LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Terrain vs. Germ Theory of Illness

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Terrain vs. Germ Theory of Illness
SForsgren
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/hbigelsen.htm

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Scott! Have you seen anyone that has done this type of blood analysis?

I would be curious to know...

I quite didn't understand his theory of Ph though. That higher Ph (more alkaline, higher than 7.4) can cause cancer? And lower Ph (down to 7.35, if I understood well) would be best?

I got no Quicktime to see images, so I just heard the interview... Have I got it right?

Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am a patient of Dr B and he has been working with my blood and providing some recommendations on next steps. He's brilliant.

[ 10. December 2007, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: SForsgren ]

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fascinating.

How do you become his patient? I assume nothing is covered by insurance, LOL, is it expensive? What kind of advice does he give for treating Lyme Disease?

I agree with what he is saying .... if our bodies weren't the right terrain for Lyme Disease, then we wouldn't become so sick from it ... not everyone exposed becomes ill. I had the "wrong terrain" for most of the years I had it ... it was severe stress that made the right circumstances for getting ill.

All my children were exposed through me, but only one is sick.

So, how do we fix the terrain?

Also, you integrate this philosophy of treatment with others, right? I think you are still on abx ....

I'd love to hear more on how we can make this information a part of our treatment protocol!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, scott, you seem to have a million amazing practitioners. how do you make money fall from the sky?? [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

It was not that difficult to get in to see him. Contact information is on his web site at www.drbigelsen.com.

He is truly remarkable and I put him in the category with Dr. K and others that I have much repsect for.

You do not have to stop other therapies like ABX to incorporate his German isopathics, structural work, ozone, etc. that he may utilize.

Heiwalove - I still work full time - seems that much of the money goes to things like this.... [Smile]

Unfortunately, Dr. B is not covered by insurance at all.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

tailz
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And so many on this forum don't see how artificial electromagnetic fields cause Lyme, babs, etc...???

EMFs mess with the terrain, essentially telling certain germs to die and others to grow and reproduce.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
his website is really the coolest thing ever. amazing stuff, particularly this - http://www.drbigelsen.com./hemo/biograms.htm - wow!!

what types of treatments has he recommended so far? (i'm not sure if you feel comfortable sharing such information here, but i thought i'd ask just in case.)

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXCELLENT, Scott! Fascinating stuff, for sure. I had to switch gears to the Terrain Theory if Illness a couple of years ago.........

The amount of energy and work that has gone into this must be enormous..... seeing these images in the blood is one thing, but how many countless hours did it take to figure out what these biograms and symplasts really mean?

Scott, if there is anything you can share with us from your personal experience - like what images were found in your blood and what those signify - I'm sure many of us would love to hear it.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthfinder:
Scott, if there is anything you can share with us from your personal experience - like what images were found in your blood and what those signify - I'm sure many of us would love to hear it.

I know I would. [Smile] I'd also like to know about his suggestions .... I know they are specifically for you, but just to know what type of suggestions he's making would be interesting.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardynaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott!! You always surprise me! You're a patient of the man! [Big Grin]

Great to know you think he's finding something in your blood!! I'm not asking you to show photos as I think it can be intimate. And the interpretation too, I guess, as he's probably dealing with very symbolic things from you...

I kept thinking about his diet suggestions... Lots of animal protein, fats, organs, bones etc... My mom used to eat all these stuff when she was kid. Now we can barely find whole animals to buy.

But I though animal protein makes our blood pH acid... And veggies would help raising the pH! I got to listen to the interview again, as this part is a bit confusing for me.... I'm not a fan of veggie juice anyway, I eat this stuff whole and it's okay, so I'm glad he thinks veggie juice is useless!!! [Wink]

Heiwalove: I think the treatment he's proposing, he said a bit in the interview: isopathics, homeopathics and Chinese accupucnture/ meridian treatment (?), if I retained everything from the interview?

Selma

Posts: 1086 | From Switzerland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

I thought I had posted this update but do not see it so here it is again.

He does the blood analysis in front of you and the interpretation takes only seconds. He is amazingly brilliant in my experience.

He sound a roundworm - which keep in mind was not possibly in the one drop of blood but is an energetic representation according to Dr. B of something happening in the body. BTW, he thinks worms are there for a reason and a good thing which is a difference from what I have learned to date and still not sure what I think about it.

He saw liver stress. High eosinophils also which he attributed to mucosal inflammation.

Everything pointed to structural problems caused by a bad forceps birth which was confirmed to be true. He has me working with an osteopath and a dentist to help open up the structure of the head. I am also on German isopathic therapy and some eye drops.

I think it is very individual.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thank you for sharing, Scott, I agree that's it's very individual.

I also share your skepticism regarding the worm .... when I got rid of the tapeworm, the color came back to my face and I felt more improvement than with anything I've done thus far .... though I think everything we do is cumulative, I certainly don't think getting rid of worm would have gotten me to where I am had I net chelated metals, etc.

I can agree that it's there for a reason ... but it makes sense that getting rid of the worm and the reason would be a good thing.

Like every other idea, I think it's good to incorporate in an overall program for the individual.

Thanks again.

--------------------

tdtid
Member # 10276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdtid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely a fascinating video. It's definitely got me thinking. Thanks for sharing.

Cathy

--------------------
"To Dream The Impossible Dream" Man of La Mancha

Posts: 2638 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Scott.

Wish I could view the video. [Frown]

About a year and a half ago, my ex-Internist (she gave up her medical license a few years back and now only does alternative medicine) said something that I didn't agree with, and didn't understand. She said:

``BUGs are us, and we just have to live symbiotically with them.''

She's known about this for a long time. Well, I finally get it now. And I no longer disagree.

Get the Terrain cleaned up and in balance, and the bugs are no longer a problem. This is a completely foreign concept in Western medicine.

(And when I say ``Terrain'', use that term in it's broadest sense - physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual - whether innate or acquired.)

Thanks again, Scott.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardynaka
Member # 8099

Scott, thanks again. Hope you can work out this forceps birth problem. Who would think this could have caused SOOO much trouble so much later in life? [Frown]

AS for worms being good, I will only tell an anedoct of myself, with my own muscle tests. One of the 'layers' of causes for my skin fungi came as: "the fungi wants something from you" thing. Meaning, they wanted to 'communicate' something.

I suffer from fungi much longer than lyme (that I believe again, is under control once more), and fungi is my main problem (this dr. B's words still keep turning in my head...).

Well, the fungi wanted me to do something for them. I did what they asked (I keep asking through muscle tests), I felt immense relief after (pshychologically). A few moments after the 'release', I knew they were going away for good.

When I felt that, I felt so lonely, as though part or me had gone. Like a real loss.

I was fighting 2 fungi, now I'm fighting one (I believe), that don't want any talk.

This feeling of loss stayed with me very strong. I somehow still miss these fungi that were with me for many years. It's like we 'knew' each other.

Once I started communicating with these critters (with the ones who actually want to talk, not all want), my view of these beings changed. I also don't feel them as enemies (like dirt to be cleaned) like before. They are certainly entities with their own way of thinking, living etc. At least, that's how I feel them now.

Call me crazy!

Selma

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrain is the more important aspect of staying healthy. Even Royal Rife noted in one of his video interviews that you simply cannot grow bacterial cultures in a neutral base. You can grow some in an acidic base, some in an alkaline base, but nothing grows in a neutral base. This observation rang a bell when I heard it.

In the short term it can be beneficial to kill off pathogens or parasites just to reduce the load. But like killing off twenty mice in the house without fixing the hole will only work temporarily. Killing off pathogens without correcting terrain will only work in the short term.

Sometimes you can correct the terrain, but the pathogens are so well established they need a more forceful method to get rid of them. Kind of like an unwelcome house guest who has had all the hints to leave, and now needs to be pushed out the door.
This is where pharmaceuticals, herbs, or some other forceful method is helpful.

Real interesting info Scott. I have never heard of this guy before. I need to look into his methods a little closer.

D Bergy

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wallace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wallace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just reviving this fascinating thread as this question is obviously key.

The ideal solution is something that would boost everyones terrain without it get too complicated or time consuming or expensive, which you could use at home.

Oxygen therpies in theory have this hope however there is a new one,(actually invented in the 1940's but.. not widely known) which aims not to increase the quantity of oxygen used but the quality of it for us to optimise our terrain. I think in theory this is the right way to proceed.

I mentioned it on a oxygen thread but feel it is more suitable on this thread.

More Oxygen? This device interests me. Check out www.holiste.it and click on English. It helps if you can read French of course as there is a lot of info on it in french.

wallace

Bol d'Air Jacquier, breathe health! Breathe an oxygenation catalyst to gently regain energy and vitality. Tire, discomfort, moroseness or loss of vitality.... And if it were a problem of oxygenation? The stress, ageing, various pollution, sedentariness... are as many factors which compromise this essential process than is the oxygen assimilation. To assimilate well, better eliminate: the "Bol d'Air" brings an answer natural and adapted to these vital needs for our health, by supporting the cellular metabolism. While making us inhale catalysts of oxygenation, the "Bol d'Air"corrects the dysfunctions related to our way of life. It enables us to find carefully, energy and vitality and a harmonious balance of our functions. It is useful in all the cases of under - chronic oxygenation. It is not a question of a drug nor of a specific treatment, but its particularly interesting action on the whole body, the protection of the cell compared to the free radicals, on the "organic ground", expensive concept with natural medicines. Allowing a better oxygenation all the levels of the organization, this method generates significant results in extremely various fields. Concretely, it is necessary to sit down in front of the apparatus and to breathe to 10 cm of the corolla. The inhalations last from 3 to 15 minutes; they can be made one or more time per day, (like hygiene of everyday life) or in the form of cure of ten days several times in the year. Everyone, at any age, can profit from it. For each one among us, it is about a choice responsible in the assumption of responsibility for our health, our greater comfort or personal development.

Posts: 654 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wallace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wallace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From www.holiste.it

How does the Bol d'Air work?
The machine does not make it possible to breathe more oxygen than usual: this is the principal difference with other oxygenation machines. It acts to allow breathed oxygen to be better assimilated on the cell level. The pulsated atmospheric air passes through a container and loads itself with volatile compounds contained in the ?Sp�cial Bol d?Air? mix. The gas compounds we obtain are subjected to a chemical conversion enabling them to hook onto atmospheric oxygen: i.e. peroxydation. The ?peroxidized? obtained compounds are very active, and, to allow maximum effectiveness, they must be inhaled at the time of their manufacture. After having switched on the machine and selecting the length of your session, place yourself at least 10cm from the opening and breathe normally, by the nose.

Why breathe with the Bol d'Air?
Oxygen is of prime importance to our body. Unlike nutritive substances, oxygen cannot be stored in the tissues. That?s why, all our life we are dependent on the oxygen we breathe and, more important still, we are dependent on the way we use it. Lack of oxygen is a constant factor in the appearance of the simplest disorders and the most serious diseases. However, we do not lack oxygen in the ambient air and most of the time an increase in breathed oxygen will have little effect. It is much more interesting to facilitate its "assimilation" using a natural catalyst. That is what the Bol d?Air allows, without causing hyper oxygenation or oxidation in the organism because the inhaled products are anti-radicalizing.

How does the Bol d'Air make it possible to improve health?
In our body, the Bol d?Air restarts the natural process of oxygen assimilation which decreases with age, stress, illness, air pollution and diet. Having regular inhalations increases vitality and improves the base of our organism by encouraging normal chemical operations. Thus, we are naturally in a better position to react soundly to attacks on our health.

Does the Bol d'Air lead to addiction?

The Bol d?Air promotes a process of general improvement. In fact, one feels so much better that one rather tends to forget the sessions. There is no addiction.

Is it necessary to have several sessions per day?
The results of the Bol d?Air depend on its use. Only 3 minutes breathing has immediate effects on the nervous condition. Some health professionals use the machine to obtain perfect relaxation for their patients. The courses of treatment can be by sequences of three sessions per week. But, of course, it is more interesting to have daily sessions and to regard the Bol d?Air as part of ones regular lifestyle. In this case, it is possible to have several sessions per day because each inhalation initiates a process which will last approximately 4 hours. One can thus have 3 minutes (or more) three times a day. There is neither toxicity nor dependence.

Are there any side effects to the treatment?
The Bol d?Air, by stimulating the vitality of the organism, can lead to slight, momentary disturbances like those which one observes during a spa treatment, resumption of a sport, a change in diet or a homeopathic treatment. This is not an iatrogenic effect but rather an elimination which can result in momentary tiredness. At the time of these isolated inconveniences we advise not to stop the sessions but reduce them and space them temporarily.

Why isn't the Bol d'Air publicised as a remedy?
The Bol d?Air Jacquier is not a drug. It gives a risk-free answer to under-oxygenation from which we all suffer to different degrees. It is in total harmony with other health methods (healthy and balanced diet, diet supplements, vitamins, allopathy, homeopathy...). All the theories resulting in Ren� Jacquier?s machine were the subject of a book, "De l?atome � la vie ? From atoms to life?. The results obtained by the machine established its reputation, and many doctors and private individuals give testimonies of its effectiveness. But it is only on modern scientific foundations that one can set up very detailed publicity. So, Holiste started new works which validated the old ones (see ?scientific work?). The results obtained have already led to several publications and presentations at world and European congresses. Thus, it is now shown that it is indeed an oxygenation which stimulates the anti-radicalizing activity of the cell.

Bol d'Air et publicit� ?
Selon un d�cret du Journal officiel d'Ao�t 2003 il ne nous est interdit pas de fabriquer, de vendre ni de faire de la publicit� sur le Bol d'Air� M�thode Jacquier�, mais seulement d'utiliser des revendications th�rapeutiques non bas�es sur des preuves scientifiques, jug�es � l'�poque insuffisantes. Avant ce d�cret, certains de nos documents d'information s'appuyaient sur les travaux, publications et th�ories de Ren� Jacquier, ainsi que sur les tr�s nombreux t�moignages de particuliers et de m�decins, accumul�s depuis pr�s de 50 ans.
Le minist�re de la sant� ne tient plus compte des travaux scientifiques ant�rieurs aux ann�es 80 pour justifier d'une all�gation et consid�re les t�moignages de m�decin comme anecdotiques. Pour cette raison et depuis ce d�cret, nous ne revendiquons plus d'actions th�rapeutiques li�es a l'utilisation du Bol d'Air dans nos publicit�s mais un discours tr�s g�n�raliste sur le mieux �tre l'augmentation de la vitalit�, etc. . .. D'autre part, nous animons plusieurs �tudes scientifiques pluridisciplinaires pour valider les effets du Bol d' Air� avec des m�thodes modernes et officiellement reconnues. Nous communiquons ces r�sultats. Ils nous permettent de confirmer les th�orie de R.Jacquier. L'utilisation du test KRL, sur l'�volution du statut anti-radicalaire de l'organisme apr�s Bol d'Air�, nous permet d'affirmer qu'il s'agit bien d'une m�thode d'oxyg�nation, non oxydante pour le terrain et anti-radicalaire pour la cellule. Dans notre d�marche nous avons le soutient de nombreux partenaires comme, l'ANVAR-OSEO (Minist�re de la Recherche), la DRIRE, le FEDER (Europe). Le Professeur De Cristofaro, (H�pital de GUILIANOVA /Italie), a d�j� d�montr� et publi� ses r�sultats concernant l'action du BOL d'AIR� sur le m�tabolisme et dans le traitement de l'ob�sit�, le Professeur LINO, m�decin et chirurgien, sp�cialis� en m�decine du sport (La sapienza/Universit� de ROME), a obtenu des r�sultats spectaculaires sur l'�lasticit� musculaire, la force explosive.... Nous sommes conscients du fait que certains articles de presse ou communication Internet peuvent semer le doute au sein de notre client�le, aussi, dans le but de mieux vous informer, nous vous invitons � prendre connaissance des diff�rents articles scientifiques et r�sum�s, �tablis par B�atrice Mercier (Biologiste, Attach�e � la Facult� Gabriel de DIJON)
Donn�es scientifiques Ainsi vous serez sans doute confort� dans votre choix d'utiliser le Bol d'Air� et de profiter de ses bienfaits .

Must we use the Bol d'Air only when we're sick?
No, it is very useful in the lifestyle of the whole family, from the youngest to the elderly. It is currently used by top sportsmen in excellent health (study by Professor Andr�a Lino, University of Sapienza), for preparation before competition and for recovery after. Many private individuals use it simply to keep a good shape.

In which fields is the Bol d'Air used?
Since its creation in 1946, various doctors have used the Bol d?Air and published their findings. Their studies related to respiratory, cardiovascular and digestive diseases. Currently, the Bol d?Air is being tested on the obese, sportsmen and for its capacity to increase the anti-radicalizing potential of the cell. Other health professionals who use it are physiotherapists, dentists, veterinary surgeons and naturopaths... Our private customers also use it as part of their lifestyle.

What are the roles of oxygen?
Oxygen provides the energy necessary for even our slightest movements, heartbeat or even thought. It is involved in reactions as essential as eliminating carcinogenic products, pollutants, alcohol, drugs or pathogenic bacteria or viruses. It is also involved in various enzyme processes when cholesterol is transformed into hormones (oestrogen, testosterone, cortisol, aldosterone, DHEA). It has a positive anti-infectious effect and acts on healing and oedemas.

Are we lacking oxygen?
All of us are almost always in hypoxia (= lack of oxygen). It is certainly the case for people suffering from respiratory disease (asthma, bronchitis, respiratory insufficiency disease?), but not only. Some metabolic diseases, like obesity, are related to hypoxia: the fatter we are, the less oxygen our cells have at their disposal. Add to this, the general conditions of life (stress, pollution, bad diet, bad lifestyle, tobacco ....), or transitional states like stiff muscles, which indicate that your aching muscles or organism need oxygen.....

What are the consequences of lack of oxygen?
They are too many to mention them all. For example, if you snore you are likely to be more tired, and therefore more careless and have accidents; you are more at risk of cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, diabetes... For children (yes, they snore too!), the risks are behavioural problems, hyperactivity, learning difficulties and concentration?. In pregnant women suffering from hypoxia (e.g. smokers), babies risk a lower birth weight than normal and mothers are more at risk of pre-eclampsia. Lack of oxygen impairs metabolism, facilitates the deposit of waste, and influences the morale?

What are free radicals?
They are kinds of "chemical scissors" that are extremely reactive. They "attack" the first molecules they meet, good or bad. They are weapons with good and bad effects: on the one hand, they eliminate pathogenic microbes or tumorous cells, but on the other they can destroy organic tissue.

What is oxidative stress?
Cells naturally manufacture free radicals and have an effective anti-radicalizing defence system. When this system is overloaded problems occur: this is called "oxidative stress".

Do people in good health manufacture free radicals?
Yes, they do. It is normal that our cells are permanently manufacturing free radicals. But they are able to protect themselves by manufacturing some neutralising substances, such as SOD, or by absorbing anti-radicalizing elements from food, for instance Vitamins E, C?

Which diseases have free radicals as their origin?
In large quantities, free radicals are very dangerous. They are at the origin of ageing and very many degenerative diseases: allergies, tissue anoxia, arthritis, asthma, arteriosclerosis, burns, cancer, cataracts, cirrhosis, ulcerating colitis, sugar diabetes, emphysema, HIV infection, post-ischemic reperfusion injury, degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer?s, Crohn?s, Parkinson?s, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease), respiratory distress syndrome in adults, varicose veins..... In small quantities, they are beneficial by making it possible for the body to fight against the pathogenic microbes and tumorous cells.

What is the relationship between oxygen and free radicals?
In biology, it is balance that counts: a surplus as much as a lack of oxygen are both at the origin of abnormal creation of free radicals. The defence system of the organism is overloaded, and there is oxidative stress...

Is the Bol d'Air at the origin of free radicals in the organism?
No, and that has been scientifically proven by the KRL test, an international test, recorded by the French Ministry of Health and the EEC. It consists of subjecting cells to a violent attack of free radicals. The more the cells are taken from healthy people, the more they resist. It is proven, by this test, that in the presence of the volatile fraction of the Bol d?Air (= what you breathe), the cells resist 25% longer than without the Bol d?Air!

What is the "Special Bol d'Air" liquid?
No other product can be used in the Bol d?Air. It is controlled by Ecocert, and manufactured from an oleoresin of pine Pinus pinaster.

What about the maintenance of the machine?
Cleaning the glass regularly (every month) is essential with 70� alcohol. It is very important to let it dry well before restarting the machine. CAUTION: Never put alcohol inside the tubes connected to the machine. Never use water or detergent except on the plastic parts. Wood can be maintained with the used ?Special Bol d?Air? liquid.

Are the materials fragile?
Only the glass is fragile and requires meticulous handling. To aid the sliding motion of the various parts, a lubricant is offered free. To obtain this, just phone the Laboratory.

What is the life of the machine?
Holiste manufactures the machine, and is available for any malfunctioning problem. In theory, the life of a machine is limited only by incorrect use and lack of maintenance, i.e. in the event of irregular changing of the terpenic compound and in not cleaning the glass.

The price of the machine is too high!

Both innovator and manufacture and at the same time developer, our wish is to make this method, original and exceptional in its results, accessible to everybody. We have made every effort to ensure the machines are practical, more powerful and less expensive. They are technically complex, with high-tech elements often manufactured unit by unit. We chose to carry on production in France which still remains partly hand-crafted. From another point of view, if the investment appears considerable, the cost of operation is very low. A session comes to less than 0.08 Euros (or three times less expensive than a dietary supplement capsule). Furthermore, the whole family can take advantage of it over the years, thus avoiding many other types of medications. We understand that the Bol d?Air can still appear too expensive, but remember that you can have sessions with our different partners (see their addresses on this website) or choose a system of monthly rental.

Posts: 654 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlisonP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlisonP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott, this is fascinating! I haven't watched the video yet but perused the website. When he started talking about images in the blood mirroring problem organs/systems/etc. my jaw hit the floor.

Do you know of or have you read anything by Masuro Emoto? His work with water structure is SO similar to what I'm reading here.

The water, when frozen, crystallizes in patterns that relate directly to what label it is given or the intent people put into it (i.e. the label "love" gives a beautiful 6 pointed snowflake design but playing heavy metal music results in a very diseased looking amorphous shape).

https://www.hado.net/watercrystals/book.php

I can't help thinking there is a similarity here.

[Smile]

Alison

--------------------
 -

The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. --- Edward R. Murrow

Posts: 923 | From California | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

As a matter of fact, Emoto was one of the quotes on the back of Dr. B's book. [Smile]

[ 01. January 2008, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: SForsgren ]

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

AlisonP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlisonP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again Scott,

Just a few more questions - I'm still mindblown from all that I've read on the website and seen on the video.

You said you saw him -- is he local (to us)? If not, where is he based out of?

I made note of his passing mention to Lyme in the video -- e.g. affects 2 out of 3 women, HUGE inflammation, common causes female trauma and dental -- but is there more mention of Lyme in his book? Anything you can tell us about that?

I'm definitely going to have a consultation with him. At this point, I want the microscope and training manuals too and to look at everyone's blood! WOW!

One mention about parasites - I think I get what he's saying. I have read in the past that parasites help the body by consuming necrotic/dead/dying tissue.

I get that, but I'm also on round 2 of Humaworm because ultimately I think it does help balance the terrain with all the supportive herbs.

Thanks again for the GREAT post and info.

[Smile]

Alison

--------------------
 -

The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. --- Edward R. Murrow

Posts: 923 | From California | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnlyme1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnlyme1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott let the cat out of the bag!!!!

I have been working with him also over the last year. There are a couple of other us here in WI who have been out in CA for treatments.

[ 01. January 2008, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: johnlyme1 ]

Posts: 582 | From milwaukee wi | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wallace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4771

Structural problems and dentistry obviously are important but in sorting out the terrain I think anything which help oxgenate the tissues is crucial as optimising our breathing is very important. HBOT and Ozone give us more oxygen which is different from getting us to improve our own breathing capablities.

We are talking here about Naturopathy here which started with Hippocrates and air is important!

Breathing exercises also play a role here but maybe we need additional help in breathing?

Sorting out the terrain takes time and patience!

Wallace

Wallace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4771

Another breathing device is
www.intellectbreathing.com with an interesting video.

Wallace

Wallace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4771

Frolov's Respiration
Training Device �

We have learnt how to fight RESPIRATORY related DISEASES (asthma, bronchitis, hypertension, hypoxia, asphyxia, suffocation, short breath, etc) without pills and medication!

It is widely acknowledged that respiratory trainings are a very effective way to restore the body health in any age. From the ancient times people have created many respiratory techniques, which include more than 900 approaches and methods.

Based on contemporary scientific research we have developed the UNIFYING respiratory Technique and Frolov's Respiration Training Device for the application of the Technique.

Being healthy does not only mean being spared from diseases and physical defects, but it means being in a state of total physical, spiritual and social well-being. (From the Statute of World Health Organization)

Frolov's Respiration Training Device � promotes to increase functional reserves of an organism, due to training respiratory and cardiovascular systems, normalization of exchange processes.

Result: long-term strengthening and improvement of health.

What does our device suggest?
First of all, the device suggests the ability to manage the respiratory technique that leads to health restore through the correct method of respiration.This is how we suggest you the NON-pharmacological treatment of the following diseases: asthma, bronchitis, hypertension, hypoxia, asphyxia, suffocation, short breath, and some others.

Besides, due to the fact that the device has general health-restoring effect, its application implies anti-aging changes and significantly improves the quality of life.

What does respiration have to do with all these diseases?
Many people know that respiration is the act of air flow into lungs and back. This is not exactly so. Respiration is an intracellular process that uses air oxygen for oxygenation of different molecules. This process, also known as the INTRACELLULAR RESPIRATION, is the source for the life of the entire body. Lungs only act as a mediator for gaseous exchange between the body and the atmosphere. Thus, since the process of respiration is intracellular, it influences the entire body, and the named diseases directly depend on the process of respiration.

Why can't I simply inhale more oxygen and be OK?
Medical science has proved that there is enough oxygen in blood to be healthy, while health related problems occur due to the problems of oxygen supply to body cells from blood. This is the reason why forced oxygen supply to blood (hyperbaric oxygenation) is used only in emergency situations. It is also proven that the most useful health restoring effect occurs right due to the opposite: on the application of respiration training techniques that suggest periodic oxygen decrease in the inhaled air.

What are the differences between various respiratory techniques and devices?
Doctors have been using respiration training techniques for health-restoring and diseases prevention. One of the most recent directions of Medical Science and in clinics is application of various devices to change respiration patterns through the breathing exercises. Usually such methods of training use only one training aspect; for instance: hypoxia (oxygen decrease in the air being inhaled), hypercapnia (carbon dioxide increase), breathing resistance, changes in rhythm and frequency of breaths, etc.

What is unique about our technique?
We developed the technique that UNITES all of the main principles of respiration training in one UNIFYING RESPIRATORY TECHNIQUE. To learn the respiratory technique and to apply it properly, our medical specialists have developed the special respiratory training device. The structure of the device and the method of its application involve the use of such different aspects of training as changes in oxygen and carbon dioxide supply (hypoxia-hypercapnia), respiration resistance during exhalation and inhalation, breathing rhythm and frequency changes, and some others.

Also, summarizing some of the main distinctive characteristics of our technique:

It UNIFIES various respiratory techniques;

It combines RESPIRATION TRAINING and AROMATHERAPY;

It suggests INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM for each patient (by changing such technique elements as the amount of WATER used with the device; type of inhalation; one training session duration, etc.);

It concentrates not only on respiration training, but educates about the entire RESPIRATORY HYGIENE, which is especially important for people who have respiratory disorders.

What exactly is the respiration training with our device about? And how it all works?
The main element of our technique is gradual increase of exhalation duration. On such exercises the person breathes slower and more seldom than used to. To illustrate the positive effect of respiration training with less frequent breaths, we have developed the following example: DOG-HUMAN-TURTLE (dogs breathe fast, consume more oxygen, and die in 15 years; humans breathe slower consuming less oxygen, and lives approximately 70 years; turtles breathe slowly consuming little oxygen, and live 200 years). Although the example itself is not purely scientific, it works as a good illustration of the theory, and helps to understand everything in simple terms without going to detailed explanation of cells processes.

Which results do the patients who train with the device reach?
The respiratory technique that we use worked so well for our patients that people who had been suffering asthma during all their lives reported total asthma relief, or significant reduction of medication use. Also similar results can be reached in the following diseases: bronchitis, hypertension, hypoxia, asphyxia, suffocation, short breath, and some others.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement