LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » The HP Vaccine has WHAT in it?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The HP Vaccine has WHAT in it?
Truthfinder
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8512

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you already had doubts about your daughter receiving this vaccine, you might want to read this.

We all know that Merck managed to put a form of aluminum in the vaccine, which is bad enough. But look at what else is in there!

quote:
....`` Gardasil contains Polysorbate 80, which is linked to infertility in mice ,'' noted Dee Nicholson, National Communications Director for Freedom in Canadian Health Care.

``When 10 to 15 years down the line these girls are grown women and are finding out that they are barren, how many of them will connect the dots?'' This question was posed by D�sir�e L. R�ver, a researcher from the Netherlands......

.... The Merck HocusPocusVaccine contains sodium borate (a common roach killer) in each of its three doses.

The National Library of Medicine (NLM) of the National Institutes of Health notes of sodium borate that it ``is now known to be a dangerous poison, it is no longer commonly used in medical preparations.''

That was published in 2005. Yet the FDA in 2006 approved the Merck vaccine with this ``dangerous poison'' to be ``commonly used'' in these vaccinations that are most definitively ``medical preparations''.

The symptoms of sodium borate poisoning according to the NLM citation include many of the side effects being reported after less than six months of the vaccine usage. These include convulsions, collapse, and seizures (twitching of facial muscles, arms, hands, legs, and feet).

(The above are excerpts from):
NATURALLY Speaking
By Christopher C. Barr
February 25, 2007

Christopher C. Barr writes Naturally Speaking from Arkansas: The Natural State ... naturally! You may write him c/o P. O. Box 1147, Pocahontas, Arkansas 72455

I checked to be sure that the above references to ingredients are true. According to the Merck website, the HPV - Gardasil - contains the following ingredients:

aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulphate
sodium chloride
L-histadine
polysorbate 80
sodium borate
water for injection

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sodium chloride is salt, like you put on your french fries

Polysorbate 80 can be found in the ingredients of things in your refrigerator

Sounds like some of this might be a replacement for mercury in vaccines.

The fact is that we have already been bombarded by industrial chemicals; dozens of them have been found in the blood of animals and humans. When they bother to check the safety of these chemicals, they do it one chemical at a time. No one knows what happens when a whole bunch of "safe" chemicals are dumped into one person. The effect of the whole collection is probably different from the individual compounds, in other words, the whole is more than the sum of its parts. And these days the EPA and other regulatory agencies have been taken over by political hacks, so not much regulation going on.

[ 14. April 2007, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: lou ]

Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polysorbate80 might have been found in my fridge in the past but not these days. If only I had followed the wisdom of my mother and her sisters.

They always snubbed their noses at anything that came in a box or can. They cooked from scratch because they believed it tasted better and real cooks didn't need a box recipe. They cooked with fatback too.

My grandmother lived to 103. Her sister is 96 and just passed her driver exam last year. She still owns her own home too but her grandchildren started doing the mowing for her a couple years ago. She just had us all over for Easter dinner.

My mother is 80 and on no medications. My aunt is 86 and only takes bloodpressure meds. My uncle is 77. He was a rounder in his younger years and had problems with the drink so his health is not quite so good, but you wouldn't know it to watch him in action. He has Type 2 diabetes and controls it with diet.

I and my cousins, on the other hand, were working moms and as such had to rely of prepackaged foods and eating out all too often. I sincerely believe it contributed to our weakened immune systems.

As for shots and meds, I take them when I must and avoid them when I can.

Thanks Truth for bringing this one to our attention.

Someone just posted that we should be very slow to try the "latest, greatest" medications. I tend to agree unless in a life threatening situation.

Luvs

--------------------
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be Peace.

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maestro
Member # 11458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you on this, Truthfinder!! Last fall when we first started seeing those misleading commercials for the HPV vaccine my 16 y.o. daughter said, "shouldn't I be getting that? I don't want to get cancer!" Well, I explained (which the commercials don't) to her she'd have to be sexually active to get HPV first of all (which she's not) and then I began reading up on it.

It seems the vaccine is thought to only be effective for about 5 years and it only covers 3 to 5 of the 30 some viruses responsible for causing HPV. Granted, these 3 to 5 viruses are the supposed most common, but I fear a false sense of security will result.

The list of vaccine ingredients is really, really troubling. Scary. And as Lou said, the politics involved....well, it's sickening.

m

Posts: 7 | From Illinois | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackstone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that those things may not be harmful, but... the question is, in this case, do we strike a balance between disease prevention and the supposed and generally undocumented risks of those chemicals in the amount they are present in the vaccine.

Some questions: How many common vaccines contain similar compounds? How many of the people that have them are perfectly healthy? Is the amount of the toxic substance in the vaccine enough to cause damage? If so, can that damage be negated by detoxification, or just a plain healthy diet and time? What qualifications does Christopher C. Barr have to make these assertions?

How much polysorbate 80 was given to cause mouse infertility? Were the mice genetically altered to be more susceptible to conditions, as they often are? Is there any hint this transfers over to humans.

When it is said that they no longer use sodium borate in medical preparations, are they referring to a specific dosage or preparation? I can't tell because there's no citation. I would like clarification on the effects of supposed poisoning: how many individuals for instance display these symptoms that cannot be attributed to something else? After all, if I gave 10,000 patients simple placebos, I'm sure I'd get somewhere between 1-100 who claimed of various symptoms.

This needs more information and more study, but I don't think Christopher C. Barr is going about this the correct way.

Posts: 690 | From East coast, USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes,
The vaccine apparently covers only 2 of the possible 17 viral factors that cause the disease. So we were told by informed people. Some people feel they are protected by the vaccine!

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some thoughtful comments have been made here......

My only real point in posting about this is that none of us can make an informed decision about anything if we are not informed. It's becoming more obvious to me that just about the only people looking out for us..... is us.

After all the time and money Merck has spent on research for this vaccine - not to mention all of the resources available to Merck in the chemical/drug world - the best they could come up with is ``roach poison''???

In the last decade, the incidence of autism has risen 1,000%. I've seen enough evidence to convince me that the ingredients in vaccines have ``contributed to the problem'', which is probably the understatement of the year.

These days, I want to know about all the ingredients in any drug that I take - by injection or otherwise.

Merck is one of the wealthiest corporations in the world. But not only is Merck being sued by tens of thousands of Vioxx users, they recently got sued by the IRS for tax evasion and agreed to pay the IRS for 2.3 BILLION dollars to avoid a lengthy tax fraud lawsuit.

The settlement is the second-largest ever for the IRS. The first? British pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline settling for $3.4 BILLION.

(Incidentally, The former head of Merck `s research labs testified in a California Vioxx trial that the drug company failed to inform the FDA of two studies showing that Vioxx users were more likely to die than patients given a placebo; four times higher than those not taking the drugs in one of the 2001 trials, and 2.5 times higher in the second trial.)

Millions of parents in this country are going to have to make a decision about giving this $360 vaccine series to their daughters.

Does Merck sound like the kind of company that they want to do business with?

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tj33
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tj33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luvs2ride:

You are right on. You folks were very wise. The low natural fats and man made foods diet is killing people.

Real lard is hard to get, so we cook with coconut oil. Gives you a lot of energy. Takes about 6 months to show up...

My wife is doing great after lyme and breast cancer. She lives on eggs, cheeze, real butter and meat, cooked in coconut oil with little or no bread.

No candy, cookies, or cake and sweets of any kind. Drinks only clean water.. Some times she has a salad..

She is on the go all the time and works a job for the fun of it...

I lived on a farm with my grandparents and we ate lots of ham, bacon, beef,and garden grown veggies.
Grandma's biscuits cooked with lard.

Real mince meat (made from pork scrapes) pies in winter holidays.

Can't remember anyone ever seriously sick, other than a occasional "chill" in the winter. Then grandma applied hot onion plasters, Vicks, castor oil and quinine.

Quinine is the bench mark for bad taste. Never tasted anything worse than quinine. Although castor oil wasn't far behind...

My grand parents died in their late 80s and 90s.

Tj

Posts: 192 | From Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthfinder:
Millions of parents in this country are going to have to make a decision about giving this $360 vaccine series to their daughters.

Does Merck sound like the kind of company that they want to do business with?

NOPE! [rant] [shake] [rant]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisianthus
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisianthus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My opinion...

I'm against all vaccines! I think there are other ways to protect ourselves from viruses then injecting garbage into our bodies.

I do believe in eating naturally and living longer go hand in hand as luvs said. The exsisitence of cancer and other things popping up in recent years has alot to do with how everyone eats: fast food, diet products, packaged foods filled with crap! I won't touch them.

It basically comes down to how we treat our bodies and what we choose to put in them that will ultimately make the difference in health.

Merck and other companies like them just want to make money at any cost! They don't care about how sick they make people along the way.

Lisi

--------------------
yahoo 360 http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-UqSNGiA9crUMRW.lFNGN5Jk-?cq=1

Posts: 986 | From Michigan | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahL
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what? If I'm going to be attacked for sharing my *personal* story, then forget it. I thought this was a "safe" place for people to share medical concerns and experiences.

Good luck.

[ 15. April 2007, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: SarahL ]

Posts: 91 | From East TN | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gambler
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gambler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,

I plan on getting the vaccine. I'd rather not have cervical cancer.

I think some of you are being a bit egocentric. There is only one cause of cervical cancer and that is HPV, and while the US has a system in place that is pretty good at detecting cell abnormalities, the majority of the women in the world do not have the luxury of paps. Over half a million women in the world get cervical cancer every year and 80% of them are from developing countries (WHO website).

HPV is extremely common with over 100 strains, and while there are probably less than ten cervical cancer causing strains, and the vaccine protects against two of the most common and two benign strains, why would you not want your daughter protected before she starts sexual relations? Whenever that may be.

HPV is a sexually transmitted disease that causes cancer in women, in the cancer causing strains the men don't even get warts. This disease kills women and yet there is no test available for men to see if they have HPV. That is outrageous.

I think it is awesome that the second leading cause of death from cancer in women worldwide has a vaccine, and I think it should have happened years ago. And it is in our best interest as women to hope that Merck does well with this vaccine and might encourage more focus on female medical care in the future.

Chocolate is poisonous to dogs if they eat enough of it. A lot of people on this board take a lot of stuff that is "natural", but chemicals are natural. I'd still rather not have cancer than have a bit of toxic something in me for a couple days. Afterall, I've had quite a bit of toxic something's in me this past year, I think I can handle a few more.

Finally, for those of you with Lyme that think your immune system can fight off everything on its own, I strongly suggest getting a second opinion.

gambler

Posts: 243 | From chicago | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahL
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edited because gambler wants to cat-fight and I have no interest.

[ 15. April 2007, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: SarahL ]

Posts: 91 | From East TN | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gambler
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gambler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SarahL,

I hadn't read your post when I wrote mine. I was not addressing you, and I don't see how from my post you would have thought I was.

My post had nothing to do with autism or mercury for that matter. As to my name, there is no irony in it. But your thinking I was calling you egocentric, surely you can see the irony in that?

gambler

Posts: 243 | From chicago | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement