LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » In case you were wondering about the chemtrails in the sky...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In case you were wondering about the chemtrails in the sky...
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the July 2006 Idaho Observer:

Chemtrails:GAO report admits "chaff"

Lab report reveals much more

Last May a family in Iowa contacted the office of Sen. Tom Harkin (D-IA) to report the constant criss-crossing of "chemtrails" in the sky above their neighborhood.

They received back from the senator's office a General Accounting Office (GAO) report on "military chaff" and the material safety data sheet for aluminum-coated fiberglass fibers being spread--seven days a week for several hours each day--in the skies above their home.

The chaff is spread by pilots learning how to mask planes or send false radar images.

It was reported that the military also has lead-based chaff, but that it is not being used at this time.

Chaff was used by the military in Europe in WWII and, according to the GAO, had been used in training here at home since the 50s.

Once chaff reaches the ground, it breaks down into particles small enough to inhale.

Though military spokespeople insist that chaff is not harmful, the GAO report concluded that health effects are unknown and more studies are needed.

Regardless, some members of this family are very sick.

On May 23, after a hard rain the day before, they a noticed glittering substance and a pinkish-colored powder substance on the roof of their house.

They then noticed the glittering substance on many surfaces, even the dashboard of the family car. Both substances were collected and sent to a lab for analysis.

Among the substances found to be in the samples were several that should simply not be there:

6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia

9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride

26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and zinc

4 molds and fungi

7 viruses

2 cancers

2 vaccines

2 sedatives

Over the last several months, The IO has received a significant increase in chemtrail-related calls and letters.

Most report a dramatic increase in chemtrail "spraying" activity in their areas; some are reporting the development of chronic flu-like symptoms, chronic fatigue and body aches that they have never before experienced.

We intend to expound upon this subject in greater detail--hopefully next month.

If you are seeing the relationship between accelerated chemtrail spraying in your area and symptoms among friends, family and members of your community, begin writing it down and send the information to us by mail or email.

Note times, dates and specific symptoms.

If you live near a military installation, expect that you are being "sprayed."

You may want to contact your senator or rep and, politely (that is how you get the information you are seeking) request the forwarding of any information that may be available on the military chaff being used in your area.

After obtaining relevant documents from your rep or senator, consider using it to obtain epidemiological data from your local health department.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may be still very naive at this point, but why would the gov't want to sicken Americans like this? What's in it for them? Simply testing to see what happens to a population if they want to use it during war? Well, it's war on us, and we do not appreciate it.
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just type "chemtrails" into google & you'll find lots of answers.

Not very nice of them to do this to the world population.

We have to deal with this besides from the Lyme...

All I can say is DETOX, DETOX, DETOX!

These sites have alot of info -

http://carnicom.com/
http://carnicom.com/mold1.htm
http://carnicom.com/mold2.htm

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?z=3&c=4&n=1&m=-1&w=4&x=0&p=14

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleilpie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleilpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't make sense. If the military is doing this near military bases or forts, then they're essentially poisoning their own families. Common sense tells us that the military would also be poisoning themselves as they work at these military locations.

This would weaken our own military. Why earth would our government risk doing that, especially now?

--------------------
The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good, and how he treats people who can't fight back.
-Abigail van Buren (Pauline Esther Friedman) (1918-2002)

Posts: 409 | From Florida | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

My assumption from the research I've done is that those in the higher eshelons do not care.

Why do so many soldiers have Gulf War Syndrome?

Your question evokes a much longer answer but this is not the place for it.

I was mainly concerned since we are all fighting our own battles with health issues.

Every day I go outside & see big lines crisscrossing the sky. These lines are not ordinary contrails.

In light of what we are fighting everyday to get well, we also have to consider the effects of this stuff we are being sprayed with.

There are answers as to why this is being done if you do a search on the internet.

I'm really focusing on this to discover what we can do about it to detoxify ourselves in combination with all the issues of neurotoxins produced by the Lyme, yeast & fungus we fight due to abx, etc.

I don't know why more people aren't noticing this.

It's being done in broad daylight & night, sometimes - right in front of us.

It is a public health concern just like Lyme.

Truthfinder
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle, I agree that this is a public concern. Perhaps a big one.

I get outraged every time I read stuff like this..... there are reports of a number of people who have had chemtrail residue evaluated by a lab and come up with some really strange, spooky stuff. What in the world is going on?

The simple explanation is that the government is ordering their ``chaff'' from China..... [Big Grin] .... (Sorry, I'm a little skeptical of most Chinese products at the moment).

Seriously, though, anyone who actually sees a residue left by these chemtrails should go on the Internet and find out how to get the stuff tested. I ran across a website yesterday but didn't save it. With enough evidence from The People, perhaps the mainstream media would actually take notice.

And who is to say that Lyme isn't present in these residues, also? I suspect that most labs won't have the ability to test for Lyme, or don't think to test for it. And if it's in cyst form, would they even recognize it?

Good Chemtrail and related photos (like fibers and mold gathered from certain areas) plus blips of interesting info - I think this is the same link Sparkle already posted):
http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies

It sure makes it hard to focus on healthy living practices when I think of all the evil junk some governmental entity may have decided to force into my life (and the lives of every living thing around me).

The implications here are a bit staggering.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not into CONSPIRACY Theories at all, but I have often looked at the lines in the sky and thought it was weird.

Melissa

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement