LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » OH JOY.. a new vaccine is coming out....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OH JOY.. a new vaccine is coming out....
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, not one for Lyme, thank goodness!! Read below:

Dr Mercola:

"For those of you who have anxiously awaited the next prescription for disaster from Big Pharma, the wait is over with the advent of yet another installment in a whole line of unnecessary and dangerous, vaccines.

What is Shingles?

Shingles occurs when the chickenpox virus lying dormant in nerve cells becomes reactivated. It is generally a disease of the elderly but can also develop in insulin-dependent diabetics and those who have immunodeficiency diseases such as AIDS and leukemia.

A shingles outbreak can also be triggered by stress (either emotional or physical) or by certain medications, including steroids such as prednisone, chemotherapy and radiation, regardless of whether you're over the age of 60 or not.

However, unlike the childhood disease of chickenpox, a shingles outbreak is anything but benign.

The first sign is usually unilateral tingling, itching, or stabbing pain on your skin. After a few days, a red, blistering, severely painful rash appears that can last anywhere between two to four weeks. At its peak, symptoms range from a mild itch to intense pain.

When the outbreak resolves, it can leave numbness, skin discoloration and permanent scars. More serious complications, including facial paralysis, hearing loss or encephalitis (inflammation of your brain) can occur, and if the infection includes your eye, it can result in glaucoma, cataracts and even permanent blindness.

Approximately 20 percent of shingles cases can result in what's called post-herpetic neuralgia. This condition manifests as unrelenting pain that can persist anywhere from 30 days to months or even years.

There is no conventional treatment for post-herpetic neuralgia and even the strongest pain medications are rarely helpful.

Why You Need to Avoid the Shingles Vaccine

In 2002, a study published in JAMA pointed out that vaccinating children against chickenpox (varicella) increases the risk that adults develop shingles.

The team, at Britain's Public Health Laboratory Service (PHLS), said that although vaccination would save thousands of young lives over time (which may also be a total lie, which I'll explain below), thousands of elderly people could also die from the complications of shingles.

By attempting to eliminate an essentially harmless childhood disease - chickenpox -- another unnecessary disaster is being created. And Big Pharma is now hard at work, creating vaccines to treat problems caused by vaccines.

That's exactly what this shingles vaccine is: a vaccine to treat a delayed side effect of the childhood varicella vaccine.

Marc Brisson and his team said their research showed that adults living with children have more exposure to the virus that causes chickenpox, and from that enjoy high levels of protection against shingles.

Being close to children means that adults are exposed to the virus, which acts like a natural booster vaccine against shingles, they believe. But if all children are vaccinated, adults who have had chickenpox are no longer protected against developing shingles.

Not one to miss an opportunity, Merck - the maker of the varicella vaccine for children - joined hands with the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and set up The Shingles Prevention Study, which eventually led to the unveiling of Zostavax.

None of this makes sense, or maybe it does if you want to sell loads of expensive vaccines and increase your sales through the forced mandate of public school exclusion if you aren't vaccinated.

Wouldn't the logical solution be to STOP the chickenpox vaccination and allow this mild virus to do its job?

Chickenpox is a mild childhood viral infection; a self-limiting disease characterized by fever, malaise and an itchy, vesicular rash that covers the entire body that usually resolves within 4 to 5 days, leaving you with lifetime immunity.

The deaths from chickenpox complications that they scare you with are not caused by the virus itself, but rather by overly aggressive medical ``care'' in treating the symptoms. Some misguided physicians treat the children with more and more antibiotics, analgesics, or steroidal medications as their condition grows progressively worse. Each new symptom getting another drug until the child dies.

Unfortunately, there is a notorious lack of compassionate concern when it comes to the development of new vaccines.

You should also be aware that Zostavax contains live varicella virus that can easily overwhelm your immune system unless you're in optimal health -- in which case your immune system will likely keep the virus at bay anyway!

Additionally, the vaccine has only been tested on whites over the age of 60 - on whom the vaccine worked only about half the time
-- and according to FDA drug reviewer Dr. David Markovitz, African Americans, Hispanics or Asians may have varying immune responses to the vaccine that have not yet been determined.

What's Your Best Defense Mechanism Against Disease?

Your immune system!

Regardless of your age, rather than getting a vaccine that will LOWER your natural immune system, following healthy eating habits tailored to your nutritional type and appropriate exercise are two of your best immune system boosters.

For example, a 2007 study published in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society found that the practice of tai-chi was able to prevent the incidence of shingles among older folks.

UCLA researchers monitored the health of 112 healthy adults, aged 59 to 86, half of whom participated in tai chi classes three times a week for about four months, while the rest took weekly health education classes. Then, all patients were given injections of the needless Merck chickenpox vaccine, Varivax.

By itself, the practice of tai-chi alone was responsible for increasing a patient's immunity to that comparable of a 30-40-year-old adult.

And the tai-chi patients doubled their immunity to shingles as compared to the control group during the entire 25-week study, and reported great improvements in mental health, vitality, overall pain and physical functioning -- all benefits one can expect from regular exercise."

www.tinyurl.com/69xbuk

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I have to reply to this....first off, I got a tetnus/diptheria vaccine because my college required it, and I was feeling about 50% better from me at my worst lyme state.....

Well, after the vaccine, I feel like it caused my lyme to relapse HORRIBLY! I would recommend anyone who is sick enough to be on this message board avoid vaccines!!! The experience was so bad, I will never get another vaccine as long as I live.

I barely had the strength to get off the couch for days. Not to mention, I never really even recovered to where I was before the vaccine.

AND, when I saw this vaccine was about shingles, I had to sort of laugh. Maybe it can be dangerous for older people or something, but I had shingles when I was 21, and it was no big deal!

Definitely nothing that merited a poke in the arm to prevent.

Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A relative of mine, who was not vaccinated against chickenpox and was exposed to children who had chickenpox, got a terrible case of shingles after major surgery. This surgery presumably lowered her immune functioning and allowed the latent virus to reactivate.

It is not true that all cases of shingles are caused by earlier vaccination and that parents are protected by exposure to children with the disease. Dr. Mercola is right, though, that vaccinations are being used recklessly. There really is no doubt that they play some role in autism cases, and all we get from the govt is denial. And it also is true that people with chronic lyme need to be cautious about getting vaccinated for anything.

Some cases of shingles are terrible and people have even gotten it in their eyes. So although the previous poster did not have a bad case of it, don't count on it always being so benign.

Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemofnj
Member # 15551

Icon 10 posted      Profile for gemofnj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lymetoo:
[QB] No, not one for Lyme, thank goodness!! Read below:

Hi Lymetoo,

That vaccine has been out for a while in NJ. Not sure if you know that you have to be 65 in order to get it. It is designed to prevent a re-occurance of chicken pox virus, or as they call it "shingles."

They highly recommend it at age 65 because mostly OLDER people get shingles and it is very painful. Better for the elders to get the vaccine.

Posts: 1127 | From atlantic city, nj | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm with Hoosier on this one. No more vaccines for me!

Hoosier... flu shots can do the same thing to you that the tetanus shot did. I pass on those too.

lou... You could be right. I was just giving everyone the heads up on a potentially bad idea with this vaccine.

Shingles can be VERY bad. I know that... but I don't have any faith in this new vaccine preventing it.

The stats were it helps 50% of the patients. Guess which "50" I would be in!!?

I think they are recommending this for everyone over 60. (not there yet anyway!)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to chime in that I got the chickenpox vaccine and booster back in 2000 (at the same exact time that I got the lymerix vaccine).

I was recently married and never had the chickenpox, so I was afraid it might happen during a pregnancy, since i was starting to consider having a family.

When I did get pregnant years later, the doctor told me that i had no immunity to chickenpox (they test this with all the pregnancy bloodwork). I told him I had the vaccine and he told me that it didn't work for me.

I asked my son's pediatrician about it and he said that I was in the 1% of the people that this vaccine did not work.

The lymerix vaccine did not give me lyme that I know of, I am pretty sure it was from a bite because I have other bands on my western blot that were not associated from the vaccine.

However, I have often wondered- how many people do these vaccines not work for anyway? Do they ever even do follow up tests years later on kids or even adults who were vaccinated?

No more vaccines for me, my husband, or my son. I regret letting the pediatrician give the vaccines that he did give to my son, but I didn't know any better than.... unfortunately.

The future children I have (hopefully one day) will have no vaccinations at all.

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Wow maureen! 1% can mean quite a few people in this country!!!

Maybe those are the ones who get shingles???

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

emla999/Lyme
Member # 12606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emla999/Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I am kind of wary of getting all of these vaccines myself.

I found an interesting website that talks about the possible side effects and dangers of the HPV vaccine that is being given to young girls.

Here's the link:

http://www.nmaseminars.com/HPVpage.html

Here is a link to a 14 year old girl whose parents believe was paralyzed as a result of having the HPV vaccine.

Here are some links to an interesting website that collects headlines from around the world with info about the possible dangers and benefits of vaccines and other pharmaceuticals.

http://www.vaccinationnews.com/default.htm

http://www.vaccinationnews.com/All_the_News/most_recent.htm

I believe that the CDC has gone overboard in this country with recommending so many vaccines to our children.

Posts: 1223 | From U.S.A | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well the thing is that i think it is actually a lot more than 1%, since the 1% is the figure they came up with from their test sample when they were trying to get it pushed through. so it is a lot worse than that!

i remember looking at the actual pamphlets from the vaccinations (before my son got them) and it even mentioned on a lot of them 96% effective, 93%, etc.... what if they did follow up studies though? would the numbers be a lot less, like 60%? i wonder that.... they never follow up...

i remember reading on here that there was a hooping cough outbreak somewhere and 50% of the kids who got it were vaccinated.... so we are really just filling our bodies up with toxins for no good reasons, and worse of all our new babies that don't even have a say in any of this.

i heard that the hepatitis B vaccine which was actually made for prostitutes and IV drug users (but they didn't have enough sales just offering it to these people and they had made so much of it, so they asked our government and our government said to give it to the children....

well anyway, that hepatis B vaccine is only 50% effective after 7 years, so if your child is not going to be having unprotected sex or becoming an iv drug user before this- why are we vaccinating them? why do they give them this in the hospital when they are only a day old? makes no sense....

i wish i knew then, what i know now.... i would not have given ANY vaccines to my son....

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I didn't mean to downplay shingles. I guess that was just my experience.

I definitely had it though, my doctor looked at it and there was no doubt.

Has anyone else here with Lyme had a really hard time with vaccines? The day I got that Tetnus/DPT vaccine (and the next day) comes close to being the worst day of my life, not to mention that I was getting better until I let them poke me!

That said, I do think vaccines are good for some people, but unfortunately they are not for everyone!!!!

Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickbattler
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious, don't you have to give vaccines to children if they want to attend school?

I am also wary of vaccines.

Thanks,

tickbattler

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by tickbattler:
Just curious, don't you have to give vaccines to children if they want to attend school?

In most states you can opt out for "religious" reasons.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lymednva
Member # 9098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymednva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend who has had neurological problems since her early 20's.

She was hospitalized as a child in New Jersey (hmmmm...) for two weeks and they never did figure out what was wrong with her. Finally decided it was scarlet fever.

She was suffering from fatigue in college. So was I, but not as much as she was, and I didn't know it.

After a slew of doctors and tests it was finally decided she has "MS."

She has NO cartilage in her knees, needs both replaced, but also has no health insurance due to divorce and her health not allowing her to work enough hours to obtain it that way.

Her health is continuing to get worse, her heat intolerance getting worse all the time, low energy, and she always pushed herself to hard, "Because I really like doing those things."

Those things are big family holiday dinners, babysitting for grandkids on her days off from work (she works only 3 days, 4 hours/day each week.

She has a very painful thumb (kind of like the one of another friend with "FM,"), funny thing-NOT!

She was treated for bad poison ivy several times with prednisone.

Then she began getting repeated long bouts of serious shingles. She had to have IV treatment at home, because she couldn't afford to go to the hospital.

When she heard about the shingles vaccine she couldn't wait to ask her doctor about it. I read about it and told her she should not get it.

I believe there is something in there about not for people who have compromised immune systems. I explained that her "MS" was messing that up and that she would not be a good candidate for it.

Fortunately her doctor agreed with me. [Big Grin]

Now she takes an antiviral all the time to ward off shingles, and increases the dose when she feels she is getting stressed, like the week she wore herself out helping her daughter get ready for her graduation party.

Did I mention she doesn't usually listen to me? Of course I've mentioned that her MS is probably Lyme, but she tells me she would never want to go through all the stuff I do as a result of treatment (herxes).

And besides, she says she can't afford it. Of course we all know we can afford what we want to afford.

I've also suggested she should apply for SSDI, which her doctor has told her for years he would back up, and with her MS dx she would probably get it with no problem.

She doesn't want to lose her discounted meds she gets where she works and doesn't think she can live without her huge paycheck. HA!

She has been waiting for the past two years to be old enough to get Medicare so she can have the surgery she needs. She will be 57 this week.

I'll take Lyme and herxing any day of the week over what is going on with her body.

Her parents have quite a nice nest egg and if they knew all this they would gladly help her out, but she won't tell them, or ask for help.

They are in pretty good health at the moment, and she has four brothers and sisters to share any inheritance with, so that's probably not going go be helpful either.

So, don't get the shingles vaccine, and if you ever see my friend, who can no longer bend or straighten her leg, tell her to find a LLMD!

Sorry to go off on such a rant!

--------------------
Lymednva

Posts: 2407 | From over the river and through the woods | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emla999/Lyme
Member # 12606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emla999/Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And how about the flu vaccine? Is it even effective?

Well, according to Dr. Tom Jefferson, of the Cochrane Collaboration in Rome, Italy, the influenza vaccine is NOT very effective at preventing the flu in very young children nor the elderly.

Actually, if I understand correctly, the researchers from the Cochran Collaboration were deeply skeptical about the scientific basis of the influenza vaccine policy in the United States.

http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/po/050225a.shtml

http://www.vran.org/vaccines/flu/flu-jefferson-06.htm

http://tinyurl.com/yngz42

But there should be no doubt that the the flu vaccine is very effective for at least one thing.

Making a few billion dollars per year for the pharmaceutical companies.

And on a side note, most of the flu vaccines contain the toxic heavy metal mercury in them.

Posts: 1223 | From U.S.A | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DoctorLuddite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DoctorLuddite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tetanus booster vacs have mercury in them, as do flu shots. Between having to detox the mercury AND develop antibodies against whatever was in the vaccine it is no wonder someone recuperating from Lyme would take a turn for the worst.

Anything with live virus will not likely contain mercury, but some type of preservative or adjuvant is in there, read the fine print.

Gardasil, the new vaccine against HPV, contains aluminum.

[ 19. June 2008, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: DoctorLuddite ]

Posts: 442 | From Biddeford, ME | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by emla999/Lyme:
[QB] And how about the flu vaccine? Is it even effective?

....(no)....

But there should be no doubt that the the flu vaccine is very effective for at least one thing.

Making a few billion dollars per year for the pharmaceutical companies.

ditto!!

Lymed... You're a good friend! I'm so glad she didn't get that vaccine!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

radfaraf
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for radfaraf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The so called Lyme vaccine ended up giving a very large amount of people Lyme-like symptoms, possibly an immune system reaction to the vaccine.
Posts: 526 | From NJ | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

At least 1,000 people sued the company that made the vaccine because they say they got Lyme FROM the vaccine.

They have almost NO HOPE of ever recovering from it. Worse than those of us who got it from a tick.

Some of the ID drs we rail against were responsible for creating the vaccine ... just to make big bucks.

They say it was removed due to lack of sales......yeah... because it gave people lyme!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kayas mom said..

"But would it be so bad for a GOOD vaccine against Lyme? I think not! "

There is no such thing as a good vaccine for lyme... and will never be.

There are already over 300 known strains of Borrelia. To have a vaccine cover them all it would have to be a swimming pool size injection. Then no "for sures" about it.

Also... There are more co-mingling and sub species being discovered on a regular basis... and Lyme can change forms and hang out till the immune system decides it isn't fighting any more.. then WHAM!

I think the only thing a Lyme vaccine would be good for is the IDiots pocket books... till they get sued again.

As badly as I'd LOVE to have a vaccine that worked... it won't happen in my lifetime... and may never happen. I was a HUGE non-promoter of the last Lyme vaccine.. spending every waking moment many days telling folks NOT to get it!

If I thought for one second it could help... I'd be all over it like white on rice. But it isn't going to happen.

But that is just my opinion.

[Big Grin]

PS.. Plus.. it is based on tests that suck.. and research studies that are based on tests that suck... and testing criteria that sucks... blah blah blah.

And developed by the bad boys of the IDSA.

Heck.. if they offered me a chocolate cake.. I wouldn't eat it! I am certainly not going to promote or let anyone I know get their SUCKY vaccines!

Boy oh boy.. now you've got me started.... grrrrrrrr...

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DoctorLuddite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DoctorLuddite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't researched it and may be typing out of my a**, but I'll bet it (the lyme vaccine) was preserved with thimerosol...
Posts: 442 | From Biddeford, ME | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I hear ya, TC! I remember spending about 2 yrs ??? telling people NOT to get the vaccine.

It was a nightmare because so many were showing up here after they had gotten the vaccine and were very ill.

It was something I won't forget!

DR L .. I'm sure you are correct!!

[ 21. June 2008, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

emla999/Lyme
Member # 12606

It looks as if the LymeRix vaccine did not contain Thimerosal.

http://tinyurl.com/66d883

But the LymeRix vaccine did contain the toxic heavy metal Aluminum and the toxic preservative 2-Phenoxyethanol.

http://tinyurl.com/62bm2y

http://www.vaccinetruth.org/2-phenoxyethanol.htm

The preservative Thimerosal is known to be very toxic. But it also seems that the preservative that was in the LymeRix vaccine, 2-Phenoxyethanol, was also a toxic compound.

Are any vaccine preservatives safe? Or are all of them toxic?

breezywings
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for breezywings   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that great info Lymetoo. Love to read your posts. [Smile]

I have post herpetic neuralgia/shingles and I can tell you that when I have a flare, I can't see any hope and just want to die. The pain from the neuralgia is just not doable for me.

I just lie and moan for however long it lasts.

I have had numerous outbreaks of shingles and the sores that come up with them. No picnic either but I'll be damned if I would EVER get a vaccine!!

About the Lyme vaccine? Well, lets just say I was almost arrested several times in front of walk in clinics and doctor's offices with a picket sign telling people of the dangers of the vaccine.

There was a woman I remember that got the vaccine while she was active and they misdiagnosed her.

She is confined to a wheelchair.

--------------------
...~*Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming*~...

Posts: 120 | From New Jersey | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymebytes
Member # 11830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymebytes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a joke! This can create widespread neuropathic pain...I know I live with the active live version.

Unreal.

--------------------
www.truthaboutlymedisease.com

Posts: 2003 | From endemic area | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DoctorLuddite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13853

Thanks for the research, emla.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by breezywings:

About the Lyme vaccine? Well, lets just say I was almost arrested several times in front of walk in clinics and doctor's offices with a picket sign telling people of the dangers of the vaccine.

There was a woman I remember that got the vaccine while she was active and they misdiagnosed her.

She is confined to a wheelchair. [/QB]

I'm proud of you .. thanks for doing that!

I'm so sorry to hear about this woman. I'm sure there are many like her still suffering.

and I'm sorry to hear about your pain. It sounds horrific.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement