LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rechtsregulat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rechtsregulat
yanivnaced
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yanivnaced     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read Dr.K's paper and it was very informative.

He claims it is very effective in curing Babesia.

Does anybody have real life experience with this product?

As far as natural products go, is it more/less/equally effective than:
-Artemisia?
-Artemesinin?
-Cryptolepis?

And how does it work in killing the babesia?

Posts: 655 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymebytes
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymebytes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Artemisinin, is my LLMD's favorite Babs killer. If you search Artemisinin here, you will see all the people it has helped.

Best of health.

--------------------
www.truthaboutlymedisease.com

Posts: 2003 | From endemic area | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Virginia of Yore
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Virginia of Yore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried it--basically it's expensive enzymes ($65 a bottle, when I bought some last. It has a yukky sauerkraut sort of taste, but I just wash it down as soon as I can.) I haven't had babesiosis, just used the product for nutritional support to help improve my immune system. It hasn't cured the lyme, but probably is helping my system overall--I don't have a lot of bad symptoms left anyway, just some nagging persistent ones.

I suspect its main value is the enzymes help boost the immune system by making various needed nutrients more available to the body. Dr. K's site probably tells you much more on it.

I haven't tried the other items you mentioned, so can't compare them, but I am currently exploring using andrographis, smilax, and some other herbs Buhner mentioned in his Healing Lyme book.

Posts: 193 | From Virginia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yan, I have never heard Dr. K. make that statement regarding Babesia or any specific infection. It Here is the information about Rechts Regulat:

From: www.neuraltherapy.com/Lyme Disease: A Look Beyond Antibiotics

g). Component #3:
The immune reactions provoked by the presence of both toxins and microbes (there are 3 sub-possibilities, which have to be recognized and addressed)

The immune reactions are largely depending on host factors, such as genetics, prior illnesses, mental-emotional baggage, early childhood traumatization, current exposure to electromagnetic fields (sleeping location, use of cell phones, poor wiring in car or home, etc), food allergies and diet, socio-economic background, marital stress etc.

1: Anergy - the absence of reaction due to the successful evasion of the host-defenses . One of the more known mechanisms the microbes use to create anergy is hypercoagulation. The microbes tend to live in the endothelium, where the food is most abundant. They trigger the host's coagulation mechanism to lay down a layer of fibrin on top of them to evade recognition by the immune system. etc. For this aspect we use 3 techniques: a) the KMT-microcurrent technology and homeopathics to wake up and entrain the immune system ) Rechtsregulat (``right rotatory fluid'') which is an enzyme rich extract of fermented fruits and vegetables (14). It has outperformed the s.c. injection of heparin in our own trials. Lumbrokinase is far more effective than Nattokinase. Both appear weak when compared to Rechtsregulat. We also work on recognizing and eliminating those factors that client's system (geopathic stress, EM stress, food allergies, emotional factors, interference fields such as scars and disturbed ganglia and we substitute vitamins and minerals based on ART testin

RECHTS-REGULAT

Naturally fermented and biologically cultivated mixture of organic fruits, nuts and vegetables provides the body with a pre-digested fermentation concentrate and an abundance of enzymes and vital raw materials.

Rechtsregulat is a single cascade fermentation process of foods whereby enzymes are unlocked and energized. These enzymes are divided into their effective units and maintain their individual molecular structure. This enables an increased enzyme uptake both internally (when taken orally) and externlly (when applied directly to the skin or mouth). It is highly effective in the treatment of a multiplicity of diseases and one of the most innovative developments of our time.

The goal of this kind of fermentation is to receive unlocked enzymes in liquid form. The name RECHTSREGULAT symbolizes the clockwise rotation of lactic acid and the support of our biological regularization.

The modern diet does not support a full compliment of naturally occurring enzymes. Naturally occurring enzymes are completely destroyed during food processing, food storage and the addition of pesticides and food preservatives. This was of prime importance in the discovery of Rechtsregulat - a unique and patented fermentation cascade using only a special selection of nuts, vegetables and fruits. The high enzyme and protein portion naturally released by the complex and sensitive fermentation procedure.

Other enzyme preparations available contain only two to three enzymes, mostly from fruits (papaya and pineapple). Our bodies require over 10,000 naturally occurring enzymes. Rechtsregulat provides enzymes in an unlocked predigested and highly energized form.

Ingredients:

Controlled biological cultivation of fermented fruits, vegetables and nuts. This composition contains an enormous enzyme content:

Other organic ingredients include:

Date, fig, walnut, coconut, lemon, soy bean, celery, artichoke, millet, pea, saffron.
Drinking water, lactose and glycerin.

Free of preservatives, alcohol and sugar.

Directions for use:

Orally: Start with two doses of 10 ml a day. This can be taken directly from the bottle or diluted into half a glass of water. One dose taken in the morning on an empty stomach. One das taken in the evening before going to bed.
Rechtsregulat should be left in the mouth for a minute before swallowing.

Applied externally: Apply it directly up in the nose using a spray, directly to the hair, the skin, applied to cotton pads and applied between fingers or toes.

Health Benefits include:

High levels of stress, predominance and lack of physical movement can result in lowered enzyme levels resulting in chronic fatigue, depression and many other health problems.

Rechtsregulat can be used for:

Intestine illnesses
Stress, chronic tiredness, nervousness
Exhaution conditions
Inflammations of the respiratory system
Joint and rheumatism
Fungal infections
Dental problems
Sport injuries
Increased cholesterol
Skin diseases and skin problems
Allergies
Chronic pain
Hair problems
Improves the sperm quality
Wound healing
Infertility

It has outperformed the s.c. injection of heparin in our own trials. Lumbrokinase is far more effective than Nattokinase.

I started out with l Tb, but a few drops go a long way after the initial start, especially to combat the thick dark blood.

Take care.

Sharing my experiences.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gabrielle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gabrielle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't think that it can cure Babesia - no way!

I took one bottle (don't know if I have Babesia) and I didn't feel any different. Maybe I should have taken it longer but it's so expensive.

When I started with Artemisinin I had kind of herxes in the first two weeks. With RR there was no reaction.

Gabrielle

Posts: 767 | From Germany | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yanivnaced
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yanivnaced     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the detail Gigi.

Virgina mentioned it tastes like sauerkraut. I have heard of people taking homemade sauerkraut for various ailments.

Would home-fermented sauerkraut or maybe kim-chee contain such enzymes?

RR's "Cascade" fermentation seems very mysterious and all, but I would wager that in the end it is a similar process to home fermentation.

Posts: 655 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yanivnaced
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13212

Actually, searching through old posts, looks like this has already been discussed at length.

I liked the post from 2006 by Gigi:

good link

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement