LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Experience with Rife machines

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Experience with Rife machines
tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm considering buying a rife machine and would like some feed back from those who have used one. I'd like to know what your results were? My AK doc says I could completely get rid of the organism if I use one..don't know if I believe that or not.
Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy1
Member # 12754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been rifing for three months and seeing some dramatic improvements. i know i hear you when you say you seem skeptical. i was like "there is no way this could work"...buying the doug coil was the BEST investment i made in this disease fight. i decided to not do iv rocephin and pursued rifing and salt/c and it has changed my life. i am not out of the woods but on my way...having a few really great days when this last few years have been nothing but horrible....good luck with your search
Posts: 82 | From philadelphia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Dan Tracy model. I love it. I credit it and Xango with keeping me off abx for the past 4 yrs.

There is a Lyme/Rife support group here:

www.lymebook.com/resources

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bugabooboo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bugabooboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have been using the same EMEM5a machine as TuTu for 3 years this Fall.

It helped save my life. I had complications and antibiotics had taken their toll on me.

Still herxing.

Just bought a Doug.

I figure that will be the machine that cures me.

Bug

--------------------
Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only He can see....Corrie Ten Boom

Posts: 343 | From Northcentral Iowa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't used my machine yet, but I bought an EMEM3D2. I completely believe, based on reports from patients, and from what I'm hearing from LLMD's, about it.

Even Dr. J (Won't say which one), believes Rife Machines work. He said so off the record. So did Dr. C's office in NY, as well as Dr. H in NY, and a bunch of others. They did "NOT" recommend patients use it, since they can't do that, they merely answered the question "What have you seen in patients using Rife Machines alone when they couldn't use antibiotics." -- their answers spoke volumes.

Each said the same thing "Patients get better." You decide what that means to you.

They did not say the machines "did" make patients better. It's possible a lot of factors could be causing the patients to get well, but the one common thread is, time frame, frequencies chosen, and type of machines.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, your LLMD can't tell you they work unless you ask about it first. Even then, they have to be careful about what they say.

I know another LLMD who says he's had patients "cured" by Rife.

Bugabooboo... a Coil!!!! I'm so impressed!!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LymeToo, PM me about the LLMD and the Rife? [Smile]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it okay to use ABX AND Rife?

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm using abx and rifing - it's working for me! I do plan on discontinuing abx, but slowly and over a period of a few months.

I knew the first time I used my machine that it was the real deal - it knocked me flat almost immediately after using it. I have the same machine as TuTu...

Lauren

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lauralyme---
lymielauren--- You are using abx and rife together? That's strange; according to Bryan Rosner, that wouldn't work. He says the abx drive the spirochetes into cyst form and that rifeing does not work on cyst forms, only on free spirochetes.

---pamois.

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will the rife work if you had no response to abx?
Posts: 509 | From southern new jersey | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Panamois, Bryan says the response is usually less than it would be if antibiotics weren't used, based on the theory of cystic dormancy. He said people usually skill respond decently though. However, if someone using Rife therapy and also cycles cyst busters, i.e. GSE, Flagyl, Tindizole, Plaquenil (GSE and Tindizole are in my opinion the best), then this should take care of that problem to some degree.

Anyone who hasn't read Bryan's book, PM me, I'll give you some valuable information.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by Lauralyme:
Is it okay to use ABX AND Rife?

For best results... don't.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting... seems these "energy medicine" types of things work best without the abx.

Same with the infrared light therapy... I think you are supposed to quit the drugs while using the Bionic 880.

I always felt that the abx suppress the bacteria while Rife or other things try to deal with the bacteria in other ways...

If the bacteria sense an attack they will change form as a defensive measure. (Bactreria can communicate with each other. - It's been scientifically studied.)

Maybe the Rife or other things are about providing a "sneak attack"? I really don't know for sure... or how the science of it works.

Just an educated guess... If anyone knows... please enlighten us!

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:
Maybe the Rife or other things are about providing a "sneak attack"?

Exactly. That's what Bryan says in his book.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to RIFE before I used the antibiotics.

That was my first attempt. Than I added herb and DETOX protokolls.

If you have just LYME , I would have gone for it.I had 7co-infections ALL ACTIVE and was no way I could keep up with all of them at the same time.

My inflamation went SKYROCKET.I had to start Antibiotics than Saved My life as I had to treat all coinfections and got rid of 2 already .I still use RIFE though.

I still HERX..beilive it or not.My orals might not reach exstremities and THIS one does...in the skin .

The machine Confirmend LYME and all coinfections..

FUNNY that once you have Active LYME ...the combination of the bugs...MAde me rife and try all these Diseases...even MS and ALS and other Horrible disease and my body reacted as I if I had them ALL , but if that was the case I would have been DEAD and I survived .

Once I lower the amount and kill some of the infections...BARERLY find the frequencies that HIT.

I Would use it when I take a HOLLIDAY break from the antibiotics and take plenty probiotics and DETOX matters.

RIFE confirmed the Disease and the coinfections to MY SON also.HE reacted on 3 coinfections right away.

While My daughter and My partner were not reacting at all. So for me was enough proof...but our LOAD was HIGh as we had that for many years and our immune system had given up long time ago , so if we stayed ON RIFe...the damage that the inflamation would have done would ahve been imperable.

Even the people that GOT well have been on IV for years.They thought that IV were not not helping and they continued RIFE -but they sure killed some of them .But I think they lowered THE LOAD ( also RIfe helps on mold , fungus and candida frequencies that I use NOW).

I can tell as muscle testing now for me shows that I have bugs that are active in diferent places not everywhere at the same time as IT WAS BEFORE.

That makes sense for the rife to WORK as my pathways of DETOXIFICATIONS are OPENED.

When they were all active, MY LIVER , Kidney ( left was shut down) adrenals and Thyroids with viruses were ALL SCREWED up .

That is why RIFE can work in that stage of the controll of inflamation.

ALSO I doubt that IRADICATES, BARTONELLA and BABESIA and other coinfections ( if you are lucky to have the strain that you have the frequencies only ).

YES helps if you know the right frequencies or you KNOW about BIOTENSOR or PENDULUM to ask your BODY which frequency is the best for you pending on which bug that is active.

Do not be surprise....but there are people that have had GIFTS like that that have been succesful and they are RARE.That is why when they have this QUALITYS they SUCCESS...AGAIN SOme are JUST BORN GIFTED and HAVE suceded.

I am sharing my honest OPINION as I do not really want a Newbie to think that NO better DO only RIFE.

My friend with BART was SICK to death as she tried COIL only and NOW have BEEN very SICK and went to MY LLMD to treat BART.I would not leave anybody to play around with an ACTIVE BART infection that is from HEAD to TOE.

THAT is my opinion [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I plan to buy a rife within the year. I hope to do one more "round" of ABX and herbs to hit my Bart hard and then I want to Rife and possibly use herbs.

Does anyone know if Herbs and Rifing are OK? Like HH, or Cumanda, Banderol?

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement