LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Learning to ``muscle test'' yourself

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Learning to ``muscle test'' yourself
Truthfinder
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic came up on another thread, and perhaps there is enough interest to start a new topic. I would certainly love to learn how to do muscle testing on myself.

The only article I've read on self-testing is an interview between two homeopaths, so the main topic - but not the only topic - is about testing homeopathic remedies. I confess I never tried this because I don't have anyone to verify my results. This may not be critical, however, with enough practice on something OTHER than remedies - something less critical like food choices or spices. I've put an excerpt from the article below.

http://www.hpathy.com/interviews/dianefuller2.asp

[Note: Reference is made in this article (link above) to the ``Aggravation Zapper'' interview. There is actually a much newer ``Aggravation Zapper'' article from early in 2007 than what is mentioned in this article. Go here (below) if you are interested in zapping aggravations..... and that includes having a bad reaction to a new medication or something you just ate that is making you sick, etc. Could be helpful.]
http://www.hpathy.com/papersnew/fuller-aggravation-zapper.asp

quote:
.....You can also muscle test to discover how often the remedy should be taken and to find the best potency. I encourage clients to learn to muscle test so they can test before each dose of the remedy to see if they need it that day, and how often they need it.

There are several simple muscle tests that can be done by an individual without having to have another person to press down on their arm. The one I find the best is the "leaning test".

If you hold whatever it is you want to test (food, vitamins, herbs, or remedies etc.) on the chest or solar plexus, close your eyes and ask the question, "Is this good for me?" then, keeping the question in mind, stand quietly until you begin to sway. Normally, people lean forward, toward what they are holding if it is good for them, and backwards, or away from the item if it is not good for them.

Some people don't lean in the usual directions - one man went around in circles for "Yes" and sideways for "No" which was simple to figure out using the regular muscle test on the same items he tested himself on.

You can't really back away from a remedy you are holding to your chest, but it helps people to remember that if they start going backwards, it is as if they are trying to back away from the remedy albeit unsuccessfully!

.... if you are able to do this type of muscle testing, and some people can't seem to do it, if you hold something that is not good for you, you will lean backwards, and if it is good for you, you will lean forwards. However, people do not always respond with a yes as forward, and a no as backwards although most do. Try it - if you test with kitchen spices you often get a good response. Or, try a 50M of something - that should get some movement happening!

Some people become very good at muscle testing themselves and it makes taking remedies much easier and more effective because they are taking them according to their body's needs, and not somebody else's ideas of what they need. But, some people just don't seem to get the knack of it and can't seem to make it work.

[dizzy]

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a huge believer in muscle testing and have been trained to do it. However, as much as I feel confident with the results of testing someone else, I never got to the point yet that I felt confident testing myself. It may just be a matter of practice, but I find self-testing much harder than testing others. Good information!

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great post Truth as I have been wanting to know this too.

Hopefully, Hardynacka will come along and post how she muscle tests herself.

In fact, I think I will pm her and ask her to share.

Luvs

--------------------
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be Peace.

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlisonP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlisonP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've used this method with great success (the leaning method) in the past.

Right now I am seeing someone who muscle tests me as well, which I like because she also figures out dosages and timing through muscle testing. I'm also teaching myself how to do another kind using my fingers.

I like muscle testing because I really do feel it is the body's way of saying what it does and doesn't need. It cuts down on a lot of wasted money too for supplements that just aren't working.

[Smile]

Alison

--------------------
 -

The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. --- Edward R. Murrow

Posts: 923 | From California | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickandtiredofbeingsandt
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickandtiredofbeingsandt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I muscle test myself by using the middle finger and pressing on the end of the index finger of the same hand. Just place the longer middle finger over the top of the index finger right behind the cuticle and press. It is a bit more subtle than using arm leverage but I have learned to detect strength from weakness. Works for me.

--------------------
Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

Posts: 185 | From Colorado | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you have blocked regulation (which most if not all sick people do), how will muscle testing yourself ever be accurate? how do you unblock yourself to get an accurate result?

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up for selma and other experts on self muscle testing [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting article, Tracy! Thanks for posting.

Glad to see there are OTHER muscle testers in lymenet!!!

A new member, Noelle, also does this method from the interview to self test. But I think this self-test of leaving the body move alone is like the PENDULUM and NOT muscle test. It is dowsing, and not kinesiology.

Muscle test is much more down-to-earth, a matter of physical force, pulling the arms like she said. Dowsing is much more 'energetic', less physical.

Some people are good on this dowsing, I'm not too good, besides this pendulum consumes my inner energy while muscle tests are like aerobics, only consume the energy from my finger muscles!!

The only thing that I also feel is missing in this interview, is what HEIWALOVE says: blocked regulation people. Believe me, they're ALL around, I see these people almost EVERY DAY. Yesterday a friend came home, she's blocked. Today, I tested a woman who was feeling ill, she's blocked.

Now I even don't test their arms anymore, I do it through my body, they only touch me. Like the homeopath describes with children! I did both in the beginning, but it's time consuming and the answers are always the same, so I now do only through myself.

Funny to see that the homeopath didn't find many blocked patients or that unblocking was as simple as finding good homeopathic substances tested for each organ.

My lyme doctor did and does that homeopathic searching for my organs and right substances. That was his main treatment for me. I got out with 4-7 substances every time I went to see him, I believe similar to what this homeopath describes.

But BEFORE doing that, he unblocks me, in case I was blocked. Dr. K always speaks of the 7 factors (heavy metals, pshychological blockages, scars, toxins, infections, occlusion, EMF-geopathic stress etc) usually responsible for blocked regulation.

Sometimes, it's even something else (I tested my husband and only once since I started testing people to practice, he was blocked; it was on a Chinese meridian, after some massage, he unblocked).

Today I unblocked the woman easily (pshychological blockage, Mediastinum testing), but then discovered she had switching... Scar was testing for switching, her right side was weak. Before solving these structural problems, I can't even start testing her for her problems! It won't work well!

Lucky are the ones that got no blockage nor switching. I had both. Switching from a scar. Blockage came and went out, always for DIFFERENT reasons. Until I found out I'm free from blockages in the last months.

But I just spent 3 nights on a 'bad' bedroom, without cutting the circuit breaker. I woke up more tired. 3 days after doing that, BANG. I woke up and my muscle tones were weak. Not blocked, but on the way to.... [Frown]

I suspected EMFs because of my laziness to cut circuit breaker. Well, yesterday I cut it again, I slept well again, strong muscle tones again.
------------------------

SICK AND TIRED: I did the test as you described. GREAT WAY!! The hand that opens the link between your index + middle finger, how do you do that?

I just put my thumb + index inside to open the link. It worked, even though it looks a bit awkward! Can you tell us if it's like this that you do (thumb + index inside?)

Hey, I'm going to tell other people to try doing like you suggest. So far, I can't make people do like I do, EVEN if I show and teach them, for more than an hour sometimes!!!

--------------------------------

LUVS: I'll explain again like I do (but Sickandtired's method seems easier).

I use only index + thumb of both hands.

Right hand: thumb + index touch each other, I use constant pressure to open.

Left hand: works like a clothes' pin, it's used to keep the right hand fingers shut.

Important thing is calibration of force. If you use too much force on left hand, your right hand will never open. You have to calibrate with a positive question. You always try to open with the same force with your right hand too.

For example: apple. You take an apple to which you know you're not allergic, put in front of you and test. You have to find something POSITIVE FOR YOU to calibrate.

I test the opposite way of what the homeopath of the interview suggests. I use constant force to open my right hand fingers and THEN pose the question or affirmation: 'this apple good for me'. It HAS to open, meaning something like 'good' for me. The muscle tones changed from strong in the beginning, before the question(closed) to weak (open) AFTER the question is posed.

The muscle opens in a matter of 1/2 to 1 second AFTER the end of the question, NEVER DURING the end of the question, and never too late.

The homoeopath of the interview would first pose the question, THEN apply force, and then she'll get strong answer for 'apple' (strong muscles, they won't open).

MUSCLE TONES DEPEND ON IF YOU START WITH PRESSURE OR WITHOUT PRESSURE.

Strong = good, weak = bad is not always then.

I get strong = bad, weak = good !!!

I only understood why when I saw the videos of Dr. K. In fact, the muscles change tones and that's what we should watch for. The interpretation is US who give. These are simply muscles, they behave as they do, we give the interpretaion.

Sorry this was long!!!
Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

thanks for all the info selma. i don't feel like i'm ready to test myself, because dr. k's nurse told me i have blocked regulation (of course she unblocked me when she did ART on me), and i have no way of telling when my regulation is blocked or unblocked or what to do about it if it's a problem.

EMFs are a problem for me too, but there's not a whole lot i can do about it; i could cut the breakers in my apt, i guess, but i live in brooklyn and am constantly surrounded by cell phone towers and wireless networks. in fact, in my apartment alone i can access about 8-10 wireless networks at any given time. pretty crazy. there's only so much i can do about EMFs until i move out of this city, which i plan on doing in the next several months; i love it here but feel like it's too hard to get well amid all the craziness of nyc.

i will ask A.R. (dr. k's nurse) about self-testing the next time i see her and see what she says. for now, though, i'm just going to trust her and my LLMD (who also does some ART) and my intuition. i'm pretty sure i'm blocked most of the time anyway, as i just relapsed and am often quite sick and overwhelmed. i wonder if yoga and/or meditation would help unblock my regulation?

sorry for all the disconnected thoughts and rambling [Smile]

~heather.

--------------------

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott, I've wondered about that - testing yourself versus testing others. I would be afraid of trying to `control' the outcome somehow.

For testing yourself, I wonder if it would help if you could put the `item' in a bag or box to somehow conceal what it was - to eliminate any preconceived knowledge about it.

Thanks, Alison - good to know the leaning method works for you. I have this vision of concentrating so hard on what I'm doing that I fall over. [Big Grin]

Sickandtired, I just tried that a bit and I feel like a complete klutz - my index finger wants to move around a bit. Did it feel that way in the beginning to you, too?

heiwalove, that was one of my questions, too...about blockages.

I asked my homeopath about this nearly a year ago - told her I had been advised by kinesiologists that ``my polarity is reversed'', which can make homeopathic remedies, herbs, and supplements fail to work. She replied that the whole reason any of us needs a remedy is because our energy is off-center. If we had to be centered for remedy to work, we'd never need to take it.

Hard to argue with that. But of course, when trying to do muscle testing on yourself, then this becomes a slightly bigger issue.

There is a way of removing blockages and polarity `switches' by tapping your chest.... I think I have some notes on that somewhere.... I'll have to see..... and then maybe have some of you try it or test it on yourselves or others. Or maybe someone has some suggestions on this.

Selma! I have some questions for you but I'm fading here..... I'd better quit and get to bed.

I'll see if Noelle could copy and paste her method over here, too.

I'm hoping this could be a good thread for reference purposes in the future for those wishing to know a little about this. [Smile]

`Night everyone....... [sleepy]

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickandtiredofbeingsandt
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickandtiredofbeingsandt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma,
Not sure what your question is but if I understand it, you are saying you are using one hand to form the link and the other hand to pull through it? My method is one handed.

It is subtle but you can learn what is strong and what is weak using the middle finger/index finger.

Tracy,
I don't have that particular problem. You are using the index finger muscle to push up against the middle finger pressure pushing down. I guess if your index finger is particularly weak then my method wouldn't work. I hope this explains it.

--------------------
Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

Posts: 185 | From Colorado | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
told her I had been advised by kinesiologists that ``my polarity is reversed'', which can make homeopathic remedies, herbs, and supplements fail to work.
I've been muscle testing for well over a decade and I learned from a professional who is very good. From what she said and what I've seen myself, it is difficult to get reliable/correct answers on a person whose polarity is reversed.

edited to add: It's also difficult to impossible for a person whose polarity is reversed to test anyone else accurately.

In addition, reversed polarity causes a little shock to the person everytime they make contact with the earth. I have no proof of this, just what I've experienced and read myself, plus what my mentor told me.

Since I started treatment for lyme, my polarity is often reversed. When that happens I am unable to test myself accurately. The key is to fix your polarity so that you can get correct results and thus find products that work for you. You may need help from an experienced muscle tester to do that.

Terry

[ 02. November 2007, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: TerryK ]

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Great article, Terry! Many of the ``pitfalls'' to muscle testing are addressed here, as well as several methods for testing. Thanks!

I'm going to go ahead and post the link to Terry's article on muscle testing. I do not believe this is a violation of the LymeNet rules, but I will also write to Jenifer to be sure this is acceptable. If not, I will edit my post and eliminate the link.

Edit note: I deleted the link to Terry's article to avoid conflict with LymeNet rules. To go to Terry's article on muscle testing, copy and paste the following sentence - including the quotation marks - into the Google search box; (Terry's article should be the first item that comes up on the Google search, along with other articles of interest:

"Muscle testing allows one to determine what makes the body strong"

[ 04. November 2007, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Truthfinder ]

--------------------
Tracy

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrific article Terry!

I was going to write something up, but I couldn't have done better!

This is the method I use for muscle testing - leaning forward for a positive, and back for a negative.

It may be more accurately called dousing, as Selma noted, because it is more energetic than a muscle response.

I'll add that I don't test myself well if I am too near my computer or airport wireless transmitter (say closer than ten or fifteen feet.)

And some days if I'm too stressed I just don't get any answers at all, but not too often.

I've been using this method for about ten years, so I've gotten proficient at testing myself.

I double check with a professional, and the results are consistent that I come up with a slightly higher dosage than he would give me, but with the same substances. I usually go with his recommendation, because then I don't herx so hard.

I test my children this way by putting a hand on their shoulder, picturing them in my mind, and then asking the question.

Sometimes I test people at a distance this way.

It's great to practice by testing things that you would be taking or eating anyway. You can see if your testing matches the instructions on the bottle of your vitamin C, for instance.

You can also test to see things like if your body prefers the farmed salmon or the wild pacific salmon at the grocery store.

The body is so literal with these questions. I once asked at the store if a package of wild pacific salmon would be good for my body - NO. Why not?, I wondered. So I asked if it would be good for my body after I cooked it - YES.

Have fun with this!

Link to Muscle Testing article written by Terry:

Edited because the link contains some adds, and lymenet is good about keeping sales off this site. You could PM me or Terry for the link.

Great article!

[ 04. November 2007, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: bejoy ]

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the article is good, thanks for sharing Terry. There are though MANY more pitfalls than you describe. You're right about emotions blocking us.

Strong infections can block us too. It happened to me for weeks after recent tick bite. Some people will suffer from switching (problem on one side of the brain) or even double switching. Eating allergenic stuff may block us too.

There's just one thing I really dont' agree. That we can get good answers with the pendulum when blocked. I can never get any reasonable answers with the pendulum while blocked. Dr. K stated the same, a person with blocked regulation cannot do the pendulum with good answers. I wonder...

What I do when someone is blocked is: I touch the person on his inner part of his leg, above the bone that connects the foot to the leg (sorry for my anatomical poor description....). For the people who know accupuncture, this is the point where there are 2 meridians connecting.

In this accu. point, I get some clearer muscle test answers to unblock the person. Not as strong as if the person has open regulation, but usually enough to figure out some of the reasons.

I tested the body test (moving forward/ backward). AMAZING!! Thanks for posting that. It's extremely easy. Even after I stopped doing that and came back to my finger's muscle tests, my body kept moving simultaneously to my fingers!!! I couldn't stop it! [Big Grin]

The time-lapse for the answer after the question is posed the SAME as with muscle tests. But I still don't know if this is muscle test or dowsing. I believe more like dowsing...

TERRY, I think then I didn't understand your test. Do you push the two fingers from one hand down or so? I was using my right hand fingers to try to open the left hand fingers (like the pelaranda site suggests).

What are these DIODES you're talking? The link is dead, can you tell us more?

TRACY, I still don't know what is reversed polarity in Dr. K's words... Maybe you're talking about double switching? Anyone knows?

HEATHER, now that I'm always with a functioning regulation, I can tell where the fields of EMF start to be bad, and where they end inside a bedroom. I will place my head/body in the most strange places when I travel to new places. Only then I get quality sleep.

I do muscle tests, I walk all around and keep asking "emf"? Of course, they are all over, but I guess I get only the extremely strong ones. My computer is number one, as well as this screen.

I just came back from the other post from Noelle, called Herbal cures or so. She posted a few methods to self-muscle test/ dowsing.

Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Ha, ha [Smile] - I was going to ask you a similar question, Selma. I was not sure what you meant by `switching', and perhaps it is the same thing as `reversed polarity'. I've also heard it referred to as my "polarity is switched". No one ever really explained it to me other than what I've posted. What I remember is that I would test positive for things that should not test positive, etc.

And it's interesting what Terry said:

``From what she said and what I've seen myself, it is difficult to get reliable/correct answers on a person whose polarity is reversed.

``edited to add: It's also difficult to impossible for a person whose polarity is reversed to test anyone else accurately.''

But I also noticed this in Terry's article:

``Before proceeding to the suggestions on how to clear the problem, stimulate your immune system by brushing downward several times with three fingers (index, middle and 3rd fingers) on the area between the collarbones above the breast (thymus). Then put water on your wrists and the palms of your hands to enhance electrical conductivity.

"This will help you to get more accurate test results while trying to clear your problem. It is very difficult to get accurate results when you are not electrical, grounded or are emotionally blocked.''

This is very similar to what I was told to do to help get my `polarity' realigned. I hope I can find my information on this because it did seem to have a favorable effect on me (according to the kinesiologist working with me on that day). I can also try Terry's brushing technique.

Gosh, I'm out of time again....

--------------------
Tracy

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a nice subject to discuss. I am glad you started it now, Truth, and not a week ago. I hope that any input to this thread remains polite and respectful and not rude as has been the case for a long time with most that smacks of alternatives.

This is what I learned:

Heather put it right - if your autonomic nervous system is out of balance, and in blocked regulatiion, testing is inaccurate because the body is unable to reveal the "truth". In blocked regulation, one could sense/ feel 100F temperature as great; while in blocked regulation you could be freezing at the same temperature because the body has lost its ability to regulate via ANS. Or, the body regulates only the upper half where you feel warm, and from the waist down you are ice-cold. I lived with this for many months when I was still sick. That is blocked regulation.

The autonomic nervous system is the engine that drives every function in our body. Dr. K. wrote his thesis on the ANS - in the seventies; until recently little talk about the ANS in medicine.

Dr. K. refers to muscle testing that doesn't consider blocked regulation as "department store muscle-testing" -- "is this good for me", etc. and I learned that I would not want to do serious decision-making based on this testing.

When I was ill, I went in and out of blocked regulation of my nervous system by the seconds, okay now and a few seconds later totally off.
It took a long time for him to be able to ``unblock'' me long enough to be able to test me. That is the art in ART; that is where doctor's eyes, hands and ears, intuition and experience come in.

There are methods to open the regulation by a tapping method - but only temporarily. MFT (Mental Field Therapy). Most K. therapists' patients learns this method - I think I taught it to Scott for the first time. Only if the regulation is open - is the body in a healing mode. "the patient who taps - heals" - I have heard it many times.

Switching as per Dr. K.'s is often caused by a scar or by a tooth. Fix the scar or fix the tooth.

So when open, I am sure O-ring testing by Dr. Yoshiaki Omura, M.D., and arms' length testing can give you fair information.

The mental field plays a big role in kinesiology. The testing doctor has to be ahead in state of health -- ahead of his sick patients. He has to have open regulation.
If he comes up with similar results with every patient: i.e. allergic to corn; it is possible that the doctor and the patient are allergic to corn, or worse, only the doctor is allergic to corn, and the patient is told that he/she is allergic to corn. It is similar when self-testing.

It takes very special people, well prepared and grounded to perform muscle testing. I am sure you also can spot people with blocked regulation. Mercury toxic people with their often uncontrollable explosiveness are suspect. I have learned to recognize them by just listening to them. The mercurious personality is often switched and blocked, or double switched and blocked.

The benefit of good muscle testing: If symptoms indicate a certain problem, infection or toxicity, but you don't know what really is wrong with the patient, the microbe that has invaded, the toxins that are dominant - if the toxin opens the regulation, or if a remedy, abx, or antiviral, or herb opens the regulation - it tells by whatever opens the regulation, where the dominant major problem is at the moment. So if a viral CD opens the regulation, you can assume that viruses are part of the problem. If a toxic metal opens the regulation, i.e. the toxic metal goes into resonance with the metal stored in the body, it is safe to assume that is a place to address.

In ART, the testing goes much further. We can find out where the toxin is or microbes is, is it intracellularly, is it in the matrix. We can find out which abx addresses a certain bacteria best at this time. We can determine the most effective remedies at this time. This will of course change as the body does some changing as treatment goes along. All I can say is that ART is awesome to watch. I have learned enough of the practice to be able to test my family members for everything from foods to meds. And most of all to find out: what is causing the problems, if any.

For self-muscle testing, I have learned the BDORT (Bidigital O-Ring Testing) by Dr. Yoshiaki Omura, M.D. Look it up www.dromura.net.

Also the Arm's Length testing is fairly easy to learn.

I am not an expert in either of the self-testing methods, but make due with it. My husband has learned enough ART to be able to test me deciding whether I have had enough coffee or sugar candy today!!

Go learn it, is all I can say. It pays to take a real course given by an expert, whether for self-testing or others. It is the best money you will ever spend. If you can't afford it, may be you can later. There are a few supplements you won't use if you muscle test. I have a few of these sitting around that I opened to quickly and could not take them back.

It is best to test a daily dose without the plastic bottle. It might also block you if you use too much for testing.

If you are not sure you want to do self-testing or the other methods, at least learn the'' tapping'' that I have talked about on this board many times, called MFT (Mental Field Therapy) developed by Dr. K. based on Roger Callahan's work.

EFT is similar. Or learn the ``Shaking'' that I have posted recently. Hardly or no response to it on this board. Why am I surprised? I would bet my last nickel that that will open your regulation - in other words, open all the circuits to reset your autonomic nervous system. I have to see and check if shaking really opens regulation next time I find myself blocked. I love the shaking more than any other exercise and it is more stimulating than tapping.

Anything can block your regulation - from your pierced ears to navel adornments, to eyeglass frames, to jewelry, especially watches with lots of metals, make-up., foods, vitamins, minerals, often the fillers of the latter two, medicines, antibiotics, herbs. All frequencies. When I was sick at my worst, my bra blocked my regulation as did a green silk blouse. I was so sick - too sick to walk on my own - Dr. K. called for a sheet to be wrapped around me and sent us home. We had to come back the same day with several sets of clothing - he tested all - to make certain that anything I wore would not block me again. If the autonomics are out of sync, the regulation is blocked. The body cannot perform very well.

Now I can check all these things myself, with my husband. If I were alone, I would teach a friend - everybody can benefit.

Take care.

Sharing my experiences.

I post this without reading it again, because I am running out of time.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks truthfinder, bejoy - glad you found it useful.

I found the same thing with questions bejoy, one must be very careful of the wording.

quote:
There's just one thing I really dont' agree. That we can get good answers with the pendulum when blocked
I am not an expert on the pendulum but I took a series of classes on the use of the pendulum and learned ways to clear myself for testing with the pendulum.

Dowsing (which is the same thing as using the pendulum) is very different from muscle testing as you point out. It is more a way of communicating with your subconscious/spiritual/intuituion. One typically develops a pre-set program with their dowsing tool which helps with accuracy and helps during times that your body is out of whack. You can also build in some protection so that you don't have your energy drained. Some of this is explained in a book called "Letter to Robin - a Mini-Course in Pendulum Dowsing"

There are many other ways to work with the pendulum that can help this situation such as using releasing statements and affirmations. There is also a great little booklet that I have used to help clear myself and do energy clearing called "Techniques That work for me" by Raymon Grace. That might be a hard one to find.

Sometimes the pendulum does not work for me. In that case I have other techniques that I use which are beyond the scope of this disucssion but many times (since my polarity is a problem since going on lyme treatment) I have my husband or my herbalist help clear me for muscle testing.

I'm not sure about which method the leaning approach falls under (dowsing or muscle testing). Leaning does not use a dowsing rod, pendulum or any other tool, just your leg and body muscles. Not something I really thought much about before but I think it is a good tool for those who don't feel comfortable with the other methods but they do feel comfortable with the leaning.

Selma:
quote:
TERRY, I think then I didn't understand your test.
Are you talking about the perelandra explanations? If I understand your explanation of how you place your hands/thumbs/fingers, I use the exact same technique that you use but I haven't described it. You did a great job of describing it.

I've tried several others but this is the one that I feel comfortable with. It is not described exactly in the perelandra links but method #2 is close. I think part of why some of us feel comfortable with certain positions and not others probably has something to do with the size and shape of hands/fingers.

Selma:
quote:
What I do when someone is blocked is: I touch the person on his inner part of his leg, above the bone that connects the foot to the leg (
Thanks, I'll try that. If memory serves, those are the electrical rejuvination points in one of the energy methods that I've researched so it makes perfect sense to me that it would help. I find that flower essences also work to repair the electrical energy field but one has to find the right essence so this seems much easier.

quote:
What are these DIODES you're talking? The link is dead, can you tell us more?

I have no relationship to the company and only list their link because I've used their products for many years with good results.

After looking around their site, I see they have altered some of their products to new digital versions. I don't know about the new versions, just the original diodes. The slim that they list on this page in a package and the equipment diodes are the ones that I'm familiar with.
http://www.energpolarit.com/category.aspx?cid=169

I found the diodes were very good for grounding and electrical issues, especially the first few years that I wore them. I'm not nearly as sensitive to EMF's now and I don't need to wear them much anymore. I can't say if the diodes are what made me less sensitive but I think it was my overall health more than the diodes.

My husband is an electrical engineer and wears it everyday when he is training others on the manufacturing floor where he is exposed to lots of EMF's.

They are protective agains EMF's. There were some discussions here awhile back about them. There are many other tools that may do the same thing but these are the ones that I'm familiar with. Having this type of tool energy tested to find the best for yourself is the best idea in my view.

Selma:
quote:
I still don't know what is reversed polarity in Dr. K's words... Maybe you're talking about double switching? Anyone knows?
I've not studied Dr. K's ART testing yet but as far as polarity - briefly:
Like batteries, our bodies contain positive south pole and negative north pole. As with batteries, these polarities affect our electrical circuits. Switching is when these poles are reversed. You can also be neutral.

Touch for health - another method of muscle testing - uses a method of activating 3 sets of accupuncture points to correct polarity switching.

If anyone is interested I can type them out here but I have to go at the moment as I'm running out of time. If you want me to type them in - please let me know.

Good discussion.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Sick and tired, sorry, I asked the question about muscle testing to Terry, but wanted to ask YOU instead. I guess I didn't understand how you do that...

I'll write later, no time today (doing a job at home).

Just wanting to thank GIGI for her comments (always informative!!). For me too, tapping EFT helped me many times to open regulation, but when my infection load was very high, NOTHING worked. S./Dr.B. couldn't do anything except that I should continue with killers to improve. And it happened, it took a few weeks though.

And I'd like to post one page of the site Terry suggested (about diodes). It explains how to muscle test (2 people test) to see if the diodes work:

http://www.energpolarit.com.gravitatehosting.com/docs/muscletest_withdirect.pdf

The principle works to test diodes (if they'll help to protect you) BUT ALSO to any herb you use. Example: liver is stressed (arm gets weak). You then add the good substance to clear liver problems, your arm should get strong!! Muscle test has to change when you find the good answer!

And so on: you get borrelia slides, test, arm gets weak. You place andrographis near you, re-test everything again, your arm gets strong IF andrographis is what you need. IF not, you have to keep testing until you find what makes the arm strong.

TRACY, so no, switching is something totally different from what you describe then. I guess, it's under 'geopathic stress/ EMF" in the 7 principles that block regulation according to dr. K....

TERRY, I would love to know which accupressure points. I have a few professional charts of accupuncture, but I see that the numbers vary a bit from book to book. If you post the numbers/ meridians with short explanation where they are, I'll search for the number of the meridian on the lower part of the leg (the one that I can read better answers from blocked people).

When I have time, I can also try to post here a PRECIOUS thing I learned with dr. K's writings. It's a wonderful list of ORGANS with related pshychological symbols. If someone is interested, of course.

When you ask: "pshycho problem blocking?" If the answer is yes, then you go on: "is the stomach testing for this problem?", 'no', then, you go organ by organ until you find the right organ that tests for this specific psycho blockage.

Then you go to this list of symbolic meanings of each organ, and find a list of possible 'conflicts'. You test conflict by conflict until you find the exact problem. Then unblocking it is EASY and amazingly fast through tapping of certain accu points. [bonk] (a bit like 'bonking'!) . It's a wonderful tool. I'm sure Scott and Gigi use this tool.

But again, this is only valid for people with open regulation....

Gotta go. Great thread!!!

Selma

Gert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The integrative doctor I see initially did muscle testing on me and I was quite impressed. Now I do the sway test daily on myself.

I hope I am allowed to post a link to a site. This is on self testing.

http://www.ladybarbara.net/html/self-testing.html

Posts: 261 | From NW Pa ~ Crawford County | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minoucat
Member # 5175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minoucat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The link GiGi posted should be http://www.dromura.net (no period at the end)

Links on the articles above and a google search on muscle testing can point you to some very interesting books. Remember that you can order via the Lymenet Amazon link and earn $$ for Lymenet.

--------------------

RECIDITE, PLEBES! Gero rem imperialem!
(Stand aside plebians! I am on imperial business.)

Posts: 2331 | From WA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noelle
Member # 13707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, great information on this topic, there are only two things I would like to add for anybody that might not know.

First-here is an acupunture location website.... acuxo.com , its pretty cool and informative

Second- the only other way I know of to help get truthful anwers when body testing is to put your thumb and middle finger in the indents on the back of your neck, where your skull meets your neck.

If you do that while testing it helps break the preconceived notions or thoughts we get about our answers!!

Noelle

Posts: 16 | From PA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Gert, very good article with photos.

It's very interesting to see how the woman healed her dog and whole family from Ehrlichiosis only using that.

I'm copy-pasting the self-test here:

IF I TEACH YOU NOTHING ELSE (self-testing)

Over the years, I have seen many systems for ascertaining what a 'patient' should or shouldn't take by way of herbs and supplements. Certainly the least effective has been some health professional 'guessing' at you based on some study done on someone other than yourself. We are such very complex creatures, surely those rats that were studied just aren't chemically, hormonally, age-wise, diet-wise or astrologically where I am right at this moment. I'm being facetious to make a point. And health-professionals aside, more folks are probably self-'medicating' (or self-herballing, or self-vitaminizing) badly by taking just EVERYTHING that they read about.

I have had a number of alternative health professionals use various techniques to figure out what I should be taking, often using kinesiology, ie. muscle-testing. This usually involved my lying on a chiropractic table with one arm raised. The substance in question was either held in the other hand or placed upon my abdomen and the chiropractor would attempt to push my arm down. Truly, when something was put in contact with my body that said body didn't want to HEAR about, there was no way I could keep my arm up. But other than the obvious, I had a hard time feeling the difference between yes's and no's at times. So I trusted that the person DOING the test could tell. I have never been any good at doing kinesiology on myself or anyone else.

One stand-in chiropractor, many years ago, actually piled capsules of something or other on my navel and by testing repeatedly came up with the NUMBER of capsules I needed to take. I had a LITTLE trouble with that one.

So. A number of years ago, I attended The Green Nations Gathering, a gathering of more herbalists and students in one place than I have EVER seen. I was fortunate enough to attend a workshop given by Hart Brent who is not only a gifted herbalist, but a brilliant bio-chemist as well. She had been 'gifted' with not only her dog, but herself and her entire family coming down with Erlichiosis, the far more virulent of the tick-borne diseases. From that horrifying experience she developed an unbelievably complex but extremely effective means of dealing with chronic Erlichiosis. I have the utmost admiration for her.

Within this workshop, she showed us her method of self-testing and surprised us all by saying that in spite of all her research and knowledge, she will give NOTHING to any of her patients unless they self-test. To see her own page on this techinque, which she calls Energy Scanning, click HERE

The longer I have worked with this technique, the more amazing it becomes. Aside from the fact that it is absolutely accurate for that individual at that particular time, perhaps more importantly, it puts the power back into the hands of the individual.

Below are a series of photographs to help illustrate this technique. Simply put, you hold the substance in question in the hand you write with, holding it in front of your forehead. You should be standing steadily with your feet apart, take a breath, bring your awareness OUT of your head and down to your GUT where your real WISDOM resides, and close your eyes.

Now. You pass the bottle of 'whatever' relatively slowly down in front of your body until it is in front of your lower abdomen (those of you who read Chakra-eze, know what we just did here) Stand there with it for a bit and you will feel your body respond.

A great way to teach someone this technique is to leave them right there and not tell them what to expect. A strong positive or negative response will have them suddenly opening their eyes very WIDE as it is quite unmistakable. If you're having a problem FEELING the response, you may want to unlock your knees.......

A strong positive response causes your body to lean forward, a strong negative - to lean back. (Although I am beginning to hear of responses that are more 'buzzing' or 'vibrating' than actually 'swaying' back or forth.) In watching many, many folks do this, I have seen two different kinds of 'neutrals'. One is to stand completely still. No pull forward OR backwards. The other is to keep wavering forward and back over and over.

The first time most people try this they're worried about it 'WORKING' and are usually predicting results. The more comfortable you become, the more quickly you feel your own response. A lot of folks get a false 'initial' response, especially if they know what the substance is they're holding. They may initially pull forward, come back to center a second, and THEN the actual response is solid.

You will often get conflicting responses from something that has a large number of different ingredients, or even just two ingredients if your body can use one but not the other. Whenever possible, try to test things singly. You can also test to see if two things can be taken together by testing them each singly first and then hold them together.

The next obvious question is how we know we're testing for what's IN the bottle and not what the BOTTLE is made of. Now really. If we can fine-tune Xray machines, we can fine-tune our intent. But truly, if you were to get a negative on every single thing you test in a standard tincture dropper-bottle, I WOULD test with an empty bottle and see what you get. You may be so SEVERELY allergic to the rubber cap that nothing else will test accurately.

And you CAN use this technique to test for food allergies too. I use it often as I have an allergy to nuts and there are things, like cheesecake, that sometimes has almond extract in it and sometimes not. I don't always have an ingredient label to check.

One of the greatest places to check this technique out is with the common cold. Think about it. Is your cold the same at the beginning as at the end? Do you need the same 'medicines' all the way through? Don't THINK so. You may need a decongestant at the beginning, an expectorant if it gets down into your lungs, and a cough suppressant at the end where you just can't remember HOW to QUIT coughing!
It is also extremely valuable to monitor just how long you need to keep taking something. You may test strongly positive for something, but that doesn't mean you need to take it forever. Keep testing every couple of days. You may begin to get a neutral and perhaps, eventually a negative. That's it. Say thank you and move on.
This technique is so simple it may indeed seem silly, but with some practice it becomes second nature.

There is quite a bit of healing in the concept of "I know what I need".
Of course you do.

**if you have questions or comments on this article, do EMAIL me and I'll consolidate the responses in a feedback section.

Be well, Lady B

TerryK
Member # 8552

noelle, I'll give your method a try. Thanks for posting it.

I'm not sure how checking for electrical and grounding compares with Dr. K's blocked regulations but I suspect that they are at least similar.

Anytime the body's electrical channels are broken or not working properly for any reason, ones electrical and/or grounding will test negative. When that happens, one needs to search for the reasons and fix them before proceeding to test anyone else or before relying on self testing.

It would be impossible to list everything that can cause problems because as GIGI said, just about anything can cause problems. Once it took me months to figure out that my niece had 3 problems that needed fixing before we could keep her electrical and grounded. This was early on in my learning and I found it a bit frustrating. I could temporarily fix the problem but she would not stay electrical and grounded.

I have found that testing one of my aunts is sometimes problematic because we both seem to have the same genetic weakness in our adrenals. I sometimes have trouble getting correct testing for her adrenals which I feel is related to my own adrenal problem.

My muscle tester has tested thousands of people over the years and she has found this problem a few times as well. I think this fits with GIGI comments about problems that the tester has getting in the way of accurate results.

There are many methods of muscle testing. Many books and many ways to get effective results but I do feel that it is critical to clear oneself for testing - by whatever means -. I am amazed at the number of books out there that don't address this very important aspect of muscle testing. I agree with Dr. K and others, without it, you will not get consistently accurate results.

Selma wrote:
TERRY, I would love to know which accupressure points.

I did not write this myself. I don't have names for the points, just this description. This is one of the methods used in touch for health.

Activate these points for about 10 seconds each to at least temporarily correct polarity. They say it fixes polarity but as I mentioned before, you have to get to the underlying problem to fix it long term.

Put one hand on your navel and simultaneously massage the points just below your collar bone and 4 in apart.

Still with one hand on your navel, activate your upper and lower lips by rubbing them (I use the point right in the middle of the lip).

Finally, activate the point on your coccyx, at the base of your spine with one hand still on your navel.

Selma wrote:
When I have time, I can also try to post here a PRECIOUS thing I learned with dr. K's writings. It's a wonderful list of ORGANS with related pshychological symbols. If someone is interested, of course.

I'd love to hear about this. Thanks!

Terry

hardynaka
Member # 8099

Terry, thanks a lot for the explanation.

As for dr. K's list of organs, just give me some more time, I'm dugged in my work! The list is long and in German (so I need to translate it). And I'm not sure I can publish it here, so please PM me so that I don't forget!

I do agree on LAYERS of blockage. It's like peeling the onion like Gigi said.

Yes, blockage... It's the most difficult point for chronic sufferers, that's why any energetic/ kinesiological tests can and will 'fail' in a point or another.

A warning for those using the body swaying method: it almost blocked me today! I believe it IS something more like dowsing (pendulum) because it CONSUMED my inner energy. I got weaker after doing that about 10 times one after another, so it's not a thing to be done for long.

Words from Gigi came to my mind: 'don't do a lot, or it will stop working'!! It never happened to me using the Omura type of muscle tests, but this body swaying test consumes my fuel like dowsing with the pendulum. I feel weakness coming from deep inside after doing it about 10 times.

The method of Lady B is amazing. When the hand gets down to the belly button, I dont' have to pose any question, my body starts moving by itself!

Muscle tests consume ONLY physical energy for me. I guess I do about a hundred muscle tests a day. Now less, as I'm off all lyme herbs and believe I'm getting rid of my decade old fungi infection. I never felt any kind of fatigue with the Omura type of muscle tests, except for my finger muscles [Wink] .

I need help in my translation: what is 'checking account' in a bank ?? The article says that it is usually used by companies, not by individuals. It describes banks in Japan... Anyone knows that?

Gotta go.
Selma

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's something else that helps me do accurate testing with the leaning method:

If I find that I am getting no answers or weak answers, I double check that I don't have laptops or cellphones around me.

(Sometimes I can test accurately around anything, sometimes I need pristine circumstances.)

I have a special spot in my house where I usually test, and a certain direction I usually face, just because I don't have to double check it for interference.

Then if I still need more clarity, I bring in universal energy through my seventh chakra.

In other words, I stand up tall, straighten my spine, and ground my feet to the earth.

Then I focus on allowing Universal Energy, Divine Light, God, Source or whatever you want to call it, through the top of my head, and draw it down through my feet.

Once my energy is connected to the boundless universal energy, I can test this way, stay accurate, and get energized rather than tired from it.

A couple of times a year I still get blocked and need a practitioner to help me get balanced.

For me that usually happens when I am energetically connected to other people who are not balanced.

Then I need to break the ties, and see them connected to their own source, rather than allowing them to energetically use me as their source.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Terry, I just sent you a PM. Hope the info is not overwhelming and confusing.
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

I haven't been able to activate the Reply or Edit buttons on this thread - or a couple of others here at LN - for 2 days. (!)

Okay, back to the reversed polarity - or some other type of blocked regulation - and the tapping, brushing, or rubbing techniques to help clear the problem (at least temporarily).

I believe these tapping points on the chest are sometimes called the `sore spots', and are located on each side below the collarbone, 3-6 inches above the nipple. I also read in a book about using certain spots on the hands for the same purpose. I couldn't find the old diagram online I used to use, but the diagram at this link shows the approximate location of the `sore spots' and `karate chop' spots

Scroll down for diagrams of the ``sore spots'' on the chest, and the ``karate chop'' spots on the hands at this link:
http://www.eftdownunder.com/eftpet.html

Here's an excerpt from an old article (sorry, the link I have no longer works):

quote:
One of the most important discoveries by Dr. Callahan was what he calls "psychological reversal." He found that the energy flowing through the body's energy "meridians" can become reversed, as though your batteries had been put in backwards. The worst part? You can't feel whether you're reversed or not.

There are two spots on your chest and two spots on your hands that you can tap, and if your energy is reversed, they will un-reverse it. (But if you're NOT reversed, tapping them does no harm.)

Un-reversing your energy before you start your inner work will let your energy be directed where you really want it to go

This un-reversing may last for anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour.....

Nobody is quite sure why some people get this reversal more frequently than others, but it IS recognized that some are more prone to it.

...... if you'll consistently un-reverse your polarity a few times a day (no need to get compulsive about it, though), sooner or later your body will catch on to this new pattern and begin staying un-reversed for longer and longer periods.

Here's how you do it.

Use any one of the four points:
* The "karate chop point" on the side of either hand
* The "sore spot" on either side of the upper chest about 3 to 6 inches (7-15cm) above the nipple

If you use the karate-chop point, tap rather briskly (but never hard enough to hurt) using the first two fingers of the other hand (about 3-4 beats per second)......

If you use the "sore spot," you'll rub it round and round rather than tap, but otherwise, the routine is the same.

Now, I was taught to tap the spots on my chest, not rub them as it states above, so not sure which would be better.

Terry, I wasn't clear on the `spot' you were referring to in your article when you said: ``brushing downward several times with three fingers (index, middle and 3rd fingers) on the area between the collarbones above the breast (thymus).'' Is this a single spot near the center of the upper chest?

As an interesting side note, my old practitioner told me that humans are the only primates that do not engage in routine self-tapping!

I was hoping that the `leaning' method would be a good, fairly easy method of muscle testing to learn, but if it is more similar to dowsing - and if it saps your energy - I'm not sure that would be a good choice for me. I definitely have no skill with a pendulum, but I've only known about 2 people who were really good - and accurate - with a pendulum.

There are some terrific contributions on this thread. Thanks so much to everyone for the helpful input!

--------------------
Tracy

BOEJR
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 1734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOEJR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi folks,

I don't know if this is a repeat too tired. I have met this lady and she is really a great human being. I am trying to learn this myself..

http://circleofintention.com/Kineseology.html

blessings,

Julia

--------------------
Please consult your LLMD before making any changes to your treatment regimen.

Posts: 641 | From NJ, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Julia, thanks for the site!

Julia's recommended site:

"But before you begin, there is one step that must come first, the Thymus
Thump. The pressure point for the thymus gland is located between the
collarbone and the breastbone."

Can someone tell me if this is one of the points of EFT? I don't know where is breastbone, that's why I ask.

If yes, this is the point to stimulate the kidney meridian, a meridian that is often stuck! So the theory of tapping in all EFT areas to unblock some types of blockage is good.

Same as for Tracy's article:

"Use any one of the four points:
1- * The "karate chop point" on the side of either hand
2- * The "sore spot" on either side of the upper chest about 3 to 6 inches (7-15cm) above the nipple"

To my knowledge, point 1 on hands is one of large intestine (or was it small intestine?), in fact, the same as the karate chop point of MFT (dr. K's technique) that is just behind the neck, to both sides where the skull meets the neck). So point 1 belongs to the EFT list.

Point 2 seems to be the same as told above in Julia's site (kidney meridian). So, if I understood things right, I guess the suggestion of Gigi and of dr. K to tap the EFT or MFT points a few times a day to keep your regulation open is what will probably work best! It includes these two points suggested above plus all others following Chinese meridians.

For me, once I got a point on my FACE that was blocking me, one of the EFT points on the cheek (pancreas meridian or so?). I tapped it and amazingly my regulation got open! It was my lyme doctor who told me that meridian was blocked. It happened soon after reinfection.

Tracy, maybe you should try to tap EFT many times a day to see what happens ?

I guess then, if we're still close, then other things must be looked into. It also happened for me...

I'm particularly sensitive to dowsing/ pendulum, but I know some people that are less sensitive, that get less tired! I can't do the pendulum for more than 1/2 hour without being literally exhausted. So I don't do that anymore, even not 15 minutes. Unless there's something urgent to ask! [Big Grin]

I won't do the body swaying technicque either from no on, but ONLY because I have the Omura test to use as alternative. I guess it won't do harm if you do it only a couple of times a day and not frantic like me. I test all the food I eat and my daughter's too, but only because I feel absolutely no fatigue with these tests!

As for Julia's site's explanation, the lady suggested a good test to train yourself on that, to ask your own name etc...

The only thing I wouldn't trust as a beginner, is to say the amount of VitA or anything WITHOUT having the thing IN FRONT OF YOU.

What works best is having the supplement/ herb/ medicine in front of you and adding more or less of it until you find the exact amount. My practioners only do like that, and I tested both ways (thinking and actually placing things) and I have no doubt they differ (a bit, but they do).

One is dealing with your mental world, the othe with the REAL thing in front of you. I feel the 'real' thing is best, specially because when we respect that for killers, for example, the amount of expected herxes are on the LIMIT of our body. At least, that's what happened to me. Taking one drop more, one capsule more could mean deep trouble!! [bonk]

Just my opinion! I hope Terry , Sickandtired, Allison, Gigi and others come to tell their own opinion!

Selma

hardynaka
Member # 8099

I forgot to say that sometimes the herb/ supplement tests good but our bodies cannot "process" it. So whenever starting with new supplements, we have to keep asking for each main organ (stomach, pancreas, liver, etc) if it will accept it, if it won't cause the organ any trouble.

I got the joke once, I forgot to ask. Well, my pancreas got in trouble, totally blocked by a herb (it was amargo, from rain-tree). I used it against babesia. It tested good against it, so I took it. After a few days on it, I started having pains on my pancreas. The cause was 'amargo'. I stopped it, about 2 days later, my pancreas got better. But it took more to get really healed.

My practioners would never have done the mistake I did, to start a herbs/ supplement without testing if our bodies can accept it. Except for homeopathy, I guess my doctor doesn't test like this.

After I remembered that a year before that event, I was testing good for that amargo in my first babesia infection, but then my naturopath decided not to give me. She told me that my stomach wouldn't digest it... I had a memory lapse! That's why I bought amargo but never had used it the year before!

heiwalove
Member # 6467

thanks so much for all that info selma!

quick question: do you have to say anything while tapping the meridian/EFT points (i think you're supposed to in EFT..?), or can you just do it silently and still get some benefit?

--------------------

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Good question, Heather... I don't know either.

EXCELLENT points, Selma! I found that when trying to work with a pendulum that I had to be very specific with my questions, and usually several questions were required to get accurate information. And I became exhausted after about 10 minutes of trying to work with a pendulum.

For me - and even when working with a kinesiologist - just because something tested as being `good for me' did not necessarily meant that I could digest it well/at all, or that some organ or tissue would be able to handle it (at that point in time).

Yes, I started doing a bit of tapping on myself last night. Boy, there really are `sore spots' between the breast and the collarbone. I need to look at the diagram again to be sure I've got the right spots, but I think I do.

Also, I assume one should `tap' using the same hand on that side of the body? In other words, don't tap your L sore spot with your R hand?

--------------------
Tracy

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all for this thread. Now I've got some reading to do on these sites attached.

I had someone muscle testing me and quit seeing this chiro for some reason. I need to learn to test myself or find someone I trust again to muscle test me.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Truthfinder wrote:
quote:
Is this a single spot near the center of the upper chest?
Yes it is. Look at the thymus in this picture for the exact location.

http://tinyurl.com/yppacw

Selma wrote:
quote:
I forgot to say that sometimes the herb/ supplement tests good but our bodies cannot "process" it. So whenever starting with new supplements, we have to keep asking for each main organ (stomach, pancreas, liver, etc) if it will accept it, if it won't cause the organ any trouble.
The way I learned to test for safety when testing someone else (can't be done this way with self testing) is to have them hold the product, now hold your index finger over the person's mouth like you would when saying shhhhhhh (like in a library and you want people to be quiet). Don't touch their lips though, just the cleft in the upper lip - finger pointing towards their nose/brain. Now test the strength of their muscle. If it is safe, the arm will be strong, if not, it will be weak.

When testing myself, I verbally ask if it is safe for my body. Once I ask if it is safe, I sometimes ask, on a scale of 1-10 - 10 being the highest good, how good is this for my body? I also do this when I am finished testing and I have everything that I'm going to take, including prescriptions together - often have to put them in a basket or sack next to me. Check it all together for compatibility. You may need to remove something or add something to make it all compatible.

Truthfinder wrote:
quote:
I had to be very specific with my questions, and usually several questions were required to get accurate information. And I became exhausted after about 10 minutes of trying to work with a pendulum.
Many people use charts with the pendulum. This makes it much easier. I have several books of charts. You can make your own charts too. In any case, I find it is important to ask very specific questions whether I am muscle testing or using the pendulum. It takes practice and is much less tiring after you have done it for awhile.

Tracy wrote:
quote:
I was hoping that the `leaning' method would be a good, fairly easy method of muscle testing to learn, but if it is more similar to dowsing - and if it saps your energy - I'm not sure that would be a good choice for me.
If this drains you then you should be able to find out why and perhaps fix it. I'm not convinced that this is similar to the pendulum since it does not use an external tool but does use the muscles of the body but if it is, then maybe some type of techniques that are used with the pendulum would work to keep a person from being drained. Not sure how it would be adapted but one should be able to figure it out with a muscle tester and trial and error.

I don't think most people that use a pendulum regularly feel drained. There are other healing programs that I've used that drain me but that is because they consume a lot of energy and one must beef up on protien in order to keep from getting too tired. Maybe that would help? One could ask on a dowsing forum about what methods are used to keep from being drained during dowsing sessions.

For those who are interested, I have converted my webpage to a .pdf file. The links in it are useable and go to websites that I have no interest in. The book links were removed and are no longer part of the info in the file because they would be considered advertising.

There is so much more info out there about muscle testing now than there was when I wrote this page that it should not be hard to find books. PM me if you want the .pdf file. It converted to 7 pages.

Lots of useful and helpful info for me in this thread. I'll have to spend some time digesting it all. Thank you everyone for spending the time to give the information.

Terry

[ 05. November 2007, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: TerryK ]

hardynaka
Member # 8099

HEATHER, no need to say anything while tapping. It's a relaxing massage on its own. I do it when I feel frantic for any reason, or too nervous before a job interview, or when I get words mixed. It almost immediately calms me down.

http://www.mercola.com/forms/eftcourse3.htm

Above are the EFT points. MFT differs only in one of the points (there's no wrist tapping, instead there's back of skull tapping). Back of the skull should be tapped after eyebrow point, before cheek. That's the method I use. It stops at the the thymus point.

TRACY and TERRY, if I undertood well, the thymus point is not in the middle, but a bit to the sides, so we need two hands. My naturopath taps just beside the thymus (like in the Mercola photo). She almost HITS me there, she taps VERY STRONG there. It's the point she hits me more.

I mistaken the karate chop point as an EFT point. No, it's different (in Mercola's photos these are on the inner wrists).

Don't forget there's an order to tap (follow Mercola's photos). Tapping for about minimum 30 seconds is best (rhythm is about 2 tap every second).

I tap everytime I take a supplement, silent tapping. If I wish the supplement/ herb to go into my brain, I need extra help with reflexology (dr. K. often uses that, it's on the tip of middle finger, just massage it for about 2 minutes each hand).

If your brain has inflamation, you'll feel some 'pain' there. Right and left fingers never feel the same when massaged, if your brain is in trouble. Massage to all sides of the tip of middle finger.

And TERRY is right concerning questions. The shorter they are, the clearer they are, the best. First question I do is 'may I ask about...?' or "am I able to ask about...?". Many times is 'no', not able. So I don't ask. [Wink]

TERRY, many thanks for the info on compatibility test. I'll try next time with a lab rat (my friends and family), as I can't be the rat myself.

Yes, I'd like a copy of your PDF OF COURSE.
Can you share here forums of kinesiology? I never found a very active one to pose my questions. And some forums were talking about abduction by aliens, how to erase the commands the aliens put in your brain etc, so nope, I didn't feel like asking my down to earth questions of herbs and supplements! [Big Grin] I'm crazy, but not to that point! [Cool]

So you don't feel drained to do this body swaying method for an hour, for example? While creating my babesia, bartonella, mycoplasma, candida protocols I spent more than an hour tuning my herbs, what to take together, what separate, which time of the day, with/ without food, etc. I did this EVERY DAY. As I tested about 40-60 different herbs/ supplements a day, plus all my food and my daughter's herbs, my cats' treatment for his mycoplasma and parasites, I did a lot. I swear I never felt any inner fatigue with the Omura type of tests, except for physical (on my finger muscles).

I wonder if there's another crazy person like me doing this body swaying or pendulum so many times a day... [bonk]

It's exactly like you said, Terry, I craved for proteins after doing the pendulum for, lets say, half an hour. I once literally collapsed, before I knew it was the pendulum consuming my inner energy.

I heard an hour long interview with a dowser some time ago (a real one, that goes search for water with wooden sticks). He's Swiss, he had this 'power' since early childhood, even though he didn't know what it was.

Sticks of wood broke by themselves while he was holding them and walking in the woods. His teachers forbade him to hold sticks while walking with his school mates, because they were afraid of him! Not his mates, but his teachers!! [Big Grin]

Well, this guy worked his whole life with dowsing, looking for water. That's his profession, he made his life (money) out of it. He traveled to Israel, Palestine, desertic countries to work later in his life. Well, he was on a mission during the radio interview, and we kept listening to him looking for water. The more he searched, the more he got tired, breathing deeply.

He said that it really consumes his energy. He can't look for more than a source of water a day. He's an old man now, but he said it has always been like that, very tiring.

I wonder if this energy consumption is not something common while using any dowsing technique.

Could you do about 100 body swaying tests in less than an hour without getting fatigued? I really wonder, as for me is looks impossible. I have to try it again, but now I got a bit wary ...

I guess this is an important question, at least for me, as low energy levels were so constant in the time I was sick.

I'm pretty sure if I meditate, do yoga breathing exercises, take sun, do my taichi, go to the woods, etc, I'll get my energy back. After I eat, I usually feel already better. Just rambling...

I'm not totally sure body swaying is like dowsing like you... But the way it consumed my energy, it can't be only muscle test, in my view. When I asked through muscle test, it says it's not like the pendulum. But it says, it's not like muscle tests either. [Roll Eyes]

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Interesting info, Selma.

***"I'm not totally sure body swaying is like dowsing like you... But the way it consumed my energy, it can't be only muscle test, in my view. When I asked through muscle test, it says it's not like the pendulum. But it says, it's not like muscle tests either."***

Hmmm... electro-magnetic attraction/repulse to the tested substance, perhaps?

I'm doing a little bit of 'tapping' every day. Can't seem to remember to do it more than about twice.... habits sure are hard to get into (or get out of). [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy

GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12934959&dopt=AbstractPlus

I think Selma is referring to Yoshiaki Omura, M.D. Drug Uptake Technique -
There is a chart giving all the individual points on fingers that I have worked with - now a long time ago. The chart is copyrighted. For me, it was always the very tip of the middle finger, front and back, addressing the head/brain.

We later added more activation with a green laser pointer pointing a few seconds on the different spots of fingernails and toe nails. Fun, fun.

Take care.

Sharing some of my experiences.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Five Minute Phobia Cure: Dr. Callahan's Treatment for Fears, Phobias and Self-Sabotage (Hardcover)
by Ph.D. Roger J. Callahan (Author)

I had it in paperback -- then I learned the Klinghardt MFT based on some of Callahan's work.

Keep tapping to keep the channels open --- even if it is boring. It is the method Dr. K. uses to open regulation on the sickest patient, so that he/she/it is testable. If, however, he picks the right medicine at the outset, which is often the case, - that will open up regulation instantly. Then it is obvious where the foremost problem is and other meds and supplements
can be added onto this to determine synergy and determineing total protocol for the present time. Of course, it changes as body changes.

Take care.

Sharing my experiences.

P.S. Have not had time to read all in this thread and will do that later when I have more time.

TerryK
Member # 8552

I apologize for not getting back here sooner to respond.

Selma wrote:
TRACY and TERRY, if I undertood well, the thymus point is not in the middle, but a bit to the sides, so we need two hands. My naturopath taps just beside the thymus (like in the Mercola photo). She almost HITS me there, she taps VERY STRONG there. It's the point she hits me more.

What I was describing is not for tapping. It is for helping one to clear themselves (unblock themselves) temporarily so that they can figure out how to help themselves become electrical and grounded. The link to the graphic that I gave in a previous post shows the point perfectly. You do not tap or chop, you simply brush down lightly.

Selma wrote:
Can you share here forums of kinesiology?

I mentioned that you might ask how dowsers keep from being drained at a dowsing forum in my last post but I know of no kinesiology forums.

I got a kick out of your comment about being crazy. A group of people discussing off the wall subjects wouldn't stop me from asking quesitons at a kinesilogy forum or any other forum. In my opinion, you will find some of the highest and most developed intellects on the planet by allowing yourself to be exposed to subjects and thoughts that push the envelope. Intelligence is not only about IQ but being able to allow ones mind to consider things that may not be in our current realm of experience. This is often how amazing inventions are born.

Selma wrote:
So you don't feel drained to do this body swaying method for an hour, for example?

I have orthostatic hypotension which makes it hard for me to stand for long periods of time thus I don't use this method. I have used it in the past but only until I learned to use the same hand position that you use.

Interesting information about the dowser. I've met a few dowsers who do it on a professional level but they have never mentioned being drained. Doesn't mean they weren't and I'm no expert dowser but based on the classes I took on the pendulum, I believe there are methods that can be used to help keep one from being drained. That said, some people are not able to use the pendulum and were advised to drop out of the class. This is something that would be better discussed on a dowsing forum amoung people who have a lot more experience with it than I.

Terry

[ 09. November 2007, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: TerryK ]

hardynaka
Member # 8099

Terry, you surprise me! I'm a bit more conservative than you! 6 months ago I was not totally convinced of the pshychological causes of lyme and infections... It's still something new to me.

2 years ago, I would laugh about parasites being sensitive to sounds (now I don't laugh, I keep that as an open possibility; if we are sensitive, why not parasites?).

I would never think I was going to communicate to plants and critters either. Here I am, trying to see their perspective!

I hope I'm not going to start talking about abductions ! [bonk]

Yes, it's probably a good idea to check for forums under dowsing. I was only looking for kinesiology forums.

You are longer on this 'business' of energetic testing, so longer 'contaminated'!!! [Big Grin]

I gotta go now. I'll get back again soon.
Selma

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks, GiGi - maybe I should make this topic my computer `home page' so I will remember to do the tapping....

There is actually a product out there called ``Polarity Balance'' (or close to that) put out by the Hanna Kroeger herb company. I never could `feel' any difference from it, so quit taking it. Plus, I was probably taking other things at the time as well, and effects become mixed and confused.

***''Intelligence is not only about IQ but being able to allow ones mind to consider things that may not be in our current realm of experience. This is often how amazing inventions are born.''***

How, true, Terry.

I know someone who actually does dowsing as part of her living. She uses several different instruments, but the pendulum is what she uses most. I think the woman was close to 70 years old when I first met her, and she could schedule appointments with clients all day long, using her pendulum frequently the entire day! Truly, she is an amazing person, but I have to say, she is very dedicated to keeping herself `clear' of all kinds of influences, and it obviously pays off for her. She has more energy than most young people I know.

Selma, about the body swaying/leaning method: Didn't you say that it seemed to be accurate when you tried it (even though it drained your energy)?

I also wonder if it is something that you would get used to after awhile, and it wouldn't be so draining. My fingers seem unwilling to cooperate with me, but I don't want to work too much on muscle testing at all until I think I've had some time to try to get more balanced.

--------------------
Tracy

hardynaka
Member # 8099

Tracy, yes, body swaying is very accurate. I mean, with an open regulation. It follows EXACTLY what my muscle test say. Strong movements to the front or back means stronger answers. If you dont' move, it means neutral.

I may get different results with the pendulum though. But I'm not a pendulum expert (I know there are some!) I feel very confident on my muscle tests because I do by the hundreds a day.

I sent this link of LadyB to a friend, whom I tried to teach Omura type of muscle test for hours. Well, she couldn't learn my method well. But Lady B's method, she tried it and is getting amazing results!

She says her body movement is VERY STRONG. I'm trying to teach my 3 year old daughter (she can do a bit of my Omura test, but not very accurate). I think she got how to do it!!

Tracy, I got your email, I'll answer you soon!

Selma

hardynaka
Member # 8099

I forgot to say, this friend has lyme disease, but only borrelia, it seems. Her immune system is still not in too bad shape, I supppose.

Two of her daughters got borrelia too (EM rash in one). They're now 'cured', or in remission. They only treated with an ART practioner with only Noni and Samento (they are also 'stronger' than my daughter).

I'm teaching her how to test her daughters through her body (mother's). Let's see what she tells me next time she calls me!

Has anyone has a technicque to test others through our bodies? I use their saliva. Are there any other tips?

Selma

hardynaka
Member # 8099

Hey Tracy, I'm just adding a copy-paste from another thread, about muscle testing as you asked.

----------
If I hadn't got lyme, I would NEVER ever would have seriously tried muscle tests. Now, I'm an advocate of it!!

When dealing with complicated diseases like lyme, when we're lost in a multitude of symptoms of which we have no clue about, changing symptoms, dozens if not more pathogens creating symptoms, die off reactions, neurological, cardiological, rheumatological, hormonal disturbances, allergies, heavy metals, other toxins, coagulation, high and low blood pressure... I mean, this is a bit too much for any brain...

What to do first? was my ever lasting question. My answers were only more doubts.

I have to confess it was out of desperation that I went into my first ART visit. After being denied treatment from 15 conventional doctors / specialists in 2 countries here in Europe. My diagnostic was always 'post lyme disease' = no treatment.

I found that every time I left the office of my 2 ART practioners, I had a few of the answers I was looking for. First, they were the only ones that diagnosed me with lyme disease and with a few tick born coinfections, parasites, viruses.

They saw my heart was in trouble, even before I told them. That I was very sick, despite the fact I was walking and talking during the time I saw them for the 1st time. They got many other diagnostics on my thyroid, heavy metal intoxication, cavitations, bad functioning ANS etc...

I don't know if these answers were right to 100%, but I followed them as a guideline.

I think I owe muscle tests my improvements. Both ART during the time I was not functioning well, in lyme hell, and simple plain muscle tests, after I got better and could do the thing by myself.

It's true that in my case, as Scott said, the naturopath used ANOTHER person's muscles to test me, NOT MY OWN. I had NO CLUE what she was doing, nor the results of tests, nor her questions to the intermediate person's arms.

And she medicated me through these tests. Only after I got better, she started to use my own muscles, but not before. But I still had no clue of what were her questions to my arms, as she never speaks them outloud. It's a total silent dialogue in between my body and her body/ brain. That would make the skeptics even more skeptics because this sounds impossible!! [Big Grin]

A third person's body reacted to my health issues under a silent question of my naturopath (neither me, nor the intermediary person knew the questions)?? Sounds too crazy to be true.

And now I'm a full believer of it! But I don't expect anyone to believe it. I also prefer to explain it more like an art than anything else.

I'm happy I went into this way of treating, as I really felt I short cut my treatment time. People could think of it under placebo, I don't mind. I think I won this lyme battle, that's what matters!

But a problem I see with muscle tests is the interval. After 10 days on a protocol, I felt urge to change the protocol, getting tested again etc. This was the optimal period of time for ME. Even better would be weekly tests, but I suppose, it's very expensive to do so for everyone.

I was doing muscle tests only 1x a month, sometimes even less. Not enough, I kept changing my own protocols in between (by my own), 2 weeks was my maximum in the same protocol. After that, progress got slower. The first 10 days on a combo, I felt clear improvement. But after, I needed re-testing. No budget for that.

These monthly visits really felt like adjusting my main guidelines of treatment. I got out of my own random trial and error again. It was like I was following a line with some logic behind, not a total chaotic sequence of treatment of which I had no clue of the outcome, more like lottery.

In the end, when I learned to do it myself and my body was not that 'sick' anymore, I was muscle testing about 40-50 different substances I took in a single day.

All sorts of things from enzymes, homeopathics, cleansers, vitamins, minerals, herbs for killing, herbs for immune system, metal binders, herbs for each organ in trouble, thing for specific symptoms, program for my KMT machine, time for intake, combinations and separations etc etc.

Yes, it's not a 100% thing to believe, for sure. Sometimes the answers get mixed up, or come blurred. It doesn't work well when I'm exhausted, for example. It works ZERO under blocked regulation, like explained in the other thread. But when it's working well, it's an excellent tool for guidance, in my opinion.

It's nice to see other people trying muscle tests! It IS an art, I also believe so. I also believe it is an art to treat chronic lyme, no matter what method one chooses!

Selma

hardynaka
Member # 8099

Just one more addition: I came back from my lyme doctor. He said he found Rickettsia in me! He didn't find borrelia, bart, babesia, ehrlichia, GI candida and mycoplasma (the critters I was fighting before). Nothing. But found rickettsia.

He was not too surprised. I was, because I thought I had finished my lyme killing and was only fighting fungi. oh oh... We didn't know I had been infected with ricketsia in this last bite... It only tested NOW, not before.

I wonder if I can have rickettsia only or if borrelia and friends will not come out again after rickettsia is down... [Frown]

My treatment is a lot of homeopathics LM potencies for my organs, pc-noni (retesting good), stephania (tests good but weak), a rizol (tests excellent), Ledum 30C (surprising!), Japanese and Chinese green teas.

I have to get back to my KMT sessions and he suggested cava (never heard of it before, but it seems a new discovery from dr. K, a herb doing a multitude of things...).

He also taught me how to discover if a herb/ homeopathy is a yang or yin, through the fingers of my hands! Amazing stuff. A sort of Omura ring test with all 4 fingers of my hands.

I tested it coming back home, I can even tell 'how much' a herb is yin or yang (to a certain degree). I got to practice more to find out what to do with this tool!

Selma

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thank you for copying that great post over here, Selma! It is so good. [Smile]

Rickettsia, huh? This encompasses a number of pathogens, some of which can be transmitted by cat, dog, and rat (rodent) fleas rather than ticks. Maybe that cat of yours is carrying around more than ticks, at times. (?)

***''I wonder if I can have rickettsia only or if borrelia and friends will not come out again after rickettsia is down...''***

Hard to know on that one.... especially if re-infection is a common risk in your area. This could be something brand new, couldn't it?

Interesting about the `cava' - wonder if that is the same thing as Corydalis cava ? You'll have to let us know more about this one.

--------------------
Tracy

hardynaka
Member # 8099

Tracy, I think I got my answer for the borrelia. I am testing positive today for the first time in about 3.5 months again... [Frown]

I guess my fungi is practically gone (for now), but I knew something else could appear, as it has been like that again and again in this lyme fight. Every time one pathogen falls, another comes to take its place.

But rickettsia, well, that's a surprise as I had no idea I got that (nor my doctor). That makes the complete list of tick born pathogens tested by my doctor in one single tick bite!! It sounds too crazy to be true, but my doctor says it's rather common, he has seen that quite a few times.

Tracy, can you believe then I tested for: borrelia, bartonella, babesia, mycoplasma, GI candida, ehrlichia AND rickttsia after that single bite in May??? I can barely believe this. I wonder what else could that tick have in his tummy that's not even testable/ known.

I kept asking myself about rickettsia, this is NOT a recent infection. Of course, I only have my body to answer me, so it's not sure. But I receive clear answers that the entrance of rickettsia happenend in May/ through my knee (where the infected tick bit).

It just stayed silent until now. Only now, in less than a week ago, it woke up. I was still symptomless when I went to my doctor, but found strange that Ledum 30 C was testing, together with astragalus, just a few days before I saw my doctor... Suspicious...

I thought these could be testing to fight the last of my fungal infection, that was improving clearly?? Or a cold I got?

No. One more day after, stephania tested a bit, but weak. Friday, my doctor said 'stephania, astragalus, Ledum 30C, Pc-Noni and rizol N'. All tested good. Andrographis and Buhner's herbs were not testing Friday. Nor borrelia, nor any other pathogen than rickettsia.

One of two days before I went to my doctor, I started feeling something strange in my heart. Not pain, not pressure, just that my heart existed. But I didn't think 'lyme' or coinfection. I just wrote down to ask my doctor. He thinks it's rickettsiosis.

Pc Noni and stephania weren't testing even few days ago!! I was surprised my doctor tested for me Friday. I do constant checks on basic herbs just to be sure lyme is not coming back.

I came back home, and yes, it was testing. PC- Noni is usually good for borrelia cysts, or babesia cysts. Samento, not testing on Friday. But that's really like "deja vu". I can commemorate my fungi battle (not the war) that I seem to have won then!

Because there's a sudden change in the protocol, symptoms of fungi are disappearing etc, it means, I'm in a transitional phase again. It's been like that on and on. Sencha, that I took for cleaning fungi herxes for almost 3 months, daily, many times a day, my body SCREAMING for it, well, it suddenly stopped to test. Now I test 'no' consistently, again and again, since about Friday.

It's like having a button to turn ON and OFF. The protocol from before (fungi was what I was fighting) now is on OFF button. Lyme protocol that was down to zero for a few weeks, now is fully ON. So suddenly.

Chlorella that had tested for almost 2 years, stopped testing during this 3 month fungi battle. It tested 'no-no', forbidden to take. My body wanted sencha to fight fungi. Now I'm still testing forbidden.

Now Buhner's herbs ARE testing again, stephania fell again, but now I will start andrographis, Jap. knotweed decoction, SAMENTO (not cats claw) and astragalus, from Buhner, plus PC-Noni and phellodendron. So, yes, all these that weren't testing on Friday started just now testing.

So, only now my body tells me 'borrelia' is here. In the morning, I almost got a blocked regulation. Response was weak. I said 'oh-oh'. I felt toxic. I found I needed nettle, so I took it. The regulation opened. Then I started to look for herbs to clean, I found dandelion tested. These are things I don't take for MANY months, if not close to a year or so! I took these two teas, and felt relief. Funny again.

It was then that I had the intuition to ask if it's not borrelia coming back, because the sudden change in the herbs I need means change in my body. And the herxes were strange, not like my fungi herxes...

My doctor told me: 'when we think we got rid of a pathogen and are still commemorating the victory, another comes because the die off can put pathogens out". [Roll Eyes]

I just made up my rickettsia /borrelia protocol, including a cyst buster (pc-Noni). If I add my KMT program 2, I have the whole of it, meaning, my protocol tests as 'complete'/ very good/ sufficient in itself for rickettsia, borrelia AND borrelia cysts. The only problem are cleansers. I can't find ANY very good one for the moment...

I just started with 2 andrographis, and I'm already chilly. [Frown] I had that during the whole time on andro. Now just finished to cook my knotweed soup (20 min decoction...). I'll take it before bed.

So, my almost 4 month of symptom free of lyme ended now. Since I started attacking rickttsia Friday, I'm sure I'm herxing different from fungi herxes. Something stronger in the heart/ chest/ lungs, I can't say exactly.

I'm still not very negative, as I've seen borrelia disappear and return, I know it can go silent again. It did for these last 3 months, really, so I hope to put it back to back stage, and also rickttsia. Let's see then what WILL come next? It's like a Pandora box! [Big Grin]

I enjoyed my hollidays on lyme fight. I hope I'll catch them fast as I'm catching borrelia from day 1 (that I can see in my tests), even my doctor couldn't find it Friday. It's one critter falling (fungi), rickettsia coming, maybe it's already falling (?) and borrelia is coming (?).

Funny too that weeks before, the high potency Ledum re-tested once (I told you, right?). Then suddenly, this so low potency 30C starts testing DAILY!! Very suspicious, don't you think? I do think lyme came from dormant form up to active again. Maybe from the killing of few rickttsia I did?

Let's see how other potencies of Ledum will test from now on.

These intermediary phases are the most 'difficult' as we need to adjsut protocols as everything change so fast.

I hope I'll find right cleansers to stand herxes that will certainly come. I guess I'll try red root finally? Nothing else I have tests very good here...

Just a note: imagine if I had no experience on muscle tests and then I go tomorrow to another ART practioner and the person tells me: "you have not only rickttsia, but also borrelia, you don't need stephania anymore, but you need other Buhner's herbs etc".

My lyme doctor just said very different things on Friday! It can look so suspicious, but that's how it is. When the body is in transition, things shift so fast. Then it stops shifting for a while so drastically, until a battle is won. Then again, big shift.

If we get tested during these shifts, well, the answers we'll get can vary tremendously from a day to another. I've seen that again and again.

I think that's why people experience improvement, then stop suddenly to improve. They need change of protocols, drastic changes to continue improving. People eventually find what they need, but without muscle tests or energetic tests to help you, it may take muuuch longer.

For example, if I ddin't go to my lyme doctor and don't know I have rickettsia. I'll only know it when my rickettsiosis symptoms start screaming and I read a lot about it and feel I match the picture of a rickettsia victim. Until that happen, I may already have serious problems in my heart, for example. Only then I'll do the tests, but then false negatives abound. I'll continue searching searching, and then my treatment gets delayed.

That's what I love with muscle tests. We don't have to believe them 100%, but they're certainly a guide, I end up feeling less lost and with a target. So far, they worked for me well. I go ups and downs (like now, in a down phase), but the general middle/ long term "curve" is going upper.

Selma

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Selma, your last post is another great example of how learning to muscle test yourself - and working with a professional - can help you keep yourself on the right track.

I can't decide if you should be the prime subject for research and study by the medical community as an example of how these bugs transition from the background to the foreground....

OR, if you should be the one conducting the research on other Lymies! [Big Grin]

I just posted a topic about certain rickettsiae species as commonly found pathogens in random samples of military personnel, so it does appear to be much more prevalent that I would have imagined.

Now, that is very interesting about the chlorella - don't know what to make of that.

I tend to agree that perhaps the change in Ledum potency indicates a change from dormant to active infection....

One thing I'm wondering..... when you were in Brussels for several weeks and exposed to all kinds of different environmental influences - like paint fumes, different food, etc. - could this have had anything to do with what is emerging now? Have you `asked' that?

--------------------
Tracy

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement