LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Is Lyme Disease an Epidemic in America?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is Lyme Disease an Epidemic in America?
CaliforniaLyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 7136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliforniaLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Lyme Disease an Epidemic in America?

JoAnne Teagarden
December 30, 2007

There is a life altering disease out there, do you have it? Chances are that you or someone you know is infected and is probably unaware! One out of every four people in North America has Lyme Disease. There is common misconception of this illness. Most know it as a disease spread by ticks in heavily wooded areas of the United States. However, every state has documented cases.

Although the word ``Epidemic'' strikes an uneasy nerve in many Americans it is very likely the case with this disease, as health care professionals are just now learning more about the spread and treatment of Lymes. It is known as the ``Mimic Disease'' or as the ``Great Pretender'', and for good reason. Lymes can mimic and or cause numerous other illnesses. Just to name a few; depression, arthritis, sleeplessness, excessive sleeping, neurologic problems, chronic fatigue syndrome, vision loss, hearing loss, deafness, ``brain fog'', memory loss, migraines, joint and muscle pain, stiffness, and ect.

Doctors are trained to look for a circular rash on the patients body when diagnosing Lymes. However, most patients who in fact are infected will rarely show this particular symptom. In fact many tests, such as the Western Blot Test, will show a false negative for Lyme Disease. If you have a chronic illness and have been unable to get a proper diagnosis, you might consider being tested or treated for the disease.

Although the most effective treatment may be more on the homeopathic front, keep an open mind, the benefit may be that you regain your health!

For more information on Lyme disease and its possible treatments, visit Google and enter Lyme disease.
I always dreamed of being a well renowned poet/ journalist. I was hypnotized by watching National Geographic on television as a child, and imagining myself on great expeditions writing for major publications.I would write poems and short stories in school and was amazed that other people were affected by my writings.

I am now an author of poetry and am working my way into the journalism field.

I was born hearing and remained so until the ripe age of twenty. The sudden hearing loss is a result of Lyme disease. Although at the time, I was unaware of the culprit. Over time I taught myself to speech read and to sign. My deafness has little effect on my ability to communicate effectively in the work force. My deafness has inspireded me to inform the world of hearing loss, and Lyme disease. I still see myself traveling on great expeditions, changing the world one word at a time.

JoAnne Teagarden

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=47494

--------------------
There is no wealth but life.
-John Ruskin

All truth goes through 3 stages: first it is ridiculed: then it is violently opposed: finally it is accepted as self evident. - Schopenhauer

Posts: 5639 | From Aptos CA USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adamm
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One in four seems just a bit high. I thought it was 1:1000, or

something like that. I'm curious as to where that figure came from.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmc
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't find the article creditable when some one calls it lymeS. Wonder how I could comment at end of article.
Posts: 2675 | From ct, usa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaLyme
Member # 7136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliforniaLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, this article is FULL of misinformation!!!
NOT a good article- inflammatory and non-factual.
NOT what we need!!!!!!!!!

We need inflammatory, alarmist AND FACTUAL!!!!!

--------------------
-John Ruskin

All truth goes through 3 stages: first it is ridiculed: then it is violently opposed: finally it is accepted as self evident. - Schopenhauer

Posts: 5639 | From Aptos CA USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmc
Member # 5102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
found the author's email: If you scroll down on right side- Author Information.
Posts: 2675 | From ct, usa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunnymalibu
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunnymalibu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like someone's opinion sprinkled in with a lot of incorrect information.

The American Chronicle's Managing Editor (See below) should check their facts!

[This website is an owned and operated by Ultio LLC. We are an online magazine for national, international, state, local, entertainment, sports, and government news. We also provide opinion and feature articles.

Submit Your Work or
Letter to the Editor for Publication

You may send your work to us in an email you may send your submission to us by surface mail to:
Managing Editor
PO Box 6158
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

All submissions, including photographs, become the property of Ultio, LLC and will not be returned unless prior arrangements have been made. Submission of any work for publication constitutes that the author has read, and agrees to abide by, our Author Agreement.]

--------------------
sunnymalibu

Posts: 192 | From california | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yanivnaced
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yanivnaced     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 in 4 is probably a bit high nationwide.

However, in the Northeast I would say that might be pretty close to reality.

I see friends, people at work, people in my neighborhood, friends of friends, etc who have it or have had it at some point in the past.

And then there are those people who probably have it but are in denial.

Prime example is my colleague. He often complains of sore bottoms of feet, testicular pain, 'bad heart', neck soreness, and he was born in Northern NJ and raised in South NJ. I suggested Lyme to him one day and he said no way. And there are also many more that I know who also show symptoms but rule out Lyme.

So overall I think 1 in 4 is about right. It's just that there are varying levels of incapacitation.

Posts: 655 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno. We have 14/15 people with Lyme in a quarter of a mile area.

The others haven't been tested.......yet. [shake]

Basically, one in four would equal 25% of the population right?

It seems to be a believable guesstimation to me. [dizzy]

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeladyinNY
Member # 10235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeladyinNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think so, in the northeast at least.

--------------------
I want to be free

Posts: 1170 | From Endicott, NY | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ICEiam
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7519

Icon 9 posted      Profile for ICEiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more I learn, read and pay attention to people the more I believe that Lyme is a huge problem in the west also.

Look at the children in the schools with ADD ADHD and Autistic tendencys. Then all the people with Fibro, chronic fatigue and all the other aches, pains and strange things going on.

Just my thought on the whole situation. Scary! [confused]

Hugs

--------------------
ICEY

Posts: 468 | From Las Vegas NV | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greatcod
Unregistered

One in four would be a pandemic....
feelfit
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a personal level, went to have my hair trimmed today. There were 3 customers in the shop, plus the owner and a stylist.

This is in Northeast Michigan where there isn't any Lyme according to CDC and Health Care Providers.

Of these 5 folks present, I have Lyme, the other customers husband has/had Lyme, the third customers daughter had Lyme and was wheelchair bound. The owners best friend has Lyme. The only one not connected to Lyme was the Stylist.

4 out of 5. What are the chances? I believe EPEDEMIC is a reasonable word to use. I am LIVID that more is not being done to find some solutions.

What is wrong with this picture!!!! It Can't be that every medical professional and our government is so obtuse to this disease that they think that it is nothing worse than a bad case of dandruff.

Something stinks.

Rhonda

Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaLyme
Member # 7136

What we believe is not necessarily fact though.

I believe it may be that high but it is not fact and makes us sound ridiculous without anything to back it up.

In CA we had a study which showed one of almost 4 people- 23% of a community was infected- but you can't use that stat for the whole nation!

WISH we could- but it doesn't work that way(_!

--------------------
-John Ruskin

hshbmom
Member # 9478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hshbmom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's be scientific here....

What is the CDC's denfinition of an endemic?

Do the facts (CDC's Lyme case counts) support the definition of an endemic?

Posts: 1672 | From AL/WV/OH | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brentb
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brentb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CDC and facts should never be used in the same sentence.

`Lyme disease': ancient engine
of an unrecognized borreliosis pandemic?
http://www.ilads.org/files/harvey.pdf

Posts: 731 | From Humble,TX | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

I believe it!!! No one knows thats for sure! WE KNOW the CDC dont know jack! Thats for sure!
adamm
Unregistered

CDC's estimates put the number infected yearly @ >200,000.

That would make it 5 times as prevalent as AIDS in this country.

So...Yep! Most definitely an epidemic.

However, I'd need a whole lot more to convince me that

the figures are as high as Harvey et al. claim they are.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the CDC does know & they just aren't telling us?

I would imagine a huge panic would erupt &, for sure, most people's property values would drop in the NJ, CT, NY area.

And most people think that the mortgage crisis was bad...

Whether you want to believe it or not - we are being misinformed on a daily basis.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The writer comments that homeopathy may be the most effective treatment and yet none of you jumped on her for that? Cavey, Sarah, GC, you guys feeling ok? [Wink] (just jokin' with ya)

Truth is I do feel the homeopathy I began treatment with was extremely effective. It totally cleared my brain fog, migraines, hearing
loss and stiff neck.

I stopped the homeopathic treatment in 12/05 after treating for 4 mths because joint swelling had become so bad I was housebound and diagnosed RA. That sent me in new directions.

But I never forgot the positive effects of the homeopathy.

I believe it was so effective my body couldn't process all the die off and RA resulted. For 2 yrs, the brain fog, hearing loss and migraines have not returned. The stiff neck did return.

However, just now beginning to see to old foes re-emerge. Sinus stuffiness and headaches and some shortterm memory and poor thought processing. Not yet at the stage of brainfog. Also, my hearing is decreasing at an alarming rate.

I honestly believe the abx are at fault. I plan to discuss more aggressive yeast treatment with the doctor. I have been taking 3 acidipholis pearls daily but recently switched to Theralac and frankly, the symptoms began with that switch.

I also am going to discuss with the LLMD, who as far as I know does not practice homeopathy, the possibility of me going back to the homeopath (he is an anesthesiologist too)while also working with her. They are in the same area.

I think either the abx has created an increased yeast load (no obvious outward signs) or the abx have chased the bacteria back into my brain as all my symptoms are in my head (no pun intended).

The homeopathy crossed the blood/brain barrier very well. I can't take Flagyl as I had an allergic reaction to it before.

What do you think? Any other suggestions?

Luvs

--------------------
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be Peace.

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, well if this article is FULL of misinformation, somebody needs to help me out with all the `errors' in this one.

Okay, here are the errors discussed so far:

1. Stating as a fact that 1 out of 4 in North America has Lyme;
2. References to LymeS.

(The reference to ``the most effective treatment MAY BE more on the homeopathic front'' was qualified by the words ``may be'', so that isn't an error - it's just that author's opinion.)

Is that all?

Also, how do you come up with accurate facts and figures when the testing is so lousy and the reporting isn't reliable?

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Luvs, I almost forgot - I responded to you when you first posed this question awhile back, but maybe you never saw it.

Talk to your homeopathic MD. While homeopathics don't interfere with orthodox meds, drugs can sure interfere with homeopathy!

Many homeopaths believe that the remedies work on (or with) the immune system, so since Methotrexate and Enbrel negatively affect the immune system, the remedies may not be able to work. Find out what your homeopathic doc thinks or what he has experienced with this.

(Personally, I'm not sure I agree with the `immune system' theory; if that were true, then there would be no help for AIDS patients with homeopathic (or similar) remedies, and yet that is not the case at all. So, I think we must be dealing with pure physics here, but that is just my personal opinion, and I reserve the right to change it at any time. [Big Grin] )

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hshbmom
Member # 9478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hshbmom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mentioned using the CDC's definitions only because we can use them to fight fire with fire.

Use THEIR statistics to support THEIR definitions and they can't argue with the conclusion.

For example:

CDC Definition of a Lyme endemic county=

An endemic county has at least 2 previous
cases of Lyme acquired in that county...

Statistic: The epidemiology department of your state health department has the Lyme disease case counts since 1991. They are listed by county.

Ask the health department to send you these statistics. Also ask them to find the case counts before 1991 to have more accurate numbers for your state.

Put these counties and numbers in a spreadsheet.

Analysis: Which counties have 2 or more cases of Lyme disease?

Conclusion: Those counties with 2 or more cases of Lyme disease are endemic for Lyme disease.

This is simple & straightforward...certainly not accurate because of under-reporting of the disease, but at least you can use the information you find to state a fact:

Yes, Lyme disease is endemic in X County.

Use the CDC's definition of 'endemic' and the Lyme case counts from the state epidemiology departments. Draw a conclusion.

Who can argue with that?

I urge each of you to do this for your state. I've compiled the stats for Alabama, Georgia, and West Virginia. I'm working on Tennessee. Pennsylvania was odd with the way they listed their case counts.

Send your findings to Melanie at the Lyme Memorial website so she can add the information to the State Statistics sites. Also add the information to your Lyme disease support group files.

I'm tired of hearing the boldly proclaimed lie..."We DON'T have Lyme in XXXXX". Pull out your stats, the definition, and show the ignorant doctors the truth.

I've learned my home county and the county I now reside in are endemic for Lyme disease. Why should I feel so odd when I learn I have Lyme or that nearly my entire family has this disease?

I read that an endemic state is one which has at least one endemic county, but I haven't been able to verify that statement.

It will help us to find the definition of an endemic state. Maybe an endemic nation is one with at least one endemic state???? We know we have several endemic states.

Posts: 1672 | From AL/WV/OH | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truth,

Good point about drugs interferring with the homeopathy. I have not yet begun the TNF blocker. Humira proved too painful and the drug company kept screwing up my Enbrel order and I never received it until this week.

It is just sitting in my refrigerator.

I see my doctor next week and again want to get her approval to skip these incredibly dangerous drugs.

I am doing SO WELL without them.

If treating Babs is going to bring the joint pain back, then lets hold up with the immune suppressors until the pain begins.

I got my own theory about whether or not I am going to slip back into RA.

Luvs

--------------------
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be Peace.

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

hshbmom, I agree that we have to use what is available, and as you pointed out, use the CDCs own `definitions' to put this whole Lyme situation in perspective.

I remember you posting about the `endemic' thing before, and I was pretty shocked to learn what the criteria really were! Good work on that.

Yes, Luvs - maybe your doc will at least wait until there is evidence of a problem before prescribing the drugs! And if your homeo/MD gets on board and adds his help treating the Babs and perhaps some protective remedies, just maybe you can prevent the very thing the drugs would be needed for.....

Wow. It sure looks good on paper. [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy

treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its pandemic

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shazdancer
Member # 1436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shazdancer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does JoAnne read or post here? If so, since she said she wanted to break into the journalism field, she might want to know what could be improved upon in order to write a better article in the future.

1.) "One out of every four people in North America has Lyme Disease." Since such a statistic is not common knowledge, the source should be cited. I doubt the source is authoritative.

2.) Lyme disease, not "Lymes."

3.) "Mimic disease" is not a common term for Lyme. "Great Imitator," yes, even "great pretender," but not "Mimic disease."

4.) "Lymes can mimic and or cause numerous other illnesses." Then comes a list of many things that are not illnesses, but are conditions or symptoms. The list is valid, but the label "illnesses" is not. A list of illnesses that Lyme mimics could have been cited, such as Parkinson's, MS, ALS, lupus, and others.

5.) "circular rash....most patients...will rarely show this particular symptom." Although most may not identify a bull's eye rash with central clearing, many will show a circular rash, and although the exact percentage is up for debate, it is a stretch to say that it is "rare" to see a circular rash.

6.) There were many typos and grammatical errors, which interfere with credibility. A good copy editor could have pointed them out. Here are a few:

"Lyme Disease" -- no capital D
"There is common misconception of this illness" -- a common misconception with this illness
"Just to name a few;" -- colon, not semi-colon
"and ect." -- it is etc., no "and"
"patients body" -- apostrophe S
"in fact....in fact" -- redundant and unnecessary use of this phrase

I thought the author might have an interesting approach researching Lyme and deafness, since many people are not aware of it. (Steere and Logigian noted it in some of their early-turned-chronic patients).

I also thought she could have a lot to say about adult deafness and coming to sign language relatively late, perhaps not fitting in fully with either the hearing or Deaf cultures. With a good editor, she has some compelling stories to tell.

Regards,

Shaz
(also has hearing loss due to Lyme)

Posts: 1558 | From the Berkshires | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmc
Member # 5102

I emailed her, got lovely gracious note despite my own snippy & snottiness.

Her explaination:

"Just to clarify, the S was a typo. The editor nor I, caught it in time. Not sure why.

The article was to be posted on the Chronical's opinion article section, therefore I did not find it needed at the time to express within the article that it was an opinion piece.

As for the So Called Facts, being a patient and employee of a homeopathic doctor who specializes in the treatment and diagnosis of Lyme in America and Mexico, I am well aware of some of the statistics.

However, my downfall is that I did not present them properly in the article itself. I am a new student in the field of journalism and definatly have much to learn."

I think she'll write her next piece with valid info.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks for your assessment, Shaz. (Actually, the Princeton wordnet definition of illness is ``impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism''. If the author had used the word ``disease'', I would agree with you.)

Thanks for taking the initiative and clearing some of this up, dmc. [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy

yanivnaced
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yanivnaced     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 more data points:

Yesterday my wife found out our daughter's pre-K teacher had Lyme.

And a good friend of ours got back a positive test last week.

I really do think I have a sufficient sample population size to say that it's 1 in 4 or higher, at least in our area here in the Northeast.

Our dentist mentioned "everybody was getting Lyme around here 10 years ago". I think we're in one of those waves again maybe due to strange weather variations, where ticks and mosquitos are present in ever greater numbers.

Posts: 655 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaLyme
Member # 7136

Yay Yav*)!

I WISH we had proof of it, I DO believe it*)!!!

The Russians did a study which found 1 of 10 Russians had Lyme!!! (blood positive for it which as we know means there must be more than 1 in 10*)! I don't want our CDC to do any studies, I don't trust their results because they are in league with the Lyme devils!!!

--------------------
-John Ruskin

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given most people don't ever get the bullseye rash and still contract lyme. Is it possible those that don't were bitten by something else? Is there anything saying lyme could be transfered other than a tick? If so, it might be the only explanation why so many people are infected and yet not know it. I know when my symptoms started showing, but they started slowly over months. It took a doctor to tell me I had lyme based on symptoms, not on severe flu symptoms.

In my neighborhood there are 3 families I know of who have lyme. One of which delivered a child with lyme. So in this instance I know for a fact lyme can be passed other then a tick. It can be passed at birth. If we know anything about disease it finds ways to spread, such as mosquitos, spiders and who know what else.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement