LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » One Rife treatment-Should you get worse right away?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One Rife treatment-Should you get worse right away?
amkdiaries
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amkdiaries   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had one Rife treatment last Sunday for 6 minutes. Actually felt the frequency and so did my husband who sat next to me.
We expected that if anything got killed off the reaction would occur quickly,like the next day. Well now it is Friday and neurological symptoms are much worse but I can't tell if due to Rife or being off antibiotics one month.
Can anyone who has done Rife shed some light on this? I thought Rife worked quicker than antibiotics and reactions would be noticeable faster. Thanks!

Posts: 425 | From NY, United States | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which frequency? Which device? How long? Pulsed and scanned?
Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amkdiaries
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amkdiaries   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am using the EMEM 5A and ran frequencies 432,800 and 4328 each for two minutes followed by 10K.
Posts: 425 | From NY, United States | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know what 10K is used for?
Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amkdiaries
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7035

The instructions on the sheet say to use 10K to finish to help the lymph system.
Sonja
Member # 10871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

the 10K are a hit for pretty much everything,from pain, addiction to microbes.
I am using an ac machine, but use frequencies that are right to kill my very own mix of microbes. I typically get a herx 3 days after rife, but if you detox well enough, you might not herx at all. My doc. recommended rife for me, because I have severe pain and a very bad Lyme infection going. Rife is gentler on the body than abx and you will be able to handle the die off a lot easier.
Keep drinking a lot of good water and don't overdo the rife treatments. Once a week is all I can handle. Don't forget the sweeps.

Good luck,

Sonja

Posts: 35 | From Arizona | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why it is often recommended to rife only once every two weeks. The herx may be delayed and last awhile.

I would not increase the number of minutes until your herx is minimal.

I began with 2 minutes and worked my way up. It IS possible that being off abx for a month is also a factor, though probably not the entire answer.

Good luck and hang in there!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scrambled_brain
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scrambled_brain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely have a delayed 'herx' response to rife. The worst is usually 3-4 days after, but can last a week if I do too much.
Posts: 375 | From Southeast | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ByronSBell 2007
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I would rife, it would take atleast 1.5 - 2 days later to herx.

You said you have been off abx for a month now... That is when I relapsed, I was on cats claw and got off because I wanted to start rifing, well around a month of getting off cats claw, I started really getting sick. Thats what is hard about goig from ABX to rife, Relapse!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djf2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
byron-

have you considered it was a herx and not a relapse?

--------------------
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

[email protected]

Posts: 2269 | From Lansdowne, Pa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiden424
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aiden424     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think everyone is different. I started rifing last March and still haven't been able to get past one minute every two weeks yet. I do it before I go to bed because I always start feeling really sick right away or in a few hours.

I usually herx really bad for about two or three days. The first time I rifed I herxed really bad for two weeks.

Kathy

--------------------
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Posts: 807 | From South Dakota | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tailz
Unregistered

I'm afraid to Rife because it uses manmade frequencies, which I believe are the cause of these bugs crossing the blood-brain barrier to begin with. See my signature link.
ByronSBell 2007
Unregistered

Rife bugs can not hide from rife frequencys though... rife frequencys reach all parts of the body. When I am able to get my bacteria load down enough with ABX, I am going to start back on rifeing and using hot saunas to fry these little buggers out
Marnie
Member # 773

1. Download the CAFL. Drop it into a MS word file where you can then use your "edit" key to search what frequencies for what problem.

2. Who told you to do "the" lyme frequency for TWO minutes?

3. Pulsed OR pulsed and scanned (to eliminate mutations)?

4. As I understand it (pulling up old files) 10K is a general inflammation frequency.

Reduce inflammation = later response?

Jim Bare has said NEVER more than one minute for the lyme frequency...ESPECIALLY initially.

Be SURE to drink a good old bottle of a "mineral" water! Voss is ideal, but expensive. Pure Life by Nestle is okay...NOT THE FLAVORED KIND. Look at what is IN that water. Voss is artesian....the best.

It is very important to replenish the minerals.

aiden424
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aiden424     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tailz:
I'm afraid to Rife because it uses manmade frequencies, which I believe are the cause of these bugs crossing the blood-brain barrier to begin with. See my signature link.

The bugs had already crossed the blood-brain barrier LONG before I ever rifed.
Kathy

--------------------
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Posts: 807 | From South Dakota | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The CAFL is available at www.tinyurl.com/dsvcc

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GardenLymer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GardenLymer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first few times I rifed - I got "hits" while doing the rife. Kept notes on what freq's did what so I would make sure to do that freq again next time.

I found thru experience, that if I didn't do a epsom salt/scalding hot bath (till i stopped sweating) followed by an alcahol rub down for the next few night's, I would get severe itching mostly on my entire back. Can only compare the itching to getting bit by chiggers. Cannot believe how dirty the cotton squares were with the alcahol rub down - on a squeeky clean body, no less.

Seem's I've found that after I rife, the 1st time I really sweat - be it cuz I worked outside in the heat, or a hot shower, I would get this chigger bite like itch on the whole back - doesn't happen if I do the cotton sq & rubbing alcahol rub down right after the bath. Try it next time u rife and let me know. What's coming off on those cotton squares? Your guess is as good as mine - toxins for sure - microscopic critters trying to leave an unhospitable host??? That's what it feels like to me - so it's a routine I don't skip after rifing, and it seems herxes are less, although not non-existant. Cindy

Posts: 176 | From Tenn | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement