LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » "Detox Max" for chelation??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Detox Max" for chelation??
Anneke
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anneke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have any experience with a product called Detox Max? It's a chelation product, primarily consisting of Vit. C and EDTA. It's a liquid that comes in a bottle.

I have heard some really good stuff about it from various people.

For those who are knowledgeable about chelation, do those ingredients sound safe - especially for someone with bad methylation pathways? Any idea about the danger of transfering the Mercury to other tissues?

thanks so much,
Anneke

Posts: 364 | From California | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the right time, it is a very good product. It is essentially the same as the BioPure Phospholipid Exchange which has been helpful for many people. I would definitely not start with it first though before I had done at least a few weeks of just chlorella, etc. to do some basic cleanup.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a bit more on Detox Max Plus, also called Phospho Lipid Exchange.

It is a concentrate - a combination of microsphere encapsultated DiSodium EDTA and essential phosopholipids.

Taken orally, it enhances the transport of phospholipids through the intestinal wall barrier, blood cells and the blood/brain barrier. This process successfully eliminates the possibility of diarrhea symptoms. There is a slow release of EDTA systematically over 48 hours greatly decreasing the possibility of kidney overload with heavy metal toxicity. Phospholipid Exchange produces "true" plasma soluble ion exchange properties thereby minimizing beneficial mineral excretion.

EDTA has been mostly used to detoxify the body of heavy metals and is commonly known and used for clearing the cardiovascular system. Until not too many years ago, EDTA required intravenous infusions for as long as three hours, several times a week.

Clinical studies on essential phospholipids (EPL) prove numerous health benefits. Taken intravenously has shown multiple cardiovascular benefits with over 100 human clinical trials in Europe and USA, with the following results:

Lowers mean total serum cholesterol between 12% and 25%
Decreases LDL by 34%
Increases HDL by 50-100%
Substantially lowers the cardiovascular risk ratio
Increases peripheral and brain circulation
Decreases reactive platelet aggregation by 60% in patients with angina pectoris.
Increases fluidity of red blood cell membranes
Decreases angina and helps eliminate chest pain attacks
Increases exercise tolerance by 900% with angina prone patients.

Detox Max Plus/Phospholipid Exchange detoxifies heavy metals, hydrocarbons, and environmental toxins and substantially enhances cardiovasculatory health.

If it tested positive with energetic testing (ART), we used to take it - about one third of the vial mixed with juice, water or milk, about 3 times a week - always taking breaks somewhere in between after after a week or two.

Some doctors prescribe it to be taken alongside
DMSA.

I would not, N O T , take it without the guidance of a good practitioner who knows how to handle heavy metal detox. Mop-up agents and detox support for organs has to be a part of any heavy metal detox. You have to have the amino acids and the electrolytes all okay, so that you have all the shuttle substances and carriers that can carry mobilized mercury through the system.
Even chlorella isn't complete. It has 21 different substances in it, and it still is not enough to make the transport safe from inside the brain cell all the way to the gut or kidney and out of the body.

If you think you have a heavy metal condition, as most chronically ill do, I would suggest you get help from a real life physician or naturopathic practitioner, If you can find someone who does good energetic testing (muscle testing), it helps immensely. Without it, it is a guessing game from beginning to end.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anneke
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anneke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the responses scott and Gigi! I appreciate it!
Posts: 364 | From California | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasonsmith
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasonsmith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is a good place to get this from?
Posts: 310 | From TN | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missextreme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missextreme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took Detox Max and it helped me feel much better!
Posts: 204 | From Wyoming | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.biopureus.com has the Phospholipid Exchange. It is the same product or you can google for Detox Max.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took Phospholipid Exchange in the beginning of my chelation. I got extremely strong reactions, so take care with it. It does feel like clearing the brain. I feared just looking at the glass, so strong I reacted in the beginning.

Until I didn't react anymore to it after a few weeks, and then shifted to another crazily strong product that I still fear today: NDF-Plus. With this one, I'm sticking for about a year, it's still detoxifying loads.

Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BJG
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scot and GiGi,

This may sound strange, but how do you know IFFFFF your body is detoxing.

I have used many things for detox and cannot tell anything.
I do not believe I herx, the burning is no better.

Dr C had me on the Detox Max, Questran, Charcoal, and others.
No evidence of detox.

I also do the HP/ Epsom Salt baths.

I do herx from Rife and herbs, not often on ABX.

Does this make sense?

Thank
BJG

Scot enjoy the conf-wish I could be there.

Posts: 468 | From IL | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement