LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » can someone please tell me whats happening

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can someone please tell me whats happening
truckboss
Member # 15457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for truckboss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, i'm hoping someone can tell me whats happening to me. Ijust got out of the hospital, thought i had a stroke. i'm really scared.

I have been trying to get answers from the doc's and all they say is " you got alot going on".

I was at work friday and lost all control of my left arm, and limited use of my left leg,i had pain from my ankle all the way to my neck, got rushed by ambulance to hospital for stroke.

All test for heart came back perfect, all doc could come up with is you got alot going on.

My vision is all screwed up, feels like my teeth are going to fall out, i can barely bteeth for 10 min. then it seems fine then back again.

My arm has deep bruises on it and i didnt do anything to it, my spleen feels like its moving around.I seem to be losing feeling in my privates and shooting pain all thru my stomach.

Can someone please tell me whats happening? i'm afraid to sleep because i feel like i wont wake up if i do. My appointment isnt for 2 weeks and i cant get any info to help me, please could someone give me a clue as to whats heppeninng

Posts: 18 | From pittsburgh pa | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mookiewill
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mookiewill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My tick bite, looked like a bruise weeks later.
Last October I had similar experiences, but they cleared up within several weeks. Hang in there!

Posts: 111 | From Mid Michigan | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would ask the doctor for copies of his notes and all of the tests run on you at the hospital. They may be helpful later on.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8888 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeorsomething
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeorsomething     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the only thing a doc can say is "you have a lot going on," then they shouldn't be practicing medicine.

If it is lyme, lyme does play tricks like this. Many have felt like they were going to die only to see symptoms dissolve or lessen with no rhyme or reason. It's happened to me...especially with strange cardiac manifestations.

By all means, if you feel severely ill get yourself to a walk-in clinic at least or the hospital...

--------------------
"Whatever can go wrong will go wrong."

Posts: 2062 | From CT | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 3 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boss,

i agree with above poster; sign a RELEASE OF INFORMATION, and get all the records, labs, xrays, everything they did on you in the hospital!!

might be helpful if you showed all the meds and dosages you are on; those on same meds MIGHT be able to tell you of any complications/side effects they had while on that med.

definitely, you shouldn't be driving over the roads....

so sorry you're unable to get definite info! [group hug] [kiss]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
groovy2
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for groovy2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Truck

What you are going threw is scary -
many of us have gone threw the same thing
that you are now

You Will get threw this-
Try not to worry to much --

At one point in this illness I was Completely
paralyzed 2 times -Could not move at all-
Very Scary --

Now after treatment I am 95% well again -

I was sick for 17 years before starting treatment

If I can get Well again so Can You --Jay--

Posts: 2999 | From Austin tx USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymebytes
Member # 11830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymebytes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have an appt. with a Lyme literate Md? You need to see one ASAP...if you need a referral in your area for one you can p/m me or post for one.

Mainstream Md's and hospitals don't know anything about tick borne diseases, you need updated treatment protocols and accurate testing through Igenex.

Keep us updated.

--------------------
www.truthaboutlymedisease.com

Posts: 2003 | From endemic area | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement