LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Anyone doing muscle-tests here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone doing muscle-tests here?
hardynaka
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to know if you muscle test your products and what is the outcome?

I'm looking for alternatives for treatment of co-infections.

I'm recently doing muscle tests by myself, without a second person helping.

I've been doing it with amazing results. I would only like to know what's the experience of others.

No matter if you do it by yourself, or you do on others with lyme and co-infections.

I'm interested in knowing which are herbs/ supplements that test good for co-infections (most specifically babesia, bartonella and mycoplasma). But can be any other coinfection.

I 'found' a few herbs that help in lyme and co-infections, borrelia cysts, babesia cysts, some unknown by my practioners who do ART on me, but they test VERY GOOD through ART too, as well as they test here in my muscle tests.

So I'm gaining confidence that these 'new' herbs indeed help these infections (I just got recently bitten again).

If anyone is interested in sharing muscle tests outcome, I'll be glad to share my small database too (only self tested on my actual infections).

I'm sure there are loads of plants out there that can help many of us. With so little research on co-infections' treatments, I feel muscle tests are one way to go in search for alternatives!

But the more people we test, the more we will know if these plants help or not.

Thanks for any contributions!
Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hardy,

My D.O. muscle tests. SForgrens sometimes muscle tests himself. You might write him about it. Also, the following website sells a self-applied muscle test which I think may only be for cancer. I'm not to sure about that.

www.alternativecancer.us

--------------------
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be Peace.

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luvs, thanks for the interesting website. I liked the part on animal testing. I've been doing some of it with my cat, but I didn't touch him to test him.

I will try again touching him to see if results are different!

He's been bitten by hundreds of ticks this year. Literally HUNDREDS. Only recently the number of ticks dropped, I tested anti-tick products on him, they seem to be working (ingested).

Recently I started muscle testing him for the amount of products I give him.

Only time will tell if it works or not for him, but he's coming with about 1-2 ticks a day instead of 15-20 before...

I'll try to get Scott then. But he's soooo busy!!!

No one else doing energy tests/ muscle tests ?

No one else found parallel herbs against any tick born coinfections?

Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaime1978
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaime1978     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done a little muscle testing...it's very interesting....I had a naturalpath chiro do it to me, then I came across www.fibromyalgiahope.com back when I thought I only had fibro, and she talks about muscle testing....very interesting site btw, since many of us have fibro and fibro like symptoms....

I should do more of the muscle testing, it just seems that basic suvival is all I have time for anymore....

Posts: 151 | From ohio | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work with two ART practitioners, and also muscle test every herb and supplement I use weekly.

I fill a pill box weekly with herbs and supplements based on monthly ART appointments and my own weekly double check for appropriateness and amounts.

I'm not at the point of testing lots of new or different herbs. I'm still not up and running yet on all of the more familiar from Buhner, etc.

For instance my body doesn't want Samento, and isn't ready for Japanese Knotweed.

I have tested well for and am using Oregon Grape (Berberis.)

Often when I test myself for amounts I find that if I take the full amount to start out I herx harder than I want to, so I still have to ramp up.

Since my ART people are not lyme experts, I tend to test myself for remedies that I read about, bring my products in to the office, and then have them cross check.

I also test many of the groceries I buy to see if they are good for me. A funny story: Once I tested some wild pacific salmon, being quite sure that it was a good choice.

It came out negative, and I couldn't figure out why. Then I tested to see if it would be good for me if I cooked it. Then I got a positive response. Our bodies can be sooo literal.

bejoy

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

BEJOY, sorry for the late response!

Berberis is good for babesia too, I suppose. Do you test for babesia?

I had the SAME experience than you with meats. Raw tested no, cooked tested yes!!! Many times! Sometimes, I wash the meat, they start testing ok when still fresh. So it means, I could eat them raw!!

Kinesiology is helping me A LOT to find herbs that fit to my treatment (as I got recently reinfected). When I'm in doubt, I take to my ART practioners to confirm. I'm always right on the VERY GOOD ones.

I'm sharing the info on MYCOPLASMA and CANDIDA herbs/ supplements that tested good for me (and now I'm free of both, at least for the moment), so I just put my protocol in Buhner's forum, if you're interested.

If I catch this BABESIA again, I'll write my protocol there too!

I just watched the second DVD from pshykinesiology from dr. K, I'm amazed what he can do with muscle tests. I start to be confident they DO WORK very well.

As for the amounts, I always take what the tests say. You ARE RIGHT, herxes are very STRONG if you take what's measured !!! But I am becoming to be an expert (!) in cleansing herbs too, so I can survive herxes, even though they're TOUGH.

I have a great army of cleansers, they work well for me, but it's tough.

I CAN'T GO OUT from 10-15hs, as this is the period I herx loads since my reinfection. I need to be re-taking cleansers, one after the other when the big herx starts (chlorella, MSM, bear garlic, Japanese knotweed, sulphur homeopathic, mucuna bean powder, etc...).

Now babesia seems to be going away (knocking on wood too!!!), this is a tough one for herxes. I keep wondering how these damm critters can be so toxic....

I also test groceries for pesticides and nutrients! Very helpful! Sometimes, big surface 'organic' are just bull****, they test high in pesticides!!! Usually, smaller shops are fine!

JAIME, yes if it works (if you 'regulation' is open, functioning), it can be very helpful.

I'm still amazed and trying to reprocess what I see in this Dr. K's DVD on psychokinesiology. Still unbelievable, by the results he may have.

Selma

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma, thanks so much for your information and responses!

Can you tell me about this DVD? It sounds so interesting. I have several written materials from Dr. K., but no videos.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My practitioner muscle tests my feet while I am lying down. It seems a subtle thing like a chinese practitioner testing pulses. Because your foot will pull away slightly if it doesn't like the substance. And you don't really know it and you can't consciously control it. Whereas muscle testing with the arm or hand can be altered by expectation of patient or practitioner, imo.
Donna Eden, author of Energy Medicine, suggested testing yourself by using a barbell. I can't remember exactly how it was done, I could look it up if you like. I will go onto Buhner yahoo now to see what herbs you found.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Oxygenbabe,

Yes, there's a test done when practioners pull the patient's arms up, they DON'T say what they're testing you and anyway, there's no way to control your force as all you have to do is let your arms loose.

That's what one of my ART practioners do to me, and believe me, the arms do react different to his mental questions.

Even if I knew the question, I wouldn't be able control my arms' force because as I said, I just let them loose. I even talk to my daughter sometimes while he's doing that to me, so I'm totally unaware with my conscious mind. Got what I mean?

I had tested people that don't believe on kinesiology, but using their arms' or fingers' physical force. It just doesn't work with them. They'll try to push stronger and weaker at any time just to mess with my questions and prove the method wrong.

So this pulling arms is much better with this type of people. And less tiring.

No idea what's this thing with barbels...

--------------
BEJOY,

The DVDs are unfortunately in German and sold here at the INK (Germany). There are dozens of hours of courses (if not hundreds), most of the basic courses of Dr. K. If you still have interest, here's the link, you can buy them there!

http://www.ink-stuttgart.de/index.php

I don't know if they adverstise the DVDs in the website, but you just have to call and ask for a leaflet (you can call in English, most guys speak it I think).

If you have an intermediary level of German (my case), you can understand EVERYTHING as he's a good teacher, he speaks very slowly and clearly. The problem is NOT the language, it is the method itself, so better to buy the booklets together, not expensive at all.

Even if they were in English, they wouldn't be 'simple' to understand. When I was still with fatigue and brain fogged, I couldn't understand ANYTHING.

The booklets just stayed in the bookshelf for months, I just didn't get what was blocked regulation, how do the muscles keep changing tones from strong to weak and vice-versa when we 'add' questions, what's this 'iceberg' principle, what's 'switching', how do we use these color glasses, why is that related to the lymbic part of the brain, what is all this tapping doing to us, etc... [Frown]

Now things JUST START to make sense, but ONLY because I keep doing on myself and friends/ relatives and see how the things do happen in practice/ reality. And only because my regulation is open, so that I can go on testing.

The pshychokinesiology part is AMAZING. When you start doing on yourself, you get a bit of the 'extent' of how this can change your whole life, from deep inside. That's at least, how I start experiencing it.

But for the part where we measure medicines, check organs, choose plants, etc, that's the easiest part, anyone can learn the basics, I believe. You just need to have an open regulation! [Big Grin]

Selma

hardynaka
Member # 8099

I forgot to say that my other practioner uses ANOTHER person's arm to test ME!!!

In this case, I do NOTHING. I just lay on the bed, that's all. I can talk, think about anything else, no matter, I use not a single muscle of my own AT ALL.

The second person touches my ankle or so (?), and my naturopath stays just next to me, holding her hand and she tests this persons' hand/ arm (who, in fact is totally relaxed, she does nothing either).

It looks like they're shaking hands, non-stop.

In this test, I certainly can't do anything to 'control' my muscle force. I don't know the question, the person who's helping doesn't know either most of the time (because no one speaks while doing that). And I don't use ANY of MY muscles. I'm just laying there without doing ANY movement.

This intermediary person is just an instrument of communication between me and my practioner.

It was the weirdest experience I had first time I did this ART last year (I felt like this was some sort of witchcraft!!!). [Big Grin]

But now that I do muscle tests on my cat (through myself), on my daughter long distance (through myself too), I start to 'understand' that these tests can work this way. I just ask: 'can I test my daughter from here?'

I think that my naturopath considers this way of testing as the most precise of all (with an intermediary person), because I see she tests all VERY SICK patients like this, and when patients start to get better, she tests pulling my arms up and 'save' the time of the girl.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement