LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » We can rate the IDSA guidelines statement.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We can rate the IDSA guidelines statement.
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nan already posted the IDSA guidelines statement here, but wanted to add that we can rate the statement, as well as send any comments. I noticed that with each rating coming in, the approval % is dropping. So even if you see the disapproval column at max, which it is now, the percentage number is dropping with each person coming in to tell them it's a no-go for us.

It's at: www.idsociety.org/newsArticle.aspx?id=4262

Posts: 13117 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SouthernCO
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SouthernCO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin123:

Thanks for letting us know about this survey.

Posts: 175 | From Colorado | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave6002
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave6002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See the results, 1 is poor,9 is excellent: [Razz]

Rating Level: : 1.53/9

186 Total Ratings

Ratings  -

[ 08. September 2007, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Dave6002 ]

Posts: 1078 | From Fairland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[confused] 85; i just voted and it showed 79 votes!!

i added my 2 cents worth!

"we concluded that there is no evidence Borrelia burgdorferi persists chronically following 10 to 28 days of antibiotic therapy."

HOG WASH! We lyme patients are NOT given abx long enough nor strong enough! All need to be treated for 3-4 months to make sure ALL SYMPTOMS ARE GONE before stopping abx!

You are NOT the ones suffering from all the additional illnesses/symptoms caused from NOT ENOUGH ABX & LONG ENOUGH!

We wish you could walk in our shoes for 3-4 months with CHRONIC LYME, each of you would change your mind on how you treat LYME disease.

Also, CO-INFECTIONS NEED TO BE CHECKED AND TREATED FOR! We've heard of many IDSA docs NOT doing this!

All we CHRONIC LYME PATIENTS WANT IS TO GO INTO REMISSION, HAVE QUALITY OF LIFE WITH FAMILY, BE ABLE TO WORK!, AND BELIEVED THIS ILLNESS DOES EXIST AND IS NOT "ALL IN YOUR HEAD"!

Also, you commments about losing money, HOW ABOUT US? IT'S ALL OUT OF POCKET FOR APPTS/TREATMENTS/MEDS? That's NOT RIGHT losing homes/jobs/spouses! WORK TOGETHER! [cussing]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
groovy2
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for groovy2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All-

I just read the page-
Sounds like they are crying Elephant tears-

I left this comment--

I told them that EveryOne connected
to IDSA should Already be in prison
and have 6 Mean and Angry Thugs as Roomies --

I figure put people that are Alike in One Cell-
makes it more Coosseeey at night --

Then I also Thanked them for reminding me to
write the Attorney General a
-- Thank You-- email a few minutes ago-

I think it would be a good idea to
write the AG --

Also include a link to the IDSA
page where they are Bad Mouthing
the AG -- I forgot to -Ouch

-- Jay --

Posts: 2999 | From Austin tx USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rated and left a comment.

Basically said for the IDSA to get a clue. Chronic Lyme has documented research to support the diagnosis.

These are people's lives you are playing with and not a game of who's right, who's wrong.

Even though the IDSA is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

Shameful.

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was fun! The number 1 (poor) was off the charts. [woohoo]

then in comments I quoted their How dare you statement -about the Attorney General challenging them and I put "It's about time !!!!"

susiecv
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susiecv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My two cents- [Smile] Hope the ID I saw reads every comment!

IDSA policies are suspect and deserve to be investigated by all AGs.. "Sympathetic to frustrated patients" is certainly not the proper description of how LD sufferers are being treated.

IDSA needs to come to terms with the fact that they are standing behind a select group who do not believe in the Hippocratic Oath- great harm is being done by ignoring important reseach and denying treatment to so many.

If IDSA is truly unhappy that their guidelines are being used by insurance companies then they should CHANGE them!

I for one, would have expected to be treated by the IDSA memeber in my costly insurance network rather than pay out of pocket for a doctor who continues to educate himself on the realities of LD.

IDSA deserves to be challenged- it's not a "threat to the role of all professional societies" just the ones who warrant it!

Posts: 249 | From finger lakes, ny | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you get to read the comments???

I posted "Go for it, Mr. Blumenthal!!! The IDSA is shameful!"

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymednva
Member # 9098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymednva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Added my 2 cents! Here's the current rating of this article:

Rating Level: 1.55/9

162 Total Ratings

--------------------
Lymednva

Posts: 2407 | From over the river and through the woods | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vermont_Lymie
Member # 9780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vermont_Lymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for letting us know! This is the most fun I have had today. I did not leave any comments though, still too angry over how an idsa luminary screwed up my life through non-treatment...
Posts: 2557 | From home | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can vote ONCE ONLY unless you have other email addresses! were 219 there a little while ago when i checked!!

robin123's post has the link on it to go there and rate these stinkers! [cussing]

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sometimesdilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
??? i just looked and the clicker said 188 replies, fewer than when you looked, Betty.

that's interesting.

tutu- i didn't see anywhere to click to read other's comments.

Posts: 2507 | From lost in the maze | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get this final statement?

"However, we will resist any efforts to prevent the dissemination of objective, science-based recommendations."

Isn't that what they are doing with their narrow minds by discrediting or ignoring the increasing data on all things lyme?

I think they left out the word "OUR...recommendations"

Seems like the AG and the IDSA are on the same page-because that's exactly what the AG wants to do-make sure no one, not even the IDSA, prevent the dissemination of objective,science based recommendations.

I do hope there is not a manipulation in the tallying of votes! [Eek!]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sometimesdilly:

tutu- i didn't see anywhere to click to read other's comments.

Darn!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was the most fun I've had in a long time! Thanks for the link.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perplexed
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 1913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perplexed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted and put in my 2 cents briefly.

This medical organization makes me sick.

Hugs Perplexed [puke]

Posts: 324 | From Lexington, KY, USA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Rating Level: : 1.43/9

256 Total Ratings

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

bettyg
Unregistered

266 NOW! yep, they were brave enough to see the low ratings, but not brave enough to let us read each others comments!!! too embarrased! [Big Grin]
Dave6002
Member # 9064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave6002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the rating will drop to 1, strongly demonstrating that the guideline is useless and harmful to the Lyme patients it should serve.

What a shame on IDSA.

Rating Level: 1.41/9

314 Total Ratings

Posts: 1078 | From Fairland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

[woohoo] 314!!!! I would SO LOVE to read the comments!!!!!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad this was so much fun for everyone. Wish we could all vote again and drop them to a one, or how about subzero...

With 318 responses, the blue bar at the left is actually Very Tall. I too would love to see our comments.

I agree with Groovy about sending a big thank you to the AG.

Posts: 13117 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robi
Member # 5547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Lymetoo ........... I want to read the comments. I left a long one and now cannot find where it is.

robi

--------------------
Now, since I put reality on the back burner, my days are jam-packed and fun-filled. ..........lily tomlin as 'trudy'

Posts: 2503 | From here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymemomtooo
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, you know they are sick but not completely stupid. They must have their own gang also posting to help raise the %. So why blow that cover by letting us see their replies???

Perhaps the old strategy of phoning in on a regular basis would be a good idea. I know we did it for the hospitals once.

Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted as well. A big FAT 1. I wish there was a zero.

I also replied (among other things)that if they were to become sick they will use ILADS guidelines not there own. OOOOOOO it makes me so mad.... How do we get a thank you to the AG? MAybe we should send one letter and everyone "signs" it, much like a petition? Just a thought. It might be more powerful.

[cussing] [cussing] [cussing] [cussing] [cussing] [cussing]

[puke]

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sometimesdilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
suggestion- why not suggest to the newsletter editor that comments should be posted- here's what i emailed to them:

dear sirs:

why don't you show the comments you solicit while asking for readers to rate the usefulness of an article in your online newsletter? I'm sure they would be fascinating, and it would be helpful for all readers to see others' critiques.

For example, the current article defending the ISDA's Lyme treatment guidelines is obviously being rated extremely poorly. Why is that? Being able to read the comments would likely shed some light.

----- dilly

Posts: 2507 | From lost in the maze | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

For example, the current article defending the ISDA's Lyme treatment guidelines is obviously being rated extremely poorly. Why is that?

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dave6002
Member # 9064

quote:
They must have their own gang also posting to help raise the %
You are right: a few 9 are form Steer, Worms, the author and their pups.

They thought their article would get excellent rating, so they set up the survey

Unfortunately to them, we all ated it the lowest at "1".

What a disgrace to the IDSA!!!

Lymetoo
Member # 743

[lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

bettyg
Unregistered

382 replies right now; 1.36 - 9 !!! yippee!

now look at the graphic chart! [Wink]

dilly or whoever, good note you sent tothem to release ALL COMMENTS written on this post!! [bow]

AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was beautiful, Dilly! [Big Grin]

This was mine:

The problem is that the guidelines committee only examined scientific evidence which arrived at conclusions supporting their views. A tremendous amount of scientific evidence arriving at a different conclusion was ignored.

The practice of medicine is an Art based in Science. The "science" is often proven wrong. Those who are unwilling to listen to opposing arguements, remaining steadfastly dogmatic in their viewpoints, often end up looking like fools.

Please reconsider the scientific evidence which has been repeatedly offered by the ILADS group and refute it, if you can. If you are unable to refute it at least acknowledge that it exists and state your reasons for disagreeing with it.

You are alienating a greal deal of the American population, who are coming to question your motives, as your inflexibility in considering another viewpoint would make it seem as though you desire to eliminate the Vector-Borne Diseases from the infectious diseases you treat. Maybe it is best left to FPs who care.

I wonder if they promptly ignore responses to this survey, as well... [shake]

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobweb:

I do hope there is not a manipulation in the tallying of votes! [Eek!]

Hey Cobby -

There's a manipulation of everything else, so why not the votes?! [lol]

They were probably just hoping we'd all figure it would be a waste of our time and they'd get a clean survey supporting them. No matter, it's their poll, they can just delete us and post whatever results they want. [shake]

I'll be curious to see what becomes of this. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle M
Member # 7200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also added a few choice comments, and am vexed not to be able to read the commentary.

Cowards.

Michelle

Posts: 3193 | From Northern California | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Being given a chance to rate an article, etc. is a pretty standard online feature used to increase interaction between readers and whatever website. There is no actual "vote" going on.

actually, i'd be surprised if anyone at the ISDA other than a webmaster's underling actually READS a single comment we've left.

so what. seems to me a a great idea to yell in their direction at every and any opportunity. Especially since our being vocal seems to be what annoys the Grand Arses of Lyme the very most.
[Big Grin]

and, we'll have given any innocent who stumbles into this particular pile of doo cause to wonder why the blantantly negative response?

dilly

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by Michelle M:

Cowards.

[rant]
Rating Level: : 1.36/9

423 Total Ratings

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

bettyg
Unregistered

432 now; same ratio as tutu's above post.

now let's go for 500; on up to 1000 votes!!

we've got a few short of 13,000 members; 10,000 actual minus all the trolls deleted promptly.

anything is possible! keep the numbers going upward! [kiss] [bow]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

up

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Areneli
Member # 6740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Areneli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bettyg,

Lymenet had 13000 users over the years since the beginning, but most of them are no longer here. They registered years ago and later went their own way but we keep their record here permanently.

I estimate that we have about 1400 active users at present time.

Posts: 1538 | From Planet Earth | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Good job, everyone! 446 votes, 1.34/9. Now we just have to find the long-gone folks and get them to vote... [Big Grin]
Areneli
Member # 6740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Areneli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have more than one browser in your computer you can vote with every single one.
Posts: 1538 | From Planet Earth | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My question is why they would open themselves up for this? Are they that stupid? Whatdid they think was going to happen? DUH.

Someone should print that page out and keep it for future use if needed. I don't know how.

It is embarrasing to the IDSA [bonk]

Melissa

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - 447 Total Ratings
[puke] [puke] [puke]

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by merrygirl:

It is embarrasing to the IDSA [bonk]

[lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by merrygirl:

Someone should print that page out and keep it for future use if needed. I don't know how.

How about bringing it HERE??!! [Big Grin] [puke]

Volume 17 | Number 2 | Summer 2007
From the President: IDSA Stands Up For Lyme Disease Guidelines
IDSA produces its practice guidelines with one goal in mind: to provide our members with the best possible advice about how to best take care of patients. We achieve that goal through a rigorous, transparent, evidence-based process. Once written by an expert panel, our guidelines are carefully reviewed for content, readability, and objectivity by the Standards and Practice Guidelines Committee, by subject matter experts, and by the Board of Directors. Thus, the conclusions are carefully developed, although we are always prepared to consider new evidence or new perspectives and initiate revisions if needed.

The Connecticut attorney general has notified IDSA that he is investigating possible antitrust violations in connection with the development of our 2000 and 2006 Lyme disease guidelines. This unprecedented move against a professional society and its practice guidelines appears to have been initiated on behalf of health care professionals and patient care advocates who disagree with IDSA recommendations. These individuals maintain that Lyme disease exists in a chronic form, and that long-term intravenous ceftriaxone provides clinical benefit.

The guidelines committee had carefully considered clinical evidence on these topics, and concluded that there is no evidence Borrelia burgdorferi persists chronically following 10 to 28 days of antibiotic therapy. Moreover, clinical trials have demonstrated that long-term ceftriaxone provides no objective benefit, and can cause obvious harm in terms of adverse effects of ceftriaxone and vascular access complications. At IDSA's 2006 Annual Meeting, guideline committee representatives debated a spokesman from the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS) about these issues. ILADS produced no convincing data to indicate that our guidelines should be altered.

Nothing Replaces Clinician's Judgement
Why is the Connecticut attorney general investigating IDSA? ILADS and others are unhappy that IDSA guidelines are used by the insurance industry as a basis for denying payment for chronic antibiotic therapy, thus depriving health care providers of income and depriving patients of therapy. IDSA is proud that its guidelines are considered authoritative and are widely used. However, IDSA recognizes that every patient is different, and nothing can replace a clinician's judgment. Guidelines are intended to help them reach decisions about the best course of treatment. They are suggestions based on the best available science--but they are by no means mandatory. IDSA cannot and would not dictate an individual physician's actions. Furthermore, the Society has no role in insurance company policy, and no insurance company has any role in the development of our guidelines.

There is no legal precedent for charging a professional society with antitrust violations for developing clinical practice guidelines, and legal experts tell us that an antitrust claim, if brought, would have little chance of success. Even if no claim is ever brought, this investigation will have an impact on IDSA. IDSA has already spent tens of thousands of dollars in attorney fees and many hours of staff time providing documents requested by the Connecticut attorney general. Thus far, IDSA has cooperated fully with the attorney general. We have nothing to hide: Our process is rigorous and transparent. We are concerned, however, that IDSA volunteers who serve on committees not be harassed, and not be hurt financially. We will vigorously resist requests that are intrusive and time-consuming for members if these requests seem frivolous.

The debate on how best to treat Lyme disease is a scientific one, and we believe it is best resolved scientifically. Unfortunately, those who are unhappy with our scientific conclusions have made it political. In some states, advocates have pressured the legislature to endorse long-term antibiotic therapy despite the evidence. In Connecticut, they have found a sympathetic ally in the attorney general, who has initiated this investigation.

We are immensely sympathetic to frustrated patients who have diverse symptoms, and who are frustrated that we cannot identify a cause for their symptoms. However, our Society is committed to management strategies that rely on data, interpreted by experienced clinicians and researchers, to formulate recommendations for what approaches are effective and safe. If therapies are used which have been demonstrated to be ineffective or unsafe, we cannot shy away from discouraging the use of such practices.

IDSA is facing an unprecedented challenge from the attorney general of Connecticut that threatens the role of all professional societies to educate their members and the public about best medical practices. We will do our best to educate the attorney general and his advisors, and other lawmakers and policymakers, about the merits of evidence-based practice guidelines. We also are working to educate the media and the public about Lyme disease and its proper treatment. However, we will resist any efforts to prevent the dissemination of objective, science-based recommendations.

You have already rated this content. Rating Level: : 1.34/9

447 Total Ratings

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

up

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dave6002
Member # 9064

-

Rating Level: : 1.34/9

452 Total Ratings

We should have put our comments to this article in a thread.

Robin123
Member # 9197

Someone should make a cartoon of that statement...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement