZING!! WOW!!

We are super!!! [woohoo]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k-lyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k-lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY!!! (P.S.- Tincup, aka TINNY, that little woohoo icon on you post cracks me up.)
Posts: 227 | From CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Robin*
Member # 11393

Icon 7 posted      Profile for *Robin*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just signed it! I emailed my mom the link and she is sending it to everyone we know.
Posts: 64 | From PA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karenelee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karenelee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question:

I can't remember if I already signed it or not-- is there a way to tell?

And where is the petition being sent, how is it being used?

Karen

Posts: 112 | From RI | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
karen, it will let you REGISTER once only PER email address! so try it, you can't do it ... you did it earlier.

we were NOT told where this is going by LDA pres pat smith... [Razz]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for all of those who are now signing up. Each one counts!!! Good idea Robin!!!

As far as what it is to be used for...

From what I understand.. it will be used in a "variety of venues". I would say most surely in the political arena to help us get some much needed help.

Anytime a petition has 50,000 signatures.. it is bound to get the attention of politicians.

It is our voice to say NO to IDSA guidelines... a HUGE combined voice we've never been able to "get together" before.

I am VERY excited we are 1/2 way there.

Remember you don't have to have Lyme to sign it!

Keep up the good work!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement