LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Antigen specific Transfer Factor!!! for helping treat lyme!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Antigen specific Transfer Factor!!! for helping treat lyme!
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whatayear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone
this is my first time posting on here although I am on lyme chat every night and know some of you.
I was bit a year ago this month, and ended up with IST an automic nervous system disorder (my heart) and over night welcome to the world of lyme disease and all that comes with it! After the BS of going to docs being told i had GAD or fibromyalgia! I found lyme disease and BINGO! I read alot like im sure most of you do and in my reading I came accross something called Transfer Factor, Ive talked to some who took it and said it did nothing for them. Well that might be the case beacuase it wasnt antigen specific. A basic Trasnfer Factor will help with colds and flus and what not but to go after what we have the lyme, the babs the bart, ebv, hhv-6, CMV and mycoplasma the source that the TF comes from had to have been infected with these viruses and bacteria to make TFs for them which are found in the colostrum, but TFs are NOT colostrum but taken out of it. They transfer immunity similar to a vaccination. So i found this Lab out of SC that makes specific TFs and this has been one of the only things that makes sense to me. I called I talked to the owners who have been doing this for 30 years and they have lyme disease aswell! TFs have been studied for over 50 years in China they give them to over 40,000,000 to prevent a hepitits outbreak. But we the US are a very pharmeutical driven soceity and alot of us with lyme disease although we use the samento or cowden abx are the standard form of treatment but alot of us have so much going on other then lyme like the EBV virus and the HHV-6 a and/or b and they mycoplasmasa i think our immune systems cant hadle it all and we get sick. Not just from lyme but a combo of all we have going on and have picked up through out the years. I am on first week on the antigen specific TF which has lmye, babs, bart, ebv,cmv,hhv-6 a and b and there a few others in there im leaving out becuase i didnt have them. and i will tell u WOW! it kicked my but! im having sym that only 400mg of doxy gave me and it working my won body is killing all thist stuff off when shown what to kill, it has woke up my immune system! This is safe for babies and kids and Doc like Dr Ryser who uses TFs as a big part of treatment says that TFs help her patients get well and later on when they are well keep them in remission and from getting reinfected! there is alot of good info on TFs but I have copied and pasted a few things below. Garth nicolosn who is with immed and a big researcher for mycoplasma said every lyme patient needs to be on a lyme specific TF as part of treatment and recovery! I will be adding the mycoplasma TF here in a month as i have two forms of myco. I will tell you that on fathers day I had the best day that i have had in YEARS!!! prior to lyme i had fatigue issues from EBV and whateverelse i had before the tick bite. THis stuff works slow the norm is 6 months for improvement and a full year for back to yourself recovery but it works!!! Transfer factors are small molecules generated by the immune system. They are used by immune system cells to communicate with - and coordinate the activity of - other immune cells throughout the body. They are not species-specific, meaning that transfer factors generated by cows, chickens, and other animals [and delivered in supplement form] can augment immune system activity in any other species, including humans and household pets. They were long used in veterinarian medicine before becoming available for human consumption! (See the "sidebar" at the end of this article on transfer factor's discovery and targeted development: ``A Brief History.'')

Clinical and scientific research strongly suggests that transfer factors are capable of boosting human immune system health on a grand scale (see Dr. White's summary of "Research on Transfer Factors") For healthy people, this can make them even healthier. For ill people, this could improve the quality of their lives.

Improving immune system health is an understudied approach to dealing with many diseases, in part because advances in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases have become intimately - too intimately - tied to drug development by pharmaceutical companies.

Transfer factors are not drugs. They carry information that, when read by immune cells, can cause the immune system to become more active and vigilant.

Unlike most drugs, transfer factors carry minimal risks of side effects, with the exception of mild flu-like symptoms that generally occur sometime during the first few weeks of taking them. These symptoms are temporary and are viewed as evidence that the immune system is responding to the information carried by the transfer factors. (Those who have been ill for quite some time, and who respond positively to transfer factors, should expect an exacerbation of symptoms on the way to healing. This is normal and is one of the factors that should be carefully considered before deciding whether to take them.)

At present, the Western medical community has little to offer people who suffer from CFIDS, Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders), treatment-resistant Lyme, and a long list of other conditions. If a drug isn't available to treat it, many conditions are not even taken seriously. This is well-known to hundreds of thousands of patients with immune conditions searching for help.

Helping the Body Contain Viruses

New research suggests that several conditions, including CFIDS and Multiple Sclerosis (MS), are related to infections with HHV-6, one of the eight herpes viruses. Active HHV-6 infections appear capable of suppressing the immune system, which simply perpetuates the cycle of illness. Other researchers speculate that HHV-6 might thicken the blood, perhaps causing `brain fog' and at least some of the pain associated with CFIDS and related conditions.

Aside from expensive, and potentially toxic, pharmaceutical antiviral drugs, nothing seems to hold more promise for helping the body contain HHV-6 and other viruses than transfer factors.

Possible "Normalizing Effect" on Immune Activity

What about autoimmune conditions where the immune response seems to be too aggressive for some reason? Transfer factors appear to have a normalizing effect on immune activity. Why and how is still anyone's guess. However, logically, they might replace the faulty immune signals that cause autoimmune conditions with more accurate signals, thereby diminishing the likelihood that the body will attack itself.

Let's look at a theoretical example. Let's say a cow's immune system accurately recognizes potential pathogens and can distinguish between those pathogens and cells in the body. Let's say your immune system can't do that, leading the immune system to attack the body every time it tries to attack a particular pathogen. (This is the case with strep bacteria and the newly identified childhood disorders comprising PANDAS).

Now, let's say you swamp your immune system with the more accurate information carried by transfer factors generated by the cow's immune system. Voila. The odds increase that your immune system will respond correctly, and the odds decrease that your body will attack itself. This remains theoretical, of course.

Disclaimers - and Information to Share with Your Physician

As with all supplements, transfer factors are not intended to treat or cure diseases. However, this particular type of supplement has the potential to boost immune system health in profound ways, which can help the body take care of itself.

There are absolutely no guarantees that transfer factors can help a person deal with their ailments, or protect them from new ones. However, for those with immune-related conditions unhappy with the help they have received from the traditional medical community, I strongly urge that you read more about transfer factors to see if they're right for you.

As is the case with anything else that comes in a capsule, it's very important to make careful, informed decisions before taking them. Any substance that impacts how your body functions could have undesirable effects. It is impossible to know how each individual will react to something like transfer factors, so please inform your doctor if you [are thinking of taking] them.

Chances are that your doctor will have no clue what you're talking about, so I have made product sheets for some of the products I recommend, available on another page of the LearnAboutTF site [See also the TransferFactor.ws site, which explains different targeted transfer factors and features a grid indicating which products target which pathogens.]

These can be printed and taken to share during your next appointment.

In Summary

Transfer factors are small molecules generated by the immune system that can boost immune health and potentially help the human body deal with diseases. There are no guarantees that they will change your life, but I recommend considering them if you, or even your household pets, have been ill with conditions related to the immune system. I also recommend considering them if you are healthy, already have a healthy lifestyle, and want to maximize immune system health. The ultimate decision is yours to make.

Transfer factors are currently protected by the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 here in the U.S. However, drug companies are powerful entities, and have persuaded the World Trade Organization to eventually force members to severely limit access to supplements of all kinds. (I wish I were making that up! Do a GoogleR search for ``Codex Alimentarius Commission'' sometime to learn more.)

I have tons of more info if anyone is interested let me know. I am also going to post some info on antigen specific TFs tomorrow when i get a chance!

Posts: 229 | From front royal, VA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adamm
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, thanks for posting it. One thing, though:

a lot of folks here have reading disabilities, and it would

be very helpful to them if your longer blocks of text were broken

up

into shorter sections. It would be very unfortunate if this

beneficial info were inaccessible...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

In a new book out, a researcher took lyme infected mice, let it fester out for a while, Then he tranfers some of the blood to non-exposed non-infected mice (making sure there where no lyme in the still infected blood..who knows how he did that) Anyway, I guess he waits for a week or two and then exposes the never infected mice to lyme, NONE where able to be infected. 100 percent. He tried and tried. The mice where 100 percent immune. He decided to call the term teh Golden Fleece.

So...think about TF>

lymednva
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymednva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breaking up first part of post:

Hi everyone

this is my first time posting on here although I am on lyme chat every night and know some of you.

I was bit a year ago this month, and ended up with IST an automic nervous system disorder (my heart) and over night welcome to the world of lyme disease and all that comes with it!

After the BS of going to docs being told i had GAD or fibromyalgia! I found lyme disease and BINGO!

I read alot like im sure most of you do and in my reading I came accross something called Transfer Factor, Ive talked to some who took it and said it did nothing for them.

Well that might be the case beacuase it wasnt antigen specific. A basic Trasnfer Factor will help with colds and flus and what not but to go after what we have,

the lyme, the babs the bart, ebv, hhv-6, CMV and mycoplasma the source that the TF comes from had to have been infected

with these viruses and bacteria to make TFs for them which are found in the colostrum, but TFs are NOT colostrum but taken out of it.

They transfer immunity similar to a vaccination. So i found this Lab out of SC that makes specific TFs and this has been one of the only things that makes sense to me.

I called I talked to the owners who have been doing this for 30 years and they have lyme disease aswell!

TFs have been studied for over 50 years in China they give them to over 40,000,000 to prevent a hepitits outbreak.

But we the US are a very pharmeutical driven soceity and alot of us with lyme disease although we use the samento or cowden, abx are the standard form of treatment.

but alot of us have so much going on other then lyme, like the EBV virus and the HHV-6 a and/or b and they mycoplasmasa i think our immune systems can't handle it all and we get sick.

Not just from lyme but a combo of all we have going on and have picked up through out the years.

I am on first week on the antigen specific TF which has lmye, babs, bart, ebv,cmv,hhv-6 a and b and there a few others in there im leaving out becuase i didnt have them.

and i will tell u WOW! it kicked my but! im having sym that only 400mg of doxy gave me and it's working.

my own body is killing all this stuff off when shown what to kill, it has woke up my immune system!

This is safe for babies and kids and Doc like Dr Ryser who uses TFs as a big part of treatment says that TFs help her patients get well and later on when they are well keep them in remission and from getting reinfected!

there is alot of good info on TFs but I have copied and pasted a few things below. G

arth nicolosn who is with immed and a big researcher for mycoplasma said every lyme patient needs to be on a lyme specific TF as part of treatment and recovery!

I will be adding the mycoplasma TF here in a month as i have two forms of myco. I will tell you that on fathers day I had the best day that i have had in YEARS!!!

prior to lyme i had fatigue issues from EBV and whatever else i had before the tick bite.

THis stuff works slow. the norm is 6 months for improvement and a full year for back to yourself recovery but it works!!!

Transfer factors are small molecules generated by the immune system. They are used by immune system cells to communicate with - and coordinate the activity of - other immune cells throughout the body.

They are not species-specific, meaning that transfer factors generated by cows, chickens, and other animals [and delivered in supplement form] can augment immune system activity in any other species, including humans and household pets.

They were long used in veterinarian medicine before becoming available for human consumption!

(See the "sidebar" at the end of this article on transfer factor's discovery and targeted development: ``A Brief History.'')

--------------------
Lymednva

Posts: 2407 | From over the river and through the woods | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's interesting James... I guess that proves that Lyme isn't sexually transmitted.

Alot of people stress over that.

You should post that in the Lyme sexual transmission thread.

----

There's a senator (Bidell, I think) who says colostrum that was custom made using his blood injected into a cow cured him of Lyme.

It's probably better if you could get the transfer factor custom made.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

What? where did you conclude lyme was not sexually transmitted?
It appears it is.
What the researcher did was examine the blood before injecting into the non infected mice, making sure there was no active lyme in there blood, just the anti bodies.
Which is something that can be done exp if he used a stain. Lyme hates being in blood, the hide in tissues.
So I dont know how you came up with that notion its not sexually transmitted? Where did you get that idea?
And I am as lost here as anyone else, not knocking you one bit?

cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cantgiveupyet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good to see you posting here. thanks for the info.

--------------------
"Say it straight simple and with a smile."

"Thus the task is, not so much to see what no one has seen yet,
But to think what nobody has thought yet, About what everybody sees."

-Schopenhauer

pos babs, bart, igenex WB igm/igg

Posts: 3156 | From Lyme limbo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At last visit, my doctor said she will be putting me on Transfer Factors in the near future.

My symptoms are swollen joints and I always dread the thought of stirring that up. Right now I am painfree.

Luvs

--------------------
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be Peace.

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James - I thought that you said that the mice were not able to be infected with the blood injected into them.

I guess you meant that the blood prevented infection(?)

I guess I missed the point. I'm going through alot of herxing right now...

Can you clarify it? I'm having massive brain fog & it's hard to concentrate right now.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please PM me the lab that makes them.
Thanks!

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

LEt me try this over, I dont want to plagurize but here goes.. in the book cure unknown Dr Macdonald who was a lyme doc and left in fear to quest in Tx for 15 yrs, went to NY finally again to research.
H

He infects mice with lyme, lets it grow for while.

The takes some blood, checking it to made for sure the samples he took didnt have any active lyme IN the vial. (but the mice where confirmed infected...just not in the sample he had pulled out) He then injected this blood into clean mice, and the blood made them immune. However, if he had a lyme speg IN that blood, surely it wouldnt have worked. He termed this golden fleece.

And transfer factor sounds alot like a confirmation of this notion morgan was talking about right???

I think that fits the classic example of a vaccine right?

This doc was one of us too so.. you know....

I read too, lyme has 1800 Bands, protein coats it changes too, so far that they know of. So...WB with 1800 bands...haha. There reseaching this now.

But of course, since where already infected, who the *** knows what would happen???? get my point???

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvs2ride:
At last visit, my doctor said she will be putting me on Transfer Factors in the near future.

I have considered transfer factors, too .... but the one the original poster is talking about is specific for Lyme Disease. It's from a source that has been exposed to Lyme.

This is different than the ones we can get from our doctor.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a specific transfer factor product that is being discussed here?

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Researched Nutritionals makes some factor products, is that what is being discussed here?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I sent a PM to find out the brand, too... We're curious, whatayear.

I don't think the one in this post is by Researched Nutritionals since the person said it was from a company in SC.

re: "So i found this Lab out of SC that makes specific TFs and this has been one of the only things that makes sense to me."

I don't know about that experimental vaccine, James...

Transfer Factor is a bit different.

It's probably best if you could get a pregnant cow & make it with your own blood like Senator Bidell did.... God forbid that the gov't would let us (sarcasm here).

You can also look into homeopathic auto-nosodes... It's along the same vane (or is it vein?). Pardon the pun... all this pain is making me silly.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be silly Sparkle, I got a chuckle from it.

After your description in GiGi's post of the energetic frequency side of nosodes. I think they are much saver and as effective as putting the organism into your body. If you put an organism in your body you could be fooling around with your DNA. A nosode can communicate with immune system, and the immune system can play rambo with lyme.

I know others would disagree, just my opinion. Curious on your view Sparkle, which would you guess to be better. If its not just a wash between them.

Lets have a friendly debate: lyme nosode versus a lyme oriented transfer factor.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnnyb
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnnyb         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting this!

[Smile]

Posts: 1197 | From New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whatayear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For anyone that is interested! I use immune factor #2 this is specfic for lyme , ebv, bart, babs, xmv, hhv-6 a and b enchirela (im sure i spelled that wrong!) you can get it at immunitytoday.com it does not list that it is specifc for these but they ARE just are not alowed to list! 1 pill a day and i take alot of beta glucan with it this helps the herxs from the transfer factor!
Posts: 229 | From front royal, VA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

one more thing....I purchase directly from the company. They are family owned and a great bunch of people and make some great products. They also have a TF for 10 strains of mycoplasma immune factor #9 and they have several for autistic kids. I also puslse lymplus TF and transfer factor multi immune, which i switch everyother day. your cells relearn everyday. I know it looks expensive but after a while u will just need it for one week every 5-6 weeks but important to take everyday in the begining. Atleast 6 months then pulse it. If anyone wants direct information to call and talk to the company let me know!
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Chisolm labs.
Some people on ImmuneSupport take this.
I ordered 5 and 7, I haven't started taking them. They are for all the garden variety organisms that piggyback on lyme. I am not sure the tf's for lyme would work. Lyme likes to hide in the tissue, go into dormant nondividing forms etc. Collagen tissue like tendons and ligaments is not well-fed by the blood, thus lyme goes there. I wanted to see if the IF's would handle strep, staph, candida. Those piggyback on lyme for many of us because of immunesuppression.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a regular every night on Lyme Chat. She has no connection whatsoever to the company. She has been searching, researching, doing exhaustive work on internet and phone.

She thinks she has hit upon something really hopeful and wants to share it, that's all.

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

THanks Tracy!!!!
To cottonbrain- first they dont make a TF that has myco and lyme and all that other stuff in ONE formula I have talked to the company that holds the patent who everyone else has to go through to make a TF product and there is no such product that contains all that!!! There are 2 seperate formunas 2 and 9 that cover all. Also it doesnt work for everyone but it does have a 90% success rate with chisolm formula....the only reason it wouldnt NOT work for someone is if the strain u have isnt contained or u have another problem that isnt addressed by TFs....This stuff works for most!!! I never said 100% heal but this is a huge part of recovery and when u get better can keep u from getting reinfected or relapsing and that is important aswell. Chisolm also will make a specific TF with your blood and Blue Cross Blue shield and medicare are covering TFs if you can get ur doctor to write a prescription. They work with the stowe foundation out of CA and they are also involved in stem cells. This is one of the important parts of the puzzle when treating this successfuly. ABX can do so much damage to the body which is the lst thig we need with all the stuff we have going on TFs help your own body fight this stuff off. Im herxing my but off tonight on TF and thats all i am on for now, i am looking into desert biologicals layer therepy to add here soon.

jamescase20
Unregistered

Yes, I question weityher or not it would work for one important reason. You cant immunize someone already infected....right?????
luvs2ride
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not interpreting this as an immune booster only. I am interpreting it as a diagram to the immune system of the bacteria. The immune system then launches an appropriate attack. This is how homeopathics work.

I think the ongoing protection after you clear the infection is just an ongoing diagram to the immune system.

The pathogens become masters at hiding from the immune system and hence the immune system does not produce the needed antibody. Homeopathy comes along with a picture of the pathogen which prompts the immune system to create the needed antibody.

It sounds to me as if Transfer Factors is doing much the same thing. If I am understanding it correctly.

Luvs

--------------------
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be Peace.

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

When I said I question it, I didnt mean I wouldnt try it. I WOULD and am going to try it.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Some further info about the products mentioned:

http://www.chroniclymedisease.com/lyme-disease-transfer-factor-colostrum

excerpt

First, I would like to address a transfer factor product known as LY-TF, sold by Immunity Today, LLC, http://www.immunitytoday.com/lytf.html. You may remember that this product was mentioned in Lyme Disease and Rife Machines.

Unfortunately, this supplement is no longer available, and, according to the manufacturer, may be unavailable for quite some time.

Fortunately, though, a new Lyme-specific transfer factor product has become available: LymPlus, made by Researched Nutritionals (http://www.researchednutritionals.com/).

This product provides a source of Lyme-specific transfer factor in the absence of availability of LY-TF.

Take some time to review the Researched Nutritionals website, as numerous user reports have indicated that, in addition to LymPlus, their other products are also very beneficial.

An additional important update on Lyme-specific colostrum is the disappearance of the Chisolm Biological Laboratory website.

Chisolm's Lyme-specific colostrum was discussed in Lyme Disease and Rife Machines. However, because that book only provided the website for this company, and not the phone number, you may have been unable to locate this product line and you may have assumed (like I did) that the product is no longer available.

Thankfully, after talking with the owner of Chisolm Biological Laboratory, I learned that the company is still in business, but that their website is simply not operational anymore.

Hence, if you are interested in obtaining Lyme-specific colostrum from Chisolm Biological Laboratory, you need to contact them by phone at (803) 663-9618. You can request that they mail you a catalog and relevant literature.

If you would like to learn more about the colostrum offered by Chisolm Biological Laboratory and you desire to read an unbiased periodical article, I suggest obtaining the back issue of Alternative Medicine Magazine dated May, 2000 from http://www.alternativemedicine.com, (800) 546-6707.

Request issue # 35. This magazine issue describes colostrum, how it works, and gives specific reference to Chisolm Biological Laboratory and their line of products.

-----

PS - Bob in MD... good question about nosodes vs. colostrum, I'll have to give it some thought & study it.

In the Biophoton therapy - I think the nosodes are in glass vials "on" your body (the sternum) & then you use the light. So, you aren't ingesting them.

I'll have to think about it...

I don't think it's a good idea to use too many of these therapies at the same time!

Try one & see if it works... if not, try another one.

I think that they are very powerful even if they are not "recognized" by allopathic medicine.

Go slow & be careful...

Annxyz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annxyz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know of anyone who has made significant progress or found a close cure with targeted TF . I tried it and had a temporary
discernible help . If you find it CURES anyone , let me know . I have not heard of anyone having big success with it , and it is awfully expensive.

--------------------
ANNXYZ

Posts: 744 | From Mineola | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annxyz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annxyz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know of anyone who has made significant progress or found a close cure with targeted TF . I tried it and had a temporary
discernible help . If you find it CURES anyone , let me know . I have not heard of anyone having big success with it , and it is awfully expensive.

--------------------
ANNXYZ

Posts: 744 | From Mineola | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

AGIAN
I did not write this to be thought of as a cure!
If it was this easy we would all be well. I think that alot of people with lyme take alot of abx which effect the immune sytem in a neg way alone with other organs and yeast etc. I think that TFs are an important part of helping your own body go after these buggies and help in fighting off the infection. You cant just rely on abx to get you well that to is false hope. Something like TFs would benefit most not all but most of us with lyme who have several infections and virus in our body. Yes they are expensive but for some it will be worth it. They are not a quick fix either tkaes sometimes a full year to see extreme results but most of the itme 6 months.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

How long have you been taking the TF, whatayear?

Since you are interested in homeopathics... you may want to look into "auto" nosodes. It's a homeopathic remedy made from your own blood or other excretions. (see below)

I haven't tried it but it sounds interesting.

Keep us posted. Senator Bidell said TF cured him but he used immune milk made from his own blood.

-----

THE FORMULA FOR AUTO NOSODES

Here is how to make a nosode:

Note: This is not the typical Hahnemann style of making a homeopathic remedy. This way is faster, much easier and requires less equipment - yet still as effective. All of which is critical when time is of the essence.

1)�� You will need to get a sample of the pathogen from an infected person.� Saliva, blood, urine or the pus from a sore all contain the disease.� They all work well, the more sources combined, the better.

2)�� Use a clean glass jar (approximately pint size) and collect the samples, then fill the test of the jar with drinking water.� Mix or shake well.� This is your mother tincture.

3)�� Empty your jar leaving only the amount in the jar that sticks to the sides.

4)�� Succussion:� This process energizes the new water with the energy from the original mixture but at a minute level.� The process requires hitting the covered jar down firmly 100 times against a stable object such as a book.� Many practitioners use a bible.

5)�� Repeat steps 3 and 4 twenty-eight (28) times by filling up the jar with drinking water, succussing 100 times, then emptying it out.

6)�� On the 30th time fill the jar as follows:
����� a)�� 80% drinking water and 20% pure grain alcohol (golden grain) - OR -
����� b)�� 60% drinking water and 40% vodka
�����
Note:� The golden grain or vodka serve as a preservative.

At a 30c concentration [meaning that the remedy has been diluted thirty times by a factor of one hundred], there is no original physical substance remaining.�

The dilution is now purely vibrational with the power to stimulate the body to heal itself.�

Take 10 drops under the tongue 3 times a day as a preventative.�
Or 5 drops every 30 minutes in an acute infection.��

Allow 30 seconds to a minute to be absorbed before talking or swallowing.�

Avoid food or drink 20 minutes either side of taking the remedy.

whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

thanks sparkle thats really interesting i have an apt with a homeopathic doc on the 30th i will print and take it with me.

I have been on the immune factor 2, lymplus and multi immune transfer facto for only 9 days!!! so too soon to tell.

I will post about it when i hit a month. Im herxing pretty bad right now from it so so far so good!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I just posted some stuff about bee venom therapy. You may want to take a look...

Seems like that may be helpful, too.

Some of the products are homeopathic preparations or you can get the tincture (if you have a prescription). They also have bee venom in honey or ointment.

These are all just curiosities to me. I don't have the money to try them & it's probably not a good idea to do too many therapies at one time.

I do want to try them, eventually.

There are so many alternatives - why bother with abx??? Especially for long term chronic Lyme...

If I just got bit, I would use abx - but too much time has passed for me.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement