LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Alternative BARTONELLA protocol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alternative BARTONELLA protocol
hardynaka
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people are writing me to ask what I took for bartonella. I'm just copy-pasting what I wrote in Buhner's forum. Remember this was 'created' by myself only using energetic testing (kinesiology). I'm not a doctor.

I suffered from chronic bartonella since 2005, got reinfected recently in May with acute bart.

I thought I got rid of it, but yesterday I went to my lyme doctor who also does energetic testing (ART) and he couldn't find it initially. I told him, 'check if they're not hiding'.

He couldn't find borrelia, nor bart, nor mycoplasma, babesia, intestinal candida, nothing. He then checked at the back of my skull and then found finally: bartonella, borrelia and ehrlichia. Nowhere else in my body, he could find tick-born pathogens.

He was amazed to see how well I got, he said he thought I was going to fall downwards after the recent reinfection. He said he's NEVER seen someone with chronic lyme getting better so fast after reinfection like I did. I feel great, I'm hiking and kayaking again!

My killing protocol was designed this time 100% by myself, only using kinesiology.

Anyway, I'm still not rid of bart, still taking things for it, which I'll add in the end of this copy-pasted post. I had it all over my body, joints, muscles, now it's reduced to a small part of my body.

--------------
Here's then my bartonella protocol, aproximately:

- phellodendron, decoction 5-7 minutes: gets bart and many other pathogens

- artemisia annua decoction (separate from other decoctions): about 3 teaspoons if I remember well: cook it for a while (about 5 minutes?):
it gets bart.

- astragalus test good against bart: I took decoctions and/ or Planetary formula (about 1-2 pills a day)

- bee polen: gets bartonela (plus borrelia cysts and bab's cysts); I took if I remember well, about 2-3 tea spoons a day diluted in water/
soya milk

- lonicerae caulis, decoction 7 minutes: gets bart and babesia (I took it in the very end only)

- KMT program 1

- frozen garlic: 2 -3 a day (can't remember)

- amargo (rain-tree): gets bart, babesia and borrelia: I think I took about 2 "00" capsules a day.

- immunomodulators that may help: cats claw, jap. knotweed

- isatis, folium & forsythia test good against bartonela, but I didn't take these this time because phelodendron + frozen garlic +
lonicerae were good enough (I didn't need to add isatis/ forsythia).

Remember that I was my own 'doctor', so no one prescribed me these stuff, I tested amounts by myself and showed to my doctor who told
me: "Go on". He re-tested for me (ART) the new herbs I never had taken before, phellodendron tested very good. I'm skinny and very
sensitive to herbs/ medicine, so 'normal' people would need more, I guess.

Very 'constant' herbs in this second reinfection for me were (including other pathogens, not only for bart though):

- cats claw, whole herb
- Japanese knotweed decoction
- phellodendron
- gardenia
- gervao (rain-tree)

These herbs tested good for a longer period of time (I'm now still on cats claw, knotweed and gardenia). Andrographis didn't test good,
only for a few days!!! I took it more than a year for my first borrelia infection and it kept testing good, but not this time!

Selma
-----------

Now (end of August 2007) what is testing against bartonella that I'm taking is:

- Japanese knotweed decoction

- phellodendron decoction

- eleutherococcus in powder (2 teaspoons a day): gets most of the infections indirectly (it's a profound tonic to the system)

Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your information. I had not heard of some of these herbs, and will test for them.

I'm glad you are doing so well!

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful news! Thanks for the info.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma, what was your learning curve on doing your own ART testing? Do you use a pendulum, or an O ring or what? Sorry if you told us before, but I'd love to know. Thanks.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oxygenbabe, I go every 2-3 months to an ART practioner to check if my ANS/ switching etc are fine. They 'treat' me for that, for my teeth problems, and give me some supportive herbs and homeopathy for my organs (liver, lymph, kidney).

That's THEIR job [Wink] !

MY job is to find immunomodulators and killers for the critters I have. At least, that's how we've been doing in the last 6 months - 1 year. I 'discover' what's good for me and I take to them to test. They always test good, so I go on.

I do that by kinesiology, a bit like the O-ring test. I posted a site here sometime ago, how to learn by yourself. If you don't find it, tell me. I learned though by myself and I do slightly different from the site.

Before I was only doing trial/ error, which takes MUCH longer and is very money-consuming. And I always missed something (for example, I took something for borrelia, but didn't take for cysts; or I took some 'light' product for bartonella, but it was not enough to get them all; etc etc).

With this O-ring test, I continuosly keep asking: is this enough for bart/ borrelia/ cysts/ babesia/ babs cysts/ mycoplasma etc individually.

Does this herb reach my brain/ joints etc?

I'm in a trial-error phase of test with this O-ring stuff, but so far, it seems to be working. I used it extensively for this reinfection, and I start to believe on them as I see the results.

The single person o-ring test is not too simple to do. It requires practice. But the 2 person approach is muuuuch easier. The problem is always you got to find a healthy person, with no problem in his/ her ANS, no switching, and YOU have to be equaly without blockages (which IS usually an issue, specially with lyme disease).

I was never good at the pendulum, but I know some people are. It's different than muscle tests, which are pure physiological responses. But you also need an unblocked ANS regulation to get good results with the pendulum.

If you try, let me know!

Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. So you have somebody o ring test you (try to pull your fingers apart)
Who is that person? How did you decide they were good at it?
Just curious thanks!!!!

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

BEJOY, let me know if you try any of this stuff as you're the only one that can do these single-person tests!!

I'm very curious to know if these herbs test 'antibabesial' for other people too.

OXYGENBABE, no I do these things alone, by myself. but as I said, it may be more difficult to learn, so easier to have someone do on you!

hardynaka
Member # 8099

Mistake, I meant 'anti-bartonella'!!
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so fascinating, Selma!

So when you test a particular substance, how do you find out what action it will take in your body?

In other words, how do you find out if it boosts the immune system, kills the bug, or maybe just renders the bugs 'neutral' or 'impotent' or no longer harmful?

Oh, I would so love to learn to do this, but it sounds like you really need someone to 'check' your accuracy for awhile so you know when you are on the right track.....

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Tracy, I know what I write here can be inacurate, as it's mostly done by muscle tests. They test only for me, for a particular moment of my infection.

I try to ask many times though, in different days, then I take notes and compare. As I ask hundreds of questions/ week (if not more), I forget the answer of most, so I just take notes then compare the notes in a later time. Then I take some conclusions, but as I said, I'm not sure how accurate this all is.

I just know I feel much better, I'm taking much fewer stuff (and only twice a day). The only definitive 'proof' that my tests work will be when I get out of all killers (which is not the case yet, as I'm still on phellodendron + KMT).

The way I do is: I put an herb in front of me and ask it: does it get my babesia? Babesia cysts? etc. Then I ask, does it get directly or indirectly? If indirectly, I ask: does it stimulate my immune system? Does it modulate my immune system? Is this a general tonic? etc

Another important question is "Does it cross B/B barrier?"

Or "Can my liver/ pancreas/ stomach/ intestines/ kidney accept it?" (for amargo, for instance, I tested in the limit, I took it anyway and my pancreas got blocked later, after many days I was on it...).

Of course, I know some stuff from literature, so I just ask to confirm (like eleuthero being a profound tonic, cats claw an immunomodulator etc).

But things like GERVAO, I didn't know much, there's no reference of gervao (rain-tree) getting any pathogens from lyme nor coinfections that I know, but that's what my muscle tests kept telling me.

Gervao ended up like one of the most important herbs in my recent re-infection. I kept asking, and it got so many of my pathogens at once, it's an easy herb to take, etc etc. It got quite a few pathogens at once, not directly as a killer, but indirectly (if I remember well, I got to check my notes). I did herx a lot on it for quite many weeks.

Phellodendron, gardenia, lonicerae, forsythia, isatis are herbs that are recommended by Chinese medicine for lyme disease (there's a text somewhere in the internet).

I just didn't know for what they could help, so as they tested good for me, I kept asking and that's what I'm writing here.

I'm gathering my babesia protocol from my notes and will soon write here somewhere, for people that are interested. I do think I got rid of it, as I'm not treating it for a while (but who knows, only time will tell).

It took me though about 3 months after reinfection with soo many different herbs being constantly changing. It was, so far, the toughest of all my recent infections to get rid of. And I'm still knocking on wood!

Bartonella is not testing, I wonder if it hid again after ehrlichia showed up. Ehrlichia is also not showing up since yesterday, but borrelia is now active in my brain (before, that was the one hiding....).

The ballet continues! If this is true, it's AMAZING how the ecossystem of tick born infections change SOOO FAST inside me. Almost unbelievable. It changes every day. Location of active critters, etc. They do love the brain and the GI tract.

Selma

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for a more detailed explanation of the questions you ask.....

And I think you `hit the nail on the head' when you said ``it's AMAZING how the ecossystem of tick born infections change SOOO FAST inside me. Almost unbelievable. It changes every day. Location of active critters, etc. They do love the brain and the GI tract.''

I think this just confirms how evasive these bugs can be, and any `standard protocol' is going to miss the mark a good portion of the time as a result.

It may also be somewhat suggestive of frequent re-exposure through our food and water supplies perhaps, with no ticks in sight. I don't know..... just thinking out loud here.

You've presented some great information, Selma - keep up the good work! [Smile]

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very dynamic process, Selma.

As always, thanks for sharing it with us.

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Tracy, I don't believe the constant reinfection theory, not in my case. The speed of the internal change is too fast for the constant reinfection theory.

I do believe your evasiveness theory though. Now I'm 100% convinced that these bugs are 'intelligent', that they do their jobs very well in trying to evade our immune systems and the substances we use to attack them. They're VERY GOOD. I take my hats off for them. [Cool]

I'm more and more convinced, therefore, that a combo of things (herbs, homeopathics, eletromagnetic current in my case) works MUUUCH better than any single-sided approach. It gets more difficult for them to find strategies to fight different armies than a single army. And if you change this combo a few times, well, the critters are taken in short pants! [Wink]

Yesterday evening (Sept 2), I suddenly stopped testing for what I posted here in my first post (Aug 30). I got a big NO for Knotweed and Phellodendron, two things I'm taking for ages (since reinfection in May).

A big NO for me means: I am not allowed to take them. Sometimes I get a small no, that is: it won't help me, but I am allowed to take them. No, this time, I got big nos for both plants. So I had to stop them.

So I went to search for what I needed as replacement and found out I need stephania and andrographis instead. So I feel my body now is on total fight against borrelia!!! Guess what? My left knee and lower back started feeling something (yes, I suppose lyme arthritis re-starting!).

So borrelia that my doctor almost couldn't find (not me in my own tests) on Aug 29 (less than a week ago), but found hidden in a small part of my brain, well, now it's out of my brain and in my joints AGAIN! I can't find any ehrlichia nor bart for the moment (but won't be too surprised if they still show up later again...).

I suppose my body doesn't need phellodendron because of the fall-down of bart and ehrlichia these last days. I was also attacking them with the KMT daily.

I forgot to say that Aurum arsenicosum that I took only 2 times in the last month/ weeks, tested good against Bart and borrelia.

Eleutheoro still tests excellent, so I'll continue on it. Pau d'arco for cysts tests good (better than PC-Noni, so I continue on pau d'arco). And cardamon re-tested again (it had stopped testing since my babesia fell). I knew it helps with both babesia and borrelia, and so this time, I'll take it against borrelia!

So, as you see, this last protocol to get the last of bart and ehrlichia lasted only 3.5 days, now I'm on a very different one. Andro and stephania are what I started taking! Note that stephania NEVER tested good for me, even last week it was testing a big NO.

Again, if this is all true or not, I don't know. I just know I am experimenting, so I follow exactly what my muscle tests tell me (or I'll never know if they work, right?).

So I'm now on a borrelia battle, borrelia cysts' battle (and feet candida battle), these are the 3 stuff that show up.

I am herxing again, lightly but surely. I'm just praying babesia doesn't come back, that's THE infection I hate the most. I'm still trying to organize my babesia protocol to write it here and in B's forum. Quite a mess as I kept changing it a lot during 3 months!!

Selma

hardynaka
Member # 8099

I'm just pulling this thread up as people keep asking me what I did for bartonella.

I attacked bart 3 times. First time was by the end of 2006, but I didn't win the battle (I was using Rizols and other stuff I forgot, it must be here in lymenet though). It didn't do the job completely until May 2007, when I was awarded new bart re-infection....

I naturally fell sick very fast, because the tick bite came fully infected with ALL pathogens that my doctor tests energetically. My doctor said he has seen that before, so I didn't win a troffee.

Then I decided to go on an emergency attack as I naturally got scared, as I felt quite sick again and that's what I wrote here up in this thread.

I got rid of bart then chronic + acute infection with this treatment above. It took sometime, but not too long as I was expecting. Then I went into remission of lyme and co-infections for about 4 months.

But bart went away AFTER babesia was gone. I always need to get rid of babesia first before I get rid of anything else, as I get fully symptomatic of babs and that knocks me down. That's what I did, and my babesia protocol is also written here somewhere (under "alternative babesia herbs" or so).

Then about November, after not sleeping more than 4 hours a day for a month due to a job I was doing at home, I relapsed lightly. From borrelia, bart, and rickettsia.

But it was very easy to get them again under control, I even didn't address bart specifically, I was more concerned with rickettsia as it was the only thing that was giving me symptoms (heart). But fortunately, it was also very short lived and again, I'm on about a month or more symptomless from lyme and co-infections.

My only treatment now is a preventive treatment: 1 capsule astragalus AM, 1 capsule cats claw AM, then some supplements just once a day like: chlorella, propolis drops, calcium, magnesium, Vit D, trace minerals. Sometimes milk thistle tests, and I take it, but it's about 2-3 times a week only. That's all.

I even got a chronic skin fungal infection under control that I got for more than a decade (pre-lyme), every winter. Still not sure it's really gone, as I'm still on foot baths, but I'm symptomless from it (except for a dark purple skin on previous local of infection on my hands and toes).

I'm doing no anti-candida diet anymore, taking alcohol socially, and I believe, even if lyme comes back because I do stupid things (like not sleeping for a month), I feel it won't be a big deal anymore IF treated fast. If untreated, I'm pretty sure I'll fall very sick again as I still don't trust my immune system.

My whole bart treatment didn't cost a lot as all these Chinese herbs cost very little in bulk. It's just time consuming, difficult schedule, but as for cost, it's reasonably inexpensive.

If anyone is willing to try the herbs, please try to read about them before and/or get someone to test them energetically. That's what I would do.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up, as more people asking me what I took for bartonella.

It seems it worked as I don't think I fought bart like I did during this time. This was then my last fight with bart, that I remember.

I might have gotten it 'testing' one time or another by my lyme doctor, but assymptomatic and anyway, it went dormant easily.

The time I had to use all these herbs here was definitively what made my bartonella load very weak or dormant.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up again for Andrew.

This was what I did for bartonella. I think I never got it back after that (but I can't put my hands on fire as I don't remember anymore if bart showed up again later).

Anyway, I never had bigger troubles with bartonella after I did what I wrote above. It remained either 'low profile' or it went definitively dormant this way...

My daughter fought her bartonella with Arnica D6, homeopathic and also with ARnica D30, if my memory is good. She never took other bart killers.

Recently, she fought a bart revival (with borrelia revival) with her own knee liquid autonosodes in different dilutions, using the PE+ (photon). So far, so good. It's been a long time she doesn't test for bart, but still tests on and off for borrelia.

I also added Arnica D6 to fight the last of her bart, and I feel it helped her. My ART naturopath thinks arnica can help on killing.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeMECFSMCS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeMECFSMCS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting herb choices! I'm glad you posted this because some of these are ones I have never tried.

I think decoctions in general are a really good idea. I have found houttuynia decoction (for bart) to bring on a much greater herx than capsules.

Posts: 929 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey, I had houttunya at home too. Great you say it hits your bart!

I know each person reacts different, so it's always good to hear what people think works.

Another option from Bejoy were bartonella nosodes from Deseret Biologicals. It helped quite a few people here in LN, if my memory is good.

Other people though swear that bart will never go really dormant. Again, different people, different outcomes, I suppose?

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read on another thread that Brucella may be similar treatment wise to bart? Did I understand that correctly. HH was also brought up. I energetically tested for brucella as my main problem and have no clue how to address other than the desbio brucella series.
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note: Hardynaka is Brussels with a new screen name.

I had great success with the Bartonella Series Remedy from DesBio. While other infections keep showing up over time, I have not seen Bartonella again since taking the Deseret Biologicals Series Remedy about two years ago.

You never know what the future will hold, but so far so good.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Schaller's book high doses of Zhang's HH capsules, clove bud oil, and cumanda will cure bartonella. I am taking 10 capsules HH right now. Several people who consulted with Schaller say 18 or more is needed. That is very expensive but so is levaquin and it is dangerous. I also take 75 drops a day of cumanda or quina and other herbs for the lyme. Right now I am feeling well except for damage to my arm from the levaquin which causes tendinitis. I don't know what will happen tomorrow as this disease hides out and comes back over and over, but I can't tolerate the abx anymore so I hope this works. Thanks for your recommendations. I will keep that in mind as I believe we need to rotate herbs.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can get HH cheaper at First Chinese Herbs in bulk. Incapsulate yourself with I THINK size 0 capsules. I believe size 0 is about 250 mg. Make sure to order the powder.

Of course if you are want to double does to 450-500 mg per pill you can use size 00 empty capsules.

Capsules cheaper at Iherb.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Does he say how much clove bud oil? at least that gets parasite eggs too...

Thank you, Bejoy.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Up for bart fighters.

The herbs I listed in the beginning of the thread worked for me.

I would start with the bart homeopathic series if I had to do it all again (because it may short cut the amount of herbs). I didn't use it because I didn't have it in my hands.

And I would also try arnica homeopathic, that I discovered later. I used arnica homeopathic only for contusions or shocks, but discovered more or less recently that it has killing properties, and that it is quite widespectrum.

I then bought arnica in many dilutions, from strong X dilutions (about 3X onwards) then to C dilutions (or K dilutions, from about 3K onwards).

Arnica tests for quite a wide range of infections, and I just read in another post that someone is using it against bartonella.

Of course, one has to know how to use it in their different potencies (energetic tests would tell it fast) to get rid of the whole infection for good (or for long term).

I would start with stronger D dilutions (like 3D, 6D, 12D, 30D, 60D, 100D then shift to 30C, 60C, 100C and 200C). If you find 30K/60K/100K/200K instead, I would buy the K dilutions instead of C, because I feel they are better. Just an idea...

I don't have bart anymore to test on myself.

Another seed I would test for bart is white cardamon. I have the impression white cardamon really help with borrelia cysts and with fungi /candida, while it cleanses the lymph from many toxins. It may then have some synergistic effect then to help on bart fight (because it helps with other bart coinfections).

I don't remember if I used cardamon for bart though. Cardamon was something that since I discovered it, I never left it out of my diet. I take it still today in tea, daily. It helps warming the body and I feel it moves the lymph in a potent way. Cardamon became part of my diet.

Bart really got dormant for me only with the herbs above, but I wonder if there isn't a synergistic effect with borrelia. If my borrelia comes back again one day, who knows if bart won't appear again?

but bart can go dormant for sure, like borrelia can.

good luck to you all fighting bart.

kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for your information, Brussels.

Do you know if there is any way to get the bart homeopathic series in Europe?

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ for those who haven't seen this.
Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Kadee, I tried to find bart homeopathic in Europe, but I couldn't find it.

I did smash a few ticks that bit me to prepare some homeopathic dilutions, but I think that if you are fighting MAINLY bart, it would be better to get the Deseret Biologicals Bart series (US). I don't think they cost much and many people from lymenet have already tried the series with good results (I've seen that written here in lymenet during the last years).

I wouldn't do as they recommend though (from high diluted to less diluted) just because I can't understand how this protocol can function this way (I always did the opposite, starting from higher concentrated to lower dilutions).

I guess energetic tests can tell what's best for each person, but if I had no access to energetic tests, I would run from lower D dilutions to higher D dilutions instead (as that is what all homeopaths I know would recommend).

I just re-read this thread and saw that my daughter fought one of her bart infections with arnica. I keep forgetting things, great that I can go to lymenet to check.

So there are at least two people in this forum who used (or still use) arnica against bart!

It would worth trying arnica as most of these homeopathic remedies are so cheap and with barely no side-effects.

Arnica is a plant that I start to think may test for many other pathogens and if used in different potencies (same way that bart nosode series) could have efficient results.

I also re-read above that I used cardamon during the fight with borrelia, but not bart (at least, not written here). I also know that cardamon helped me with babesia 'cystic' forms. As it can be just sprinkled in teas, I think it is an interesting herb to be added during both lyme and candida infections.

good luck you all!

kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting information, thanks.

quote:
I would run from lower D dilutions to higher D dilutions instead (as that is what all homeopaths I know would recommend )
Yes, that's the way the homeopaths handle (nosode) series in Germany.
Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Selma,

Thanks for starting this thread. Thanks to everyone for sharing.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Keebler, you're welcome.

-------------

Kadee, yes, I can't understand the logic from DB to suggest the opposite type of treatment.

If I had these D (X) nosodes, I would also take one and re-dilute it to very higher dilutions (like a C one) and add to the series (like after finishing all D, I would try a C dilution, like a 6C or so, then higher like 30C, 60C until 100C or 200C (if I had the patience to do it by hand).

As bart is pretty bad and very persistent, it would worth to try these higher potencies (even though taking a D dilution and transforming it into a C is not the conventional way to do it...).

Or ask Desbio to provide a first C dilution, like a 3C or so, then I would do the rest myself.

Or still ask DB to do themselves such dilutions (like 3C, 6C, 12C, 30C, 60C, 100C, 200C). That must not cost too much, I suppose.

That would cover pretty much what nosodes could do for a bart infection in all its levels (from acute to very chronic, from big symptoms to very mild symptoms).

If you buy the normal series, call them and ask if they could do these higher dilutions and buy them at once, because of postage costs to Europe.

i've never heard though of anyone using C dilutions for bart, but if the logic is similar as with borrelia or other infections, that could work?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Pulling this up for ideas to fight against Bart.

All the products (mostly herbs) I used above didn't cost a lot.

Most are inexpensive, easy to prepare.

And they worked great for me. Years went on, and I think only my lyme doc could find bart once in a while in his tests (but remember that I have been rebitten MULTIPLE times, every single year).

This thread is very old, and hardly anyone was using these Chinese herbs at that time.

Today I see some of them are in Buhner's new book!

I still swear by cardamon, frozen garlic, phellodendrum... All the herbs I cite in the first post here, I do remember taking them and feeling they were doing something.

I think the secret is always combination, and never OVERDO, but don't UNDERDO either (If this word exist!!).

Today, I would be lazier, and only start with bart nosodes first. Then if the nasty critters continue bothering, then add these Chinese herbs...

some I bought 1stchinese (I don't know if they still exist) and other herbs (like gervao), I bought in Raintree. Both recomended by Buhner. I only bought bulk.

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Also a good source:

https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/

Mountain Rose Herbs (Eugene, OR)
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you Keebler!
Brussels
Member # 13480

Pulling this thread again, to show which Buhner's herbs helped me for bart in the past.

I swear that this protocol I did SO LONG AGO worked pretty well. This was MUCH before I knew about photons.

Had I known about photons, i would start simply with NOSODES of Bart, before I did all these herbal combinations.

Bart and Babesia: these are very very stubborn!

bcb1200
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good tips. Thanks Brussels.

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began
5/10 dx'd, after 3 months numerous test and doctors

IgM Igenex +/CDC +
+ 23/25, 30, 31, 34, 41, 83/93

Currently on:

Currently at around 95% +/- most days.

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

This is my own old thread, about how I got rid of bart, loooong ago.

I'm pulling this up for someone relapsing from bart.

I think bart didn't return ever since, but I can't say for sure 100%, as I had been bitten so many times since then. And it's such a long time.

Today, I would certainly try FIRST Bart nosodes too (homeopathic), that in the past, they weren't available in the market.

It would make the number of herbs go down, it gets easier to fight any infection when you add a nosode, in my opinion.

And I'm sure there are the wonderful people here of the Rife community, that can also help on this fight against bart with the right frequencies.
-------------------------

Here in switzerland, we're in FULL tick season already for a few weeks.

I got my first bite of this year TODAY. Damn.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Brussels, I was reading your past experience with Bart and Borrelia playing hide and seek , and this is exactly what I'm living now.

Pathogens come out only to hide once I use nosodes against them every 3-4 days. I'm up to very high potency nosodes- 200C and MK.

Crazy feeling!!! Like a dog chaising it's own tail. Bart is super sneaky, it was hiding for very long time, but came out when babesia, rickketsia and erlichia subsided.

Bart+Borrelia chasing each other- is it the last step of treating Lyme disease? Will see...

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement