LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Avatar Machine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Avatar Machine
snowboarder
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snowboarder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone heard of this machine or tried it? I've been dealing with some strange paraiste for two months. I did humaworm, ivermectin , some herbs from my acupuncturist and still continue to have problems with my stomach.

My LLMD gave me more Ivermectin at an increased dosage telling me I needed a higher dose to kill parasites.

Posts: 738 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snowboarder
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snowboarder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up anyone?
Posts: 738 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no experience with this machine, but here's some info about it:

The Avatar is based on Dr. Reinhold Voll's (1909 to 1989) energy measuring system created in the 1950's. Dr. Reinhold Voll was a German Medical Physician and Acupuncturist. He was the father of Electro Acupuncture. He studied Chinese Acupuncture in the early 1940's. He understood the concept of Chinese acupuncture meridians and by the late 1950's created the first version of an energy measuring system for these acupuncture points. He developed a method of measuring the electrical conductivity of the acupuncture points on the skin's surface using an OHM meter.

Further research concluded that Central Mapping points or CMPS located on your hands and fingers, also on your feet and toes directly represent their correlating organ system. Dr. Voll's OHM metering system became the prototype for many different Electro-Dermal Screening equipment on the market today, including the Avatar.

EAV is Physics not Chemistry, and measures energetic or vibrational patterns. Everything on this planet is made of energy and that is what the Electro-Dermal testing system is measuring, the energy of your bodies organs and it's systems ( ie: nervous system, endocrine system).

The Avatar checks your general physical picture, by testing acupuncture points on your hands and feet and measuring the skin resistance in order to identify the possible energy imbalances in your body.

Areas tested include the points related to your stomach, lungs, heart, liver, kidneys gall bladder and reproductive system.

It has been known by the Chinese for thousands of years that there are many points on your hands and feet that connect with the body systems and functions.

Systems such as the Avatar System combine the ancient knowledge of Chinese Medicine with modern computer science to access information about your body by testing the skin resistance or conductivity at these points.

The process involves a gentle touch by a sensor, it is unobtrusive and painless and you will both see and hear the test results as the testing proceeds.

The information obtained is used by the Practitioner to identify the possible causes of energy imbalances in your body. A recommended remedial program is provided including nutritional advice, which can help to restore the body energy to a balanced state.
You will be given printouts of Avatar test results at the completion of the consultation.

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Avatar is an EDS or electro dermal screening. A site to look at is http://www.holistic-centre.org/therapies/bio_energetic_health_screeing.htm. This has the Aysra device description Dr. C uses.

My doctor requires one to be done and was doing it for dental reasons. The result of the EDS showed the presence of BB. One session set me back about 250 dollars. It was well worth the money!

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement