LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » MMS explained

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MMS explained
jamescase20
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1eqTajcpQ&NR=1

I have tested this product, and verifed the results in 3 days, I see better blood so far..

My decision to wether or not its working wondering is out, but I like what I see so far.

And I hole heartedly believe in this now.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catskillmamala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With so many treatments, how can you know it's the mms and not something else?

Have you been following Jeremy York's video diary on mms and lyme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNMTO0KCqH8

Posts: 524 | From Hudson Valley, NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure I understand what you mean?

Decision as to whether this is working or not is "out"

Then whole heartedly... not trying to be difficult just confused...is it working for you?

Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

Yes, I am not sure whats working, but something is.

But my point was that after adding the MMS I am just not seeing bugs anymore.

In fact, just checked, I see mycoplama, and then in the same blood drop I saw something I have never seen yet, a whole area of very healty red cells all looking healthy and uninfected, clear.

I am agreeing I am on other products, but the regime listed in my profile is not accurate at this point.

Anyway.

jamescase20
Unregistered

Just rechecked my blood.

Note my profile reflexs my confidence in mms.

catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catskillmamala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James,

Why coconut oil?
Have you tried rife? What do you think of it?

Are you "feeling" results?

Thanks.

Posts: 524 | From Hudson Valley, NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

NOt really feeling very well, but hey, I think I should expect a few days right?

I dont see bugs in my blood anymore, but I still have mycoplasma and fungas to fight.

Interestingly, I am suddenly very thristy.

I added back doxy this afternoon, I dont want to take chances, I had this 32yrs.

But I feel like I am coming back ever so slowly, only way I would know it is from the blood.

jamescase20
Unregistered

Look, I am not selling this mms, I am just telling you that it does in fact work.

And its concepts appear valid.

And further, I seems to relate to vita c and salt, since Vita C would be used for MMS overdose.

And I am on other drugs, but I have been on other drugs for the past 7 months with little to no improvment.

I was not checking my blood daily until now, but I had the natpath check it 3 times since this nightmere began on Nov 25th, when I finnally found out why I was so tired and weak and didnt seem to be able to work anymore.

She saw little or more like, no improvment on revisits checking my blood, until I got the scope and started twicking my regimine until I saw results.

Ceftin and paxil together did much, but I was still seeing a few lyme babies, bad bad mycoplama, a few barts swimming I believe and surely residual babs.

Now, day 4 On mms, I am seeing nothing just myco and fungas, and its improving by the day.

jamescase20
Unregistered

POINT, if you dont check your blood via live blood microscopy, you have frankly no idea whats going on.

MY POINT.

lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting your results JC. I've been taking MMS for awhile now. Although you say you need to scope out the blood and visually see what is going on. I went another route seeing an ART practioner. I experimented for one month using MMS had my lyme level tested and it had dramatically reduced. I stopped for a month and the lyme level increased a great deal. Another month of MMS and my lymes levels went way down. I think MMS will drive some lyme into cyst form so you have to use it for a long time before you kill all of it.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

Thank you for that, I agree, but, add, it does kill garida cysts in water treatment plants...so...its a possible lyme cyst buster outright.

I may do flag and this mms. later.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What type of microscope do you have and where did you buy it? Do you just look at a drop of blood on a slide?
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am wondering the same thing- what microscope can you buy to view your blood- how can you tell what is lyme, mycoplasma, babesia, etc.?
how do you do this?

thanks!

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

all you do is spend about 700.00 thats a low end price, I bought the scope on ebay and added a phase contrast kit from another supplier as the ebayer was a slimeball.

But the price was right.

I looked at youtube videos of live blood with lyme.

W/o using a stain that makes certain pathogens glow the best you can do is guess, BUT since there ALIVE still, all you do is look at there behaviors, and shapes, and pretty much a dead ringer as to what it is.

I have a 1600x phase contrast microscope, you need oil, coverslip and slides, I would use glass, but plastic should work.

Darkfield is way too exp, dont bother, that over 1200.00

I am willing to walk you thought the scope and place to buy, BUT not here, on the phone, I am not typing all day..

If your interested, email me here.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted to do that but wasn't sure how much training it would require for me to be useful to myself, and not just be seeing artifacts that were meaningless. People do train for years after all to be good at this. OTOH my former hyperbaric doctor taught herself enough microscopy and got a good enough microscope to be able to test before and after sessions in herself and her daughter and see babesia, at the very least, being killed.

I'll PM you later for a phone #. Thanks.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

Like I said, when the blood is still alive, you can tell even a laymen, since you dont normally see bugs swimming around in blood, you see cells.

Go to youtube and watch this and then you have your training.

I will accept calls, but right now, I amsick so not today.

jamescase20
Unregistered

you guys sure are non-believers!

After this hell, I dont blame you one bit.

But, my natpath and I both use phase contrast microscopes, so where not depending on how we feel, we check the blood live.

MMS is a super oxidizer, period.

In fact, its the most powerful disinfectant known to mankind. And this is fact.

And its safe to oxygen using organisms, that means, you, and your body. AND even your friendly bateria.

MMS explodes in a way similar to the way art does, except this goes everywhere. And its again, the most powerful disinfectant known to mankind. I have a scope, I see the results.

Hoosiers51
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you looked at Jeremy York's thing on Youtube though? Didn't seem to be working for him.....

I am not doubting you, just bringing that up. It might be individualized.

He wasn't looking like he was doing very well in those videos.

I don't mean any disrespect.....if it is working for you, keep us posted. Just please don't hurt yourself!

[ 01. July 2008, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Hoosiers51 ]

Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one knows how long it would take MMS to work against lyme to completely terminate it. Lyme could possibly hide in tissue that is not blood away from ABX or MMS. You have to look at MMS as a pathogen killer, it would probably kill all the lyme in blood over time.

It was estimated it might take a year or more of using MMS to get it altogether. And I don't think anyone is sure about it.

I believe MMS is a very effective pathogen killer. And its not like you have to stop anything else you're doing. It can be used adjunctively.

By the way, I find if I drink a little almond or rice milk after taking it, and take 1 dgl tablet, I offset any stomach issues. Just something to consider. I noticed at times some stomach irritation, now I have none.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamescase20
Unregistered

Yes, and reading his book, its the gas that kills the pathogens.

So burning stom is a GOOD sign actually.

Anyway, seeing my natpath tommrrow morning.

I am back on abx too, just for safe keeping.
Basially ceftin, doxy (low dose) paxil (efflux pump inhibitor and anti depressant) prilosec as a mycoplama efflux pump inhibitor, and ibuproen for pain. MMS about 4 times a day, as he suggests for lyme even every 2 hours for lyme.

I forgot what the guy in you tube said, but I think he was doing a MMS "no no', I forgot which one.

Maybe I should rewatch it again.

jamescase20
Unregistered

I am not kidding but my body is actually CRAVING MMS now, I am serious.
jamescase20
Unregistered

Okay, I see a lyme baby this evening, staying on abx. But it appears that MMS is an important adjunt to these bugs death.

The regimine I am on now is
Ceftin ABX
Doxy ABX
MMS pathogen killer
paxil efflux pump inhibitor
prilosec efflux pump inhibitor for mycoplama

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement