LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » rife machines???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rife machines???
sammy1
Member # 12754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone out there have a rife machine and which machine do you own?
i am considering this as a treatment option...
is the doug coil the way to go or can i go with the less expensive EMEM2?

any input is GREATLY appreciated...

Posts: 82 | From philadelphia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy1
Member # 12754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone??? please....hahahahha
Posts: 82 | From philadelphia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparrow
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparrow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a rife machine--a Beam Ray. I got it for my daughter.

It was very expensive, but she had gotten a couple of treatments at an integrative doctor's office and had a reaction to both. I decided to go with a machine that I knew worked.

I don't run it all the time, because she has such strong herxes even on 3 min.

I sit under it and have chased away the flu and colds. I think it is fabulous! I have shared it with other friends and family. It does work.

It is not a quick fix for someone very ill with tick born diseases. You have to go slow and persevere.

I had saved money for something special and am not sorry I bought it. It has not cured my daughter yet, but it has helped. I think most machines work. I did research before I bought mine, but I can't remember the other ones I was interested in. There was a web site where people sold used machines. I never saw the brand I wanted. The brand I bought took in older models and gave a discount on a newer models. Then they refurbished the older ones and sold them so you might contact the manufacturer of which ever brand you decide on and see if they have used ones to buy. My only advice is to try to get one you can add programs yourself. They come already programed, but mine has a key board and I have added some specific programs that I have read about.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Posts: 177 | From God's Grace | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy1
Member # 12754

do you remember the website where you can buy machines?

does anyone live near the philadelphia area, i will reimburse you to try the rife machine...??? would love to try this once or twice before i spend three grand...
thanks in advacne

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few others site's to choose from. I don't have one. will get one when i think my bacteria load is low enough

Check out yahoo groups on Rife. Lot of good info

http://www.coilmachines.com/
http://www.resonantlight.com/store/customer/
http://www.frequencyresearch.com/

later

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparrow
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparrow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to get the Beam Ray number from the doctor's office where she did the treatments.

She sees another doctor who has a Perl machine, but we have never had a treatment with that one. I was trying to find the site where the used ones were listed and I am not sure it exists anymore.

There was a list @ electroherbalism, but they only had 2 things listed. Bill's Plasma Tube Gallery has several links where you might find some other rife machines(new) and so does rifetechnologies. There are some ads for used equipment @ rifeforum. You might contact some of the manufactures and see if they have sold any equipment to integrative doctors in your area. We live in the south so these doctors are very far from you.

Posts: 177 | From God's Grace | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeladyinNY
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 10235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeladyinNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have EMEM2 machine. I love it. I can only do it for 3 minutes max at a time but it brings me a feeling of peace.

I do think it's effective over the long-term.

I'm sorry, I don't live near Philly.

--------------------
I want to be free

Posts: 1170 | From Endicott, NY | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skimpbiz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skimpbiz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steel,

Is it dangerous to use the rife machine with a high bacteria load? I hadn't heard that.

Marc

Posts: 173 | From Lakeland, FL 33813 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone is selling a used GB-4000 on the Lyme Rife forum for $1,300.00 That is a real good price for an excellent machine. They are hardly ever available used and I paid $1,700.00 for mine used, and that was a good deal.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme-and-rife/

Any treatment that kills the Lyme bacteria too fast can have bad consequences, including frequency treatments. You have to limit yourself to short exposures until you know how you will react.

D Bergy

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc

That is what i've heard. Seems to make a lot of sense as well. I think thats why you should start out slowly.

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement