LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Update: Self made IFR LED array

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Update: Self made IFR LED array
Dave6002
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave6002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made an IFR LED array with 78 IFR (880nm) LEDs, which cost less than $50. Here is the pic:

-

[ 02. August 2008, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Dave6002 ]

Posts: 1078 | From Fairland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dch1112
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dch1112     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave do you have a pix or .pdf of the schematic along with the parts list?

And how do you plan to mount/box up the pc board?

thanks! dch

Posts: 136 | From Eastern, Pa | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nessa1815
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nessa1815     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG WHAT IS THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

--------------------
"~*~My smile hides my bite~*~."

Posts: 506 | From N/A | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave6002
Member # 9064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave6002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dch,here is the schematic :  -

Figure. 12VDC was provided by a Computer ATX Power Supply; LM317 (from local Radio shack) was used for providing consistent current to prevent potential damage to the LEDs; 78 Infrared Emitter/Sensor Assemblies 0.1mW 1.7V IR LED (mouser part#512-QED522) and resistors (660-CF1/4C1R0J 1ohms 5%) (both from http://www.mouser.com/). The array was designed by LED series/parallel array wizard (http://led.linear1.org/led.wiz). LEDs were sorted and matched following the instruction on the web (http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=9819)

I don't have any plan to mount/box up the pc board yet,just use it directly and it's fine.

Posts: 1078 | From Fairland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave6002
Member # 9064

[Big Grin] Nessa, I didn't want to scare you. Actually, it's pretty safe and working.
Niek
Member # 16403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niek         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clever, but aren't devices like this readily available from China?

I have seen some when browsing internet stores, although I'm not sure what wavelength and output power they use (and if that is important). AFAIK, there shouldn't be a problem importing such simple devices with infrared LEDs / lasers to the US?

Posts: 29 | From Netherlands | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Yes, products like this are available, but they all cost at least 10 times the price. I knew I should have pursued a path in engineering !

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dch1112
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dch1112     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dave....

I'm in the electronic fabrication field so it looks pretty simple to slap one together!

Have you checked out the Led Man?

http://www.theledman.net/order.html

thanks again for the help....dch

Posts: 136 | From Eastern, Pa | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great! You can get arrays already made from Elixa if you aren't electronically inclined.

http://www.elixa.com/light/arrays.htm

I think adding the Nogier frequencies is helpful. They also sell them at Elixa on disk for computer, I think.

You could probably make them with other kinds of LEDs (wavelengths) for different health issues.

Blue & yellow are useful - check out the others...

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dch1112
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13148

Dave, I forgot to add this to my previous post...

Your pix shows 2 power resistors, I assume 1 watt.

Can you tell me the resistance? Also your schematic only shows R2 coming off the regulator. Where is the other power resistor in the circuit?

thanks....dch

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, Dave. Are you going to try it out?
I know the ledman, at least by email. "V" is his nickname. He's on the yahoo group Beck 'N Stuff. A very very kind and capable fellow. I like his devices for pain, they have been useful to friends of mine.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave6002
Member # 9064

dch, the two resistors are 3Watts with 0.56R resistance in tandem serving the role of R3 in the schematic. I took off them from an old TV board.

sparkle, I have yet to figure out how to integrate a computer frequency generator, which I already have, into this this array. I also think the Nogier frequencies would be helpful.

oxygenbabe, I have been using it for about one week and feel it's working.

Dave

Dave6002
Member # 9064

[Big Grin]

[ 21. July 2008, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Dave6002 ]

dch1112
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13148

thanks Dave...

I assume you mean R2....not R3. And that R2 should be 1 ohm 3 watt?

dch

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx for the demo, Dave! When you say you think it's working, how so? Also, what is the size of your board?

Also, Sparkle, I noticed your byline says you started biophoton therapy in June. Have you noticed anything yet?

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave, tell us how you're using it and it's helping you please ! [Smile]
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boomerang
Member # 7979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boomerang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.......that's impressive looking!
Posts: 1366 | From Southeast | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave6002
Member # 9064

dch, you are right: it's R2 not R3 and the resistance is 1 ohm 3 watt to the constant 1.25V/1ohms= 1.25A current, shared by 13 strings of LED, each string has 96mA current, theoretically.

By the way, I was told that if I didn't want to burn the LEDs, it's better to sort and match them first as the following from SgtWookie:

"Just to expand on what Audioguru said,
LEDs can vary considerably as to their forward voltage (Vf) at a given current - even in the same batch.
I recently measured a batch of 80 blue LEDs that came from a reel; presumably from the same batch.
At 22mA, there was a difference of 0.35v between the lowest and highest readings!

If you want to be assured of having close to the same brightness all of the time when using LEDs in an automotive system and do so safely, you will have to either:
1) Provide current regulation for EACH string of LEDs, or
2) Match/sort LEDs as to their Vf, limit the current through each string of LEDs using a resistor, and provide a regulated voltage supply across all strings.

Running LEDs at their maximum current rating will shorten their life. Reducing the current by 10% or more will reduce the heat generated and increase life expectancy.

Vf matching procedure:
1) Prepare constant current source:
Use or build a constant current source, set to supply the desired current flow. For an LM317, connect a resistor * (R1) between the output and adj terminals, and your constant current will be sourced from the adj terminal. (See table at bottom for R1 values, )

2) Measure/record Vf:
Using your constant current source, measure and record the Vf across each LED individually, using a digital multimeter and a spreadsheet table, such as Excel, Works, or OpenOffice's spreadsheet. Number the LEDs sequentially using a label, and record the sequence number with the Vf. In the spreadsheet, use column "A" for the Vf, and column "B" for the sequence number.

3) Sort Vf table:
After all of the Vf and numbers are recorded in the spreadsheet, save it and then sort the table ASCENDING (low to high) by the Vf column (make sure you have the sequence number column selected as well, or you won't know what Vf goes to which LED!)

Now that your table of Vf's is sorted, you'll see that the first few are much lower than the average voltage, and the last few are much higher than average. You may wish to set those aside for another project.

Now it's time to match them up. We can do this by sorting sections of the spreadsheet table.

4) Re-sort/match LEDs:
Divide the sheet by the number of LEDs you will have in each string. Sort the first section in DESCENDING order by Vf (remember to select the sequence # column too).
Let's say you had 80 LEDs, and you entered their Vf's in cells A1 through A80, and the sequence #'s in cells B1 through B80, and you were making strings of 4 LEDs.
Select cells A1 through B20, and sort DECENDING by column A.
Now to get the sum of the voltage drops:
In cell C1, enter the formula:
=A1+A21+A41+A61
Then copy that formula to cells C2 through C20. This will show you how well or badly the LEDs matched up. The first 80% or so will be almost exactly the same voltage drop. The last few will differ most significantly from the majority. If the match isn't that good, try sorting cells A21 through B40 DECENDING by column A, and look at the results.

5) Determine available voltage:
In automotive electrical systems, the voltage may vary from a low of 11.4 (battery discharged) to a high of 15 (charging a nearly dead battery). You need to look at the lowest expected voltage, and go down from there.

An LM317 drops a minimum of 1.7V across itself. So, 11.4 - 1.7 = 9.7 Volts that you have available. But, regulation won't be too wonderful running that close, so let's take another 0.7V off, rounding it to 9V.
If you tie a 220 Ohm resistor from the out to adj terminals, and a combination of resistors measuring 1,364 Ohms from the adj terminal to ground, you'll get very close to 9V out. Here are some resistor values you can use in parallel to be close:
1,360.748 = 1K6 + 9K1
1,362.162 = 1K8 + 5K6
1,363.636 = 1K5 + 15K
1,365.079 = 2K0 + 4K3
1,365.517 = 2K2 + 3K6
1,371.429 = 1K5 + 16K
1,379.310 = 1K6 + 10K
1,384.615 = 1K5 + 18K

(1K6 = 1.6k Ohms, 9K1 = 9.1k Ohms, etc.)

6) Determine limiting resistor:
Look at your spreadsheet table in column C to determine the range of total Vf's that you have. Take the minimum Vf, and subtract it from your available voltage (in this case, 9v). Let's say your minimum Vf was 5.74:
9V - Vf = remainder
9 - 5.74 = 3.26 Volts

You've decided you want to "play it safe" and instead of running your LEDs at maximum current, you're opting for a 10% reduction to 27mA. So, you need 27mA with a 3.26V drop.
Ohm's Law:
R = E / I
R = 3.26 / 0.027
R = 120.7
Round it off to the nearest value, and we have 120 Ohms. (it's safer to round up, but we've already rounded down.)
If you use 120 Ohm 1% resistors, you will be good to go."

Good luck,

Dave

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin123- I'm using the LightWorks by Sota. I have gotten quite a bit of relief from pain from using it.

My boyfriend also uses it & he's noticed a difference (he doesn't have Lyme but he has other pain issues).

I think using infrared & red light is very worthwhile as part of other treatments. I don't know if it's a cure but it sure does help!

I've really been able to cut back on pain meds due to using the LightWorks. I recommend it highly.

I don't think it has to be any device in particular. There are other good ones out there or you can make it yourself if you are inclined.

The LightWorks was relatively inexpensive & has lot of good features.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dch1112
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13148

thanks again for the info and research Dave.

How long do you keep the array at one spot on your body?... and how far away from your body?

dch

Dave6002
Member # 9064

For the past two weeks, I have been using the array every day intensively, like several hours to over night.

At first, it seemed there were some herx, but nothing alarming, which I ascribed to that I had used a similar IF device for a while and got several big herx.

I have similar experience as Sparkle's,Six's and others: feel my energy was obviously boosted, though I still have pains; and it might be a magic bullet for Lyme.

However, if my energy continuously build up to normal level or higher, I may get rid of the disease one day, not far away.

It's said that LED photos can energize mitochondria, which are the power plants for the cells.

It means that you can charge every cell in your body, as long as it's reachable by LED photos.

These cells may include immune cells that fight the disease, muscle cells that move the body, and neuron cells that receive, process and delivery signals and other information.

As a consequence, you may experience some herx, more energy, less fatigue and less brain fog.

So I use or plan to use the LED array all over my body and as close to the skin (no clothes, sorry)as possible.

Of course, the affected area would receive more time.

Here, I would like to thank GiGi and Sparkle deeply for bringing LED to my attention.

Dave

Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave6002 thanks for your update.

I have started on my own to use my RED LIGHT WAND that came with my machine.It si 620nm and has increased my herxes also.

I stoped it for 2 days and my herxes lessens.I used it yesterday also and did some frequencies on balancing my body .

Today I woke up with the original pain -herx that I had ..it is almost the same place all the time when I herx.It is telling me somthing.

I know it is working as when I use it I Feel my chills same as my antibiotics .

So I will keep using it.My eyes floaters clear at the end of the session.That usully hapened only when I use HIGH dosages of CLORELLA.

My eyes gets open wide after I USE it.That means is working.Actually I used my machine to kill...now I use it for the balancing my body and in the trigers point .So using it on a diferent way.IT is working!!Today I had to bind the toxins released on my lympatic system.

Do not forget RED ROOT tincture( that stephen Buhner suggest in his book) ....helps on clearing your lympatic system QUICLY ..It works like a charm.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thank for the update.

I'm not sure but the effects of the infared may be cumulative. After about 2 weeks of use, I got hit hard with a big herx.

I'm still dealing with it now...

All of this is still very experimental. It helps to know how people are doing with it.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave great information, I noticed the same things you've noticed with the lightworks. Definitely more energy, improved sense of wellness but doesn't get rid of all symptoms. Like you, I try to incorporate into my day as much as I can now.

By the way, how many LEDs are in your array? Are they just 880nm? In the lightworks they create one side of the paddle with 55 880nm and 5 660nm. The 880nm aren't visible but the 660nm are. Curious if you thought to do the same?

There are arrays I've seen with as many as 700 LEDs. The helmet for alzheimers for instance is 700 there is one for a skin condition that uses 700. It would be curious to find out if more is better.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave6002
Member # 9064

Bob,

I used 78 LEDs of 880nm in the array. Recently added 20 LEDs of 650nm. Still planning to add frequency feature to it for better penetration?

Sparkle, I understand your situation. Several months ago, I got severe herx when I used an infrared and I had to stop using it for a long time, thinking it did some damage permanently.

So the herx could be long and strong. However, it will eventually subside, and when you use it again, the herx may be much less.

Alv, thx for reminding me of RED ROOT tincture. I haven't found a way to lessen the herx yet and I would try RED ROOT tincture.

Dave

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Yes. I plan to continue. Especially in light of the recent postings about how infrared light affects neurotoxins.

http://blog.thorlaser.com/2008/07/20/cold-laser-therapy-light-emitting-diode-therapy-led-research/

"The current study tested our hypothesis that LED treatment can protect neurons from both rotenone- and MPP(+)-induced neurotoxicity."

This study was in regards to Parkinson's disease, though...

It's kind of hard to try to figure out how & what exactly is going on with the spirochetes... does the light kill them outright? does it boost the immune system to recognize an invader? does the infrared light help to nutralize the toxins released by the spirochetes? are the effects of the light cumulative?

What dosage should we use (frequency, wavelength, amount of time)?

It's all very hard to say... I do think it's very positive, though!

Dave6002
Member # 9064

Sparkle, see the following abstract: the most effective wavelength are 670nm and 830nm and in another paper, they found the most effective frequency daily treatment is twice a day at 670nm, 80s, 4J/cm2. However, these are in vitro data:

Photobiomodulation directly benefits primary neurons functionally inactivated by toxins: Role of cytochrome c oxidase

Wong-Riley et al 2005 M.T.T. Wong-Riley, H.L. Liang, J.T. Eells, B. Chance, M.M. Henry, E. Buchmann, M. Kane and H.T. Whelan,

Abstract

Far red and near infrared (NIR) light promotes wound healing, but the mechanism is poorly understood. Our previous studies using 670 nm light-emitting diode (LED) arrays suggest that cytochrome c oxidase, a photoacceptor in the NIR range, plays an important role in therapeutic photobiomodulation. If this is true, then an irreversible inhibitor of cytochrome c oxidase, potassium cyanide (KCN), should compete with LED and reduce its beneficial effects. This hypothesis was tested on primary cultured neurons. LED treatment partially restored enzyme activity blocked by 10-100 μM KCN. It significantly reduced neuronal cell death induced by 300 μM KCN from 83.6 to 43.5%. However, at 1-100 mM KCN, the protective effects of LED decreased, and neuronal deaths increased. LED significantly restored neuronal ATP content only at 10 μM KCN but not at higher concentrations of KCN tested. Pretreatment with LED enhanced efficacy of LED during exposure to 10 or 100 μM KCN but did not restore enzyme activity to control levels. In contrast, LED was able to completely reverse the detrimental effect of tetrodotoxin, which only indirectly down-regulated enzyme levels. Among the wavelengths tested (670, 728, 770, 830, and 880 nm), the most effective ones (830 nm, 670 nm) paralleled the NIR absorption spectrum of oxidized cytochrome c oxidase, whereas the least effective wavelength, 728 nm, did not. The results are consistent with our hypothesis that the mechanism of photobiomodulation involves the up-regulation of cytochrome c oxidase, leading to increased energy metabolism in neurons functionally inactivated by toxins.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Dave that's a fascinating abstract you posted.

SOTA is adding other colors to their wand. Not sure what the nanometers are.

I have yet to try my wand, hopefully soon. Thanks for keeping us posted, Dave.

Dave6002
Member # 9064

I have been off abx for 7 days now and no relapse only getting better, since I used the self-made LED array.

This is my biggest victory over the LD, and my heart is overflown with joyfulness, and I would like to share the happiness.

Before I couldn't get off abx for more than two days; seven days off abx, I would become very sick.

Since I fell ill two and a half year ago, this is the first time I feel so optimistic towards my health that I would be completely recovered soon ; I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel.

I feel that the near infrared lights (from 600nm to 1000nm)would play a major role in fighting chronic diseases like Lyme disease.

Dave

dch1112
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13148

That's great Dave...

My question is where do you place the array on your body?

My symptoms when stopping abx are head pressure/ache, fatigue, sleep troubles, anxiety/mild depression...

where do you feel the targeted area(s) should be?

thanks....dch

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave,

Your news is great. How do you appply the LED to your body--hand held? What body parts? Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8885 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave6002
Member # 9064

I used on the following area: keens, low back, shoulders, ears, face, hands, legs, arms, neck, feet and hips, and other places.

So almost everywhere, and no clothes (sorry to ladies) and close to the skin (you can touch the skin).

I use it whenever I have a chance, even during the sleep.

Sparkle's new post (the following link), described some points on how to use LED lights.

Sparkle lights

Although it is said NIR LED lights don't have an adverse effects, it might cause severe herx. Therefore, one should proceed with cautions.

Good health to everybody.

Dave

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think they still have to do more studies about all of this. It's an new & evolving field.

Try using the light on the base of your spine & the top of the spine near where the head & neck join. The light can treat the bacteria in the cerebral spinal fluid.

When I first started using the light I really felt what you are talking about, Dave... I actually started to think about making plans for my future.

After 2 weeks I got hit with a big herx & I'm still dealing with it. I don't know if this will happen to you or anyone else, though. Just be aware that it may happen.

I still think it's good... I just need to be patient & try to detox as best as possible. It's still going in the right direction.

Keep posting!

Dave6002
Member # 9064

Sparkle, you pointed an important place to treat with LED lights: the spine.

Lyme is a disease of neurosystem mainly affecting the brain, the spine and the peripheral neurofibers.

For brain, I was afraid if LED NIR lights can penetrate the skull before.

However, you mentioned the LED NIR lights can penetrate bone.

Now also tend to believe that providing your LED NIR lights are strong enough, and such high energy of LEDs are available now.

You may not need a stronger LED array presently, as you are dealing with herx (sorry for your suffering), but later it may be necessary to eradicate Lyme pathogens that hide deeply in the body.

Dave

dch1112
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13148

thanks for all the info.... So how about a dual array like this?

Dual 660/880 Array
With total 96 LEDS
1/2 red, 1/2 infrared

You can see it @ http://www.theledman.net/660880dual.htm

dch

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is another powerful wave pattern, 1072nm. It is different in that it may directly kill pathogens such as viruses and bacteria. It is very new and studies are just beginning on it. The light helmet used for alzheimers uses it. There are clinical studies showing great potential against cold sores caused by herpes simplex (a virus).

I have a suspicion about the nature of why the helmet is so successful against alzheimers. Based on Dr. Alan MacDonalds work of finding most people with alzheimers have lyme. I'm guessing the 1072nm frequency may actually kill lyme. 1268nm might also be an import light wave frequency more studys still to need to be done.

Below is a link I found I thought was interesting:

http://www.molecularalzheimer.org/

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Oi, bob.
That website made me feel I have a completely jumbled brain! Who designed that website. It looks like a broken puzzle.

Can you give the URL of pubmed/new study? Thanks.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Dave that is super cool. Maybe you can start making them for some other lymies and see how they do (for a fee).

I tend to think it is increasing cellular energy and disabling the borrelia toxin (per the study you posted).

We could live okay with borrelia if not for the toxin.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

You weren't kidding about that website O2babe...

It seems to have a wealth of info but it's pretty frenetic...

There was a movie on PBS last night about Alzheimers. I didn't watch the whole thing. I could see there's a link btw. Lyme & Alzheimers, though.

Some of the symptoms of Alzheimers sounded like me. We need to work on this! I hope the infrared light will be helpful, otherwise it doesn't look good for us long term...

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - you could start a cottage industry with those light arrays, Dave...
Dave6002
Member # 9064

Thanks, Sparkle and O2babe, for the business idea.

Unfortunately, I have a very stressful work(thank God I still have a job) that doesn't pay much and I don't have time and energy to do other thing except for my health.

If I have both, I may do it free for those who cannot afford it.

dch, go for it if you feel comfortable. That one is very similar to mine which has 78 880nm and 20 650nm LEDs.

I agree with Sparkle on that light is light except for that they may have different strength; stronger light may be needed for penetrating deeply.

At the beginning, you may not need strong lights, as Sparkle's and others experience show that even regular or weaker LED lights can cause severe herx.

Later when you become healthier and stronger, in order to reach deeply into the body parts that have been affected by LD pathogens, you may need a stronger one.

Bob, interesting finding. Alzheimers is a disease that the neurons in the brain are dying with the progress of the disease.

LED lights can energize the neuron cells and can prevent the death probably through mitochodria, which is a very important death/survival regulator.

My hypothesis is that once the cell become stronger with the help of the bio-photos, it may kill the pathogens inside it and/or expel the toxins out of it more efficiently. Finally heal itself.

Dave

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement